Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 550,905
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Mandurah, Australia

#481533 Oct 11, 2013
Please tell me
Why my God need something from me..to be rich or powerful.

it is written

'so ever you have on the end you can lose'

Are you for sure I am wrong?

Madness of God is bigger then all smart people.
Thank you very much for your document.

Now

Are you for sure you not judge me?

o well you try extra more
so what how much more..
for set up real God know on front..all prophets describe that 4000 years ago 2000 years ago.
Are you for sure i choose my ring to be rich.
Poor me.
oh i am going now cry..what a pity.

it is true

no..never sit in first chair never sit or eat with rich..
God don't need poor or sick less mental.

Are you for sure someone need 99% victims?
-not me

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#481534 Oct 11, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
Rose, having trouble replying to your iggy post lol....
That's,ok ..Lol

Jiffy and Iggy and I have become close friends ...they tell me whose lurking !!!!
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#481535 Oct 11, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Scripture: a document, i.e. holy Writ (or its contents or a statement in it):--scripture
What men, not inspired by the Holy Spirit, do you know that have written Scripture?
What evidence do you have that a 3rd person of God inspired men to write the scriptures? Dozens of scriptures were burned by church leaders claiming they were not to form the bible. How can you burn other books if they too claimed by their writers to be inspired by God?

Back in the day anyone with any authority could say anything they wanted and simpleton people would believe. Christianity has only carried on because of family indoctrination. By and large its a family hand me down tradition.

If everyone was born without a religious family/belief organized religions would have all died away centuries ago.

Family indoctrination has been keeping this story alive.

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#481536 Oct 11, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
KayMarie says.....
Currently our 'luxury' has brought us to a 'change' that says we don't need God.
Michael says.........I don't think non believers say we don't need God, they just don't see the evidence to prove that there is a God.
..... If there is a God thats all well and fine, but praising God and worshipping God continuosly makes no common sense. Why would an entity require worshipping and praise God needs and requires nothing?
If God has a divine plan and everything happens because its his plan, why do people pray for God to CHANGE things in their favor which in essense is trying to change Gods plan.
If someone is sick, or someone wants a sunny day on their wedding and they pray for it, do you actually believe God is going to change his divine plan just for them? Remember BILLIONS of prayers are prayed every day wanting God to change the outcome of BILLIONS of occurences.
I really believe if there is a God we are going about knowing God in the wrong context, if we continually use hima/her over and over to make our own lives selfishly better.
.....just my opinion, not meant to offend.
GODS,CREATION proves,He exists,.

It's only modern msn that has,come up with THEORIES,.(changeable)
To explain away Creation .

To me it takes,A,while lot of FAITH...to believe something came coincidently into being with all the intricacies ..we cam now,see .

Why do things,work as hey do ..fitting in with each other .

Only big bang ..God's,voice ..let there be Light ..

I imagine,all that CREATION was,noisy ..:)
truth

Mandurah, Australia

#481537 Oct 11, 2013
Are you for sure Moses don't give warning about golden cow?=why you need color ko tele u sarena vrata=very very naive

who me
no no i don't need your innovation..did i travel somewhere..no..i never investigated or spy anyone why should be..for your money..noooooooooooooo.

now Mr or Mrs klapalo=usual very nice people klap klap to servant..
neverrrrr
i am not your servant..no

i am honest i say nechu=no

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#481538 Oct 11, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text> hello rose. One question. How do u ever get use to using your tablet in topix? I hate it..lol...I hope iget my computer back tomorrow.....lol
On my old tablets the page looked really different ..all I could do was post ...no avatars,..no PM ..no judgments ..nothin but words,..

This one shows up like my computer ..the only thing lacking .

I can copy But not as well..

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#481539 Oct 11, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
DON'T hurt yourself .
The ones,I don't understand ate the lips,icon.
O have yet to see anything RACY on this thread ..yet certain people use that all the time ...it's,sort of counterproductive to icon posts,
Just because if who posted them ..even stuff not at all controversial .
But it's,better than fisticuffs
Lol
Lol proving my point ..no Iggy??? No Huffy???''

But this is racy ..Lol...your funny

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#481540 Oct 11, 2013
who="Michael" <quoted text>
KayMarie says.....
Currently our 'luxury' has brought us to a 'change' that says we don't need God.
Michael says.........I don't think non believers say we don't need God, they just don't see the evidence to prove that there is a God.
..... If there is a God thats all well and fine, but praising God and worshipping God continuosly makes no common sense. Why would an entity require worshipping and praise God needs and requires nothing?
If God has a divine plan and everything happens because its his plan, why do people pray for God to CHANGE things in their favor which in essense is trying to change Gods plan.
If someone is sick, or someone wants a sunny day on their wedding and they pray for it, do you actually believe God is going to change his divine plan just for them? Remember BILLIONS of prayers are prayed every day wanting God to change the outcome of BILLIONS of occurences.
I really believe if there is a God we are going about knowing God in the wrong context, if we continually use hima/her over and over to make our own lives selfishly better.

----------
I think I understand you. If there truly were no God, then our existence would be questionable. Don't worry...HE IS!

But, just as there is 'dark' that opposes 'light', there is also a force which we call 'devil'. That force is intent on destroying all that is good. Therefore, we NEED to pray...and prayer DOES change some things.

As to rain on a wedding (or other) day, He may honor the farmer's need for rain, above our comfort.

God IS God, and is not moved by our whims. We can't change His mind/plan in our attempts to 'use' Him. However, great things have been accomplished by the prayers of SINCERE men and women.

This is a material world, God is a Spirit. So He has created bodies of 'matter'(mankind) with which to accomplish His work in the earth. You tell us that you live honorably...why do you do that, if you feel no responsibility to God?(I can tell you why...your heart/spirit tell you that it is the right thing to do.)

Ro. 10:8-10 tells us that 'the Word of God is near you, even in your heart and your mouth', so that...if we resist the forces of evil...we CAN do His work.

Because He is our Father, He desires, not empty 'praise', but the respect and love of His creation.

KayMarie
truth

Mandurah, Australia

#481541 Oct 11, 2013
someone will screen
if you done to any of my love-ones something wrong

someone will screen then good by
remember
vuk po poruci mesa nejede nego svoju zrtvu vreba

Are you for sure you did not done something?

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#481542 Oct 11, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>You also honor the Blessed Virgin Mother, Mary. You honor Mary more than protestants do.
yes of course we honor mother Mary the mother of our lovely prophet ISSA (the messiah)or as you call him Jesus there is a complete Surah
Called Maryam , you can read it http://quran.com/19

#481543 Oct 11, 2013
who="Michael"]<qu oted text>
What evidence do you have that a 3rd person of God inspired men to write the scriptures? Dozens of scriptures were burned by church leaders claiming they were not to form the bible. How can you burn other books if they too claimed by their writers to be inspired by God?
Back in the day anyone with any authority could say anything they wanted and simpleton people would believe. Christianity has only carried on because of family indoctrination. By and large its a family hand me down tradition.
If everyone was born without a religious family/belief organized religions would have all died away centuries ago.

----------
People don't give their lives for 'family tradition', Michael. Jesus Himself called me, and I find Him very much alive.
KayMarie
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#481544 Oct 11, 2013
Faith sees the invisible.
Faith believes the incredible.
Faith receives the impossible.

Doubt sees the obstacles....faith sees the way.
Doubt sees the darkest night....faith sees the day.
Doubt dreads to take a step....faith soars on high.
Doubt questions who believes....faith answers,I!
truth

Mandurah, Australia

#481545 Oct 11, 2013
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24493062
it is written
don't build Cow in gold or silver or what so ever

muuuuu moooooooo voice of Cow

i am not your spy
i never teach anyone for teror
i don't spend 5 cent for you or your securety or anyone

i don't have even 5 cent in my pocket..

Shame on you!

Don't make argument with me please!

I don't see any reason why anyone need go into your system..no.
Then you people going catch them who ever and so ever.

I am not your cow or less any m or mo or muuuuuuuuuu.

I don't see any reason to be liar.
For what..for your power or money..no no no.

My God know why I am like that.

it is written
about rejection

I am not going where you going.

#481546 Oct 11, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
KayMarie says.....
----------
I think I understand you. If there truly were no God, then our existence would be questionable. Don't worry...HE IS!
But, just as there is 'dark' that opposes 'light', there is also a force which we call 'devil'. That force is intent on destroying all that is good. Therefore, we NEED to pray...and prayer DOES change some things.
As to rain on a wedding (or other) day, He may honor the farmer's need for rain, above our comfort.
God IS God, and is not moved by our whims. We can't change His mind/plan in our attempts to 'use' Him. However, great things have been accomplished by the prayers of SINCERE men and women.
This is a material world, God is a Spirit. So He has created bodies of 'matter'(mankind) with which to accomplish His work in the earth. You tell us that you live honorably...why do you do that, if you feel no responsibility to God?(I can tell you why...your heart/spirit tell you that it is the right thing to do.)
Ro. 10:8-10 tells us that 'the Word of God is near you, even in your heart and your mouth', so that...if we resist the forces of evil...we CAN do His work.
Because He is our Father, He desires, not empty 'praise', but the respect and love of His creation.
Kay Marie
~~~

We were created for GOD'S PLEASURE...

Rev 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and

--->for thy pleasure they are and were created.

HE IS JEALOUS FOR THAT WHICH IS HIS.

Exo_20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Exo_34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

Deu 6:13 Thou shalt fear the LORD thy God, and serve him, and shalt swear by his name.

Deu 6:14 Ye shall not go after other gods, of the gods of the people which are round about you;

Deu 6:15 (For the LORD thy God is a jealous God among you) lest the anger of the LORD thy God be kindled against thee, and destroy thee from off the face of the earth
Deu 6:16 Ye shall not tempt the LORD your God,.......

BOWING DOWN BEFORE IMAGES ICONS STATUES, IDOLS...

IS A NO WIN ACTION/SITUATION...

IT IS NOT WHETHER YOUR RELIGION CLAIMS IT IS KOSHER..

IS IS THE AXIOM THAT OUR JEALOUS GOD SAYS

..DON'T DO IT.

IF YOU DO ..YOU WILL HAVE HELL TO PAY,,

NO MATTER YOUR RATIONALIZATION...

1Sa_15:22 And Samuel said,

Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices,

as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#481547 Oct 11, 2013
KayMarie says.....
----------
KayMarie
KayMarie says..........But, just as there is 'dark' that opposes 'light', there is also a force which we call 'devil'. That force is intent on destroying all that is good. Therefore, we NEED to pray...and prayer DOES change some things.

Michael says......If you believe the Devil (satan) is a real entity and if God is the creator of all! then God created Satan. Right?

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#481548 Oct 11, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
To add,one thing to what CONFRINT said .
Earthly fathers,...And those who. SOME refer to as,Father ...aRe just human beings..no matter what.titles,they have .
Even supposedly holy men can be prone to SIN..the evil one ..tat we spoke of..wreaks havoc in the places it will do MOST HARM..
HOW,glad he is,when those men who are supposed to be mentors ...
Take the very souls of children and turn them from God ....
What greater prize for Satan than children's,hope ..trust and very lives,.
Weak men...as we are all weak in some,way ....have been corrupted .
No institution is immune...
AND yet ..Michael ..we have A,FATHER who loves,US ..WANTS US,...to live in communion withTH Him..not a msn acting in HIS NAME ..a real presence
Our ABBA..OUR FATHER ..
our human sin us,so great. Only a blood sacrifice could pay ..only a,sinless one .
That would be Jesus,Christ ..but try to imagine the LOVE behind giving HIS,ONLY SON to the barbarism of human s..the agony of them both
In the beginning..God showed us,only BLOOD SACRIFICE is,payment ..
His justice is,perfect...HE HURT HIMSELF to save us,HIS,CHILDREN .
And show us a way home.
Do not look at human betrayal...And see God in it ..
He is,NOT...
AND,do not give the Evil One a VICTORY by not accepting a sacrifice made FOR YOU....JESUS CHRIST ..a SAVIOUR ..through EHOM.You will be united with your true Father ..
Perhaps it is he SPIRIT Whispering ...That brings you Here..do not listen to other whispers that tell you ANYTHING..But hat your Father in heaven LOVES YOU ..PLEASE .
The past forms US..IT DOES NOT HAVE to wreck our lives ..
Peace and God bless you .
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#481549 Oct 11, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
GODS,CREATION proves,He exists,.
It's only modern msn that has,come up with THEORIES,.(changeable)
To explain away Creation .
To me it takes,A,while lot of FAITH...to believe something came coincidently into being with all the intricacies ..we cam now,see .
Why do things,work as hey do ..fitting in with each other .
Only big bang ..God's,voice ..let there be Light ..
I imagine,all that CREATION was,noisy ..:)
RoSesz says........GODS, CRATION proves, he exists.

Michael says.......then why would God create this below?

https://www.google.ca/search...

or this!

https://www.google.ca/search...

God must have a cool sense of humor....

Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#481550 Oct 11, 2013
OldJG wrote:
Faith sees the invisible.
Faith believes the incredible.
Faith receives the impossible.
Doubt sees the obstacles....faith sees the way.
Doubt sees the darkest night....faith sees the day.
Doubt dreads to take a step....faith soars on high.
Doubt questions who believes....faith answers,I!
Anyone, can put words together to make up phrases to say anything they want.

Location hidden

#481551 Oct 11, 2013
who="Oxbow"]<quot ed text>
You say He sent part of His Spirit to dwell in a human body. Which part of His Spirit was that????
----------
His Breath.
KM
Willing to learn. Did that not leave the Holy Spirit breathless????!!! You would think He would have included His divinity..

Location hidden

#481552 Oct 11, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you not answering my question?? "What men, not inspired by the Holy Spirit, do you know that have written Scripture?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Aura Mytha 753,680
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min Toby 96,437
garcinia cambogia 14 min garciniacambogia 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 25 min Liam 38,903
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 36 min RiccardoFire 37,349
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 37 min Charlie Sheen 262,082
5 Tips for yourself you return to eating in a h... 37 min Jina Johnson 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 40 min Blk Thndr 602,802
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 2 hr girls united states 173
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Rider on the Storm 174,539

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE