Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
463,521 - 463,540 of 533,502 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>it means what you have to say has no importance to us....do not reply to someone you wont have lunch with or can pray with..
she is about as obnoxious as paul from WV was

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks,Rose,..the, words,on the,page???.
I can't copy them . Can you .
the background music is the "OLD RUGGED CROSS".

After living a "decent" life, my time on earth came to an end.

The first thing I remember is sitting on a bench in the waiting room of what I thought to be a court house. The doors opened and I was instructed to come in and have a seat by the defense table. As I looked around I saw the "prosecutor", he was a villainous looking gent who snarled as he stared at me, he definitely was the most evil person I have ever seen. I sat down and looked to my left and there sat my lawyer, a kind and gentle looking man whose appearance seemed very familiar to me.

The corner door flew open and there appeared the judge in full flowing robes. He commanded an awesome presence as he moved across the room and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. As he took his seat behind the bench he said, "Let us begin."

The prosecutor rose and said, "My name is Satan and I am here to show you why this man belongs in Hell." He proceeded to tell of lies that I told, things that I stole and in the past when I cheated others. Satan told of other horrible perversions that were once in my life and the more he spoke, the further down in my seat I sank. I was so embarrassed that I couldn't look at anyone, even my own lawyer, as the Devil told of sins that even I had completely forgotten about.

As upset as I was at Satan for telling all these things about me, I was equally upset at my representative who sat there silently, not offering any form of defense at all. I know I had been guilty of those things, but I had done some good in my life - couldn't that at least equal out part of the harm I've done?

Satan finished with a fury and said "This man belongs in Hell, he is guilty of all that I have charged and there is not a person who can prove otherwise."

When it was his turn, my lawyer first asked if he might approach the bench. The judge allowed this, over the strong objection of Satan, and beckoned him to come forward. As he got up and started walking, I was able to see him now in his full splendor and majesty. Now I realized why he seemed so familiar, this was Jesus representing me, my Lord and my Savior. He stopped at the bench and softly said to the judge "Hi Dad" and then he turned to address the court.

"Satan was correct in saying that this man had sinned, I won't deny any of these allegations. And yes, the wage of sins is death and this man deserves to be punished." Jesus took a deep breath and turned to his Father with outstretched arms and proclaimed, "However, I died on the cross so that this person might have eternal life and he has accepted me as his Savior, so he is mine."

My Lord continued with "His name is written in the Book of Life and no one can snatch him from me. Satan still does not understand yet, this man is not to be given justice, but rather mercy." As Jesus sat down, he quietly paused, looked at his Father and replied, "There is nothing else that needs to be done, I've done it all."

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>the Christian rabbi nick is myself telling Paul from WV to shot up. you talk about an obnoxious person ,here is one.
Oh l have to read that ..Lol

I posted the link for the person who says,I lied about being on Topix FIVE YEARS,..

SINCE ITS,DATED, SEPT 2008 as,is,my GREEN BOX ..I'd,say I'm not a,liar ..
Will go read ..thanks,
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

beez and honey coming in spring
with lots of flowers
color

with color you can find many things
our lovely saints Franjo is not be poor no
he have lots of honey too full of smile yee
Are you for sure I am wrong.
gold ans silver are great element too..yeeeeeeeeeee

Why bear is hungry..see sleepy and hunger.

sleep and hunger anger
SEE that 3x words
My lovely God
I love you as child can love as well say hello my brothers and sisters..my father my mother and so on..its so free from heart as child.

Materialistic person why they are always hungry
or angry!.as well they liked Power too.
discipline

o no no noooooooooooooooo
Who say that?
not me
forgive me i say so often if i have reason..i can give go there nooooooooooooooooo

As child character can love or respect father and mother..see modern then others.

Ones when you lose wisdom whats will be left.
Its stay within our oldest and elders.

Are you for sure I am wrong?

If you as fun as child fun funny you can love faun too..Why you need be scare ..no!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it pertains to a certain Seinfeld episode called "The Contest".
Hardly.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Who put me on Cross INRI?
Why i been there?
with body lag hand mind full in pain as i never fill any pain..why i fill that so powerful energy what they want posses from my crown pain..

now
I don't judge anyone no..
Is that Jesus give correct answer.
yes
Its Moses law.

what 13 apostolic as earthly proclaim as Paul say

what church need they took from you
Paul is devil and prosecutor

now

Please tell me.

Why i am wrong?

now

my God is full of Mercy

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>the background music is the "OLD RUGGED CROSS".
After living a "decent" life, my time on earth came to an end.
The first thing I remember is sitting on a bench in the waiting room of what I thought to be a court house. The doors opened and I was instructed to come in and have a seat by the defense table. As I looked around I saw the "prosecutor", he was a villainous looking gent who snarled as he stared at me, he definitely was the most evil person I have ever seen. I sat down and looked to my left and there sat my lawyer, a kind and gentle looking man whose appearance seemed very familiar to me.
The corner door flew open and there appeared the judge in full flowing robes. He commanded an awesome presence as he moved across the room and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. As he took his seat behind the bench he said, "Let us begin."
The prosecutor rose and said, "My name is Satan and I am here to show you why this man belongs in Hell." He proceeded to tell of lies that I told, things that I stole and in the past when I cheated others. Satan told of other horrible perversions that were once in my life and the more he spoke, the further down in my seat I sank. I was so embarrassed that I couldn't look at anyone, even my own lawyer, as the Devil told of sins that even I had completely forgotten about.
As upset as I was at Satan for telling all these things about me, I was equally upset at my representative who sat there silently, not offering any form of defense at all. I know I had been guilty of those things, but I had done some good in my life - couldn't that at least equal out part of the harm I've done?
Satan finished with a fury and said "This man belongs in Hell, he is guilty of all that I have charged and there is not a person who can prove otherwise."
When it was his turn, my lawyer first asked if he might approach the bench. The judge allowed this, over the strong objection of Satan, and beckoned him to come forward. As he got up and started walking, I was able to see him now in his full splendor and majesty. Now I realized why he seemed so familiar, this was Jesus representing me, my Lord and my Savior. He stopped at the bench and softly said to the judge "Hi Dad" and then he turned to address the court.
"Satan was correct in saying that this man had sinned, I won't deny any of these allegations. And yes, the wage of sins is death and this man deserves to be punished." Jesus took a deep breath and turned to his Father with outstretched arms and proclaimed, "However, I died on the cross so that this person might have eternal life and he has accepted me as his Savior, so he is mine."
My Lord continued with "His name is written in the Book of Life and no one can snatch him from me. Satan still does not understand yet, this man is not to be given justice, but rather mercy." As Jesus sat down, he quietly paused, looked at his Father and replied, "There is nothing else that needs to be done, I've done it all."
Thank you

I could not copy 'the words ..crazy kindle pad .

Now I saw,Christian Rabbi ..You ..Sunn...Me ..Anthony and Robert (HUMan

Being???))) And John from New,Jersey..rest his soul ..

Oh and CIB. all here in 2008''

How,about that????

I wasn't dreaming ..I was on Topix ..

Maybe I did not imagine other things,either ..That using mention ..

THANKS,SO MUCH PRESTON..I LOVE THAT PARABLE!!!!

It's,our FAITH IN A NUTSHELL

SO SIMPLE ...no one needs to explain what he did ..scripture tells us,

truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

your abudant and your field
you are my treassure my God

Where are you my God
'i am within you'

aaa just liked that
you liked suck my mind and my heart

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo

see

your law is not my law no

Jesus come fullfil law.
-there is a no law
where on INRI

then you say to me
you coming to path and mat

you not tell me
golden light
i remember i past trough golden passige
yee
looks like that light as gold

my god
there not any path or mat
i don't see noone
noooooooooooooooooooooo

i see just light golden light
i see its let me see loving warm power which lead me
there not any darkness i don't see that
less any path or mat
then you are liar
is that nice
noooooooooooooooooooo
i don't see that

light golden light

Are you for sure my god did not know?
marge

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Oh But rose I am young in spirit and refuse to ever grow up...lol
We know...

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

who="Clay "
God is love and infinite Mercy. There is no doubt non Catholics would experience this too. Remember, its not we Catholics who say you're going to Hell... Its you evangelicals that say we are! I believe God meets you where you're at. The born again experience is definitely felt by non Catholics when they turn towards Jesus... I myself experience this all the time. I'm going to mass in about 15 min, and I'll encounter the Lord in the Eucharist.(Luke 24: 13-35)

---------
I am unaware of having told you, or anyone else, that you/they are going to hell.

I do not attempt to judge your faith in God, but I still do not believe that you understand what I was trying to explain to you.

KayMarie

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

who="RoSesz"
You know one thing I noticed on this,and another CATH. PROT board years,ago
Both have very odd ideas,about the other .
The altar calls I saw,were yes,...people coming to Christ ..it also served ....since it was a small congregation ..as,getting direction..a,public acknowledgement of needing guidance or a,rededication..
Communion is,not like eating flesh .
Things like that ...
It then in the middle,ages,things,spread soy Jews sacrificing babies.
I truly believe that there are true Christians in a Catholic and non Catholic Churches ..ones who love Jesus,above all..
Catholics in this age have real bible study ..not just CATECHISM.
Maybe we could,all see we have a,Saviour in common and let the Spirit do His,work on those seeking Jesus truly ..
The,rest well there are CINO in every Church ...And practices NOT IN COMMON
AND THAT WILL NOT CHANGE EVER
Just my opinion

---------
Agree. There are CINO's (Christians in name only) everywhere. But we need not judge them, because, as Jesus said, "They do not know what they are doing."

KM

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

marge wrote:
<quoted text>
We know...
better than being an old prune like YOU know who
marge

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>it means what you have to say has no importance to us....do not reply to someone you wont have lunch with or can pray with..
oh please how did that work out with you and Regina and you both pray to Idols.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
It is important to realize that in the Orthodox Tradition, the phrase 'Word of God' first and foremost refers to a person. The 'Word of God' is Jesus Christ, as St. John testifies in his gospel account,'and the Word became flesh'(St. John 1:14). Christ being the Word of God, the Bible contains God's revelation expressed in written form, experienced and recorded by the saints. As Muslims point to the Qur'an as the ultimate revelation from God, Orthodox Christians do not point to the Bible as the ultimate and only revelation of God. Christians point to Jesus Christ, God manifested in the flesh (1 Timothy 3:16), as the ultimate revelation of God.
I think you may need to go beyond that which you see as "earthly".
The "word" moved upon the waters"...was NOT the waters of the earth...it was the primeval abyss, long before the "earth" ie: the "prime" creator...who was not and is not YHWH(who is a lesser god) who is now referred to (in general) as "GOD".
Everything you have been taught is that of man's poor perception of the actuality, rendered in a misconstrued facsimile of the actuality.
That is why the "bible" holds so much errant contradiction(obviously).
Your Jesus was not the first to try to "enlighten" mankind about a "better" existence...and (as you know) never claimed to be a (god) or (GOD). Why do you think that is? Men, pretending to be of a "higher" position(socalled bishops) made that errant claim.
On the order of Constantine, Eusebius of Caesarea was to take the best of the hundreds of writings arriving at Nicaea and discard and destroy the rest. The best for whom?...things to ponder...
You may have been exposed to a level of higher "spirituality" in your life circumstance. That, in itself should be the beginning of a new and better quest for understanding of the ALL.
I am not "knocking" your taught beliefs...I am however, telling you that it is but a step in the progression.
You have my best wishes in the resulting knowledge and understanding you may acquire in the effort.

BT 42

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

marge wrote:
<quoted text>
well marge, tomorrow I am gonna go out and get me some wood and whittle a statue of you so I can pray for you....hows that for your answer

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. But I am almost positive I was married to his sister.
==
Hilarious!!!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

marge wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact marge I am gonna do you a huge favor.I am going to call an orthodox monastery tomorrow and give them you name so the nuns their will pray for you 24/7....okie dokie?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you may need to go beyond that which you see as "earthly".
The "word" moved upon the waters"...was NOT the waters of the earth...it was the primeval abyss, long before the "earth" ie: the "prime" creator...who was not and is not YHWH(who is a lesser god) who is now referred to (in general) as "GOD".
Everything you have been taught is that of man's poor perception of the actuality, rendered in a misconstrued facsimile of the actuality.
That is why the "bible" holds so much errant contradiction(obviously).
Your Jesus was not the first to try to "enlighten" mankind about a "better" existence...and (as you know) never claimed to be a (god) or (GOD). Why do you think that is? Men, pretending to be of a "higher" position(socalled bishops) made that errant claim.
On the order of Constantine, Eusebius of Caesarea was to take the best of the hundreds of writings arriving at Nicaea and discard and destroy the rest. The best for whom?...things to ponder...
You may have been exposed to a level of higher "spirituality" in your life circumstance. That, in itself should be the beginning of a new and better quest for understanding of the ALL.
I am not "knocking" your taught beliefs...I am however, telling you that it is but a step in the progression.
You have my best wishes in the resulting knowledge and understanding you may acquire in the effort.
BT 42
Thanks for the info in your post. will give it thought.

The part about the "waters" was particularly interesting to me. I had never heard that.

Eusebius was known to be fairly erudite re: the writings of the times and which had been more historically accepted as authentic. You have a point though. When man comes into play, so does politics. We see this time and time again in the various councils and sees-Antioch politicking with Alexandria etc, so even with the Holy Spirit's involvement man will muck it up in some fashion. We are playing dumb not to admit this.

Interesting post. Hope to hear more from you.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

you don't liked Jesus
don't you

i told you what Jesus say
its mosess law
now
your law is not my
no
I see i been there with my mind and body on INRI
How you can tell others its not like that?!
What a shame?

nuts shell
its kikirikki=nutshell seeds in as within
as grow as you see bean$

latino america argetina and others bolivia and so on have many elements which worthy

Are you for sure I am wrong?

shut up=as thunder words..represent anger as sivati as thunder speak=silver too..
elementary

why ants have collony?

look ants head as bugs
very carateristic head with wide shape
wide shape face are strong caracter
yeeeeeeeeeeee
liked food hungry for power
liked corectuion too
yee
as well
o well well=who say that wolf fox and others predators
where..usually where is very close as dengarose trap
why

then
wolfy and fox..fox liked chicken
wolf liked big red meat

now
grrrrrr shout up
are you for sure you can be very angry..its mean fast mind danger..no its very easy strugle why..wide shape gface caracter are very slow as well good thinker smart..
every anger is trouble and fast going in pit

zssmart are discipline
very selected members
very corect
liked working hard and discipline
its ants and beez collony
they can reject as well kill others as they think not worthy..no.

now
my crazy and lazy peasant
i love you very much
we call that jedan ali vrijedan=one but worthy
yes
weed seed and good seed
ants as collony usually take food yes as seed..but chips as seeds can be dengarose as destruction in within..
i love my p.e.as.ant=its worthy

now what a about beez
for honey production..yes they liked flowers..
womans or femile

yepppppppppppppppp

its virus as dust can be too..

i love my peasant

dust and seed

color and shape and symbols too

very usfull

many describe as well corect

do you liked colorfull caracter
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo
beez like go on color to color flower to flower

do you liked ants

depend
about what

they work hard as well they liked discipline too
they gain have and stay safe as insurence

but

its written

for so ever you have can be very easy lose on the end..
weed seed coming as symbol of generals its going in within

but colllonel are less but secure
why ants have collony?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

generals is weed seeds=on top mpeople..there its very easy abuse and destruct power..colloney are we call puk=as people army are much more secure..
yee if people liked Soverein then generals and another who try chalange power are great losers

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

bible
puce moj sto ucinih tebi=jesus on Cross INRI
i'n'ri=love me
CROSS INRI is unconditional love
love in suffering where love is complete
as well who can sustain

INRI
he looking them in procession walking as zavite as convent without shoes

god say to mosess that land is holy step without shoese

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
sine moj ako citash
isus ti je rekao
majka
zlatna je zemlja tvoja
kao sto je cista suza majke tvoje
i utroba zemlje moje
tu su koracale nase majke i bake nas narod

zlatna je zemlja moja
mapa sine moj
dat ce majka

niko suze nevidi
niko zova nechu
nikog na ovom svijetu nebijashe
da molitvu cuje

sine moj
majka
n

truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

493 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 min ThatOneBand 115,586
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min lightbeamrider 722,057
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min Charlie Sheen 256,947
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min Aura Mytha 224,576
Muslim Women (Dec '09) 21 min jen-Glenne 359
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 22 min bottom 426
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 29 min Aura Mytha 599,118
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr reree 86
•••