Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 23,185)

Showing posts 463,681 - 463,700 of512,026
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
"God alone is infallible!"
By your own words you admit men cannot define this entity, yet you follow the texts written by by to define this entity.
Hypocrite or dishonest person - you can figure it out.
here is a suggestion for you...
Say this very slowly...and listen as you say it...then you may find some understanding....Now repeat "slowly" after me...

Fundamental religionists ..can not...see the forest...for the trees.
Repeat as necessary until it sinks in...
marge

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

YOU KNOW COWBOY FOR SOME REASON YOU'D BE REDUCED TO NAME CALLING. MAYBE TIME FOR A HEART CHECK!

And NO to Topix, sometimes posting in caps makes it easier to read.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! I'll go back to confession!!!!
make sure you rub a $50 bill on the little black box before ya leave(and hope ya don't get caught at it).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confusing pride, with "CONVICTION", which is a product of spiritual insight, discernment, perseverence and firm belief. Again, the Eucharist is a gift of Gods Grace from Jesus Christ HIMSELF.....By accepting the Eucharist everyday and proclaiming it as the TRUE BODY and Blood of Christ (in which non-catholics REFUSE to believe it) is (in no way) using it as a weapon. Just because Catholics believe it and Protestants "refuse to" has absolutely (no relevance what-so-ever) in your claim that I am using it as a weapon!!(Everyone has that choice)...It's like saying "I accept and proclaim Jesus Christ every day as Lord and Savior and you say" I don't"!! so how is that using "what I profess" as a weapon........ It is a proclamation of faith...... Sorry Seraphima but you are WRONG!! If I am incorrect, I will take it up with a priest, not with someones "opinion" on this forum, which is "loaded with personal opinions" most of them anti-catholic!!!
The fact that you have to "take it up with your priest" shows that your deity is not even "active" in your existence.
Doesn't that even bother you?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

i been there 28 years ago
4 april 85'

i been last time between my people

i send message there
i read there to you
you did not know that i been within you

i start

to you my nrothers and sisters
far away land oceanija

i say like that

i did not know that time i will be here

i walk in this city where nothing exist in futureeeeeeeeeee

i know why

i say to you my brothers and systers
in land far away of Oceanija

i pray with you in arms hand to hand
Oce nas
oceanija
https://www.google.com.au/search...

from 26 secrets words second mum

mum
please tell me
Are you very tired?

whats deference from aida 41'
baida

i don't liked to much music
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo

https://www.google.com.au/search...

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>the background music is the "OLD RUGGED CROSS".
After living a "decent" life, my time on earth came to an end.
The first thing I remember is sitting on a bench in the waiting room of what I thought to be a court house. The doors opened and I was instructed to come in and have a seat by the defense table. As I looked around I saw the "prosecutor", he was a villainous looking gent who snarled as he stared at me, he definitely was the most evil person I have ever seen. I sat down and looked to my left and there sat my lawyer, a kind and gentle looking man whose appearance seemed very familiar to me.
The corner door flew open and there appeared the judge in full flowing robes. He commanded an awesome presence as he moved across the room and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. As he took his seat behind the bench he said, "Let us begin."
The prosecutor rose and said, "My name is Satan and I am here to show you why this man belongs in Hell." He proceeded to tell of lies that I told, things that I stole and in the past when I cheated others. Satan told of other horrible perversions that were once in my life and the more he spoke, the further down in my seat I sank. I was so embarrassed that I couldn't look at anyone, even my own lawyer, as the Devil told of sins that even I had completely forgotten about.
As upset as I was at Satan for telling all these things about me, I was equally upset at my representative who sat there silently, not offering any form of defense at all. I know I had been guilty of those things, but I had done some good in my life - couldn't that at least equal out part of the harm I've done?
Satan finished with a fury and said "This man belongs in Hell, he is guilty of all that I have charged and there is not a person who can prove otherwise."
When it was his turn, my lawyer first asked if he might approach the bench. The judge allowed this, over the strong objection of Satan, and beckoned him to come forward. As he got up and started walking, I was able to see him now in his full splendor and majesty. Now I realized why he seemed so familiar, this was Jesus representing me, my Lord and my Savior. He stopped at the bench and softly said to the judge "Hi Dad" and then he turned to address the court.
"Satan was correct in saying that this man had sinned, I won't deny any of these allegations. And yes, the wage of sins is death and this man deserves to be punished." Jesus took a deep breath and turned to his Father with outstretched arms and proclaimed, "However, I died on the cross so that this person might have eternal life and he has accepted me as his Savior, so he is mine."
My Lord continued with "His name is written in the Book of Life and no one can snatch him from me. Satan still does not understand yet, this man is not to be given justice, but rather mercy." As Jesus sat down, he quietly paused, looked at his Father and replied, "There is nothing else that needs to be done, I've done it all."
HOW DOES A PARABLE ABOUT CHRIST DYING TO SAVE US FROM PUNISHMENT

RATE A NUT ICON .

THE DEVIL curses US before God ..wants us in hell.

Only Jesus and His,sacrifice is between us and damnation.

This is the basis of our Common faith ..it I thought so..

SO WHAT IS WITH the BAD JUDGE ON IT .

So foolish not to even try to find common ground .

FOOLISH...
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

in this city nothing exist dead body in nice suits stay on streets

i see long hair on midlle divaded with long dress
how much you trust in me or my words
forgive me
but i can't forget that hand which broyth me see what i have to see

i walk between them i see what i have to see..

i walk in light i see my people too
i promise come back but i did not
i come in my mind with light beautifull light

wounds open wounds they liked died but can't
my tears go now
i am very tired think aboput that

nooooooooooo
i don't liked reverse my mind my tears go now again i fill complite pain in my mind
noooooooooo
no no nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i don't liked tecall that mindddddddddddddd

my tears going bythemself i can't hold
i love you all

they don't relize what can come

Are you for sure someone liked know what others prepeare.

sine moj slusaj rici svoje majke

what Jesus say
he have two recommendation
his spirit and mother

they did not know what i see

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

marge wrote:
YOU KNOW COWBOY FOR SOME REASON YOU'D BE REDUCED TO NAME CALLING. MAYBE TIME FOR A HEART CHECK!
And NO to Topix, sometimes posting in caps makes it easier to read.
You DONT LIKE TO TAKE IT BUT YOU CAN DISH IT OUT.LOL

AND AT LEAST I HAVE A HEART UNLIKE U

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

It IS A SHAME THAT A PERSON CLAIMS TO BE A CHRISTIAN BUT YET GIVES A PERSON WHO ALMOST DIED AND HIS CARETAKER A ROUGH TIME.

GOD AINT IN THAT. THINK ABOUT IT MARGE. MAYBE THEN YOU WILL STOP YOUR FOOLISHNESS

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Seraphima wrote:
This forum is a whirlpool of sin with everyone sinning with at least pride and wrath on a daily basis.Days turn into weeks,weeks into months,months into years. What has changed? NOTHING!!!NOONE IS DEFENDING ANYTHING BUT HIS OWN PRIDE!!!!
Now there ya have it! Recorded of the austerity of all history.
Alligator mouths and tweety bird azzes. I know this is gonna draw some folks ire, but it is what it is ...expressed in blunt terms.
So be it...I stand by it...read it before it's censored...
Concerned in Brasil

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
You quoted Pope Pius IX as saying, "let all the children of the Catholic Church... proceed to worship, invoke and pray to the most Blessed Virgin Mary".
That's what you're really about eh? Could you site the cult pamphlet website where you got this quote from? I promise you my life savings (about 300 dollars) that this is a lie that you most likely know you're spreading. If the pope instructed us to worship Mary, he'd promptly be removed for going against the word of God.
So when Pope John kissed the Quran and said Muslims pray to the same God that's a lie to all made up too.

The Inquisitions, a lie.
Indulgences a lie
The Crusades were a lie

How can anyone debate honestly with such as you.

They can't you simply are someone to post through.

Blessings

You have buried you head so far in the sand of denial you will deny every thing and anything that contradicts your RCC assertions.

Here is some more hard evidence you can be denial over, but lets be honest more you can lie about.

“Continue to pray the Rosary every day.”
Our Lady of Fatima to Sister Lucia

“Never will anyone who says his Rosary every day be led astray. This is a statement that I would gladly sign with my blood.”
Saint Louis de Montfort

“You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.”
Our Lady to Blessed Alan de la Roche

“Give me an army saying the Rosary and I will conquer the world.”
Pope Blessed Pius IX

“If you persevere in reciting the Rosary, this will be a most probable sign of your eternal salvation.”
Blessed Alan de la Roche

“The greatest method of praying is to pray the Rosary.”
Saint Francis de Sales

“When the Holy Rosary is said well, it gives Jesus and Mary more glory and is more meritorious than any other prayer.”
Saint Louis de Montfort

“The Holy Rosary is the storehouse of countless blessing.”
Blessed Alan de la Roche

“One day, through the Rosary and the Scapular, Our Lady will save the world.”
Saint Dominic

“If you say the Rosary faithfully unto death, I do assure you that, in spite of the gravity of your sins,‘you will receive a never-fading crown of glory’(1 St. Peter 5:4).”
Saint Louis de Montfort

“The Rosary is THE weapon.”
Saint Pio of Pietrelcina (Padre Pio)

“You must know that when you ‘hail’ Mary, she immediately greets you! Don’t think that she is one of those rude women of whom there are so many—on the contrary, she is utterly courteous and pleasant. If you greet her, she will answer you right away and converse with you!”
Saint Bernardine of Siena

“Recite your Rosary with faith, with humility, with confidence, and with perseverance.”
Saint Louis de Montfort

“The Rosary is the most beautiful and the most rich in graces of all prayers; it is the prayer that touches most the Heart of the Mother of God…and if you wish peace to reign in your homes, recite the family Rosary.”
Pope Saint Pius X

cont..

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

confrinting with the word wrote:
who="RoSesz"
You know one thing I noticed on this,and another CATH. PROT board years,ago
Both have very odd ideas,about the other .
The altar calls I saw,were yes,...people coming to Christ ..it also served ....since it was a small congregation ..as,getting direction..a,public acknowledgement of needing guidance or a,rededication..
Communion is,not like eating flesh .
Things like that ...
It then in the middle,ages,things,spread soy Jews sacrificing babies.
I truly believe that there are true Christians in a Catholic and non Catholic Churches ..ones who love Jesus,above all..
Catholics in this age have real bible study ..not just CATECHISM.
Maybe we could,all see we have a,Saviour in common and let the Spirit do His,work on those seeking Jesus truly ..
The,rest well there are CINO in every Church ...And practices NOT IN COMMON
AND THAT WILL NOT CHANGE EVER
Just my opinion
---------
Agree. There are CINO's (Christians in name only) everywhere. But we need not judge them, because, as Jesus said, "They do not know what they are doing."
KM
Kay It is so wonderful to have your spirit here again. Be well. May our Savior heal and protect you with His presence,my Christian sister
Concerned in Brasil

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

“Never will anyone who says his Rosary every day become a formal heretic or be led astray by the devil.”
Saint Louis de Montfort

“Even if you are on the brink of damnation, even if you have one foot in hell, even if you have sold your soul to the devil as sorcerers do who practice black magic, and even if you are a heretic as obstinate as a devil, sooner or later you will be converted and will amend your life and will save your soul, if—and mark well what I say—if you say the Holy Rosary devoutly every day until death for the purpose of knowing the truth and obtaining contrition and pardon for your sins.”
Saint Louis de Montfort

“The Most Holy Virgin in these last times in which we live has given a new efficacy to the recitation of the Rosary to such an extent that there is no problem, no matter how difficult it is, whether temporal or above all spiritual, in the personal life of each one of us, of our families…that cannot be solved by the Rosary. There is no problem, I tell you, no matter how difficult it is, that we cannot resolve by the prayer of the Holy Rosary.”
Sister Lucia dos Santos, Fatima seer

“When you say your Rosary, the angels rejoice, the Blessed Trinity delights in it, my Son finds joy in it too, and I myself am happier than you can possibly guess. After the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, there is nothing in the Church that I love as much as the Rosary.”
Our Lady to Blessed Alan de la Roche

“‘Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee!’ No creature has ever said anything that was more pleasing to me, nor will anyone ever be able to find or say to me anything that pleases me more.”
Our Lady to Saint Mechtilde

The proof the FACTS are Roman Chatholic worship the created.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Is that your pride speaking? I say this with respect...do you really like all this bickering? Is it healthy for your soul? That should always come first.The out come of your soul should be a top concern.How old do you think I am??...
Oh...95 or so...you sure developed a lot more patience for idiocy and hatred than I have...that's why I say that! LOL!

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

confrinting with the word wrote:
who="RoSesz"
You know one thing I noticed on this,and another CATH. PROT board years,ago
Both have very odd ideas,about the other .
The altar calls I saw,were yes,...people coming to Christ ..it also served ....since it was a small congregation ..as,getting direction..a,public acknowledgement of needing guidance or a,rededication..
Communion is,not like eating flesh .
Things like that ...
It then in the middle,ages,things,spread soy Jews sacrificing babies.
I truly believe that there are true Christians in a Catholic and non Catholic Churches ..ones who love Jesus,above all..
Catholics in this age have real bible study ..not just CATECHISM.
Maybe we could,all see we have a,Saviour in common and let the Spirit do His,work on those seeking Jesus truly ..
The,rest well there are CINO in every Church ...And practices NOT IN COMMON
AND THAT WILL NOT CHANGE EVER
Just my opinion
---------
Agree. There are CINO's (Christians in name only) everywhere. But we need not judge them, because, as Jesus said, "They do not know what they are doing."
KM
WE should not judge ..they HAVE heard truth...And will be judged by that .

It's,all HIM.not us .

Just was saying Kay ..as in the comments about altar calls ..

Each side has misconceptions on the other .

A non Catholic asked me if the host ..Communion rated like meat ..
Taking them.literally on turning it into HIS BODY ..

SHE WAS NOT being disrespectful ..She did not know ..

No one here is going to convert to the other side .....But on some things like OUR SAVIOUR ..WHAT HE DID...FOR US

it's,sad if we can't agree ..just my opinion.

What is sad is,some poor searching SOUL who may come here and read EHAT we say ..

As Christians to each other ..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup
Repeat post about protestant clergy .
Stir pot and,insult people and Leave,..
WOW,.
that is the basis of guerrilla farware...isn't it?
Concerned in Brasil

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

More proof

Roman Catholics worship Mary

Leo XIII was the first Pope to fully embrace the concept of Mary as mediatrix. In his rosary encyclicals, he described the Virgin Mary as mediating all graces. In 1883 he wrote that nothing is as salvific and powerful as asking for the support of the Virgin, the mediator of peace with God and of heavenly graces.[43] In his rosary encyclical Octobri Mense, he stated, that Mary is administrator of graces on earth, part of a new salvation order.[44]
In Dei Matris he noted, that Mary is mediator because Christ the Lord is also our brother[45] And, in Jucunda Semper, he stated, that the deepest reason, why Roman Catholics look for the protection of Mary through prayer, is most certainly her office as mediator of divine grace.[46] In Augustissimae Virginis Mariae, he wrote that calling on Mary is the best way to be heard by God, and to find his grace.[47]
In his writings, Leo XIII fully embraces the concept of Mary mediating all graces. In 1883 he writes that nothing is as salvific and powerful as asking for the support of the virgin, the mediator of peace with God and of heavenly graces.[43] In his rosary encyclical Octobri Mense, he writes that Mary is administrator of graces on earth, part of a new salvation order.[44] In Dei Matris he states that Mary is our mediator because Christ our Lord is also our brother[45] And, in Jucunda Semper, he states, that the deepest reason, why we look for the protection of Mary through prayer, is most certainly her office as mediator of divine grace.[46] In Augustissimae Virginis, he states, Calling on Mary is the best way to be heard by God and to find his grace[47] Leo XII in clear words thus repearedly defined the papal ground for the doctrine of mediatrix.

"nothing is as salvific and powerful as asking for the support of the Virgin, the mediator of peace with God and of heavenly graces."

IF THIS IS NOT ATTRIBUTING DIVINE ATTRIBUTES OF GOD TO THE CREATE THAT IS RESERVED FOR JESUS THE CHRIST THEN I AM A MONKEY'S UNCLE.
Concerned in Brasil

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

New Marian Feast

In 1953, Pope Pius introduced the feast day Queenship of Mary In several encyclicals and apostolic letters to the people of Poland and other countries behind the Iron curtain, he expresses certainty, that the Blessed Virgin Mary will triumph over her enemies.[72]
Assumed into heaven, so Pope Pius, Mary is with Jesus Christ, her divine son. Mary should be called Queen, not only because of her Divine Motherhood of Jesus Christ, her only son, but also because God has willed her to have an exceptional role in the work of our eternal salvation. The encyclical argues, that Christ, because He redeemed us, is our Lord and king by a special title, so the Blessed Virgin also (is our queen), on account of the unique manner in which she assisted in our redemption, by giving of her own substance, by freely offering Him for us, by her singular desire and petition for, and active interest in, our salvation."

Ad caeli reginam, 37

Again God is our KING

To make Mary Queen of heaven is to deify her it is Worship it is Idolatry. IT IS SIN PERIOD.

If you are a RC and support this you are in A STATE OF Sin and it will not go well for you on your day of judgement if you do not repent.

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
that is the basis of guerrilla farware...isn't it?
Just found it disruptive ..And sorry tactic ..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the info in your post. will give it thought.
The part about the "waters" was particularly interesting to me. I had never heard that.
Eusebius was known to be fairly erudite re: the writings of the times and which had been more historically accepted as authentic. You have a point though. When man comes into play, so does politics. We see this time and time again in the various councils and sees-Antioch politicking with Alexandria etc, so even with the Holy Spirit's involvement man will muck it up in some fashion. We are playing dumb not to admit this.
Interesting post. Hope to hear more from you.
Thank you for having the fortitude of an individual "soul"... it does my heart good to see you are not totally "constricted".
You never "heard" that (about waters) before, because they did not want you to know nor investigate the truth of it...that's why.
Hopefully, I have incited you to investigate and discover...Your "human" perspective is not always correct, as it is tainted by it's environment.
Anything I have to say about any of this is never accepted by the "status quo", and I doubt ever will be....at least they haven't "crucified" me yet...yet...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 463,681 - 463,700 of512,026
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

622 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Hillie Billie Boganed 109,536
Gay Snapchat Names 4 min irish 20 1,338
Emmasturbate ...okay so what does this word mea... (May '13) 5 min Danielson Wax-on Wax-off 108
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 5 min NUTS AMERICA 37,850
help and advice about sex 5 min Ha Ha Dix 2
Paul Krugman: We're "on the road to catastrophe" 8 min Ha Ha Dix 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Shivar 680,019
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min lightbeamrider 216,852
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 18 min EdmondWA 89,555
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 20 min Aaz 239
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr pusherman_ 596,508
•••
•••
•••