Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 667936 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#480935 Oct 7, 2013
...long day tomorrow with nickie....God Bless

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#480936 Oct 7, 2013
marge wrote:
That is another difference in our churches, we demand one repents of their sins and has been forgiven by (God alone through Jesus), before they can become members of the 'church'.
In the usual Christian Church, the ONLY requirement for membership is that they have to be Saved and Baptized.

NO church can [demand] that any person repents.

you aren't to sharp are you? is your husband [teaching] you all of this stupidity ?

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#480937 Oct 7, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Hermeneutics Smutics"
I have been following your posts. Based on these I have the following doubts:
I don't believe you were ever Catholic,a child, teen or adult,
a woman or man, I don't believe you were ever conscious or potty trained. I don't believe you were ever in any sort of womb. I do believe you are a bigot, but a bigot from outer space, not from earth.
----------
??? I miss this somehow...
KM
I had to read twice KAY ..But I got the joke .he was,TRYING
to defuse the hostility with humor ..

On that DNA,post from Deangelo

Adam and,Eve had been in that Garden ..eating the tree,of Life ..how,long we,don't know,.how long did the,effects,last from the fruit??? We,don't know But they lived ling lives,for generations

I DOn't believe the,way their children mated was badly affected ..God,TOLD them to multiply ..He knows,exactly wHAT He was,doing.
Always,

Location hidden

#480938 Oct 7, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
going to bed soon, remember my oldest daughter, she is not feeling very well and was admitted to the hospital yesterday.
that is why I said I was having church at home last night. in between songs, I prayed until I felt that God heard me and my spirit was lifted up.
She is Saved and so is her companion, and we praise God for His Blessing on them.
and not all was bad yesterday, My youngest daughter got engaged on her Birthday, and came by today to show me her ring and to tell me that she wanted to be married in the church around the corner.
Cathie and I pray for her to get Saved. God has Blessed her with so much musical talent and she has wasted it. she took piano lessons when she was only 8 and after a few weeks, the teacher told us that she was very advanced and he didn't think he could help her out very much. then a few years later in the fifth grade, she wanted to play the flute, and three years later, she was playing in the Varsity band and we were taking her to Capital Univ. for advanced lessons.
I am so proud of her, but we would trade all of that for her receiving Salvation from the Lord.
you see, we need her to play the piano in our local church and bless everyone with that God Given talent
Preston, We will keep your daughters in our prayers. Please please let us know how your oldest daughter is doing.May God wrap his arms around your family and keep you all safe from harm. God Bless!!! Thanks for letting us know!!!

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#480939 Oct 7, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>And your church is not alone....
Exactly...

Location hidden

#480940 Oct 7, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>Geesh!!!!!
what is it with you 3 women?
I saw it the first time.
saw what?

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#480941 Oct 7, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
...long day tomorrow with nickie....God Bless
I pray everything goes,well forcibly both ..

God bless His,sense of humor.

Watch out for bright lights,..its my space ship...
Need a,lift??

Location hidden

#480942 Oct 7, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>saw what?
that he was trying to defuse the tension and allow some people to chill out.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#480943 Oct 7, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
going to bed soon, remember my oldest daughter, she is not feeling very well and was admitted to the hospital yesterday.
that is why I said I was having church at home last night. in between songs, I prayed until I felt that God heard me and my spirit was lifted up.
She is Saved and so is her companion, and we praise God for His Blessing on them.
and not all was bad yesterday, My youngest daughter got engaged on her Birthday, and came by today to show me her ring and to tell me that she wanted to be married in the church around the corner.
Cathie and I pray for her to get Saved. God has Blessed her with so much musical talent and she has wasted it. she took piano lessons when she was only 8 and after a few weeks, the teacher told us that she was very advanced and he didn't think he could help her out very much. then a few years later in the fifth grade, she wanted to play the flute, and three years later, she was playing in the Varsity band and we were taking her to Capital Univ. for advanced lessons.
I am so proud of her, but we would trade all of that for her receiving Salvation from the Lord.
you see, we need her to play the piano in our local church and bless everyone with that God Given talent
Amen Preston..
I truly understand about your daughter .

How is the grand daughter who got hurt.

GOD watch over you all.

Location hidden

#480944 Oct 7, 2013
now good night to ALL THOSE THAT LOVE THE LORD.

to the others. G/N
truth

Australia

#480945 Oct 7, 2013
satan and followers and real Creator is deference..
they liked set up so ever to everyone

by
n

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#480946 Oct 7, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>DONT put that in your avatar.lol
I thought about it ..But I love this one ..borrowers,with the CROSS shining through ..it touched me:)

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#480947 Oct 7, 2013
SORRY

BROKEN TOWERS,.the light of he CROSS shining through .

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#480948 Oct 7, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>that he was trying to defuse the tension and allow some people to chill out.
Exactly.

I love his humor..though it threw me at first ..

Thought I was,in Wonderland ..lol

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#480949 Oct 7, 2013
May God bless you all

And make His,Face to shine on you

And grant us,all PEACE

Location hidden

#480950 Oct 7, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen Preston..
I truly understand about your daughter .
How is the grand daughter who got hurt.
GOD watch over you all.
the bruises have all left now, she was here until 10:00 while her daddy was up to Cols seeing her momma, so she gets off the bus here for the next few days. thanks for asking
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#480951 Oct 7, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>==========
In the Name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit
Lord Jesus, we thank you that you have brought us together
in fellowship and have kept our bond strong. We draw all our strength from you. We thank you for life, and for every goodness and blessing we enjoy that all comes from you. We thank you for Kayes return. Please keep her and Gif well.I thank you my Savior for all those here who have prayed for me and my "angel" caretaker.
Please help us to overcome sin and through Your great sacrifice to become more an image of you
We ask you these things in the Name of Jesus
Amen
Amen.
And thanks,Herm was looking back..just saw this.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#480952 Oct 7, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>the bruises have all left now, she was here until 10:00 while her daddy was up to Cols seeing her momma, so she gets off the bus here for the next few days. thanks for asking
You are welcome ..

Nice for you .get to see,her each day :) a,few extra,hours,mean a,lot..
pray your daughter gets,better ..

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#480953 Oct 7, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
==========

May Christ bless your oldest with His healing comfort and love. And may our Lord call your youngest to Him for His sacred and ever flowing Fountain of Salvation.

“Hey Now!”

Since: Oct 13

Washington Co.

#480954 Oct 7, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to read twice KAY ..But I got the joke .he was,TRYING
to defuse the hostility with humor ..
On that DNA,post from Deangelo
Adam and,Eve had been in that Garden ..eating the tree,of Life ..how,long we,don't know,.how long did the,effects,last from the fruit??? We,don't know But they lived ling lives,for generations
I DOn't believe the,way their children mated was badly affected ..God,TOLD them to multiply ..He knows,exactly wHAT He was,doing.
Always,
With whom did they procreate? Adam, Eve, Cane, and Able.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min Charlie Sheen 286,074
London TV viewers fixed on trump Inaugural process 4 min Mr About Town 2
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 17 min Aura Mytha 92,710
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 33 min Sky Writer 31 183,628
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 39 min Rider on the Storm 979,452
Everyone is a fool 1 hr Truthiness 4
Poll Why does bill clinton hold his mouth wide open? (Feb '08) 3 hr Mszymanski 16
More from around the web