Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 687250 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Morley, Australia

#482285 Oct 15, 2013

thanks i liked that song

when you play you can fill
yee

complete on cross
body lags and hands
mind and pain crown

i never say sorry for that day
how its look horrible my god
but its worthy

what church need its going took from you

yes little things can you make happy
as well you can find trough small thing exact way

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#482286 Oct 15, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>God did not raise up Martin Luther to leave the church. Luther had many problems, he hated Jews for one thing and hitler thought of him as an idol. In fact hitler used Luther's philosophy to attack the Jews. Seems to me the Lutherans are slowly coming back to the Church. Luther tuened his back on Christ's Church and now the Lutherans are actually agreeing on things like confesions and such.
~~~

YOU WROTE

Luther turned his back on Christ's Church and now the Lutherans are actually agreeing on things like confesions and such...

~~~
Luther was not perfect...having been raised up in the Roman Catholic Church..(A ROMAN CATHOLIC PRIEST) he had a lot of growing to do...

BUT

HE SHINED A LIGHT INTO THE DARKNESS OF YOUR RELIGIOUS MOCKERY AND BROUGHT ABOUT A REVIVAL THAT WILL BRING AN UNKNOWN HARVEST IN TO THE KINGDOM OF GOD..WHEN JESUS COMES

HE CAUSED MANY TO COME TO GOD...

Col_1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
truth

Morley, Australia

#482287 Oct 15, 2013
my God love me
my god save me
my god hold my hand

i know that you read

my good neighbor my first school friend usually call me ikana..or ikona..i don't know why..

after tears i fill much more young..

#482288 Oct 15, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>Same here, I have a facebook friend who is Muslim , his dad raises beautiful horses. We are to love our neighbors as ourselves. If we don't love our neighbors, we don't love Christ. And sera,rose or confrint if you read this, please think like an adult. Having disagreements do not mean you hate. Did n't your mother teach you this?
The doctor in Baltimore that operated on my wife is a Muslim..

His wife is a Christian...When his wife told him that she was considering to become a Muslim..

He told ...THAT "SHE SHOULD NOT" THESE ARE HIS EXACT WORDS

" IF YOU BECOME A MUSLIM AND THEN DECIDE TO RETURN TO CHRISTIANITY ...

I WILL HAVE TO KILL YOU."
Michael

Canada

#482289 Oct 15, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Great speech!!
Anyway...what book of the Bible can I read about Fatima?
Its no laughing matter when catholics go to Lourdes or Fatima and dip their broken bodies into the holy water and come out newly mended again.
,,,There are thousands of canes and crutches lining the walkway of Fatima and Lourdes, but NOT ONE prosthesis of someone who has lost an arm or leg who has gone there to pray and have their limb grow back. For same unknown reason God discriminates against limbless people who pray to be whole again. I wonder why?
...... Are the people with canes and crutches REALLY in need of help, or is this just another hand-me-down church tradition that people believe going to these holy places they are being healed but in reality its just in their mind and they didn't need crutches and canes in the first place?
Liam

Detroit, MI

#482290 Oct 15, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
You this this would make her the holiest of arks the world has ever seen. You base this on what?
Matt 19:16 And behold, a man came up to him, saying,“Teacher, what good deed must I do to have eternal life?” 17 And he said to him,“Why do you ask me about what is good? There is **ONLY ONE** who is good.
**I guess this contradicts your holiest of arks.
No it doesn't. Its just your unauthorized interpretation is all. It means nothing to Christendom and is only relevant to you.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#482291 Oct 15, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
What if he legitimately thought you couldn't use your real name? I don't think you understand what a lie is. Why would he try and lie about something that is so easily verifiable?? Obviously, its a misinformed scenario and not a deliberate attempt at deception.
That's very good clay and I agree. make sure you tell that to Husker next time she accuses Rose of not being Catholic and lying....God Bless

Location hidden

#482292 Oct 15, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
The doctor in Baltimore that operated on my wife is a Muslim..
His wife is a Christian...When his wife told him that she was considering to become a Muslim..
He told ...THAT "SHE SHOULD NOT" THESE ARE HIS EXACT WORDS
" IF YOU BECOME A MUSLIM AND THEN DECIDE TO RETURN TO CHRISTIANITY ...
I WILL HAVE TO KILL YOU."
This is very true!.

#482293 Oct 15, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>God did not raise up Martin Luther to leave the church. Luther had many problems, he hated Jews for one thing and hitler thought of him as an idol. In fact hitler used Luther's philosophy to attack the Jews. Seems to me the Lutherans are slowly coming back to the Church. Luther tuened his back on Christ's Church and now the Lutherans are actually agreeing on things like confesions and such.
~~~

YOU DO NOT FOLLOW CHRISTIANITY...YOUR FOUNDER IS CONSTANTINE...

ROME ITALY HAS KEPT THE DYNASTY OF CONSTANTINE ALIVE FOR EONS..

JESUS TOLD PILATE

Joh_18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS IN THE HEARTS OF BELIEVERS ...

IT IS A SPIRITUAL KINGDOM..

.AND WILL BE...

TILL JESUS RETURNS IN THE MILLENNIUM..and

sets up his kingdom in JERUSALEM.
Liam

Detroit, MI

#482294 Oct 15, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>That's very good clay and I agree. make sure you tell that to Husker next time she accuses Rose of not being Catholic and lying....God Bless
I question her 'Catholic past' too. I question most of the claims by people on here of being Catholic. Nobody seems to know some of the basic teachings. That's the only reason why I question it. I don't think I'm being unfair about that, and I'm certainly not lying.
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#482295 Oct 15, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
No it doesn't. Its just your unauthorized interpretation is all. It means nothing to Christendom and is only relevant to you.
Has nothing to do with authorization. I posted God's Word. It states only God is good. You say the verse doesn't apply to Mary because some guy in your church says so.

So what do you base the holiest of arks on?

Location hidden

#482296 Oct 15, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>Same here, I have a facebook friend who is Muslim , his dad raises beautiful horses. We are to love our neighbors as ourselves. If we don't love our neighbors, we don't love Christ. And sera,rose or confrint if you read this, please think like an adult. Having disagreements do not mean you hate. Did n't your mother teach you this?
I totally agree with you Husker that disagreeing with someone does not mean you hate them.So I have to ask you this. Then why do you pursue Rose with such vengeance .Again, your last sentence should have been left out because it weakens your whole point.BTW...leave my mama out of this. You brought my Chihuahua and now my Mama into Topix..who next my cat Mr. Bojangles...LOL
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#482298 Oct 15, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Husker said I can read about Fatima in the Bible.

Where can I find it? I'd love to read about it. thanks
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#482299 Oct 15, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say God's grace comes through Mary.
You didn't say it, I posted it from a catholic website. OUR CATHOLIC PRAYERS.COM

It states the following: God has given her all His graces for us. They come from God through Mary. All we need to do is ask for them with a humble, loving, and contrite heart.

**So is the catholic website right or wrong?
truth

Morley, Australia

#482300 Oct 15, 2013
Chuck

Dublin, OH

#482301 Oct 15, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>Aww and you said you don't bash the Church. Lying is a sin, you know. Martin Luther had a whole lot of problems.
Husker you aren't avoiding my questions are you???

Is Mary omniscient ?

and what book of the Bible has the story of Fatima?

#482304 Oct 15, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>I totally agree with you Husker that disagreeing with someone does not mean you hate them.So I have to ask you this. Then why do you pursue Rose with such vengeance .Again, your last sentence should have been left out because it weakens your whole point.BTW...leave my mama out of this. You brought my Chihuahua and now my Mama into Topix..who next my cat Mr. Bojangles...LOL
~~~

YOU ARE SO RIGHT

IT IS WITHIN OUR INTERACTION WITH EACH OTHER (OUR FELLOWSHIP) THAT OUR TRUE HEART IS

REVEALED...

THIS IS WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS

1Jn_1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

I AM CRUELLY HONEST IN MY REJECTION OF ROMAN CATHOLICISM...

BUT IN NO WAY DO I HATE THOSE THAT A ROMAN CATHOLICS...

IT IS MY LOVE,... FOR THEIR SOULS... FOR GOD AND HIS WORD...

THAT MOTIVATES ME TO REVEAL THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD...

MY CHARGE IS..

2Ti 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
2Ti 4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

THE WORD OF GOD IS OUR PROTECTION ..A NECESSARY PART OF OUR PROTECTIVE ARMOUR

Eph 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

TRUTH IS NECESSARY VERSES FABLES

Eph 6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

THE WORD IS THE GOSPEL OF PEACE

Eph 6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

WITH OUT FAITH WE ARE VULNERABLE TO SATAN ..

Eph 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

THE SWORD OF THE SPIRIT IS THE WORD-->
Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and

-->the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS...

Heb_4:12 For the word of God is quick,(ALIVE)and

powerful, and

sharper than any twoedged sword,

piercing

even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and

of the joints and marrow, and

is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

MANY TIMES THAT IS THE REASON THAT IT STINGS, WHEN IT IS PREACHED..

BUT

Rom 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

Rom 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Rom 10:16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

1Co_9:16 For though I preach the gospel,

I have nothing to glory of:

for necessity is laid upon me;

yea, woe is unto me,

if I preach not the gospel!

truth

Morley, Australia

#482305 Oct 15, 2013
INRI
do you see that
i been there
hand lags
mind crown like no-one
i resist..
i fill very well
yee
after tears i fill good

my god love me
my god save me
my god hold my hands
yee
Liam

Detroit, MI

#482306 Oct 15, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Has nothing to do with authorization. I posted God's Word. It states only God is good. You say the verse doesn't apply to Mary because some guy in your church says so.
So what do you base the holiest of arks on?
No, I just think you're approaching the Bible wrong. That's why its difficult to get into these Bible verse warfare matches with the fundamentals. The Bible is not one Book, its a collection of Books. It wasn't revealed to us by slamming verses in peoples faces. So really, every argument with a fundie should always begin and end with the topic of sola scripture.

I base Mary being the Holiest of arks because the first ark of the covenant was a gold container that we know from scriptures was Holy. Right?
How much more Holy would the 'container' be, that brought God Himself to human form be? The first one brought the Torah, and it couldn't be touched, looked at or entered. Can you see why the first Christians understood Mary to be ever Virgin?
This is basic scripture, Chuck. This is using your gift of logic. You need logic because you decided to remove the Church upon which the Bible came, therefore, you're out on your own... You are going to need logic out there.
truth

Morley, Australia

#482307 Oct 15, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min Seentheotherside 619,793
loan shark needed asap (Mar '09) 13 min Panteri11 17
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 23 min Tellthetruth 30,964
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 33 min Robert F 987,302
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RADEKT 286,555
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 hr Halle Berry Sister 4,315
8.1 Earthquake Off the Coast of Mexico 5 hr Concerned 3
More from around the web