Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 543,290
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#482107 Oct 14, 2013
who="Husker Du" <quoted text>My Church is the One True Church.

----------
There is but ONE TRUE CHURCH, and men don't control it. Whoever calls on the Lord shall be saved...and is part of it. One's pride has NO part in it, for the gift/invitation is free to all.
It has members whose names are on the rolls of various denominations. They are not hypocrites, and they worship HIM, not some man or group.

KayMarie

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#482109 Oct 14, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>What a nasty thing to say, what a hypocrite. I have read your posts and you are really nasty more so than any other.I have noticed when rose gets off topic, she is running scared because she doesn't want to deal with the truth, its very easy to observe, really it is. No, I'm not gay , so I have no interest in her like you think I do, but really, you must have a thing for her. Does your hubby mind? I'm not scared to tell it like it is. You know, many Saints weren't either.
What the heck are you talking about? When i said you got a thing for rose I meant you are targeting her like a heat seeking missel not a gay thing...You are very mistaken about the "gay thing"...My friendship with Rose and with others here is a true friendship and no my husband approves of my Christian friends...there is nothing wrong with "telling it like it is". just make sure your facts are correct before spouting off...

#482111 Oct 14, 2013
who="Seraphima" <quoted text>I am not going against your church. I am going against YOU! You are not a perfect Catholic and have No RIGHT to judge Rose or any other person on this forum...You think that spouting off what rose may have said on another forum makes you look good and her look bad, your wrong. Rose does not use personal attacks to you or anyone else on this forum. Just because you disagree with her opinions of your church is NOT attacking your church.You can stand up for your church without the personal attacks and insults. No one expects anything less.Also, my point is this,,,,just because someone does recieve the Eucharist everyday DOES NOT MAKE HIM A BETTER CHRISTIAN THAN SOMEONE WHO DOESNT.You have to practice what you preach! You have to live the life! I am Not Knocking the Catholic Church. I am knocking those Catholics that love to degrade, insult, and personally attack non Catholics...And I bet you that most everyone here on this forum had"alittle fun" in their teenage years and wasnt all that into their church until much later in life....It matters NOT when you come to Christ as long as you finally come!!!!

----------

And shame on those who would use a person's honest confession with which to shame them. This person would do well to confess their own sin, and receive God's forgiveness.

Thanks for encouraging Rose.

KayMarie
truth

Perth, Australia

#482113 Oct 14, 2013
God can hear prayers ..intercession with prayers doing good people alive people who past away its finish..but who is alive as it is as i am as i always say some again
INRI yes it is Your god know all your weakness error..
Don't be afraid whats so ever if someone say to you.. you are catholic orthodox this or that..he loves you all..
He done for you on Cross INRI.

Its so beautiful experience that.

I told you how its look so horrible
no any pain exist as pain of Cross INRI.
-lags and hands total pain
-mind and crow universal pain

I been there complete united on that INRI oh so beautiful know..pain you forget simple after.

I remember i resist Crown pain over my head my face and so on.
Like everything pumping from me and my head..ohhhhhh so horrible and so nice to know.

Why you need be scare..God exist as it is loving Power what others think not exist.

13 apostolic Paul say
you are save trough Cross INRI..

For others is shame what someone is save..

there is a no orthodox or catholic words don't be liar..its INRI..

Location hidden

#482114 Oct 14, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, yes it does. Iknow not to believe in art birth control and I am not changes my church because I believe what the Church teaches on this subject, rose didn't. you are very anti Catholic. Some people were in to their church when they were teenagers. The church saved my life. I don't recommend telling young people to go ahead and have a little fun, when your older you will straighten out. That is the worst thing to do, what would happen if that kid was killed in a car wreck? Luckily my church has confession and kids can ask for forgiveness. Some kids aren't so lucky and get to be against everything of God by social media. rose still doesn't think she did wrong.
it is NOT UP TO YOU to judge Rose or anyone else. It is Gods place..leave her alone and practice what your Church teaches, LOVE, COMPASSION,HUMILITY.....

#482115 Oct 14, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>The rosary has seven Our Fathers, fifty three Hail Mary's , seven Glory Be's One Apostles Creed, One Hail Holy Queen. Now there are four different Mysteries to think on when saying the rosary, now add 28 more Our Fathers etc, you do the math. I would say meditating on Christ saying the Our Father seven times per day and fifty three Hail Mary's , Glory be Apostles Creed, Hail Holy Queen and the Fatima prayer after each decade, makes a powerful petition to Christ.
~~~
The word of God says...

Php 4:6 Be careful for nothing;

but

-->in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving

let your requests be made known unto God. <--

Php 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

ALL OTHER PETITIONS TO OTHER gods ARE UNNECESSARY UN-SCRIPTURAL ...

and a stench in GOD'S NOSTRILS..AND PROVOKES HIS WRATH...

Exo_34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

2Co_11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

“GOD OF ALL”

Since: Aug 12

Dagenham, UK

#482116 Oct 14, 2013
we exist only as light beams
in some satellite programme
having had our planet destroyed
and have had suffered
the most horrendous of tortures
they or better known as "THEM"
have annihilated many
in death camps and underground
torture chambres
life has become a sick
fantasy whereby only the
super rich and the mega strong survive.

foretold

Marietta, GA

#482117 Oct 14, 2013

coming Global Awakening_____

truth

Perth, Australia

#482118 Oct 14, 2013
your law and love finish on cross INRI as suffering
-there is a no law
-there is a no love
-there is a no Mercy
-there is a suffering

Yes you can suffer why not..its oposite side from goodness who ever liked that others suffer and who liked judgment.

Are you for sure real Creator created you for suffering?

no

Accusers are day by day acting as they are always accusers nothing to do with your real Creator no.
truth

Perth, Australia

#482119 Oct 14, 2013
evil as global crime evvilllllllllllllllllll

nothing to do with god

we know who first coming lucifer deciver and posessor..angels who watching creation with his followers now they know time not left they try ruin everything..

noooooooooo

by

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#482120 Oct 14, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>You think because you are in the TRUE Church and recieve the Eucharist that you are holier than Rose? your behavoir towards her shows that you are far less a christian than she is.Think again...why rose left your Chruch is none of your business and she has explained it many times in the past why she left. Your post was intended as in insult to her. Your last sentance proves it.You scored zero with God and t on the back with satan..You "made satan proud"
Thanks,dear,it's,useless,

But to be clear,..I do think contraception ..which is,used,by married as,well as,single,people is much better than abortion ..

Maybe,someone,know a,more,..But the only time fertility is,discussed in the bible,is,giving instructions,..regarding the Times,TO HAVE RELATIONS...being their fertile times,.

CATHOLICS think their NFP method which is,JUST THE,OPPOSITE. of what's,written is,NOT CONTRACEPTION ....

IT IS..in.my book it's,fine but IMO..certainly ALSO better than abortion..

It's,how you phrase,it I suppose,..

As an annulment US,not a divorce ...even when it is not desired by both
Parties.

As,for me,..Lol I don't take the,pill...

Whatever fun I have,is,my business

Location hidden

#482121 Oct 14, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>Your church split from mine because you didn't want to follow what Christ taught. The leaders who broke away turned their backs on Christ and have paid for it.
Now thats funny!! LOL...we didnt want to follow a POPE...I am not going to go into what the Orthodox church believes for it solves nothing.But know this, The Orthodox Church did not turn its back on Christ. it turned its back on your Pope.We split from each other ok thats a fifty fifty gift to you from me.There were other reason the churches spilt.

Location hidden

#482123 Oct 14, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>Rose knocks my church, I will stand up for my church wrether you like it or not.
She disagrees with your churches teaching as you disagrees with hers.Knock yourselve out, stand up for your church I expect that and so does everyone else here also. Just leave out the insults and the personal attacks.

#482124 Oct 14, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
The word of God says...
Php 4:6 Be careful for nothing;
but
-->in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving
let your requests be made known unto God. <--
Php 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
ALL OTHER PETITIONS TO OTHER gods ARE UNNECESSARY UN-SCRIPTURAL ...
and a stench in GOD'S NOSTRILS..AND PROVOKES HIS WRATH...
Exo_34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:
2Co_11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
~~~

THE BIBLE SAYS...

Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him:

(THIS VERSE SAYS NOTHING ABOUT PRAYING ...

TO MARY ...THE MOTHER OF JESUS...OR DILIGENTLY SEEKING HER)..

NOTE

for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and

that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
truth

Perth, Australia

#482125 Oct 14, 2013
no i am not judging Rose no..

i say to you
who save me on that Cross INRI.

no your god not judging you
your real god not judging you
you are loving as every spirit loving too..

warm beautiful light golden light you can't imagine that filling..i past that passage where its bring me i don't know but its open my sense that i see i remember i past trough golden yellow passing..so nice beautiful warm..no pain no darkness..

now how you can say its suffering there not its not..its warm so beautiful golden light..

n

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#482126 Oct 14, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>She explained ahe went on the pill and left because of that, she wanted to have fun. her words, not mine. She went against the Church because we don't approve of abortifcients. Also the pro borts made her feel less consciences about being on the pill. she must of had her conscience bothering her big time if she left the Church. When one receives the Eucharist, knowing the Eucharist is Christ IS a lot beter than someone who thinks the Eucharist is a symbal. We receive Christ in the Eucharist sometimes seven days a week. God gave us a backbone and the knowledge to use it. if I didn't stand up for my Church, then I would be sinning. I feel sorry fer you if you think I am supposed to cower away from your remarks that are against my Church.
ENOUGH WITH THE LYING..And,attacking KNIT AND PRAY ..PERSNICKETY ..HuSKER DU ..And the, other names You stalk with ..

I said no such thing about why I am no longer Catholic ..

Stop stalking from forum to forum ....please,..You embarrass,only ,yourself .

I want nothing to do with your posts,so you attack to a,friend ..it's,not very nice behaviour Knit ..it's,insulting and,LYING .

I said here,..I was,NO LONGER A,CATHOLIC.

if you want to fight with or talk about pro abortion people

DO IT ON THAT FORUM ..THIS,US,NOT THE PLACE FOR YOUR FEUD WITH THEM AND ME ..I'M NOT A,CATHOLIC ..so what???

I REFUSE TO CURSE,AT THEM FOR YOU AS,YOU WANT ..I REFUSE TO BE HATEFUL.

I HAVE ASKED YOU MANY TIMES,TO LEAVE ME,ALONE,...stop insulting..stop lying ...

I rarely even post there,any more,.......as you well know,

Talk about FAITH HERE,NOT ME,...no personal insults,..And everyone will
Be as,happy as they can be Here,
truth

Perth, Australia

#482127 Oct 14, 2013
http://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/Isaiah%2...

i am catholic..
yee
i pray i cry
so what
i don't see nothing with that wrong
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo

i remember that i past trough that golden beautiful lights

no i don't see any pain..no any suffering

its very loving warm golden beautiful power..
its let me trough my sense see..

don't be afraid pray
don't be afraid believe
http://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/Isaiah%2...

N

Location hidden

#482128 Oct 14, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
The rosary is the strongest kind of prayer there is.
It flies in the face of Jesus who taught we are to pray to God the Father...not His mommie..

“GOD OF ALL”

Since: Aug 12

Dagenham, UK

#482129 Oct 14, 2013
behold god is going amongst the people
like a mad man
searching high and low
for that one single catholic
who hasn't sinned
this weekend.

Location hidden

#482130 Oct 14, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the messages of the bible!
.... the message of slavery? The message of stoning people for working on Sundays, or how about the message of putting a tree in the middle of the garden of Eden, to tempt and fail the human race when God already knows the choice they are going to make. Not our fault. Right?
UNBELIEVABLE!
Say on!!!! It is easy to see your level of intelligence..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 9 min yon 3,193
White Race Is Being Wiped Out 24 min More Truth 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min Aura Mytha 740,760
AIDS , EBOLA as a DePopulation BioWeapon 26 min More Truth 14
The Rise Of Al Qaeda; ISIS Or ISIL; The One Wor... 30 min More Truth 9
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 46 min Rosa_Winkel 227,993
FACEBOOK versus TOPIX 52 min geisha 3
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 173,912
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Dr_Zorderz 259,771
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 11 hr Always4Fun13 169

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••