Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 20 comments on the Jul 10, 2007, CBC News story titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#480853 Oct 7, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>The other site is about a bishop rose thought was a CATHOLIC bishop, the biship is a Epicapalian. No where close, rose who was Catholic should have recognized the bishop was protestant.
Have you ever made a mistake or are you perfect?
truth

Perth, Australia

#480854 Oct 7, 2013
INRI ..for someone is that blasphemy for someone shame..for someone to be save.

Location hidden

#480855 Oct 7, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
One more thing
I apologize for seeming to be bigoted .....I'm not
Just really disappointed in things I've learned
From some of he Catholics here
And then researched ...
SOME THINGS you believe like evolution ..I don't
Your FORMER belief in limbo until your CHURCH changed it ..I cannot see how you once adults believed it .
I did as a kid ...literally
That's,what I meant..if the RCC says his is TRYE you believe it ..tradition.
AND NOT TALKING ABOUT OUR SAVIOUR ...we all believe that .
I mean what has changed ..But you all say nothing ee r changes on some things .
So you have to say I was never a Catholics
I respect John Paul for being honest .
But at least a few think he did not mean what he clearly said on a lot of things
It's confusingly disappointing ....And saddening ..
You DON'T get that
There are a lot of things to love about your Church ...
Including the Catholics I know personally and my
family
I really DOn't care anymore if you believe I grew up Catholic ..
I did..But I don't ..
Oh and really...Well never mind .
Keep your opinions ...And insults .
Very lovely
Rose, You have a good heart and your intentions are pure.Thats all that matters not what these people think. They don't pay your bills or put food in your mouth or a roof over your head....they matter NOT..
truth

Perth, Australia

#480856 Oct 7, 2013
On this planet we have many things we don't need.
People can't handle that as well 95% not aware how much life is neglected as well going to be much more worse.
They think they are Powerful..no..on every action reaction.
Jesus Christ words is perfect..wide way is wide way..he looked them on cross how they going where they can't return not any more from that way.
truth

Perth, Australia

#480857 Oct 7, 2013
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
every spirit is not holy
its not bullied

its repeater on long period who know who am i as well why?..as well for many many others trough time and history..

it is written
-its exist very low org
-it is exist very high org.
who can ruin every person and every family..

they will tell you exect spot what so ever what will be happen in future..

Are you for sure even that perfection you call as God?
no

Look read
How many Masters you have ..how many Lords..how many God?

many many have Godly life today..yes..nobody say not..
Are you for sure I am wrong?

Why Master better then slave?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#480858 Oct 7, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
CORRECTION ..I HAVE NO IDEA,WHAT THEY PREACH...I don't go there,..though he name of one looks he same as my old school parish..
----------

I have been following your posts. Based on these I have the following doubts:

I don't believe you were ever Catholic,a child, teen or adult,
a woman or man, I don't believe you were ever conscious or potty trained. I don't believe you were ever in any sort of womb. I do believe you are a bigot, but a bigot from outer space, not from earth.
truth

Perth, Australia

#480859 Oct 7, 2013
look seed
-as weed and good

look character of people
very strict
very discipline
very worthy
they usual reject what they don't liked

but i say to you
Whats so ever you have as worthy on the end you can be loser.
Read about book of Job and so on!

Big waves come tiny drop of water splash in send under hot Sun as vapor gone like never exist.
As silver and gold as wealth under Sun going to be melt..and so on.

as your genetic immune system someone try re-genetic its going be in dust for ever ..
who watching creation..are you remember..yes you can know..

smooth silky skin are part of creation
i see
wounds is open they liked died but can't..yee

LTM

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#480860 Oct 7, 2013
1I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

1 Timothy 2:1-2 (KJV)

www.Christ.com

LTM

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#480861 Oct 7, 2013
Public Praise
October 7, 2013 — by Joe Stowell
Subscribe on iTunes
Play MP3 (Mobile)
Our Daily Bread Radio is hosted by Les LambornRead: Psalm 96
Declare His glory among the nations, His wonders among all peoples.—Psalm 96:3
Bible in a Year:
Isaiah 28-29; Philippians 3I love the YouTube video of people in a food court of a mall, who in the midst of their ordinary lives were suddenly interrupted by someone who stood up and boldly began singing the “Hallelujah Chorus.” To the surprise of everyone, another person got up and joined the chorus, and then another, and another. Soon the food court was resounding with the celebrative harmonies of Handel’s masterpiece. A local opera company had planted their singers in strategic places so that they could joyfully interject the glory of God into the everyday lives of lunching shoppers.

Every time I watch that video, it moves me to tears. It reminds me that bringing the glory of God into the ordinary situations of our world through the beautiful harmonies of Christlikeness is exactly what we are called to do. Think of intentionally interjecting God’s grace into a situation where some undeserving soul needs a second chance; of sharing the love of Christ with someone who is needy; of being the hands of Jesus that lift up a weary friend; or of bringing peace to a confusing and chaotic situation.

As the psalmist reminds us, we have the high and holy privilege of declaring “His glory among the nations, His wonders among all peoples”(Ps. 96:3).

Thank You, Lord, for filling us with the capacity to takeYour glory “public” through the way we act and reacttoward others. Give us the grace to interject the surprisingbeauty of Your wonderful ways into each encounter.Surprise your world with the wonders of Christ shining through you!
truth

Perth, Australia

#480862 Oct 7, 2013
now you coming back
as grasshoper and ants collonny
you try act as
-hello vruca
ielijkina je kucha
o well
i tray tell you
Why ants and grasshoppers liked desert?

Why parasite liked wet as water as much more wide in hide?

I wrote about that.

oh oh oh ho ho hooooooo santa closoooooooo mr and mr bosoooo

when you wrote small letter in writing nicely
what you see
6 up 3 down
or 3 up 2 down
or about what
kroz iglene ushice
can't mist
now
neka me nevolish
neka mi sudis
neka mi se rugas
Jesus u svemu slicni
ja i moj rod i moj porod

by

n

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#480863 Oct 7, 2013
who="Hermeneutics Smutics"

a woman or man, I don't believe you were ever conscious or potty trained. I don't believe you were ever in any sort of womb. I do believe you are a bigot, but a bigot from outer space, not from earth.

----------
??? I miss this somehow...

KM

Location hidden

#480864 Oct 7, 2013
LTM wrote:
1I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
1 Timothy 2:1-2 (KJV)
www.Christ.com
How is your husband doing? We are praying for you both..GBu
truth

Perth, Australia

#480866 Oct 7, 2013
in hide
where they will be hide Godly kingly princly

-they will say mountains hide us
to water cover up us
is that godly so ever on the end what so ever have its going to be losers

Are you going to be save?
ants and bees are going reject crazy and lazy
oh oh oh ho ho ho ho

you liked chips o yee small chips book bitter bitter in stomach
What you see my lovly queenlly and princly ants beez and so on?
eat me eat me eat me
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#480867 Oct 7, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Is the link that Rose posted from a catholic church or not? Are you saying that that link is not what the Catholic Church is.. Gay friendly parishes?
This website has two main purposes. The first intention is for this website to be a place of support and refuge for Orthodox Christians who are gay – for us to tell our stories about being Orthodox and gay. The second aim is to offer an opportunity for constructive criticism and comments on the official and not so official stances of the Orthodox Church and Orthodox Christians on homosexuality.

There are two main guiding principles of this website:
One: The Orthodox Church is the Bride of Christ.
Two: Being gay is a gift of God, the Creator. Therefore expressing that gift in a healthy and mature relationship is also blessed by God.

http://www.orthodoxandgay.com/

A forum of Protestant and Orthodox churches in India has said homosexuality is “a natural or genetical reality”, adopting a radically different stand from other influential Christian denominations across the world.”

“The National Council of Churches in India (NCCI), which represents around 1.3 crore Christians in the country, also said the rest of the Christian world needed to “rethink’’ its stated position that homosexuality is a sin against God.”

http://queeringthechurch.com/2009/08/06/more-...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#480868 Oct 7, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Hermeneutics Smutics"
----------
??? I miss this somehow...
KM
Sorry, Kaye.I was using humor. Rosez says she was Catholic and attended Catholic school and some people here deny her experience and are saying basically that she didnt live what she knows she lived. Sometimes Im the only one that gets my humor.
Luv Ya
truth

Perth, Australia

#480869 Oct 7, 2013
don't pray any more
its not good pray one have to died or divorce

Holy spirit will lead you when where as well who..that you know.
as divine warning..
Are you for sure what Jesus say?
- i am going where you can't go
but i will send you protector and comforter
its going lead you..i listen them with my ear

my son
don't sit in first chair
don't eat with rich people
don't asked nothing from them
pride is great error
don't go under cancel of others too..

every spirit is not holy
wicket are thirsty of righteousness
INRI
+++++++
marge

Ames, IA

#480871 Oct 7, 2013
woo hoo!

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#480872 Oct 7, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
This is against my better judgment..
There is no doubt, starting with Adam/Eve, in the beginning, there had to be brother/sister relations...but...
Lets assume Adam and Eve had Tom, Dick, Harry, George, and Bubba..
Lets further assume that they had Mary, Jane, Kitty, Mitty, and Grace.
Lets assume that Tom took a wife. Does that mean it had to be one of his sisters???? No way Jose....
Dick could have take to wife Mary, and they gave birth to Jenny..
Jenny took Harry as her husband and they had Jojo..
Tom took Jojo as his wife....which was not his sister!!!!! She was kin to him....but not his sister...
Whoa!! That scrambled my brain a bit but I can follow U though. Good example but this is not the case according to what is written in scripture about these first few people. Seth was the third male born and Cain had a wife and child before Seth's birth. Hmmmm!!! I'm not trying to be a "heathen" or nothing. I just want to get a better understanding of what I'm told to follow that will give me some kind of peace when I pass this life.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#480873 Oct 7, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, Kaye.I was using humor. Rosez says she was Catholic and attended Catholic school and some people here deny her experience and are saying basically that she didnt live what she knows she lived. Sometimes Im the only one that gets my humor.
Luv Ya
OK, I admit that I thought it was funny, especially the part about being from outer space.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#480874 Oct 7, 2013
who="Hermeneutics Smutics" Sorry, Kaye.I was using humor. Rosez says she was Catholic and attended Catholic school and some people here deny her experience and are saying basically that she didnt live what she knows she lived. Sometimes Im the only one that gets my humor.
Luv Ya[

----------
I see. I'm sometimes slow to pick up on humor.
God bless. Love you both.
KM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Insults Are Easier 828,381
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 9 min dollarsbill 3,386
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 14 min Jac 442,858
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 min WildWeirdWillie 176,527
Gay Sex in Houston 22 min James 3
Illegal to hoard or store extra food under USA ... (Jun '08) 26 min ZNationPrepper 18
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr WasteWater 5,787
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr karvimaker 611,843
More from around the web