Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 641174 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Dan

Omaha, NE

#482929 Oct 17, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Just pray and be the best wife and Christian you can be. Do not get involved with telling Catholics what our Bible is saying. I know you're a sweet devout person, Kay. But the Bible is a product of the Catholic Church. It was gathered and installed despite the fact that Our Lord never commanded we compile one. Its difficult to see past the propaganda fueled stereotypes about the CC..
You're too kind to these folks.

They claim to be ministers, yet they willfully spread any false "propaganda fueled stereotypes about the CC" that they can commit to the keyboard.

They read like opportunists who prey upon the ignorant.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#482930 Oct 17, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>Stay off the wife.
"The wife" can shut it if she doesn't like it.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#482931 Oct 17, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Just pray and be the best wife and Christian you can be. Do not get involved with telling Catholics what our Bible is saying. I know you're a sweet devout person, Kay. But the Bible is a product of the Catholic Church. It was gathered and installed despite the fact that Our Lord never commanded we compile one. Its difficult to see past the propaganda fueled stereotypes about the CC..
Cly, San Francisco? You finally made it home with the rest of the sodomite perverts. Good for you and us.

You said, quote, "Just pray and be the best wife and Christian you can be. Do not get involved with telling Catholics what our Bible is saying." End quote.

Your Bible. You have lost your mind. How many Roman Catholics wrote a single word in the Bible? Come on Cly, you can do it can't you? Can you finally answer a question or will you deflect again and go out with your boyfriend to ignore it.

You said, quote, "But the Bible is a product of the Catholic Church." End quote.

You are so stupid you make an idiot look like a genius. The Bible is a product of the Jews. Every author of the Bible was Jewish less one, Luke. Luke was a gentile physician. Try knowing the facts before you open your big mouth and insert both feet.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#482932 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>Stay off the wife.
....and she claims an active role in "ministry". She's more than happy to let her fellow minister husband call Catholics everything but late for dinner, so she can wear her big girl pants.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#482933 Oct 17, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too kind to these folks.
They claim to be ministers, yet they willfully spread any false "propaganda fueled stereotypes about the CC" that they can commit to the keyboard.
They read like opportunists who prey upon the ignorant.
Yes, you are ignorant and have been preyed upon. The ROMAN CATHOLIC church is not the catholic church. The ROMAN CATHOLIC church is a combination of Christianity, Judaism and Paganism in equal shares. Your problem is you don't have a clue which is which.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#482934 Oct 17, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Who in protestantism has the authority to declare which teachings conflict with the bible? Anyone who picks up a KJV?
All born again Christians have the God given ability to declare which teachings conflict with the Bible.

Any reasonably intelligent person can also declare which teachings conflict with the Bible.

Example:
Bible: For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

Catholics: Mary was sinless.

Bible: For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Catholics: There are two mediators between God and men..the priest and Jesus Christ.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#482935 Oct 17, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you are confused. Not ROMAN CATHOLIC.....but small "c" catholic which is defined as universal. The ROMAN CATHOLIC church corrupted the small "c" catholic (universal) church with false doctrine. Doctrine not according to the Bible but according to a pope.
What is "simply unreal" is your admission of the "Reformation". Why do you suppose it was called the "Reformation"? The ROMAN CATHOLIC church was and still is CORRUPT and lost.
I'm not "confused", as it's capitalized as a proper noun.

Like Pentecostal, Lutheran, Baptist, etc.

any confusion here is generated by you and others who insist on shoehorning Catholic beliefs into the narrow funnel of "bible-alone", which is a PROTESTANT precept.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#482936 Oct 17, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you are confused. Not ROMAN CATHOLIC.....but small "c" catholic which is defined as universal. The ROMAN CATHOLIC church corrupted the small "c" catholic (universal) church with false doctrine. Doctrine not according to the Bible but according to a pope.
What is "simply unreal" is your admission of the "Reformation". Why do you suppose it was called the "Reformation"? The ROMAN CATHOLIC church was and still is CORRUPT and lost.
They didn't "reform" anything-they split off (and are still splitting).

Location hidden

#482937 Oct 17, 2013
JESUS SAYING HE IS GOD
==========
Jesus refers to Himself as “Son of Man”, He uses "Son of Man" 80 times in the Gospels.
"Son of Man" refers to a figure that Jews recognized as divine.
Daniel wrote (7:13-14):
In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.
In Daniel’s vision/prophesy, The “Son of Man” is rightful heir to the divine throne. He’ll rule forever. Nations will worship Him and His kingdom will be unstoppable
==========
Jesus used the personal name of Israel’s God–the name revealed to Moses (Exodus 3:14)–to refer to Himself. And He even used the Torah for context, so no one would misunderstand Him:“Before Abraham was, I AM”(John 8:58).
==========
Mark (14:60-64).
Again the high priest asked him,“Are you the Messiah, the Son of the Blessed One?”“I am,” said Jesus.“And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.” The high priest tore his clothes.“Why do we need any more witnesses?” he asked.“You have heard the blasphemy. What do you think?” They all condemned him as worthy of death.(63-64).
==========
John 14
8 Philip said,“Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”
9 Jesus answered:“Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father.
==========
Hermeneutics Smutics saying JESUS SAYING HE IS GOD.....
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#482938 Oct 17, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
any confusion here is generated by you and others who insist on shoehorning Catholic beliefs into the narrow funnel of "bible-alone", which is a PROTESTANT precept.
Page 1 response to "Dan"

Roman Catholicism is the most powerful, widespread and subtle of all un-Biblical religious movements. It claims to be the only "true" church, and everything outside of it is labelled false and branded as heresy. All Protestants are "heretics" according to Romanism.

In reality the Roman Catholic hierarchy is not a church at all, but a gigantic religious, political organisation.

Because the average Protestant and multitudes of true believers are almost completely ignorant of the facts about Roman Catholicism, it is necessary to expose at the outset some of the most blatant of these.

First it must be recognised that the Church of Rome has unscripturally appropriated the name "Catholic" (signifying 'worldwide') to mean only its own church. The true name for the miscalled Catholic Church should be the Roman Church. In the past it was called the Roman Catholic Church. Today, however, particularly in the USA, but also in some other non-Roman-Catholic lands, the name "Roman" has been cunningly dropped and it wishes to be known only as the Catholic Church.

...the name "Roman" has been cunningly dropped and it wishes to be known only as the Catholic Church. The purpose of this is twofold: firstly, to reflect the basic doctrine that all other Churches are heretical and that no salvation is possible outside the Roman Catholic Church; and, secondly, the change in name further indicates the goal of making everybody a Roman Catholic and assuming authority over all the nations of the earth, both religiously and politically. The progress which is being made towards this end can be seen in the fact that America, an overwhelmingly Protestant nation, elected John F. Kennedy, a Roman Catholic, as President and chief executive. I am convinced that this act, instead of being a sign of tolerance and freedom from bigotry, indicated an ignorance on the part of the average citizen concerning the goal and purpose of the Roman Catholic Church ultimately to rule the entire world and subject every man, woman and child to the authority of one Super-Church.

The Roman Catholic Church claims to be the one true Church, dating back to the beginning, organised by Jesus Christ Himself, with the disciple Peter as the first Pope and Vicar of Christ of earth. However, while the true "Catholic" Church (the Body of Christ) was born at in eternity in the Mind of God, the Roman Catholic Church was not organised until about 313 AD.

Emperor Diocletian For the first three centuries the true Church was almost threatened with extinction, as the persecutions of pagan Rome increased in intensity under the reigns of the heathen Emperors from Nero to Diocletian. In 303 AD. Diocletian, determined once and for all to stamp out Christianity, issued a series of edicts, each more severe than the former, in his effort to exterminate Christianity. Christians were martyred by the thousands and the Roman prisons were filled to overflowing with believers and especially Christian ministers.

Then a most unexpected event took place. Constantine (the Great) became Emperor of Rome in the early part of the fourth century. During one of the crucial battles for conquest he is supposed to have seen in the sky a flaming cross (at midday) with the words inscribed in Greek: "By this sign conquer." It may have been pure imagination in an hour of desperation, or an optical illusion, but whatever it was he accepted it as word from Heaven that this cross was his key to victory. Accordingly he not only accepted Christianity but also made it the religion of the Roman Empire.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#482939 Oct 17, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Page 2 response to "Dan"

The result was the Roman Catholic Church, which is a mixture of about one-third Christianity, one-third Judaism, and one-third paganism. This was the beginning of the union of Church and State. Constantine, however, did not oppose the old pagan worship of Rome; rather, he superimposed Christianity upon these pagan religions, adopting elements in both; and thus, by allowing the pagans to continue their heathen customs, he made it easy for them to adopt Christianity. The result was the Roman Catholic Church, which is a mixture of about one-third Christianity, one-third Judaism, and one-third paganism. The Roman Catholic Church thus pretends to accept most of the cardinal doctrines of Christendom, plus the holy days and priesthood copied from Judaism, and the superstitions and fetishes of paganism with its charms such as holy water, candles, and images.

Constantine while the pretended adoption of Christianity was hailed as a great victory for the Church, it was also, ironically, the beginning of her ruin. From this date we can trace all the innumerable errors of the Roman Church - Mariolatry, the mass, purgatory, limbo, the celibacy of priesthood, adoration and worship of images, indulgences, the infallibility of the Pope, the immaculate conception of Mary, and all the other unscriptural errors. Instead of a blessing it became the downfall of the organised church. Yet all the time during those dark ages which followed there was as always the body of true believers, members of the true Church, within the framework of the rapidly corrupting hierarchy of the Roman Catholic Church.

Before Constantine the true Church was persecuted and threatened with extermination; after Constantine there emerged the Roman Church, patronized by the State and subsequently seeking temporal powers to rule and govern the State. This was the beginning of the Roman Catholic Church which has lasted until today.

After the wedding of Church and State by Constantine, however, the 'coming out' of the true believers from the apostate system became necessary. From the birthday of the Church of Jesus Christ at Pentecost and throughout the next three centuries, the Church remained comparatively free from the serious errors which have characterized it since the beginning of the fourth century. Error was present even in the days of the Apostles, but the Church, suffering indescribable persecution, remained relatively pure in doctrine. After the wedding of Church and State by Constantine, however, the 'coming out' of the true believers from the apostate system became necessary.

During the centuries from Constantine until the days of Luther there were groups which either separated themselves from the political and religious system, or else remained as a violent reaction against the increasing corruption. All of these were persecuted and many were martyred for their faith. The Roman Catholic Church at that time was not only recognized by the Roman Empire, but the State was ultimately compelled to bow to the edicts of the Church.

Location hidden

#482940 Oct 17, 2013
JESUS SAYING HE IS GOD
==========
Jesus refers to Himself as “Son of Man”, He uses "Son of Man" 80 times in the Gospels.
"Son of Man" refers to a figure that Jews recognized as divine.
Daniel wrote (7:13-14):
In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.
In Daniel’s vision/prophesy, The “Son of Man” is rightful heir to the divine throne. He’ll rule forever. Nations will worship Him and His kingdom will be unstoppable
==========
Jesus used the personal name of Israel’s God–the name revealed to Moses (Exodus 3:14)–to refer to Himself. And He even used the Torah for context, so no one would misunderstand Him:“Before Abraham was, I AM”(John 8:58).
==========
Mark (14:60-64).
Again the high priest asked him,“Are you the Messiah, the Son of the Blessed One?”“I am,” said Jesus.“And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.” The high priest tore his clothes.“Why do we need any more witnesses?” he asked.“You have heard the blasphemy. What do you think?” They all condemned him as worthy of death.(63-64).
==========
John 14
8 Philip said,“Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”
9 Jesus answered:“Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father.
==========
The Apostle's Creed
I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord: Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary; suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried. He descended into hell; the third day He rose again from the dead; He ascended into heaven, is seated at the right hand of God the Father Almighty; from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church, the communion of Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.

Show me where it says that Christ is God....

Location hidden

#482941 Oct 17, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
Q: Where is the Hail Mary in the Bible?
A: The Hail Mary is broken up into two parts: 1. Who Mary is. 2. Our prayer to Mary. The first half of the Hail Mary (rows 1-5) is contained in Luke 1. The second half (rows 5-6) come from Luke 1, James 5 and various other Biblical texts. Below the Hail Mary is examined line by line:
The Prayer (line by line)
Where it is in the Bible?
Explanation
Hail Mary, full of Grace
Luke 1:28 (Hail, full of Grace)
The Angel Gabriel greets Mary with very respectful greeting used for royalty. The text doesn’t say “Mary” after Hail but it is implied. Gabriel then proclaims Mary full of Grace (full of God’s own life and love)
The Lord is with you
Luke 1:28 (The Lord is with you)
This is word for word. The Angel Gabriel said that the Lord is with Mary; she is full of his Grace, his own life.
Blessed are you among women
Luke 1:41 (Blessed are you among women)
Elizabeth is filled with the Holy Spirit; she is inspired by the 3rd person of the Blessed Trinity to proclaim that Mary is the most blessed among all women.
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Luke 1:42 (and blessed is the fruit of your womb)
Elizabeth still inspired by the Holy Spirit proclaims that the fruit of Mary’s womb, the developing Jesus, is blessed. The text doesn’t say “Jesus” after womb, but it is implied, the fruit of her womb is Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Luke 1:43 (And why is this granted me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?)
Mary is full of God’s grace; this would make her holy. Mary is the mother of the Lord Jesus Christ who is the 2nd person of the Holy Trinity. Since Jesus is God this makes her the mother of God. She is the mother of the God-Man Jesus, not the mother of the Trinity.
Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death
James 5:16 (Therefore confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man has great power in its effects)
St. James tells Christians to pray for one another. All the baptized are members of the body of Christ (1Cor 12:12-14), therefore it is right to pray for other members of the body. James goes on to say that the prayers of the righteous have great power. What human (other then Jesus) is more righteous then the Blessed Mother. Though she is in heaven she still hears the prayers of her children on Earth and intercedes for them.
"Our prayer to Mary." Show me Scripture that teaches you are to pray to Mary...
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#482942 Oct 17, 2013
Constantine while the pretended adoption of Christianity was hailed as a great victory for the Church, it was also, ironically, the beginning of her ruin. From this date we can trace all the innumerable errors of the Roman Church -
1. Mariolatry
2. The mass
3. Purgatory
4. Limbo
5. The celibacy of priesthood
6. Adoration and worship of images
7. Indulgences
8. The infallibility of the Pope
9. The immaculate conception of Mary
10. And many, many other unscriptural errors.

Instead of a blessing it became the downfall of the organised church. Yet all the time during those dark ages which followed there was as always the body of true believers, members of the true Church, within the framework of the rapidly corrupting hierarchy of the Roman Catholic Church.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#482943 Oct 17, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
"The wife" can shut it if she doesn't like it.
Live Catholicism.Debate but there was no need for the doughnut remark.You know that
marge

Leesburg, GA

#482944 Oct 17, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree,
I made a decision to work very hard so my girl could go to Christian School ..it was SONETHING I felt important ..more so today ...
My kids survived public school, the Christian school here is too high for most but homeschool is huge among us today and they thrive!.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#482945 Oct 17, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
....and she claims an active role in "ministry". She's more than happy to let her fellow minister husband call Catholics everything but late for dinner, so she can wear her big girl pants.
The husband and wife are 2 separate individuals- 2 styles, 2 personalities.The wife is not accountable for the husband and vice versa. Fundamental rule of justice.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#482946 Oct 17, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Page 1 response to "Dan"
Roman Catholicism is the most powerful, widespread and subtle of all un-Biblical religious movements. It claims to be the only "true" church, and everything outside of it is labelled false and branded as heresy. All Protestants are "heretics" according to Romanism.
In reality the Roman Catholic hierarchy is not a church at all, but a gigantic religious, political organisation.
Because the average Protestant and multitudes of true believers are almost completely ignorant of the facts about Roman Catholicism, it is necessary to expose at the outset some of the most blatant of these.
First it must be recognised that the Church of Rome has unscripturally appropriated the name "Catholic" (signifying 'worldwide') to mean only its own church. The true name for the miscalled Catholic Church should be the Roman Church. In the past it was called the Roman Catholic Church. Today, however, particularly in the USA, but also in some other non-Roman-Catholic lands, the name "Roman" has been cunningly dropped and it wishes to be known only as the Catholic Church.
...the name "Roman" has been cunningly dropped and it wishes to be known only as the Catholic Church. The purpose of this is twofold: firstly, to reflect the basic doctrine that all other Churches are heretical and that no salvation is possible outside the Roman Catholic Church; and, secondly, the change in name further indicates the goal of making everybody a Roman Catholic and assuming authority over all the nations of the earth, both religiously and politically. The progress which is being made towards this end can be seen in the fact that America, an overwhelmingly Protestant nation, elected John F. Kennedy, a Roman Catholic, as President and chief executive. I am convinced that this act, instead of being a sign of tolerance and freedom from bigotry, indicated an ignorance on the part of the average citizen concerning the goal and purpose of the Roman Catholic Church ultimately to rule the entire world and subject every man, woman and child to the authority of one Super-Church.
The Roman Catholic Church claims to be the one true Church, dating back to the beginning, organised by Jesus Christ Himself, with the disciple Peter as the first Pope and Vicar of Christ of earth. However, while the true "Catholic" Church (the Body of Christ) was born at in eternity in the Mind of God, the Roman Catholic Church was not organised until about 313 AD.
Emperor Diocletian For the first three centuries the true Church was almost threatened with extinction, as the persecutions of pagan Rome increased in intensity under the reigns of the heathen Emperors from Nero to Diocletian. In 303 AD. Diocletian, determined once and for all to stamp out Christianity, issued a series of edicts, each more severe than the former, in his effort to exterminate Christianity. Christians were martyred by the thousands and the Roman prisons were filled to overflowing with believers and especially Christian ministers.
Then a most unexpected event took place. Constantine (the Great) became Emperor of Rome in the early part of the fourth century. During one of the crucial battles for conquest he is supposed to have seen in the sky a flaming cross (at midday) with the words inscribed in Greek: "By this sign conquer." It may have been pure imagination in an hour of desperation, or an optical illusion, but whatever it was he accepted it as word from Heaven that this cross was his key to victory. Accordingly he not only accepted Christianity but also made it the religion of the Roman Empire.
Response to OldJG.

1.) Yawn.

2.) No citations. Whom are you plagiarizing here?

3.) "...the average Protestant and multitudes of true believers are almost completely ignorant of the facts about Roman Catholicism". No argument from me here. Which are you? An "average Protestant" or one of the "multitudes of true believers"?

3.) "

Location hidden

#482947 Oct 17, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
194 The Apostles' Creed is so called because it is rightly considered to be a faithful summary of the apostles' faith. It is the ancient baptismal symbol of the Church of Rome. Its great authority arises from this fact: it is "the Creed of the Roman Church, the See of Peter the first of the apostles, to which he brought the common faith".13
195 The Niceno-Constantinopolitan or Nicene Creed draws its great authority from the fact that it stems from the first two ecumenical Councils (in 325 and 381). It remains common to all the great Churches of both East and West to this day.
196 Our presentation of the faith will follow the Apostles' Creed, which constitutes, as it were, "the oldest Roman catechism". The presentation will be completed however by constant references to the Nicene Creed, which is often more explicit and more detailed.
197 As on the day of our Baptism, when our whole life was entrusted to the "standard of teaching",14 let us embrace the Creed of our life-giving faith. To say the Credo with faith is to enter into communion with God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and also with the whole Church which transmits the faith to us and in whose midst we believe:
This Creed is the spiritual seal, our heart's meditation and an ever-present guardian; it is, unquestionably, the treasure of our soul.1
That is a lie...Christ did not refer to any of the seven churches in Rev as Catholic..because there were none...

And: From Catholic Answers
The Apostles’ Creed is not found in the Bible. The Apostles’ Creed was not written by the apostles. Rather, it was written at least 150 years after the apostles had all died.
Dan

Omaha, NE

#482948 Oct 17, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
The Apostle's Creed
I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord: Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary; suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried. He descended into hell; the third day He rose again from the dead; He ascended into heaven, is seated at the right hand of God the Father Almighty; from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church, the communion of Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.
Show me where it says that Christ is God....
"His only Son, our Lord". That line.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Cousin of Pipek 618,337
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min It aint necessari... 37,708
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Splash Master 969,892
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 21 min DENG 38,326
How to get Free Steam games, Steam Wallet codes... (Dec '13) 40 min Potato 140
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 48 min Demon Finder 18,672
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Steve III 44,291
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Neville Thompson 280,860
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 104,602
More from around the web