Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 665307 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Australia

#483562 Oct 19, 2013
raseto is instrument where you put wheat seeds and its going around to find or remove weeds..yee..

then you can put toward winds phuuuuuuuuuuuu its gone..we call that vijati or vijoriti izvijati wheat from weeds and other things
then put water then you will see how much left from that water in raseto as asher..

whet every priest as bread have symbol on cloth

whet as every general as leaders have over hat hand and so on..

i say to you
Jesus Christ speak in parable.

Why ants have colony?
weed seed and good seeds..

Why colonel serve public as well stay with public?

be good

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#483563 Oct 19, 2013
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you are embarrassing yourself!
He never said to pray on a public forum either and people do it all the time .[lol]
Mt 6:6
But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
Blessed Mother Mary’s part…. was a very important part in Christianity, Blessed Mother brought JESUS to US to save us.
"Hail, full of grace, the Lord is with you" (Lk 1:28)
"Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb"
(Lk 1:42).
LK 1:43 43 Elizabeth said….
“And how does this happen to me, that the Mother of my LORD should come to me?
THE ANGELUS
The Angel of the Lord declared to Mary:
And she conceived of the Holy Spirit. Lk 1:19,Mt 1, Lk 1:35
Behold the handmaid of the Lord: Be it done unto me according to Thy WORD.
LK 1:38
And the Word was made Flesh: And dwelt among us. John 1:14
Mary is honored, NOT worshiped as we worship JESUS only!!!!!
I am not praying. I am telling you what Jesus said....and you completely ignored it.
As usual.
truth

Australia

#483564 Oct 19, 2013
they will tell you
who going toward you with stone or rocks..you going them with bread..confess yourself Eucharistic.

if not that stop..then make from your roof house tiny spot..then put as cylinder within tiny rocks ..water will wash..

Why you will worried look our lovely God sending rain and everything what we need..every priest say trough world as mass..wash me cleans me from my sin..you need ad even from deserved judgment.

Don't be affraid why you think priest is better then you..
remember what Jesus say to his mother and Joseph..
we are so sad where are you..
who me..
i am in my father house..
but we as parents and brothers and sister worried about you..

he give answer

who is my brothers and sisters

you who listen me as alive believers..

words of God is as some with you as well others..

Location hidden

#483565 Oct 19, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??? He is a good man??? You can tell whom knows the Word of God by their nonsense!!!!
And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
I don't think it's any of your business what I say to the cowboy.
I could care less what you think about the "word" of any god.
YOU certainly don't posit a very good example of crister behavior, so it would be in your best interest if you didn't defame others in lieu of your own "log on the eye" hypocrisy.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#483566 Oct 19, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony,
This world is temporary....
We are NOT to conform to this world....
2 Corinthians 4:18
18 So we fix our eyes NOT on what is seen, but on what is UNSEEN, since what is seen is TEMPORARY, but what is <<<<<UNSEEN is ETERNAL.>>>>>
UNSEEN IS ETERNAL.....
Sadly I have to say that you understand this about as much as you understand what really happened in the garden of Eden.

I said once before that if people don't really comprehend accurately the first 6 chapters of Genesis then there will be no way they can accurately comprehend the rest of the scriptures. Most Christians fail miserably to accurately comprehend the first 6 chapters of Genesis upon which the rest of the scriptures are built.
truth

Australia

#483567 Oct 20, 2013
Its again to understand you need understood
we speak deference language to understood each other complete.

I told you
my father lose youngest brother as acident in foreginer country..yee he cry in sleep as night mare every night..i listen many times..do mum something..my father alwayes bring black cloth as sorrow as respect when you lose someone..yee..my mother dissapier one night with grandmother to old church far away from my place..priest give order pray he put around altar many small roks stone as sharp that you can't imagen ..pray he going first then my mother following in prayers and tears around opn her empty knee..my poor good mother..
my grandmother say she can't she sit on chair as queen..but during prayers its sweech off toward her she fall down in deep dream..my mother not..blade trough her knee go everywhere but she not stop..when priest stop toward morning she stop..after that never come night mare toward him..
Loving God
you give to
holy saints peregrine
strengthen those who suffer
give us comfort in the trouble moment of our personal life.
Many mothers as saint Peregrine have knee full of blade in prayers..because they believe in name of Jesus Christ.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#483568 Oct 20, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony,
2 Corinthians 4:18
18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
WHY is the world temporary?
God wants to make a new one (better one, cleansed) without sin and evil.
Uhhh. Didn't I say that SCRIPTURE states God was gonna make new heavens and a NEW EARTH?
What is the purpose of Him making a NEW EARTH if no one was gonna dwell on that NEW EARTH. Your understanding greatly contradict the scriptures.
truth

Australia

#483569 Oct 20, 2013
Gods words is always some.
free will

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#483570 Oct 20, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it's any of your business what I say to the cowboy.
I could care less what you think about the "word" of any god.
YOU certainly don't posit a very good example of crister behavior, so it would be in your best interest if you didn't defame others in lieu of your own "log on the eye" hypocrisy.
As a Christian, no matter whom you are addressing, I cannot be silent when I see your ilk trashing the Word of God..

Your use of the word "god" tells me that your father is the devil...

My best interest is served in my belief on the Word of God...

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#483571 Oct 20, 2013
Are you guys aware of why scripture states that there will be no more seas on earth when God renews everything? Because the waters of the oceans etc will be returned back over the earth to be a protective covering for the earth as they were before God placed the ozone layer there.

Many people are unaware that it was the waters that was a protective covering for the earth in the beginning,not the ozone layer as it is today. Just FYI.

United States

#483572 Oct 20, 2013
StarC wrote:
@ Rose more for you.....
Martin Luther was a heretic with his own ideas, pretty much like the protestant here.
You might want to read this……………
“As we approach the five hundred year anniversary of the Protestant reformulation on October 31, 2017, I am looking back to examine how that all worked for them. I am examining true fruit of the Tree of Protest, so to speak. In the last installment I went back and started from the beginning by examining The 38 Most Ridiculous Things that Martin Luther, the illustrious Father of Protestantism and the Bible-Only (sola-scriptura) movement, said. For this installment I’m jumping forward five centuries later to put on display the crowning fruit of the ‘so-called’ reformer’s rejection of the Sacrifice of the Mass, rejection of the complete Bible, rejection of sacred Tradition, rejection the Apostolic doctrine, rejection of the authority of the Catholic Church, rejection of the communion of Saints, and rejection of Mary. Altogether, their rejection of the only Church that Christ Jesus Himself established through His Apostles is summed up in image of the billboard below of a new Protestant Church located in downtown Warren, Ohio.”
Read more at: http://www.davidlgray.info/blog/2013/10/500-y... | DavidLGray.INFO
Be sure to read some of ML’s quotes
http://www.davidlgray.info/blog/2013/09/500-y...
ML ruined it for you proterstants that is why there is spin off after spin off after spin off… to the point where there is 42K churches, and none can agree.
-
-
"ML ruined it for you proterstants that is why there is spin off after spin off after spin off… to the point where there is 42K churches, and none can agree."
-
-
You Catholics on this board, keep repeating this *42,000 Protestant Churches* mantra as if the Catholic church is pure and clean and free of sin. Martin Luther did not ruin it for Protestants he simply noted publicly with his 95 Theses just a few of the things that are wrong with the Catholic Church. What you fail to realize is this, the first perversion of the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ was the Catholic Church itself, which ruined it for Christians in general and from there it went downhill as a result. There is spinoff after spinoff after spinoff of the FIRST perversion of the Truth of The Gospel of Jesus Christ - which is none other than the Roman Catholic Church. In desperate attempt to return to the true church, there would inevitably be spinoffs. None can agree with the Catholic Church–the Catholic Church, unfortunately, is the precursor of Christian confusion. The Catholic church cannot even agree with itself and has not agreed with itself, nor have its very own popes been able to agree with one another all throughout its history. And Martin Luther, a German monk, Catholic priest, and professor of theology - is simply just one such example. To say that Martin Luther "ruined it for Protestants" is ridiculous. The Catholic Church Inquisition, pedophile priests, torture and murder of heretics is the one who ruined it. For everybody. 42,000 Protestant churches you quote is simply peoples' desperate attempt to find their way back to the gospel of Christ - which has become obscured by the Catholic Church and it's hierarchy.
truth

Australia

#483574 Oct 20, 2013
all of you stay under spell from deference language
see alphabetic from entire woorld,...
jesus say
yes and no

now you can ruin everything what so ever

evil is evil
Liam

Detroit, MI

#483576 Oct 20, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
You said, quote, "HAIL MARY FULL OF GRACE THE LORD IS WITH YOU
Luke 1:28 "And coming to her, he said, "Hail, full of grace, the Lord is with you." End quote.
Luke 1:28, "And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women." KJV
You call this a prayer? You are completely nuts. Actually your translation is incorrect as well. The angel NEVER calls Mary "full of grace". It may appear in your Douay-Rheims Roman Catholic Bible translated from the Latin Vulgate but not from a Bible translated from the original Greek.
You said, quote, "BLESSED ART THOU AMONGST WOMAN
Luke 1:41-42a "When Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the infant leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth, filled with the holy Spirit, cried out in a loud voice and said, "Most blessed are you among women..."
Luke 1:41-42, "And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost: 42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb." KJV
You said, quote, "Luke 1:48 "For he has looked upon his handmaid's lowliness; behold, from now on will all ages call me blessed."
Luke 1:48, "For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed." KJV
You said, quote, "PRAY FOR US SINNERS NOW AND AT THE HOUR OF OUR DEATH AMEN
Luke 2:35 "...and you yourself a sword will pierce so that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed."
John 2:5 "His mother said to the servers, "Do whatever he tells you."
Luke 2:35, "(Yea, a sword shall pierce through thy own soul also,) that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed.
John 2:5, "His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it."
John 2:4, "Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come."
Woman? Why not mother? Jesus corrected her.
This Mary, the perfect mother who left her son in the temple with strangers and completely forgot where he was. That Mary!!! You pray to her? If she forgot him she forgot you.
My Bible says in Luke 1:28 "Hail Mary, full of Grace".
Your KJV doesn't. Do you have any leaflets to explain this problem? I already know the truth, but I want to read the fundie explanation.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#483577 Oct 20, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Sadly I have to say that you understand this about as much as you understand what really happened in the garden of Eden.
I said once before that if people don't really comprehend accurately the first 6 chapters of Genesis then there will be no way they can accurately comprehend the rest of the scriptures. Most Christians fail miserably to accurately comprehend the first 6 chapters of Genesis upon which the rest of the scriptures are built.
Tony,

Do you really believe that Jesus will walk on this earth again???

If you do believe this, you have been following false teachers....

Why do you think that we have been told NOT TO CONFORM TO THIS WORLD???

This world is NOT my home, I'm just a passing through.....

Location hidden

#483578 Oct 20, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
As a Christian, no matter whom you are addressing, I cannot be silent when I see your ilk trashing the Word of God..
Your use of the word "god" tells me that your father is the devil...
My best interest is served in my belief on the Word of God...
What was being said was just the opposite of your accusation.
You are nothing but a hateful bigot from hell, wearing the cloth of holiness as a disguise.
You just can't stand that a Pagan can actually get along with And like other christians can you....so you jump right in immediately and agitate.
You are a despicable little human being.
Gods R Delusions

Orlando, FL

#483579 Oct 20, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>ou misunderstand what Scripture means and you take the bible too literally.
No one when when to take the Bible literally, and when not to do so.

The same is true of all so-called Holy Books.

The same is true of the writings of Nostradamus, or the predictions of a fortune teller.

When you are dealing with a delusion, you need lots of metaphor with no way of telling. Otherwise, when delusions get too factually specific, then they are shown to be just that - delusions.

Look at the specific facts of most so-called miracles - Fatima for example. Look carefully at the facts and it is shown to be a fraud.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#483580 Oct 20, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Uhhh. Didn't I say that SCRIPTURE states God was gonna make new heavens and a NEW EARTH?
What is the purpose of Him making a NEW EARTH if no one was gonna dwell on that NEW EARTH. Your understanding greatly contradict the scriptures.
If I misunderstood you, I am sorry....

The old earth will pass away and God will create a new earth which will be the home of righteousness.

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ!

In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an <inheritance> that can never perish, spoil or fade — kept in heaven for [us], who through faith are shielded by God’s power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time."
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#483581 Oct 20, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
"ML ruined it for you proterstants that is why there is spin off after spin off after spin off… to the point where there is 42K churches, and none can agree."
-
-
You Catholics on this board, keep repeating this *42,000 Protestant Churches* mantra as if the Catholic church is pure and clean and free of sin. Martin Luther did not ruin it for
No Catholic has ever said that the Catholic Church is pure, clean and free from sin! No one is denying that the Catholic Church has sinners, just like "every one" of your 42,100 contradicting and inconsistent Peotestant (divided denominations)!!! This is precisely why Jesus Christ established HIS CHURCH----(to save sinners)! Just because every member of the Catholic Church sins doesn't mean that it was not founded by Jesus Christ HIMSELF to teach HIS infallible TRUTH, which is the FULLNESS of the TRUTH and the FULLNESS of the FAITH!..... God is not the author of 42,100 contradicting "relative truth" conflicting interpretations of HIS WORD!!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#483582 Oct 20, 2013
Jesus Christ will return.
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#483583 Oct 20, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
-
-
What you fail to realize is this, the first perversion of the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ
What YOU fail to realize (guest) is that the first perversion of the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ came over 500 years ago, beginning with Luther at the Reformation. EVERY ONE of your Protestant reformers "threw out" one Gospel TRUTH after another, that came from Jesus Christ HIMSELF from the first 1500 years of the Church. Luther "rejected" 7 books of the original bible from the original Canon of Scriptures by the Early Church Fathers, who gave us the bible in 397 AD. Then Zwingli "rejected" the Eucharist and Jesus Christs (own spoken words) in John 6"47-59 regarding HIS TRUE BODY AND BLOOD. Then Wycliff, Cranmer, Hus, Calvin, Hedio, Knox, Petri and on and on all begin to "reject" (anything that was biblically taught in Jesus Christ One True Catholic Church--(even the Church itself)!!! The "spin off" is from you "fundies"--all 42,100 inconsistent and contradicting denominations that conflict and divide (over and over and over again) depending which way the secular wind "happens to blow'!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Aura Mytha 88,110
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 8 min USAUSAUSA 124
News Medicare looms over Trump-Ryan alliance 11 min Taco-smacko 2
The Future of Politics in America 14 min Buck Crick 222
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min New Age Spiritual... 977,292
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 min LAWEST100 184,720
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 31 min Buck Crick 551
More from around the web