Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 560,516
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#481599 Oct 11, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="DeAngelo of Memphis"]<quoted text>Hey, I don't know where your source of info lies but that's not correct. Mohammud was a man, a married man, a man whom lived a great portion of his life at the time the angel appeared to him. The angel commanded him to recite, not to write. The book was brought to HIM by the angel. The angel told Muhammud to read (or recite, as is the correct translation) and Muhammud revealed that he was an illiterate. Muhammud didn't have to write but had a problem with being able to read what was in front if him. The Qur'an was a recitation before it was written down finally after years of it being recited through the power of vibrations in the voice. That's what the word Qur'an means, the recitation. I'm sure U've heard Muslims reciting the Qur'an as it almost sound like enchanting singing or something.
----------
My source is the Koran (Qur'an). I also was on an Islamic group for a while.
KayMarie
U must have been with a "Nation of Islam" group rather than a group that practices true Islam which is a set of laws and practices handed down from God himself. Try studying up on Muhammud the man and what steps were taken by him leading up to the moment of this divine revelation (the Qur'an).

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#481600 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
WHEN THE BIBLE SAYS
2Co 1:20 For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.
JUST WHERE DO WE FIND THE PROMISES OF GOD THAT ARE MENTIONED ABOVE...
THAT WE MIGHT TAKE HOLD OF THEM...
~~~
WHEN IT SAYS
Rom_8:32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
2Pe_1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
WHERE ELSE DO WE FIND the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
BUT THE WORD OF GOD..
THE BIBLE
How man here in this forum sing...

STANDING ON THE PROMISES in you church and

HAVE NOT THE SLIGHTEST IDEA OF WHAT GOD'S PROMISES ARE...

STANDING ON THE PROMISES

Standing on the promises of Christ my King,
Through eternal ages let His praises ring,
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.

chorus
Standing, standing,
Standing on the promises of God my Savior;
Standing, standing,
I'm standing on the promises of God.

Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,

chorus
Standing, standing,
Standing, standing,

Standing on the promises I now can see
Perfect, present cleansing in the blood for me;
Standing in the liberty where Christ makes free,

chorus
Standing, standing,
Standing, standing,

Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to Him eternally by love's strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit's sword,

chorus
Standing, standing,
Standing, standing,

Standing on the promises I cannot fall,
Listening every moment to the Spirit's call
Resting in my Savior as my all in all,

chorus
Standing, standing,
Standing, standing,

Location hidden

#481601 Oct 11, 2013
who="Oxbow"]<quot ed text>
No reply? "You would think He would have included His divinity.."
If He gave His breath...He has to be without breath!!!!
Am curious....where are you getting this intelligence??? "He IS Spirit/Breath."
----------
Clueless! You've been breathing all day...are you breathless, yet?
Do people who give mouth-to-mouth resuscitation DIE FOR LACK OF BREATH? LOL
Try your Greek dictionary. It will explain that spirit is breath.
KayMarie
A. I have been breathing all day because I did not give my breath away!!

B. During mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, the person so administering is not giving away his breath...he is sharing his breath!!!

C. You are not on the same page....make that the same book...the subject matter is the Holy Spirit...

Ge 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

When God formed man, He gave not to him His (God) breath of life...He shared it!!!!

The part the Holy Spirit played in the life of Christ that I can see in Scripture is: And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Location hidden

#481602 Oct 11, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
....as long as you know what I don't know then I will never know what you know, because you know more than I know, because you tell me all the time what you know.
I'm going for a beer.
While you are there...might as well make it two...but...get your foot out of your mouth before you try drinking them...

Location hidden

#481603 Oct 11, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Men have defined such, "God" hasn't.
So, you cannot identify your books and show me the same exact definition of them as the definition for Bible...

I will give you options: Eat crow..or dirt..or your hat...or your shoe... or your words...

Location hidden

#481604 Oct 11, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
You have nothing. I understand.
Love it!!! Say on!!!!!

You give life to the word of God: Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

#481605 Oct 11, 2013
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>U must have been with a "Nation of Islam" group rather than a group that practices true Islam which is a set of laws and practices handed down from God himself. Try studying up on Muhammud the man and what steps were taken by him leading up to the moment of this divine revelation (the Qur'an).
~~~

I HAVE NO TIME NOR INTEREST IN A PEDOPHILE THAT MARRIED A 9 YEAR OLD CHILD

IT SAYS SOMETHING SUSPICIOUSLY SINISTER ABOUT YOURSELF....IF THAT IS THE

KIND OF PERSON YOU WANT TO BELIEVE IN..

AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED..

YOU ARE WASTING THE EXERCISE OF YOUR FINGERS .

#481606 Oct 11, 2013
who="Oxbow"]<quot ed text>
A. I have been breathing all day because I did not give my breath away!!
B. During mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, the person so administering is not giving away his breath...he is sharing his breath!!!
C. You are not on the same page....make that the same book...the subject matter is the Holy Spirit...
Ge 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
When God formed man, He gave not to him His (God) breath of life...He shared it!!!!
The part the Holy Spirit played in the life of Christ that I can see in Scripture is: And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

----------
Gave...shared...what is the difference? That breath He gave to Adam...AND US...is still with us. He didn't take it back, and He has not lost His breath. He is still breathing.

The birth of Christ is a different matter. No one has ever gotten pregnant by breathing!(You would look funny!)

You breathe oxygen; your body is cleansed by it, and what you expel is CO2. You don't continuously inhale and exhale the same air. If you breathed in the same polluted breath continually, it would suffocate you.

KayMarie

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#481608 Oct 11, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
DON'T hurt yourself .
The ones,I don't understand ate the lips,icon.
O have yet to see anything RACY on this thread ..yet certain people use that all the time ...it's,sort of counterproductive to icon posts,
Just because if who posted them ..even stuff not at all controversial .
But it's,better than fisticuffs
Lol
I know sis...It's comical as hell sometimes...ain't it?
LOL!
Sorry if my language is offending here...but damn, I can't figger a way ta put in any plainer terms...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#481609 Oct 11, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>Then you should do that.
I'm not as prideful as You...your posts reflex this.
truth

Mandurah, Australia

#481610 Oct 11, 2013
people who liked be bigger then god
neglected real Creator and everything what is belong to that Creator.
now you can smile.
Call many names..do what ever your and your leaders do with pride without any shame.

oN THE END ITS GOING BE AS IT IS..
WHAT SO EVER YOU HAVE WITH YOUR RICH AROGANT PRIDE OWFULL WAY YOU CAN BE LOSER AND YOUR FOLLOWERS.

YEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

JUST ONE THINGS FINISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i am not care do you liked me or not

its going be
you and your corupt leaders not going find nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo

never

when they see they are great losers they can say they are jealous as it is as pride lust greed and so is as it is.

Location hidden

#481611 Oct 11, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
GODS,CREATION proves,He exists,.
It's only modern msn that has,come up with THEORIES,.(changeable)
To explain away Creation .annihilation
To me it takes,A,while lot of FAITH...to believe something came coincidently into being with all the intricacies ..we cam now,see .
Why do things,work as hey do ..fitting in with each other .
Only big bang ..God's,voice ..let there be Light ..
I imagine,all that CREATION was,noisy ..:)
Actually Rose, there was no "noise" whatsoever.
It was the "imbalance" that created the existence you know as "matter"...that revealed the realm you know of in the 3 dimensions as a reality. There are at least 15 more you have yet to experience if you do not let the "inhibitors" defeat you.
You are only 4/9th or less of the actuality of all existence (in the "tangible" aspect).
The ALL is quite amazing, once you understand it.

Location hidden

#481612 Oct 11, 2013
Correction...I should say "once you even begin to understand it".

Location hidden

#481613 Oct 11, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Sorry if my language is offending here...but damn, I can't figger a way ta put in any plainer terms...
Those icons are pointless if they can be changed....childs play...lol..nice to see you

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

CHRISTMAS

#481614 Oct 11, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not as prideful as You...your posts reflex this.
Hye. You got my buddy Jiffy Nut ..I'm jealous,!!!
truth

Mandurah, Australia

#481615 Oct 11, 2013
I told you its in vain call other terrorist comic
this or that..

'in beginning is word'

How you going stop people talk and think.

What a shame?

Character;''lust jealous convenience pride arrogance and so on'.

Which color you choose?

even cvrcak as music insect can do better then you..
Sunmmer is hot period 3 mouths in other region longer as hot weather come..
it is very specific region where tiny bugs as insect lived ..no no its not harm insect..good good very good..only characteristic have as music..yee its as hot come more music come.

see read
God madness is bigger then any smart humans.

see mum
read I hope you can understood..minimum of love is understanding..
internet
insect
in ter net
in se ct

mum
music..muuuuuuuuuu=cow voice

voice=music
see poem

Cvrcak
'i cvrci cvrci cvrcak
na cvoru crne smrche'
How you describe mea.sure of temperature as hot?

mum
cvrcak don't have job
no
as lazy all day is some cvrrrrr cvrr cv cvrrrrr
as music..
see listen music of internet..

mum
never say who is lazy or crazy
it is written
'don't call other stupid or mental'
Thank you very much for your documents.

My cvrcak can help me have billions and millions all lot as entire world have.

Mum
Are you for sure you not love me?

Did you know man or woman who watching birds insect animals and make interest with them.
Are you ever study orr know about cvrcak and tree where stay..must be very specific tree.
Mum..mind never stop..tin y neurons as cell in human mind working even humans sleep.
Computers do some things.

mum
cvrcak have in dark during night time very lightened body..its looks so nice see as tiny things can produce electricity.
Others insect as svitnjaci we as childreen call like that..simullar..more hot more tiny light..
mum
please tell me
How become find light in small things as insect as cvrcak or svitnjak then less in any humans?!

Please don't put critic over me.
Small things can make people happy.
its not satisfactory to know that..
its more then perfection..

mum..light is light..

Are you jealous over me?
I hope you are not.
BUGS as light is perfection catch up any signal on any tree..as secrets as financial economical military and much more any secret on front or in hide.

pray for me
please don't forget
what so ever someone can have on the end can be lose..

n

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#481616 Oct 11, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Rose, there was no "noise" whatsoever.
It was the "imbalance" that created the existence you know as "matter"...that revealed the realm you know of in the 3 dimensions as a reality. There are at least 15 more you have yet to experience if you do not let the "inhibitors" defeat you.
You are only 4/9th or less of the actuality of all existence (in the "tangible" aspect).
The ALL is quite amazing, once you understand it.
Mmmmmm..okies ..whatever you say ..i donT follow ..seriously .

Three dimensions,has served me for quite a,few,decades,..snd I barely understand that .....I'm fine ...on explanation but thanks,

Though so hope in the next life ..Well who knows :)

Location hidden

#481617 Oct 11, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hye. You got my buddy Jiffy Nut ..I'm jealous,!!!
Hi rose...lets put all our peanuts together and borrow some of thunders lemons and have a peanut butter and jelly sandwh with lemonaide...lol...I love my peanuts and my clueless and my lips icons. It means that I hit a nerve..lol

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#481618 Oct 11, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Those,racy lips,...too red on the lipstick .

I'll keep my buddies,

Location hidden

#481619 Oct 11, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>Being Christian isn't a day in the park and all fuzzy feelings and such, its hard, very hard. Christ said so. If you think it is, and you go through trials and everyone goes through those, being a Christian would mean you know how to trust in Christ , do things you don'r like to do and offer it up to Christ. Being Christian means there is a one hundred per cent chance of being persecuted in some way. Being a Christian teaches one to trust in God and to rough it and know things will be better. Being Christian is not following glamorous hedonistic shallow, materialistic fads.
Uh huh...and being a "non christian" has shown just how "just" your religionist "fathers" are toward acceptance and the teachings of Jesus is...we have effectively been "eliminated" from civilization as a whole...while you preach your "holier than thou" garbage upon humanity.
Your religion is no better than Hitlerism or KKKism in it's very essence as history is a witness....Ya I have to hate you assholes for what you represent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min ChristINSANITY is... 778,487
Gay snapchat names 9 min ray 176
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 42 min Just American 4,899
Moses never existed 42 min Khatru 834
Incest: Horny and looking for good stories :) (Nov '13) 1 hr lokito 11
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Ugly Truth from d... 605,347
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 2 hr Just American 1,030
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 265,472
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 9 hr risque 137
More from around the web