Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 542,665
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#480133 Oct 4, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Confrinting---you are at it again!! Listing a bunch of bible verses, interpreting (or better yet, mis-interpreting the meaning based on your own (PERSONAL)"pre-determined anti-catholic hostility, vengeance and vidictiveness, arriving at some distorted conclusion regarding the TRUTH of Jesus Christ and the Catholic Church and what it TRULY TEACHES and then "throwing out" more of your blatant and ridiculous attacks with regard to Saints, Mary, Adultery and God know "what other bible only "dirt" you can dig up.........This is very typical of you Confrinting!..... When you are "backed up" against the wall, with the TRUTH of 2000 years of biblical and historical TRUTH of Jesus Christ and His One True Catholic Church, EVERY TIME, you show that you have NOTHING to stand on, except your own "anti-catholic hate and hostility, distorting the truth against Jesus Christ HIMSELF and HIS CHURCH!!! Sad!! So very sad!!
DO YOU HAVE EXTRA PHYSICAL MARITAL RELATIONSHIPS..?

If you don't approve of them...

WHY MAKES YOU THINK THAT GOD APPROVES OF SPIRITUAL EXTRA MARRIAGE RELATIONSHIPS?

Exo_20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Exo_34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

Deu_4:24 For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.

Deu_5:9 Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,
Deu_6:15 (For
the LORD thy God is a jealous God among you) lest the anger of the LORD thy God be kindled against thee, and destroy thee from off the face of the earth.

Jos_24:19 And Joshua said unto the people, Ye cannot serve the LORD: for he is an holy God; he is a jealous God; he will not forgive your transgressions nor your sins.

Zec_1:14 So the angel that communed with me said unto me, Cry thou, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; I am jealous for Jerusalem and for Zion with a great jealousy.

Location hidden

#480134 Oct 4, 2013
AND:

Pope: Only One "True" Church - Breaking News Headlines ...
www.cbsnews.com/2100-202_162-3037922.html Cached
Pope Benedict XVI has reasserted the universal primacy of the Roman Catholic Church, approving a document released Tuesday that says Orthodox churches were ..

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#480135 Oct 4, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
It is important to realize that in the Orthodox Tradition, the phrase 'Word of God' first and foremost refers to a person. The 'Word of God' is Jesus Christ, as St. John testifies in his gospel account,'and the Word became flesh'(St. John 1:14). Christ being the Word of God, the Bible contains God's revelation expressed in written form, experienced and recorded by the saints. As Muslims point to the Qur'an as the ultimate revelation from God, Orthodox Christians do not point to the Bible as the ultimate and only revelation of God. Christians point to Jesus Christ, God manifested in the flesh (1 Timothy 3:16), as the ultimate revelation of God.
Can you or Sera please,

Copy and paste this ...please..a,modern parable of what JESUS DOES
AND DID FOR BELIEVERS,and it's not theology ..thanks

http://www.promiseofgod.com/trial/

#480136 Oct 4, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
DO YOU HAVE EXTRA PHYSICAL MARITAL RELATIONSHIPS..?
If you don't approve of them...
WHY MAKES YOU THINK THAT GOD APPROVES OF SPIRITUAL EXTRA MARRIAGE RELATIONSHIPS?
Exo_20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
Exo_34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:
Deu_4:24 For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.
Deu_5:9 Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,
Deu_6:15 (For
the LORD thy God is a jealous God among you) lest the anger of the LORD thy God be kindled against thee, and destroy thee from off the face of the earth.
Jos_24:19 And Joshua said unto the people, Ye cannot serve the LORD: for he is an holy God; he is a jealous God; he will not forgive your transgressions nor your sins.
Zec_1:14 So the angel that communed with me said unto me, Cry thou, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; I am jealous for Jerusalem and for Zion with a great jealousy.
~~~

YOUR SPIRITUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHER gods IS CONSIDERED WHOREDOM...

Jer_3:14 Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#480137 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
THERE SHOULD BE NOTHING BETWEEN A PERSON AND GOD
ANY MORE THAN THEIR SHOULD BE ANOTHER PERSON....LAYING THE BED BETWEEN A
MAN AND HIS WIFE...
2Co 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
2Co 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
2Co 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.
GOD DON'T TEACH A PROXY RELATION BETWEEN HIM AND HIS BRIDE
Exactly what I was trying to say SIMPLICITY..

IT SHOULD NOT TAKE an Advanced degree in theology to understand God's,word ..Jesus

The RCC before,any one had access or could read ..interpreted scripture

But at some point GOD allowed a different way ..we are able to read

We do have His words

Simple truths for us

Concerned in Brasil

Aberdeen, UK

#480138 Oct 4, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
True, if bow before any image that I believe is a god or believe Mary and the saints are gods/idols/divine, then I'm going to hell. That's why I would never think of these things or people as gods. I confess there is but only one God and I worship Him in the Holy Trinity.
The sad part is, I know you are aware of this, but you believe you found an 'out' by taking the first commandment out of context. You've convinced yourself God can be jealous of Mary or an image of Mary holding the infant Jesus. Absurd!
Let your pride and arrogance and words stand before God someday. Oh wait, you're so arrogant, you believe you don't have to stand before Him. You're good to go. You did an alter call and became saved for good!
You might need your yellow highlighted KJV in the next world to show Jesus how He is wrong about your scripture interpretations!!
It is amazing in these threads how roman catholics like you clay have not actually read your bible.

Thoughts are important to God but so are actions.

In the case of Idolatry and the commandment against it thoughts are not mentioned.

God has reserved bowing before, praying to, and being our mediator solely to be God himself.

He is concerned with these actions as they are for him and him alone.

To be baptized is an act of worship and we do this action in his name.

When you make graven images in the likeness of men and bow before them and pray to them like RC's Do to Mary, YOU pray to her in your time of death for crying out loud.

There can be no greater act of Idolatry then committing your soul in the time of your death to a created being like RC's do, Hail Mary hear our pray.

this is an act of worship and its not given up to God thus it is Idolatry thus the RCC is a fraud, a road to separation form the one true God.

From the Rosary Catholics in Sin recite

“Hail, holy Queen [of heaven], Mother of Mercy! Our life, our sweetness, and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve; to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping, in this valley of tears.” "

Pope Pius IX in 1854 “Let all the children of the Catholic Church ... Proceed to worship, invoke, and pray to the most blessed Virgin Mary, mother of God.”

Even your Pope your so called Apostle,(truly a type of Antichrist) encourages RC's to worship the created.

Yes you worship Mary as a RC yes you give equate divine attributes to her as a RC, yes you put her in to Godly functions such as a mediator between God and Men when the Bible declares only Jesus is worthy of this.

YOU could not post a bigger lie had you said you were Adam raised from the dead.
Concerned in Brasil

Aberdeen, UK

#480139 Oct 4, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
My honest opinion ...in really reading the simple words,of our Lord ..if they are in fact genuine ..( the way people here,post it's like they don't think so )
Any way ..Jesus,spoke simple truths ...not theology ..one does not need a priests or ministerial education TO read,..how,God SO LOVED THE WORLD.
HE wanted to go AROUND THE HIGH PRIEST ..not make a new priestly caste .
If you are saying your heart comes first, yes it does.

Jesus did not go around the Priest, he fulfilled the need for them, he rendered them obsolete. He was the Last sacrifice ever needed to satisfy the Justice to pay for the price of Sin.

That is why no Temple will ever be built again, It is Finished.

No priests no sacrifices ever again needed for Jew or Gentile if we believe through faith in Christ Jesus our High Priest then we are all sons of Abraham we are all Jews God's chosen people, he has grafted us into the vine and those born Jews culturally who reject Jesus they are pruned and cut off the Vine.

#480140 Oct 4, 2013
Concerned in Brasil wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus did not go around the Priest, he fulfilled the need for them, he rendered them obsolete. He was the Last sacrifice ever needed to satisfy the Justice to pay for the price of Sin.
No priests no sacrifices ever again needed for Jew or Gentile if we believe through faith in Christ Jesus our High Priest then we are all sons of Abraham we are all Jews God's chosen people, he has grafted us into the vine and those born Jews culturally who reject Jesus they are pruned and cut off the Vine.
~~~

AMEN

Rom_2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

Rom_2:29 But he is a Jew,

which is one inwardly;

and

circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and

not in the letter;

whose praise is not of men, but of God.
Clay

United States

#480141 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>
It is amazing in these threads how roman catholics like you clay have not actually read your bible.
Thoughts are important to God but so are actions.
In the case of Idolatry and the commandment against it thoughts are not mentioned.
God has reserved bowing before, praying to, and being our mediator solely to be God himself.
He is concerned with these actions as they are for him and him alone.
To be baptized is an act of worship and we do this action in his name.
When you make graven images in the likeness of men and bow before them and pray to them like RC's Do to Mary, YOU pray to her in your time of death for crying out loud.
There can be no greater act of Idolatry then committing your soul in the time of your death to a created being like RC's do, Hail Mary hear our pray.
this is an act of worship and its not given up to God thus it is Idolatry thus the RCC is a fraud, a road to separation form the one true God.
From the Rosary Catholics in Sin recite
“Hail, holy Queen [of heaven], Mother of Mercy! Our life, our sweetness, and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve; to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping, in this valley of tears.” "
Pope Pius IX in 1854 “Let all the children of the Catholic Church ... Proceed to worship, invoke, and pray to the most blessed Virgin Mary,Si mother of God.”
Even your Pope your so called Apostle,(truly a type of Antichrist) encourages RC's to worship the created.
Yes you worship Mary as a RC yes you give equate divine attributes to her as a RC, yes you put her in to Godly functions such as a mediator between God and Men when the Bible declares only Jesus is worthy of this.
YOU could not post a bigger lie had you said you were Adam raised from the dead.
You quoted Pope Pius IX as saying, "let all the children of the Catholic Church... proceed to worship, invoke and pray to the most Blessed Virgin Mary".
That's what you're really about eh? Could you site the cult pamphlet website where you got this quote from? I promise you my life savings (about 300 dollars) that this is a lie that you most likely know you're spreading. If the pope instructed us to worship Mary, he'd promptly be removed for going against the word of God.

#480142 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>
YOU WROTE

"If you are saying your heart comes first, yes it does."

Rom 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth,

and ==>in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and

==>shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Rom 10:10 ==> For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

#480143 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>
YOU WROTE
"If you are saying your heart comes first, yes it does."
Rom 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth,
and ==>in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and
==>shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Rom 10:10 ==> For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
~~~

HERE IS AN EXAMPLE FROM ACTS CHAPTER 8..

Act 8:27 And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship,

Act 8:28 Was returning, and sitting in his chariot read Esaias the prophet.

Act 8:29 Then the Spirit said unto Philip, Go near, and join thyself to this chariot.

Act 8:30 And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest?

Act 8:31 And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him.

Act 8:32 The place of the scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth:

Act 8:33 In his humiliation his judgment was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? for his life is taken from the earth.

Act 8:34 And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, I pray thee, of whom speaketh the prophet this? of himself, or of some other man?

Act 8:35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.

NOTE ABOUT

WATER BAPTISM

-->Act 8:36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized? <--

NOTE==> FIRST WORKS
Act 8:37

And Philip said,

==>If thou believest with all thine heart,

thou mayest. <==

And he answered and said,

I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

Act 8:38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and

they went down both into the water,

both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.

Act 8:39 And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#480144 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>
I agree on the heart ..soul spirit turning to Jesus ...And that is what Jesus wanted and did ..each person he spoke to each heart ..

Not so sure on the temple .

First the Vatican became as a,temple . With a high priest ..

But the Jews are determined to rebuild ..now if so the sAcrifices are
Not necessary for us ..on that we shall see .
But they have vestments,instruments,red heifers ...all in hope ..
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#480145 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
HERE IS AN EXAMPLE FROM ACTS CHAPTER 8..
Act 8:27 And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship,
Act 8:28 Was returning, and sitting in his chariot read Esaias the prophet.
Act 8:29 Then the Spirit said unto Philip, Go near, and join thyself to this chariot.
Act 8:30 And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest?
Act 8:31 And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him.
Act 8:32 The place of the scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth:
Act 8:33 In his humiliation his judgment was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? for his life is taken from the earth.
Act 8:34 And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, I pray thee, of whom speaketh the prophet this? of himself, or of some other man?
Act 8:35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.
NOTE ABOUT
WATER BAPTISM
-->Act 8:36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized? <--
NOTE==> FIRST WORKS
Act 8:37
And Philip said,
==>If thou believest with all thine heart,
thou mayest. <==
And he answered and said,
I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
Act 8:38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and
they went down both into the water,
both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.
Act 8:39 And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.
Correct, GIF....

Heart first....Acts Chapter 2...

When the people <heard> this, they were <<<<<cut to the heart>>>>> and said to Peter and the other apostles,“Brothers, what shall we do?”

All other actions follow....

#480146 Oct 4, 2013
who="Clay "
True, if bow before any image that I believe is a god or believe Mary and the saints are gods/idols/divine, then I'm going to hell. That's why I would never think of these things or people as gods. I confess there is but only one God and I worship Him in the Holy Trinity.
The sad part is, I know you are aware of this, but you believe you found an 'out' by taking the first commandment out of context. You've convinced yourself God can be jealous of Mary or an image of Mary holding the infant Jesus. Absurd!
Let your pride and arrogance and words stand before God someday. Oh wait, you're so arrogant, you believe you don't have to stand before Him. You're good to go. You did an alter call and became saved for good!
You might need your yellow highlighted KJV in the next world to show Jesus how He is wrong about your scripture interpretations!!

---------
Clay...please try to understand that an 'altar call' is not a quickie mind change...nor is it a license to live any way you wish.
I've seen alcoholics, drug addicts, prostitutes, etc. changed in that meeting with Jesus (not a preacher...they only present the Word which brings about the awakening or 'new birth'...if one believes the gospel when they hear it).

Thankfully, I was young enough that I had not been caught up in such issues, but when I had that experience, it changed me. I instantly had such joy, and such an awareness of His plan for us (purity/holiness) that I did not see serving Him as a sacrifice, but a privilege. I met a REAL LIVING SAVIOR, and He is still real to me.

My 'church' is not a 'government' that makes me obey 'laws'...it is a fellowship of other believers who are to help each other follow Him.

KayMarie

#480147 Oct 4, 2013
Is thy heart right with God?

Have thy affections been nailed to the cross?
Dost thou count all things for Jesus but loss?

Refrain:
Is thy heart right with God,
Washed in the crimson flood,
Cleansed and made holy, humble and lowly,
Right in the sight of God?

Hast thou dominion o’er self and o’er sin?
Over all evil without and within?
Is there no more condemnation for sin?

Refrain:

Does Jesus rule in the temple within?
Are all thy pow’rs under Jesus’ control?
Does He each moment abide in thy soul?

Refrain:

#480148 Oct 4, 2013
who="Michael"
Because just by chance someone is born Muslim and practices the Islamic faith they are not going to be saved, but because by CHANCE you were born to the right belief you will be saved?
I don't think any loving God would work that way....if that is what you are implying.

---------

Do you 'think' that a loving God would 'save' people who teach their children to hate? To kill others who believe differently?

No, Michael. But that is why Jesus' followers were COMMANDED to take the gospel to the world.

KayMarie
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#480150 Oct 4, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
YOUR SPIRITUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHER gods IS CONSIDERED WHOREDOM...
Jer_3:14 Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:
This is just more of the (same old) "anti-catholic" BS, that you KEEP SPREADING and are so famous for!..... Your heart, mind, and soul has been so infected and polluted with lies regarding the TRUTH what the Catholic Church actually believes and teaches, that (in your own desperation) you will say "ALMOST ANYTHING" and --MISQUOTE "any bible verse" in order to keep your "vindictive hate" heated up" against Jesus Christ HIMSELF and His One True Catholic Church. You do NOT speak for God and NEVER have, when in comes to being a bible only (self-interpreting) deceiver of the TRUTH!!
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#480152 Oct 4, 2013
Have thy affections been nailed to the cross?
Dost thou count all things for Jesus but loss?
Refrain:
Hast thou dominion o’er self and o’er sin?
Over all evil without and within?
Is there no more condemnation for sin?
Refrain:
Does Jesus rule in the temple within?
Are all thy pow’rs under Jesus’ control?
Does He each moment abide in thy soul?
Refrain:
Amen!

If certain things of God are to be experienced then the heart must be right.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#480154 Oct 4, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Because just by chance someone is born Muslim and practices the Islamic faith they are not going to be saved, but because by CHANCE you were born to the right belief you will be saved?
I don't think any loving God would work that way....if that is what you are implying.
Mikey- I put on my specs and still cant see anything close to that in my post

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#480155 Oct 4, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confusing pride, with "CONVICTION", which is a product of spiritual insight, discernment, perseverence and firm belief. Again, the Eucharist is a gift of Gods Grace from Jesus Christ HIMSELF.....By accepting the Eucharist everyday and proclaiming it as the TRUE BODY and Blood of Christ (in which non-catholics REFUSE to believe it) is (in no way) using it as a weapon. Just because Catholics believe it and Protestants "refuse to" has absolutely (no relevance what-so-ever) in your claim that I am using it as a weapon!!(Everyone has that choice)...It's like saying "I accept and proclaim Jesus Christ every day as Lord and Savior and you say" I don't"!! so how is that using "what I profess" as a weapon........ It is a proclamation of faith...... Sorry Seraphima but you are WRONG!! If I am incorrect, I will take it up with a priest, not with someones "opinion" on this forum, which is "loaded with personal opinions" most of them anti-catholic!!!
When someone brags about taking communion everyday its bragging. A true Christian is humble and would not brag about doing so.Call it what you want...everyone here see's it as boasting and if you want people to listen to what you have to say you should become more humble and less prideful...ps you are using the Eucharist as a weapon when you brag about having it daily.The Eucharist is Holy and should be treated with respect. Not a weapon on topix to convince non catholics that your right and there wrong.You are prideful and the most prideful of all the catholics here...sorry you cant see it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min Chris Clearwater 173,691
Appjoy invite code 24 min Matt 73
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min It aint necessari... 739,679
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 34 min Tony17 577
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 50 min KiMare 227,562
poppyseeddreams cust service 52 min Commander Bunny 5
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 2 hr bacon hater 1,101
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr MUQ1 259,549
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr STU PIDE ASS Xposed 95,523
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 17 hr Joana 150