Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 640831 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Michael

Canada

#483359 Oct 19, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that Sacred Scripture and Tradition (together) is the Word of God. "Verbum Dei". The Bible "never says anywhere" that the Bible alone (Sola Scriptura) is the word of God, if fact the Bible says just the opposite. Paul says that we must obey Tradition (the unwritten oral word) as well as the written. For over 1600 years this has been a Biblical Teaching of Jesus Christs One True Apostolic Catholic Church,(that is until) the Protestant Reformation when a group of contradicting and inconsistent Protestant Reformers, totaling more than 48 radical (Prodigal Son) "self-interpreting" anti-catholic bible only "buffoons" beginning with Luther, began to "make things up"!! Sola Scriptura was never believed by ANYONE until the 17th century. It is a "man-made doctrine" of "personal opinionated" (half-truth, half-heresy" Christianity that has absolutely no basis of ANY biblical or historical truth!!!
HOJO says..........he Bible "never says anywhere" that the Bible alone (Sola Scriptura) is the word of God, if fact the Bible says just the opposite. Paul says that we must obey Tradition (the unwritten oral word) as well as the written.

Michael says; Whose unwritten oral word? Popes that claimed in the 1800s and again in the 1950s that they were infallable?

You know yourself HOJO over the centuries there have been good popes and bad popes making oral tradition and God has allowed them. You know that.

Not everyone loves Pope Francis: Conservative Catholics voice concern over 'revolutionary' message

.....Six months after he was installed on the Throne of St. Peter, the pontiff's comments in a series of interviews are being denounced in scattered conservative catholic corners as "reckless" or even "borderline heretical."

....... Steve Skojec, 35, from Manassas, Va., who said a scathing blog post he wrote about the pope's recent remarks got 20,000 views, compared with the usual 500. "There are more and more people who are feeling uncomfortable."

The roman catholic church today in the western world is going through a rapid change from conservatism to liberalism.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#483360 Oct 19, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
The Word of God is not the bible alone. Faith comes by hearing and not by reading and making private judgement of the meaning of scripture alone.

You need to read what is said

fact is ..it say exactly opposite from what you have posted..

it says..

2Ti 2:14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rightly dividing the word of truth,...is
making private judgement of the meaning of scripture alone, by the leadership and guidance of the HOLY GHOST...

JESUS SAID

Joh 16:12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

NOTE
Joh 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Joh 16:14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

YOU ROMAN CATHOLICS GLORIFY AND SERVE YOUR sin infested

religious institution,

instead of JESUS, AND WORSHIP THE SUPPORTING ACTORS IN THE DRAMA...

PLACING THEM ABOVE... OR UPON THE SAME LEVEL ,,,AS JESUS

Rom_6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey,

his servants ye are to whom ye obey;

whether of sin unto death,

or of obedience unto righteousness?

WHEN YOU god Peter placed MOSES AND ELIJAH UPON THE SAME LEVEL AS JESUS

GOD THE FATHER REBUKED HIM..

Mat 17:4 Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.
Mat 17:5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.
Mat 17:6 And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid.

YOU ROMAN CATHOLICS HAVE NO REVERENCE OF FEAR OF GOD...

Rom 3:12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable;

Rom 3:17 And the way of peace have they not known:

Rom 3:18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#483361 Oct 19, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Nasl, this is clay. I'm Catholic. By now you should know that we believe Jesus Christ installed a Church, not a list of Books. There is absolutely no evidence that the Bible came first, and then the Catholic Church. In fact, there is evidence that points to the opposite. The Apostles set up a Sacramental Priesthood. And yes, these men believed their Church was the infallible teaching Magisterium that truth would filter through; 'the pillar and bulwark of truth'(2Tim 3:13). Somebody has to be infallible when discerning the teachings of Jesus Christ, right?
As for the writings of the other Apostles? I assume you're referring to Thomas? Its my guess that the other Apostles didn't know how to write... Maybe didn't know how to read either. Thomas left Jerusalem and preached the gospel in India.(He didn't hand out the gospel in India, He preached it)... So if you are interested in what Thomas actually taught, you can see the fruits of what He set up. You're not going to like it, because its a Catholic Church. As far as I know, there is no proof that the gnostic gospel of Thomas is authentic. I've only thumbed through it, it didn't seem to add or subtract from Christianity. I don't know for sure though. I know the writing style didn't seem like it came from an actual Apostle.
Is your Church that important..That you cast doubt on the ability of the apostles,to write ..(they had,the schooling until bar mitzvah a least ....

Then you said they did not write because,Jesus,did,not tell them to.

YOU doubt, You are,neglecting the fact that after they were imbued with he power of the HOLY Spirit ..after which we,know,they SPOKE in languages,all could understand ..You doubt the scripture on that ALSO..???

I have to say the posts,I've seen putting down the the importance
And authorship of scripture ..was greatly unsettling .

I KNOW what I Believe and WHO brought me to MY SAVIOUR.

I prayed last night for wisdom..for understanding ..And I thank Kay fit helping to clarify my thinking ...Luke most certainly wrote and was educated ...

However there are people who read here with no FAITH ..And your post casts,doubt ..

I will be looking for more ..But I found this,last night after my prayer for discernment ..

http://coldcasechristianity.com/2013/how-coul...

Your Church could not have existed totally by tradition...at some point things were,written probably Wembley realized Christ was,not coming back in their lifetime ...

Jesus did NOT TELL THEM TO PREACH IN TONGUES either ...But they did ..they were most obviously INSPURED TO WRITE FOR ALL OF POSERITY ....all of us,...

Thankfully we have that word ..
Liam

Detroit, MI

#483362 Oct 19, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>The good shepherd that brings the sheep back into the fold is exactly what I am trying to do with marge. no one(that means me) cares what you think or what you say.
she knows that she did wrong but she is to hard headed to admit it.
She read the Bible and determined that Herm and Sera are idolators for having icons during worship, praying for the dead, and believing in the Eucharist (although I don't recall her saying anything about the last one). She felt it was her duty as a Christian, to 'save them'.
I know you don't like to acknowledge this: but you have no business correcting her or oldjg. Under sola scripture, all authority is determined by the reader, not you.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#483363 Oct 19, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
many important and historical documetns were destroyed by so-called "Christians".
It isn't a "conspiracy theory" when actual proof exists. Please stop trying to mislead others.
"Fr. Bartolomé de las Casas lamented that when found, such books were destroyed: "These books were seen by our clergy, and even I saw part of those that were burned by the monks, apparently because they thought [they] might harm the Indians in matters concerning religion, since at that time they were at the beginning of their conversion." "
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_codices
"Emperor Hadrian had built a beautiful temple for the worship of his father Trajan which, on the orders of Emperor Julian, the eunuch Theophilus had made into a library. Jovian, at the urging of his wife, burned the temple with all the books in it with his concubines laughing and setting the fire."
http://bede.org.uk/literature.htm#burning
"We learn from Suetonius that Augustus, as soon as he became High Priest and in charge of such matters, rounded up over 2,000 prophetic books and burnt them. He left only the famous Sibylline books which he locked away in the Temple of Palatine Apollo so that they could only be consulted by those who could be trusted to give an official interpretation."
http://bede.org.uk/literature.htm#burning
"Although there is nothing intrinsically unlikely about Pope Gregory continuing the policy of Rome's pagan rulers in destroying these apparently subversive works we have seen the job appears to have been completed already. Some commentators have taken one or the other above passages to mean that the entire Palatine Library was destroyed but this is an interpretation that the sources, even if they are reliable, cannot sustain."
http://bede.org.uk/literature.htm#burning
You don't know what you are talking about.
Conspiracy theory??
Only for you.
Exactly.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#483364 Oct 19, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
She read the Bible and determined that Herm and Sera are idolators for having icons during worship, praying for the dead, and believing in the Eucharist (although I don't recall her saying anything about the last one). She felt it was her duty as a Christian, to 'save them'.
I know you don't like to acknowledge this: but you have no business correcting her or oldjg. Under sola scripture, all authority is determined by the reader, not you.
you are on shaky ground here clay.

I rebuked her for the "nastiness" that she showed to a man and his wife that were in much need of Prayer and friendship.

I assure you, I would have done the same for you or anyone else in that same condition.

it is called human kindness. and what I done, I done with the authority of what thus saith the Lord.

the Samaritan didnt worship at the same church as the stranger on the ground who needed help, did he?

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#483365 Oct 19, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
She read the Bible and determined that Herm and Sera are idolators for having icons during worship, praying for the dead, and believing in the Eucharist (although I don't recall her saying anything about the last one). She felt it was her duty as a Christian, to 'save them'.
I know you don't like to acknowledge this: but you have no business correcting her or oldjg. Under sola scripture, all authority is determined by the reader, not you.
YOU WROTE

Under sola scripture, all authority is determined by the reader, not you.

~~~

IN THE STUDY IF THE sola scripture, ALL AUTHORITY is given to the HOLY GHOST And the scripture is interpreted under HIS DIRECTION...

JAMES ....THE BROTHER OF JESUS WROTE...

Jas 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Jas 1:6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

Jas 1:7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord..

God gives wisdom to "If any of you (any one) " that ask..

John the beloved wrote..


1Jn 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you,

and

ye need not that any man teach you:

but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and

is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide

in him.
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#483366 Oct 19, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
The roman catholic church today in the western world is going through a rapid change from conservatism to liberalism.
Whatever change the Catholic Church is going through (makes no difference) because it will "continue" as it has for over 2000 years to proclaim and teach the FULLNESS of the Faith and the FULLNESS of the TRUTH.(rebellious and defiant people can reject it, but that is there choice)..... Vatican II brought in "liberation theology" NOT from the Catholic Churches teaching, but because of small group of "emancipated Nuns, priests and laity (who decided on their own) to become defiant and rebellious catholic reformers----something like the 16th century reformation. This "contemptuous rebel" thinking is a (dying movement) that is "on its way out"........ It is just another chapter in the TRUE Church History that (for over 2000 years) has had to curtail and survive the heresies, rebel preachers, false teachers and distorted secular humanistic lies that have tried to "creep into" the TRUE Gospel Teachings of Jesus Christ and His Church...... The seminaries and convents today are "overflowing" with dedicated eclessiastical and faith-filled young priest and sisters that are dedicated to the TRUE TEACHINGS of the Catholic Faith, the Church, the Magisterium, the Pope, and the TRUE Interpretation of the Bible that was given to (all Christians) by the Early Church Fathers in 382,393, and 397 AD who gave us the Canon of Scripture. For those who (chose) to reject, deny and rebel against the TRUTH of the TRUE GOSPEL TEACHINGS Of Jesus Christ and His Catholic Church, they can go "down the street" to the nearest Protestant Church and let them tell them what they (want to) hear!!, i.e Abortion, gay marriage, euthenasia, homosexual ministers, embroyonic stem cell research, rejecting the Eucharist (Jesus' TRUE BODY AND BLOOD, woman minsters or whatever (next) that comes along--depending on which way the secular wind blows!!!

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#483367 Oct 19, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU WROTE
Under sola scripture, all authority is determined by the reader, not you.
~~~
IN THE STUDY IF THE sola scripture, ALL AUTHORITY is given to the HOLY GHOST And the scripture is interpreted under HIS DIRECTION...
JAMES ....THE BROTHER OF JESUS WROTE...
Jas 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
Jas 1:6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
Jas 1:7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord..
God gives wisdom to "If any of you (any one) " that ask..
John the beloved wrote..
1Jn 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you,
and
ye need not that any man teach you:
but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and
is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide
in him.
I guess that according to some of these, I am [wrong] by trying to do [right].
I still will do what I think is RIGHT, and especially if I can back it up by "Sola Scripture".

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#483368 Oct 19, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that Sacred Scripture and Tradition (together) is the Word of God. "Verbum Dei". The Bible "never says anywhere" that the Bible alone (Sola Scriptura) is the word of God, if fact the Bible says just the opposite. Paul says that we must obey Tradition (the unwritten oral word) as well as the written. For over 1600 years this has been a Biblical Teaching of Jesus Christs One True Apostolic Catholic Church,(that is until) the Protestant Reformation when a group of contradicting and inconsistent Protestant Reformers, totaling more than 48 radical (Prodigal Son) "self-interpreting" anti-catholic bible only "buffoons" beginning with Luther, began to "make things up"!! Sola Scriptura was never believed by ANYONE until the 17th century. It is a "man-made doctrine" of "personal opinionated" (half-truth, half-heresy" Christianity that has absolutely no basis of ANY biblical or historical truth!!!
Did it ever occur Tivoli..really ..

That people in general....DID NOT HAVE ...or were forbidden to Have
The Scripture GIVEN BY INSPIRATION ...to read in he entirety not just dribbled out each week in pieces until then.

THRY had nothin to study .

During ..That time this COUNTRY was settled ..bibles used to teach children..people with a love for GOD AND FREEDOM insisting on no state
RELIGION

NO CHURCH GOVERNMENT..CATHOLUC or Church of Enland To tell them ..these
Rituals,must be performed and you can listen to his fragment of God's,word each time you go to CHURCH .

The people had bible's in greater numbers,by this TIME..And you call the,Reformation a bad thing .

The word was,spread further ...each father read in o his child,..in unsettled prairies ..etc .

I imagine it was harder in Europe But eventually people had access to the,WHOLE WORD IN CONTEXT ...not in pieces ..

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#483369 Oct 19, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>you are on shaky ground here clay.
I rebuked her for the "nastiness" that she showed to a man and his wife that were in much need of Prayer and friendship.
I assure you, I would have done the same for you or anyone else in that same condition.
it is called human kindness. and what I done, I done with the authority of what thus saith the Lord.
the Samaritan didnt worship at the same church as the stranger on the ground who needed help, did he?
Thanks Preston.I often think of my prayer friends here when I start to lose hope. Just so you know,if it cost you criticism, it does help me and Rose a lot.We will both have no fear of condemnation from those that judge, not from the heart but from pride. And we feel no need to defend ourselves to someone who will not listen.Jesus knows our heart. We will rest without fear in Christ Whose love for you and us and Whose mercy we will always trust.e want to know and be with Christ.We know He is always with us.We want to share in this relationship.If we are wrong in any of our veliefs or have offended Him in any way, we ask forgiveness and will trust in the Blood He shed for us.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#483370 Oct 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
glad to see you on here. your advice was taken and the adblocker worked. no more pop ups. thanks preston
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#483371 Oct 19, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
you wrote
The Bible "never says anywhere" that the Bible alone (Sola Scriptura) is the word of God, if fact the Bible says just the opposite. Paul says that we must obey Tradition
The Bible "never said anywhere" that Roman Catholics are Christians either does it?
The bible "never said anywhere" that bible only Sola Scriptura followers are Christian either does it??? In fact the bible never mentions "anywhere" the words bible only or Sola Scriptura, which is a doctrine of half-truth, half-heresy Christianity (that has no biblical or historical truth to back up ANY of its beliefs). It is NOTHING but a man-made belief that was NEVER believed by ANYONE until the 17the century (just an extension of the Reformation)!!!
George Roy

Jakarta, Indonesia

#483372 Oct 19, 2013
Buy a wife from Vietnam. E-mail: master_hoang[at]rocketmail.com

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#483373 Oct 19, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Preston.I often think of my prayer friends here when I start to lose hope. Just so you know,if it cost you criticism, it does help me and Rose a lot.We will both have no fear of condemnation from those that judge, not from the heart but from pride. And we feel no need to defend ourselves to someone who will not listen.Jesus knows our heart. We will rest without fear in Christ Whose love for you and us and Whose mercy we will always trust.e want to know and be with Christ.We know He is always with us.We want to share in this relationship.If we are wrong in any of our veliefs or have offended Him in any way, we ask forgiveness and will trust in the Blood He shed for us.
what I find troubling is the Fact that I shouldn't have to defend myself nor my decision regarding marge, from people who claim to be Christian on this forum.

But that again is what the Bible teaches us.

Jesus will and does know us by our [fruits].

and when Jesus walks by me, I want my tree to be pleasing to him, and not cursed ,because of my withered dried up figs.
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#483374 Oct 19, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it ever occur Tivoli..really ..
That people in general....DID NOT HAVE ...or were forbidden to Have
The Scripture GIVEN BY INSPIRATION ...to read in he entirety not just dribbled out each week in pieces until then.
THRY had nothin to study .
During ..That time this COUNTRY was settled ..bibles used to teach children..people with a love for GOD AND FREEDOM insisting on no state
RELIGION
NO CHURCH GOVERNMENT..CATHOLUC or Church of Enland To tell them ..these
Rituals,must be performed and you can listen to his fragment of God's,word each time you go to CHURCH .
The people had bible's in greater numbers,by this TIME..And you call the,Reformation a bad thing .
The word was,spread further ...each father read in o his child,..in unsettled prairies ..etc .
I imagine it was harder in Europe But eventually people had access to the,WHOLE WORD IN CONTEXT ...not in pieces ..
Did it ever occur to you that there was "no bible" as we know it today until the 17th century. The Church came first and then the Bible. The Bible wasn't even compiled until 382 AD and the printing press wasn't even invented until 1440 by John Guetenberg. If you really think that the bible is the only way of salvation (as these self-interpreting bible only "hack" preachers keep saying) then what about the billions and billions of Christian, who for, the 1st 1500 years of the Church, didn't have a bible. Jesus Christ established an authority of earth to preserve HIS revelation and decide the Canon of Scripture (by the Early Church Fathers who gave us the bible in 397 AD)...This authority is the Holy Catholic Apostolic Church, founded, established, formed and initiated by Jesus Christ HIMSELF!!! If you disagree then tell me what other authority determined the Bible canon?????

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#483375 Oct 19, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible "never said anywhere" that bible only Sola Scriptura followers are Christian either does it??? In fact the bible never mentions "anywhere" the words bible only or Sola Scriptura, which is a doctrine of half-truth, half-heresy Christianity (that has no biblical or historical truth to back up ANY of its beliefs). It is NOTHING but a man-made belief that was NEVER believed by ANYONE until the 17the century (just an extension of the Reformation)!!!
YOUR response and reply is beyond belief that you would dare to find fault with people who love and follow the Word of God.

that is how simple this argument is of yours.

WE LOVE THE WORD OF GOD AND FOLLOW IT.

you ridicule us because of it.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#483378 Oct 19, 2013
who="Tango Bravo" Would someone please help me understand "Sola Scriptura"? What are the sources/justifications of this approach to theology?

----------

Bible scholars compiled the Bible, after having concluded that the books enclosed were reliable. Sola scripture says that one needs to judge other writings/teachings BY THE BIBLE.

Many people write their opinions, but those opinions are not necessarily reliable.

There are many GOOD writings, by reliable Christians...SS does not infer that NO writings are trustworthy...just believes that those writings must agree with "IT IS WRITTEN".

KayMarie

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#483379 Oct 19, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>what I find troubling is the Fact that I shouldn't have to defend myself nor my decision regarding marge, from people who claim to be Christian on this forum.
But that again is what the Bible teaches us.
Jesus will and does know us by our [fruits].
and when Jesus walks by me, I want my tree to be pleasing to him, and not cursed ,because of my withered dried up figs.
Preston What these stone throwers dont know is through your compassion,what you teach is also having an effect on Rose and me. No, I am not leaving the Orthodox Church, but your teaching is helping us to know Christ and the Holy Spirit better.The teachings of others, with their condemnation and pride directed to us, have no affect whatsoever. Really what they are teaching us is the weakness of man and how his imperfection clouds the message of Christ. Thanks again.
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#483380 Oct 19, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR response and reply is beyond belief that you would dare to find fault with people who love and follow the Word of God
Your bible only "vindictive and judgmental) preacher Confrinting is the one who brought this subject up....... He claims that nowhere in the bible does it say that Catholics are Christian and my response was that nowhere does it say that bible only (Sola Scriptura believers) are Christian either........ You "fundies" (consistently) are judging, condmening and attacking the faith and salvation of other Christians on the forum (especially Catholics), WHO ARE YOU to find fault with us Catholics who love and follow the Word of God each and every day, at Daily Mass, receiving Jesus Christs TRUE BODY and BLOOD, along with the Sacraments, confession, Adoration in the Blessed Sacrament, in and through Our Lords One True Apostolic Catholic Church!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Insults Are Easier 36,756
Do married white women secretly want a black guy? (Nov '10) 7 min too fun 11
Do Indian men like Chinese girls 32 min Theresa000 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 1 hr andet1987 1,688
Chinese are dishonest, greedy and cold-blooded. (Jan '14) 1 hr andet1987 21
Sissy Boys love black guys 1 hr Sissyvanessa74 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Jake from State Farm 969,747
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Ricky F 618,241
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 4 hr Paul is dead 4,043
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr AussieBobby 280,829
More from around the web