Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 603438 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Perth, Australia

#481478 Oct 10, 2013
yep
parallel world
portable world
yep
demonic world
wicket world
world in light so invisible
world in dimensions
world from past as ancient world
and so on..

look your desert why nothing grow up there

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#481479 Oct 10, 2013
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>Why keep reposting the same comments?! Makes U seem retarded!! Your mind can't gather new thoughts?!
Its called reminding the catlicks that what their Bible says, agrees with what their encyclopaedia says, which is what the SBC says, which is what I have been saying, based on Scripture...

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#481480 Oct 10, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="RoSesz"]<quo ted text>
My understanding ..not great ..he started peacefully trying for conversions,if Arabs,from Christianity..But then became,a,warrior .claiming victory for,A LLAH..And forced conversion
I know I get he Jerusalem thing from somewhere..
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
It's very confused..I think just o claim Jerusalem for My slums,..And that Ishmael was,the almost sacrificed child on Moriah.
I think ..
----------
Imagine this:
"Funny how anyone can still believe in nonsense about people going up to heaven, and its even more funny when we are told in the hadith that Mr. Mohammad went to heaven on the saddle of a half donkey/man lookalike animal."
That was a comment from the Muslim site that you gave.
KM
I read a,few,things on their Jerusalem claims,..Israel..Mohamed ..
But a lot sounded,political.

We,know,Arabs,were,around ..in the,Muddle,East for centuries,..a lot WERE,Christian...a,lot not ...But having Jesus in heir New religion..I imagine brought some conversions,

This,was,a way if uniting them to fight ...conquer ..

Take the,HOLY Land ..if course then came the Crusades

What a,mess,....if there had been no Hagar . But there was And God protected her and,Ishmael...

Do the war aGes, brother against brother ..for eons,sad,really ..
truth

Perth, Australia

#481481 Oct 10, 2013
it is written people against people tribe against tribe nations against nation
now
re-genetic
cow will eat with you snake will sleep with you and so on

What you see just now how much visible in materialistic things/
city towns..
buildings=as square
see geometric things
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i can't think any more

but remember can be destruction
if you try save spiritually can be both

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#481482 Oct 10, 2013
My question ..if God ..Yahweh. saved Hagar and her son in the Wilderness ..it was for a reason ..

So in he end truly..for believers ..not extremists,like the towers ..But the common folks,..
Who is, ALAH..
They are,Arahams children ..

It's,a,question only God will answer ...

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#481483 Oct 10, 2013
My understanding ..not great ..he started peacefully trying for conversions,if Arabs,from Christianity..But then became,a,warrior .claiming victory for,A LLAH..And forced conversion
I know I get he Jerusalem thing from somewhere..
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
It's very confused..I think just o claim Jerusalem for My slums,..And that Ishmael was,the almost sacrificed child on Moriah.
I think ..
----------
Imagine this:
"Funny how anyone can still believe in nonsense about people going up to heaven, and its even more funny when we are told in the hadith that Mr. Mohammad went to heaven on the saddle of a half donkey/man lookalike animal."
That was a comment from the Muslim site that you gave.
KM
One other thought . Despite threat of death..k have heard many are becoming Christians.

Now ere is a very good article ..which shows some of it isn't even rigours ..But racial ..

What is,eye opening is,he second half about the US ..hard to believe.

http://www.aish.com/ci/s/52292422.html...
truth

Perth, Australia

#481484 Oct 10, 2013
look into your mind..re call your mind
every accident
see just tiny
see numbers
see alphabetic letters
see
try connected your shape face symbols years and everything

then you will see how big people live over good souls and good people

then they will tell you
parallel and invisible world not exist

one day
everything will be destroy
all lot

remember
your creator fill sorry
why created this world as well many parallels too

if you have your language..then used on your way
you don't need be correct in everything 1/3 correction is perfect discovery
truth

Perth, Australia

#481485 Oct 10, 2013
nothing to do with racial
highly intelect people can be one day muslim next day christan third day atheist and so on

find reson why they bneed lots of deadly things on this planet

yepppppppp
where is large population its need yep
just one bummmmm
oh oh ho ho santa closeeeeee

close your eyes for one cmock
which one
pleasure can be grow up with intellect too
they don't need simple people any more
noooo

someone can created determination and again recreation
they don't need your opinion

you need descover why
now you think someone is racist
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo
truth

Perth, Australia

#481486 Oct 10, 2013
people with pride don't need simple people
remember that

never sit in first chair
never eat with rich people

you can have free life on your way so simple
don't wish nothing from anyone
go far away in desert or mountains in future be better there then in city

remember nobody liked poor and simple
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#481487 Oct 10, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
marge wrote:
It does seems they want nothing to do with Jesus, who sets us free from serving the world(people) and serving GOD alone.
<quoted text>
So-called "Christians" hate to step-outside the Bible teachings of Jesus.
Why? Beats me, as they are teh only ones I have ever heard of that only believe in a part of a person's teachings.
It is odd, that they continually use man's direction over Jesus.
Even in the "accepted" canon, he refers to texts as "inherent truth" and of extreme importance... when he says "it is written"...yet it is omitted from canon..and for hundreds of years "forbidden" to even read or possess under penalty of excommunication and/or death.
What kind of religion would do such a thing?....only one with deceitful intent... that is what and who...

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#481488 Oct 10, 2013
truth wrote:
nothing to do with racial
highly intelect people can be one day muslim next day christan third day atheist and so on
find reson why they bneed lots of deadly things on this planet
yepppppppp
where is large population its need yep
just one bummmmm
oh oh ho ho santa closeeeeee
close your eyes for one cmock
which one
pleasure can be grow up with intellect too
they don't need simple people any more
noooo
someone can created determination and again recreation
they don't need your opinion
you need descover why
now you think someone is racist
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo
Read the,article ..ok??

Christians,ate persecuted,

But also Muslims,...they are,terrible people there ...

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#481489 Oct 10, 2013
One other thought . Despite threat of death..k have heard many are becoming Christians.
Now ere is a very good article ..which shows some of it isn't even rigours ..But racial ..
What is,eye opening is,he second half about the US ..hard to believe.
http://www.aish.com/ci/s/52292422.html...

----------
Yes, many are seeing Jesus in dreams and visions, and are coming to Him. We must pray for them.
KM

Location hidden

#481490 Oct 10, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
You think?? Thanks,
Just because my name us in almost all of her,posts,..to me ..about me??
I have asked on numerous,occasions,for her to stop with the insults,
By the way as,per her previous, post..I do not take lithium.not have I ever ..
As,long as,I am not personally insulting ..use foul language ..slander ..etc
I am free to post on a,public forum ..
Yes you are...and don't ever let anyone(including me) ever hamper your free enterprise of opinion.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#481491 Oct 10, 2013
Elizabeth wrote:
As someone who is catholic and was raised in the faith, I find this truly offensive that the Pope would make a statement like this. It is making me seriously consider leaving the church. As long as popele believe in God and the holy trinity, why does it matter whether they believe as catholics, methodists, lutherans, etc? I think Benedict has gone too far with this statement and I do believe it is going to hurt the catholic church in the long run.
you will never find peace in Christianity, its doesn't make sense and its full of contradictions, i do believe in god but i will never believe in the holy trinity nor in salvation ,I believe that there is nothing worthy of worship except god who sent to humans a lot of prophets to deliver his message , catholic, Methodist ..bla blaa blaa full of spiritual messages but has nothing to do with our real world

Location hidden

#481492 Oct 10, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
Did you want to converse with him?
If you do ...
I will ask him if he wants to...
Mine(jibber) usually requests at least three shots of "hard liqueur" before any inquisition or contribution regarding religion or politics...
He ain't no fool...

Location hidden

#481493 Oct 10, 2013
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>How wicked is it to place a "man" on a pedestal and portray him liking to God as people bear this image in their minds thinking that God anointed him. This "man" has become God to most Catholics because of the power of this image, this graven image to where they would take offense to any criticism of this "man", this image!!
Oh please...every man is a god...even Jesus said so...
How he chooses to use the device at his ability is the difference.
Take "Paul" for example...

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#481494 Oct 10, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
My question ..if God ..Yahweh. saved Hagar and her son in the Wilderness ..it was for a reason ..
So in he end truly..for believers ..not extremists,like the towers ..But the common folks,..
Who is, ALAH..
Allah is the creator of the whole universe, he created everything out of nothing, Allah is the Almighty, Creator and Sustainer of the universe, he created you and me and everything living thing,
Allah ordered his prophet to leave hagar and her son in the wilderness, the same place of Mekkah nowadays (Saudi Arabia)
I dont understand your point

Location hidden

#481495 Oct 10, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And Abraham was a true faithful.servant ...blessed,by God .
However at the root of this,conflict
Generations ..was that blessed man NOT WAITING ..on God's,word to be fulfilled .
How many times do or have we behaved as if we know better than God's,word ..
How have our Churches done the same ...putting man's,thoughts before
GODS WORD...WE'VE,SEEN thus in history ..And today .
We 've talked,about tHE,RCC mixing with he,will of kings...if monarchs blessed by the CHURCH...hurting folks,who were not Catholics
Of Church if Enland killing folks for bibles..followed by CATHOLic Queen...killing non Catholics..followed,again by persecution monarchs ..all saying it's for GOD ..for Jesus .
But what of these,huge WEALTH ministries ..of today .
Or nut cases with polygamy...compounds ..mass suicide .
If we took men out of all this,and followed he scripture ..
Believe..preach..repent. baptize . Love God ..live your fellow man..
It dies not take huge intelligence ..or massive powerful Churches .
It takes faith in OUR ONLY SAVIUIR JESUS CHRIST
Ih horse puckey!
Abrum was a general in an army in northern India who grew tired of the whole battle there...and was loosing at it all.
He restred in the east/west passage for a time in the safety of the mountain road at Ur(not the one you are taught)...went on to his dad's place in what you now know as Pakistan, and was reenlisted to fight the 5 battles of the nations. He stopped in "Salem", and was taught by the head magi of the area...and buried his father there.
Enlil was his commander at the beginning...Enki was who influenced and arranged for his safety in an effort for peace.
Those three "shimmering angels" were no accident in the battle and total annihilation of the two cities...and it was not for the reason you have been told either.
You have been misled.

#481496 Oct 10, 2013
who="RoSesz" My question ..if God ..Yahweh. saved Hagar and her son in the Wilderness ..it was for a reason ..
Who is, ALAH..

----------
For His great mercy, and because He works all things together for good to those that love Him, He saved Hagar and Ishmael.

Hagar ran from Sarah into the desert, and Ishmael was dying of thirst. The angel of the Lord spoke to Hagar:

Gen 16:9 And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Return to thy mistress, and submit thyself under her hands.
Gen 16:10 And the angel of the LORD said unto her, I will multiply thy seed exceedingly, that it shall not be numbered for multitude.
Gen 16:11 And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction.
Gen 16:12 And HE WILL BE A WILD MAN; HIS HAND WILL BE AGAINST EVERY MAN, AND EVERY MAN'S HAND AGAINST HIM; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

Ishmael's children are wild men, against every man, just as the Bible said. God is working this out...just as He does everything.

Allah is the Islamic name for God. He is not our God of love...unless they are misrepresenting him. Jesus never leads us to kill/hate anyone. He tells us to love our enemies.

Many Muslims ARE coming to the Lord. They are seeing Jesus (not Allah) in dreams and visions, and they follow Him. They risk their lives for Him.

The ones who do not find Him will kill those who become Christian. If they truly respected Jesus, they would not hate His followers.

KayMarie

#481497 Oct 10, 2013
who="chance47"]<q uoted text>
I am curious how you think there is anything "not of God" - you must not be a believer.

----------
Do you believe that murder, lying, stealing, etc. are of God"???
Strange!

KM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 min Halle Berry Sister 2,862
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Hidingfromyou 880,175
Difference between white masons and black masons (Apr '08) 19 min Illustrious 347
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 35 min Neelakaran 1,869
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 40 min Neelakaran 7,646
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 48 min dollarsbill 8,287
2003 Silverado 2500HD REDUCED ENGINE POWER (Dec '09) 1 hr Denny 142
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr too lazy to log in 3,982
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr gentlepplpleaser 177,894
More from around the web