Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 560,740
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#481516 Oct 10, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
sometimes it does change them though and it is natural for a Christian to pray for peace and order.
I did not ask if sometimes it does change them. Praying for peace and order is one thing....blessing is an other thing...

Location hidden

#481517 Oct 10, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="hazem selawi" <quoted text>
Allow me to interfere, Muslims don't hate Jesus, we love Jesus(Peace Be Upon Him) as a prophet and messenger from God, we might love prophet Jesus or as we call him ISSA more than our families, we as Muslims should believe in God as the one and only creator, we believe in previous prophets and messengers, previous books were sent to humans such as the Bible and the Torah and if any Muslim didn't believe in the messiah or any other prophet or even any of the holy books sent from god will lose his Islam and will be considered as Kaffir (not Muslim), but unfortunately most of the true Bible was changed and manipulated because it was translated many times from different languages such as lat tin, Aramaic and Greek
that's why you might find a lot of contradictions in Christianity, the Holy Quran was never changed or manipulated because it was kept with the original Arabic language and its allah's promise to keep it safe till the world ends , its the only true word of god left on this earth, if you think that Islam isn't a religion of peace you should think again and read about it carefully,
Just try to think deeply about the salvation and how possible would Allah the creator of everything be killed by humans on the cross, what about the day of Resurrection and judgment ?! what would happen to those guys who killed your god on the cross at the day of judgment?!
does it make sense to you..!! god is one but 3 at the same time ?!!
Christianity is full of spiritual non sense Texts ,
Can you tell me what solutions does Christianity offer to the real world problems such as poverty, Family relations , Criminal laws, Humans rights, Animals rights, environment and any other community problems ?!!
Islam has a solution for every single problem the humans may face, simply because its like a manual to humans from the creator of the universe who knows us more than we know ourselves..!!!
Allah knows what we don't,he is the almighty.
and you said Jesus asks you to love your enemies ..!! then who started the first and the second world war ..?!! the muslims ?!!
open your heart and think deeply before its too late
----------
Muslims were involved in the World Wars.
Jesus definitely says that we are to love our enemies...and I do.
If Islam has a solution for human problems, why do they have 'honor killings'? Why do they hate Christians and Jews, and wish to blow Israel off the map?
Tell me please: what solutions does Islam offer to the real world problems such as poverty, Family relations , Criminal laws, Humans rights, Animals rights, environment and any other community problems ?!!(I don't recall reading that in the Qur'an.)
God IS One in Three Persons. He is God in the Highest. He sent part of His Spirit to dwell in a human body (The Son), and then He sent the Gift of His Spirit to dwell in/with us. He paid the price for our sin, then sent His Spirit to guide us and comfort us.
Did Mohammed ever heal you? Did he ever give you comfort and peace when you were hurting? Has he forgiven all your sin? Is he preparing a place for you in eternity?
Jesus has done all of this for me.
If you love Jesus, you will not put Mohammed in a place of greater importance.
KayMarie
Do you know the definition of "love"????

Location hidden

#481518 Oct 10, 2013
who="hazem selawi" <quoted text>
Allow me to interfere, Muslims don't hate Jesus, we love Jesus(Peace Be Upon Him) as a prophet and messenger from God, we might love prophet Jesus or as we call him ISSA more than our families, we as Muslims should believe in God as the one and only creator, we believe in previous prophets and messengers, previous books were sent to humans such as the Bible and the Torah and if any Muslim didn't believe in the messiah or any other prophet or even any of the holy books sent from god will lose his Islam and will be considered as Kaffir (not Muslim), but unfortunately most of the true Bible was changed and manipulated because it was translated many times from different languages such as lat tin, Aramaic and Greek
that's why you might find a lot of contradictions in Christianity, the Holy Quran was never changed or manipulated because it was kept with the original Arabic language and its allah's promise to keep it safe till the world ends , its the only true word of god left on this earth, if you think that Islam isn't a religion of peace you should think again and read about it carefully,
Just try to think deeply about the salvation and how possible would Allah the creator of everything be killed by humans on the cross, what about the day of Resurrection and judgment ?! what would happen to those guys who killed your god on the cross at the day of judgment?!
does it make sense to you..!! god is one but 3 at the same time ?!!
Christianity is full of spiritual non sense Texts ,
Can you tell me what solutions does Christianity offer to the real world problems such as poverty, Family relations , Criminal laws, Humans rights, Animals rights, environment and any other community problems ?!!
Islam has a solution for every single problem the humans may face, simply because its like a manual to humans from the creator of the universe who knows us more than we know ourselves..!!!
Allah knows what we don't,he is the almighty.
and you said Jesus asks you to love your enemies ..!! then who started the first and the second world war ..?!! the muslims ?!!
open your heart and think deeply before its too late
----------
Muslims were involved in the World Wars.
Jesus definitely says that we are to love our enemies...and I do.
If Islam has a solution for human problems, why do they have 'honor killings'? Why do they hate Christians and Jews, and wish to blow Israel off the map?
Tell me please: what solutions does Islam offer to the real world problems such as poverty, Family relations , Criminal laws, Humans rights, Animals rights, environment and any other community problems ?!!(I don't recall reading that in the Qur'an.)
God IS One in Three Persons. He is God in the Highest. He sent part of His Spirit to dwell in a human body (The Son), and then He sent the Gift of His Spirit to dwell in/with us. He paid the price for our sin, then sent His Spirit to guide us and comfort us.
Did Mohammed ever heal you? Did he ever give you comfort and peace when you were hurting? Has he forgiven all your sin? Is he preparing a place for you in eternity?
Jesus has done all of this for me.
If you love Jesus, you will not put Mohammed in a place of greater importance.
KayMarie
You say He sent part of His Spirit to dwell in a human body. Which part of His Spirit was that????

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#481519 Oct 10, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never expect it was...
just wanted to let u now its not us....
truth

Mandurah, Australia

#481520 Oct 10, 2013
How you know that bird fly?
Please tell me from which side.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#481521 Oct 10, 2013
Rose, having trouble replying to your iggy post lol....
truth

Mandurah, Australia

#481522 Oct 10, 2013
last time someone drop white tiny stone..yeee

today i see bird how fly must be very magic moment
less then second 003
your mind must work so quick..
then i see man..not to much fat no no hair he sit other side then me ..yep i been last

haha ha must be very easy notice ability how doble face is as he watching toward me..yep
deference way
then disappiere not waith finish listening..

yep

i can notice sometning
not alwayes bvery interesting
nooooooooooooooooooo

if i am angery i press harder to know not give up
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo

i can know you are liar or not..
never asked to much
always go border of very low line where others not waiting that you know..
you don't need be first no
very popular or something high..

God is upon all of us.
truth

Mandurah, Australia

#481523 Oct 10, 2013
if your mind can catch up 003 then you are good
truth

Mandurah, Australia

#481524 Oct 11, 2013
there is a complete Mercy for you INRI
-there is a not Law
-there is a not Mercy
-there is a not love
There is a suffering.

if you could resist that pain
its ok

with body lags hands
not pain that exist
mind crown not any pain as universal
i resist
i don't fill sorry
noooooooooooooooooooooooo
i experience that spiritually
apostol 13 earthly say
what church need they took from you
who is alive believers

yes

give yourself your suffering
under foot of Cross INRI

to be dead
o yes after altar
its bring me in night time i don't know time when
i see door start opening bythemself
yeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i see i stop on right hand white Altar
i remember its let me see
i looking but i don't see nothing
only that something bring me after white Altar
yee i appear in white simple dress..no any symbol
no
no any words
noooo

just purity white as smile full of life too

thanks
i love you for that day
i can't say anything that i can describe deeply from my heart
love for my God
truth

Mandurah, Australia

#481526 Oct 11, 2013
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-24402520

I don't liked that you say anything against mother Mary or any woman.

crafty ring

'small things can make you happy
who say that'
mother Tereza

i just look small things

one ring is type not very strange things so simple
inaf past trough your security system
1/3 minimum
i am not tell you to much
no
please tell me
why i choose that not because of your security
no i did not know

but i choose personal for my marriage

yee they looking strange over me
ooooo so poor
no so poor not its specific

how much tou going pay for that so poor ring..

i can be rich
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
entire your country not will be fit

but my mind is not money
no
my heart is not money..i am not that personality

remember
small things is so beautiful
others can't respect that
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i been happy mum
i cry that day for another reson
but i been bless choose what i don't not know that i choose..

'not to think what you will cloth or eat i am with you in all day of your life'

I will send you comforter or protector.

What is very imported ;'find what is lost'..
truth

Mandurah, Australia

#481527 Oct 11, 2013
Please tell me when child born first word is mum..
then why you complain.
yTube

AOL

#481528 Oct 11, 2013

ANTICHRIST ....on world stage

truth

Mandurah, Australia

#481529 Oct 11, 2013
cuvaj me cuvaj
nedaj me nedaj

Are you for sure your computer is smart?..please tell me mum!

why me..why me..why my mind..why i choose that ring..its not your ring..no.

i am as i am as i always be some..i never liked people with pride..no..i don't liked when someone say i am very powerful..
read mum story
child story

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#481530 Oct 11, 2013
who="Oxbow"]<quot ed text>
You say He sent part of His Spirit to dwell in a human body. Which part of His Spirit was that????

----------
His Breath.
KM
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#481531 Oct 11, 2013
who="Michael"]<qu oted text>
Not a fan of man made scriptures, however I do believe the issues of celebacy and women clergy will be addresed in the next few years and those conservative catholics who scream NO! will embrace the changes as they occur. Why? Because catholics do what the church teaches and when they make changes so do catholics.
So much for free will.
It wasn't too many years ago only boys could become altar servers. Now girls do it to. When I was a young boy, women weren't even allowed to be on the altar. That changed. There will be many changes coming in the church as the old guard dies off and the new modern hirearchy down the road embraces CHANGE! change for the better of all.
----------
This is the pattern in all humanity...sometimes it is good...sometimes it is not so good. This is why the fuss goes on about 42,000 Protestant denominations. They just move at different rates of speed.
We are in the world, and the world is always out for 'change'. The devil takes advantage of this, because he uses that tool in the church to steal the Word from us (remember the parable of the sower?).
America took up the slave issue, being taught that black men were not fully human. But the Civil War brought her to her senses.
The U.S. went wild with the roaring twenties, but the World Wars shook them back to their senses. In both these instances, there were great revivals.
Currently our 'luxury' has brought us to a 'change' that says we don't need God...but the Homeland Security Tzar who is supposed to protect us from terrorism is one of 'them'(I won't try to explain that). If we don't turn to II Chron. 7:14, and quickly, we are in for a shaking.
KayMarie
KayMarie says.....
Currently our 'luxury' has brought us to a 'change' that says we don't need God.

Michael says.........I don't think non believers say we don't need God, they just don't see the evidence to prove that there is a God.

..... If there is a God thats all well and fine, but praising God and worshipping God continuosly makes no common sense. Why would an entity require worshipping and praise God needs and requires nothing?

If God has a divine plan and everything happens because its his plan, why do people pray for God to CHANGE things in their favor which in essense is trying to change Gods plan.

If someone is sick, or someone wants a sunny day on their wedding and they pray for it, do you actually believe God is going to change his divine plan just for them? Remember BILLIONS of prayers are prayed every day wanting God to change the outcome of BILLIONS of occurences.

I really believe if there is a God we are going about knowing God in the wrong context, if we continually use hima/her over and over to make our own lives selfishly better.

.....just my opinion, not meant to offend.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

CHRISTMAS

#481532 Oct 11, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am close to rolling in the floor lauhging...literallt!
DON'T hurt yourself .

The ones,I don't understand ate the lips,icon.

O have yet to see anything RACY on this thread ..yet certain people use that all the time ...it's,sort of counterproductive to icon posts,
Just because if who posted them ..even stuff not at all controversial .

But it's,better than fisticuffs

Lol
truth

Mandurah, Australia

#481533 Oct 11, 2013
Please tell me
Why my God need something from me..to be rich or powerful.

it is written

'so ever you have on the end you can lose'

Are you for sure I am wrong?

Madness of God is bigger then all smart people.
Thank you very much for your document.

Now

Are you for sure you not judge me?

o well you try extra more
so what how much more..
for set up real God know on front..all prophets describe that 4000 years ago 2000 years ago.
Are you for sure i choose my ring to be rich.
Poor me.
oh i am going now cry..what a pity.

it is true

no..never sit in first chair never sit or eat with rich..
God don't need poor or sick less mental.

Are you for sure someone need 99% victims?
-not me

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#481534 Oct 11, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
Rose, having trouble replying to your iggy post lol....
That's,ok ..Lol

Jiffy and Iggy and I have become close friends ...they tell me whose lurking !!!!
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#481535 Oct 11, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Scripture: a document, i.e. holy Writ (or its contents or a statement in it):--scripture
What men, not inspired by the Holy Spirit, do you know that have written Scripture?
What evidence do you have that a 3rd person of God inspired men to write the scriptures? Dozens of scriptures were burned by church leaders claiming they were not to form the bible. How can you burn other books if they too claimed by their writers to be inspired by God?

Back in the day anyone with any authority could say anything they wanted and simpleton people would believe. Christianity has only carried on because of family indoctrination. By and large its a family hand me down tradition.

If everyone was born without a religious family/belief organized religions would have all died away centuries ago.

Family indoctrination has been keeping this story alive.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#481536 Oct 11, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
KayMarie says.....
Currently our 'luxury' has brought us to a 'change' that says we don't need God.
Michael says.........I don't think non believers say we don't need God, they just don't see the evidence to prove that there is a God.
..... If there is a God thats all well and fine, but praising God and worshipping God continuosly makes no common sense. Why would an entity require worshipping and praise God needs and requires nothing?
If God has a divine plan and everything happens because its his plan, why do people pray for God to CHANGE things in their favor which in essense is trying to change Gods plan.
If someone is sick, or someone wants a sunny day on their wedding and they pray for it, do you actually believe God is going to change his divine plan just for them? Remember BILLIONS of prayers are prayed every day wanting God to change the outcome of BILLIONS of occurences.
I really believe if there is a God we are going about knowing God in the wrong context, if we continually use hima/her over and over to make our own lives selfishly better.
.....just my opinion, not meant to offend.
GODS,CREATION proves,He exists,.

It's only modern msn that has,come up with THEORIES,.(changeable)
To explain away Creation .

To me it takes,A,while lot of FAITH...to believe something came coincidently into being with all the intricacies ..we cam now,see .

Why do things,work as hey do ..fitting in with each other .

Only big bang ..God's,voice ..let there be Light ..

I imagine,all that CREATION was,noisy ..:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min Dr_Zorderz 265,583
Is the price is right fixed for blacks? (Jun '12) 4 min cowboy 58
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min UMAKEWORLDPEACEUI... 175,795
Are our soldiers traitors? 8 min UMAKEWORLDPEACEUI... 19
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Osmius 779,178
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Marlowe Super Dog 441,824
Gay snapchat names 1 hr joe_n07 185
Moses never existed 2 hr feces for jesus 860
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Innocent Holy dr ... 605,384
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 9 hr daveo69 72