Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 685757 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Claremont, Australia

#480306 Oct 5, 2013
nobody care they liked peace of paper coin and so on if you sold spirit then byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

evil serve evil

when you say amen its mean not more

byyyyyyyyyyyyy

w gerorge bank and de lose or de luse or lucy
or loseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

are port gull
see gull is most smelly annimals
gulas or gulag as prison

who do that to have gulag money

most hard evil with prisoners as killers

read again
truth

Claremont, Australia

#480307 Oct 5, 2013
nobody serve ordinary 99% people owners are deference evil most evil dangerose organization as killers they will do anyting what so ever to kill acuse abuse rest and much more worse plain in future

i am not care do you lked me or not

your money on evil way your law nthing interesting me
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

killers is killers
yepppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppp

they don't bealieve in nothing at all

if money and papers and dust what they want

its mean lust for nothing

very sad

see yourself with most worse corupt power

iam n

when z as end come you come to meeeeeeeeeeeeee N
truth

Claremont, Australia

#480308 Oct 5, 2013
grace not exist
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
who say that

INRI
there everything died
there is a not law or no any marcy less any grace

you are wrong
total wrong

n
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#480309 Oct 5, 2013
Concerned in Brasil wrote:
<quoted text>
So when Pope John kissed the Quran and said Muslims pray to the same God that's a lie to all made up too.
The Inquisitions, a lie.
Indulgences a lie
The Crusades were a lie
How can anyone debate honestly with such as you.
They can't you simply are someone to post through.
Blessings
You have buried you head so far in the sand of denial you will deny every thing and anything that contradicts your RCC assertions.
Here is some more hard evidence you can be denial over, but lets be honest more you can lie about.
“Continue to pray the Rosary every day.”
Our Lady of Fatima to Sister Lucia
“Never will anyone who says his Rosary every day be led astray. This is a statement that I would gladly sign with my blood.”
Saint Louis de Montfort
“You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.”
Our Lady to Blessed Alan de la Roche
“Give me an army saying the Rosary and I will conquer the world.”
Pope Blessed Pius IX
“If you persevere in reciting the Rosary, this will be a most probable sign of your eternal salvation.”
Blessed Alan de la Roche
“The greatest method of praying is to pray the Rosary.”
Saint Francis de Sales
“When the Holy Rosary is said well, it gives Jesus and Mary more glory and is more meritorious than any other prayer.”
Saint Louis de Montfort
“The Holy Rosary is the storehouse of countless blessing.”
Blessed Alan de la Roche
“One day, through the Rosary and the Scapular, Our Lady will save the world.”
Saint Dominic
“If you say the Rosary faithfully unto death, I do assure you that, in spite of the gravity of your sins,‘you will receive a never-fading crown of glory’(1 St. Peter 5:4).”
Saint Louis de Montfort
“The Rosary is THE weapon.”
Saint Pio of Pietrelcina (Padre Pio)
“You must know that when you ‘hail’ Mary, she immediately greets you! Don’t think that she is one of those rude women of whom there are so many—on the contrary, she is utterly courteous and pleasant. If you greet her, she will answer you right away and converse with you!”
Saint Bernardine of Siena
“Recite your Rosary with faith, with humility, with confidence, and with perseverance.”
Saint Louis de Montfort
“The Rosary is the most beautiful and the most rich in graces of all prayers; it is the prayer that touches most the Heart of the Mother of God…and if you wish peace to reign in your homes, recite the family Rosary.”
Pope Saint Pius X
cont..
Back up prophet, you got caught in a lie already. Why are you going on fanatic overdrive with the same cult pamphlets that oldg and everyone else uses? Don't you think we see the same recycled propaganda over and over? Its long refuted stuff. Come up with something a little more fresh than some 18th century writing by a Priest that made it onto a fundie leaflet and passed around the towns by the elders of the 'evangelical bible baptist Presbyterian witnesses' or whatever you call yourselves! Lol

You got caught already, knowingly spreading a lie that the Pope told us to worship Mary. Or you didn't proof read the pamphlet. Its ok, it happens.
Concerned in Brasil

Aberdeen, UK

#480310 Oct 5, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Back up prophet, you got caught in a lie already. Why are you going on fanatic overdrive with the same cult pamphlets that oldg and everyone else uses? Don't you think we see the same recycled propaganda over and over? Its long refuted stuff. Come up with something a little more fresh than some 18th century writing by a Priest that made it onto a fundie leaflet and passed around the towns by the elders of the 'evangelical bible baptist Presbyterian witnesses' or whatever you call yourselves! Lol
You got caught already, knowingly spreading a lie that the Pope told us to worship Mary. Or you didn't proof read the pamphlet. Its ok, it happens.
That is why I did not post the source originally,

They are from Wiki Mariology_of_the_popes and footnoted and from RC sources.

To all once again all he has got to defense his false faith is personal attacks.

Nice try but again you show you do not do your homework.

There are 111 footnoted sources there none of them you have ever read I am sure plus the following.

eferences[edit]

Saint Louis de Montfort True Devotion to Mary ISBN 1-59330-470-6, also available as online text [2]
Michael Schmaus, Mariologie, Katholische Dogmatik, München Vol V, 1955
K Algermissen, Boes, Egelhard, Feckes, Michael Schmaus, Lexikon der Marienkunde, Verlag Friedrich Pustet, Regensburg, 1967
Mariology Society of America http://mariologicalsocietyofamerica.us
The Marian Library at University of Dayton http://campus.udayton.edu/mary
Pope Pius IX, Apostolic Constitution
Apostolic Constitution Ineffabilis Deus
Pope Pius XII, encyclicals and bulls
Michael Schmaus, Mariologie, Katholische Dogmatik, München Vol V, 1955
K Algermissen, Boes, Egelhard, Feckes, Michael Schmaus, Lexikon der Marienkunde, Verlag Friedrich Pustet, Regensburg, 1967
Remigius Bäumer, Leo Scheffczyk (Hrsg.) Marienlexikon Gesamtausgabe, Institutum Marianum Regensburg, 1994, ISBN 3-88096-891-8 (cit. Bäumer)
Stefano De Fiores,(Marianum) Maria, sintesi di valori. Storia culturale di mariologia. Cinisello Balsamo 2005;
Stefano de Fiores,(Marianum), Maria. Nuovissimo dizionario. 2 Vols. Bologna 2006;
Mariology Society of America http://mariologicalsocietyofamerica.us
The Marian Library at University of Dayton http://campus.udayton.edu/mary
Acta Apostolicae Sedis, referenced as AAS by year.
Pope Pius IX, Apostolic Constitution
Apostolic Constitution Ineffabilis Deus
Encyclical Fulgens Corona on the Vatican website
Encyclical Ad Caeli Reginam on the Vatican website
Encyclical Mystici Corporis Christi on the Vatican website
Apostolic Constitution Munificentissimus Deus on the Vatican Website
Pope John Paul II, encyclical, apostolic letters and addresses
Encyclical Redemptoris Mater on the Vatican website
Apostolic Letter Rosarium Virginis Mariae on the Vatican Website
Pope John Paul II on Saint Louis de Montfort
Pope John Paul II, Address to the Mariology Forum

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariology_of_the...

Guess you never met someone who actually knew what he was talking about and you got by with the RC talking points so far.

Well you have met someone who has done the research now go do some of your own, your eternal destination hangs in the balance and you are with out excuse now.

BYE BYE dumb dumb get Smart Smart
truth

Claremont, Australia

#480311 Oct 5, 2013
see do you liked pen.ny=who say that kuga=sickness most worst=find when happen in history as death sickness as darkness

do you want penny
hoces penu ..who say kuzic kugaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

k uga ugao-coner how much degree if penny are as around or how look shape as symbol as zeton as symbol of chips

chips=something for in within

look dot to dot
for certain city by city

please look
read what i say
5 city by 5 city stay as insert so invisible as you see tears

who not forget tears

not nuke no

many things exist in future as innovation

used my dreams my prayers my mind
used that you know or see or you can know

i don't need gun

i never make any
noooooooooooooooooooooo

i told you death=nothing exist in this city

how you going stop that

i told you many planet and many universum
Concerned in Brasil

Aberdeen, UK

#480312 Oct 5, 2013
Clay take not these FOOTNOTES these quotes come from RCC sites a good portion from the Vatican website.
Now if you are saying the Vatican website is a cult site you are even dumber then first glance.
Anyway it should take 2 days to go through these RC sources have fun. You will learn something if you open your mind to the Truth.
truth

Claremont, Australia

#480314 Oct 5, 2013
see kuga=deth when you translate language

Find trough history which years and where happened
as well you can find why?
kuziti=understood kruzic = circle

to avoid that not history repeat
angels say repent
see words as verse as revers
please understood in begining is word

see read
angel say repent
see word as verse as reverse as versetilemcentile

see read proply

in history its been as death complite in big circle as kruzic=as one region
see with new tehnology can be death very easy
no nuke
no bio

see satelite north celestic i drove on paper
man with face as well cylinder projection as you see cane aluminium cane
as you see nuke or bio labarator
did you ever see simular

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo
you need listen
nowsee vile y

see that
when you see our lady bugs
you have red with dots

when you see
zlatica=potato yellow and dark stripe lady bugs
see vile as horns some as bugs in small reality explanation as you see horns in cow

now
think about innovation as bugs

what you can see
what you can't see
you can see better biggerthings but not so big
you can't seesmall but not so small in deep or on skyyyyyyyy

please understood my mind
everything stay on map as huge in sky but small as huge in deep but small

each stripe or dot represent something in innovation
on very modern way which i try explain to you
on ordinary way as dream as fiction as anything trough prayers or tears..

my anger
i make myself angry
explain to you
Concerned in Brasil

Aberdeen, UK

#480317 Oct 5, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you'll ignore everything you were told about us and continue marching on, bearing false witness! Really, that's what its about.
everyone is stupid but you. We are not intelligent enough. Meanwhile, you'll convince your bible study class that the earth is 5,000 yrs old!! Lol. Gotta love fanatics sometimes.
Clay you are such a little weasel. To all reading along.

I said, as the bible backs me up we have some 6000 years of human history recorded in the Bible from Adam and Eve on after the fall of mankind. to go from 2 to 7 billion inhabitants today no one questions, not genetics not anthropology none that this occurred in some 6000 years give or take. The math is sound and highly plausible.

How old the earth is I have never said I have not seen any conclusive evidence for an age one way or the other, I stated we don't know how much time transpired in the Garden before the Fall as they did not record time the Bible is silent on this, as there was no death we can assume fairly that there was no need. We record time now after the fall because we Age and have children before the fall neither had occurred yet.

So please stop being such a disingenuous deceitful liar saying I teach the world is 5000 years old. I don't never said I did.

However if you keep doing all this lying, that is not so bad either for my case is strengthened with those truly seeking truth and they will see from your actions you don't have a case, that your assertions are false.

Again this is your man made straw man attributing falsehoods to me as you can't address the fact your sect has been debunked as the one true Yadda Yadda
truth

Claremont, Australia

#480318 Oct 5, 2013
they will tell you all angels and demon wil fall

see
penny what you have G4 on penny

see secret word from 26 on
you force me now to mix up my papers in order what i drove

shut up
dark its secret see corect my anger
ohhhhh
its stay under word IIQWD
I DROVE MAP

not say nothing to you

nooooo
why should be
you are spy over me as bugs
don't you

o well
they can destroy you don't you
no i don't destroy anyone
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

“Nothing Ever Changes.”

Since: Oct 13

Wollongong , N.S.W Australia.

#480319 Oct 5, 2013
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
TRUE CHURCH because IT WAS STARTED BY JESUS.
Yours is man-made.
BILLY GRAHAM’S GRANDSON: EVANGELICALS ’WORSE’ THAN CATHOLICS ON SEX ABUSE
AUSTIN, Texas (RNS) The Christian mission field is a “magnet” for sexual abusers, Boz Tchividjian, a Liberty University law professor who investigates abuse said Thursday (Sept. 26) to a room of journalists.
While comparing evangelicals to Catholics on abuse response,”I
think we are worse,” he said at the Religion Newswriters
Association conference, saying too many evangelicals had
“sacrificed the souls” of young victims.
“Protestants can be very arrogant when pointing to Catholics,” said Tchividjian, a grandson of evangelist Billy Graham and executive director of Godly Response to Abuse in the Christian Environment (GRACE), which has investigated sex abuse allegations.
Earlier this summer, GRACE spearheaded an online petition decrying the “silence” and “inattention” of evangelical leaders to sexual abuse in their churches.
Mission agencies,“where abuse is most prevalent,” often don’t report abuse because they fear being barred from working in foreign countries, he said. Abusers will get sent home and might join another agency. Of known data from abuse cases, 25 percent are repeat cases, he said.
More here
http://www.religionnews.com/2013/09/26/billy-...
I Cannot fault your reply, After the Catholics the commission will move onto the church of England - and other Branch Religions. But it is patently clear that in OZ' The Catholic Church has been singled out as the main offender of cover-ups , moving child raping priests to a merry-ground of other Parishes. Throw in Law Agency Officers who closed their eyes ,Politicians who actually do not serve their constituents with honesty and honour' and a disaster is emerging of Abuse dating back 70 years. Same as in Ireland, Spain ,Italy and so on , A recent Current Affairs Doco has pinpointed Latin America as the place where Paedophile Catholic Priests are flocking to - The Moral appears to suggest that by way of Doctrine , The Catholic Church is devoid of moral responsibility to Catholics .
Concerned in Brasil

Aberdeen, UK

#480320 Oct 5, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
You comment is just more of the same old Protestant (bible only) anti-catholic "ridicule and trash talking" that you "fundies" are so famous for!!........Criticizing the faith of other Christians (especially Catholics) is about the "only thing" that you anti-catholic Protestants "can rely upon" in order to hold your
(half-truth, half-heresy) Christianity together!!!!!
Oh Oh another dumb dumb post that takes no effort, no biblical or historical research.

Did you get it from a generic hate site with blanks just insert the person or group you can't debate with??

Oh oh let me try it looks like it is so easy. Here I go.

You comment is just more of the same old Roman Catholic (man made tradition is more important than the word of God) anti-evangelic "ridicule and trash talking" that you "Pharisees" are so famous for!!........Criticizing the faith of other true Christians (especially Sola scriptoria) is about the "only thing" that you anti-evangelic anti-bible tradition only's "can rely upon" in order to hold your
(half-truth, half-heresy) Christianity together Rome is of the Devil!!!!!

Wow I see why you chose hate over truth its so much easier than exercising that big muscle on top of your noggin LOL

Such a sill silly game you play
truth

Claremont, Australia

#480321 Oct 5, 2013
you know many people drove on body as some sort of marks ja as color
color on skin as tathooooooo

tata=father
tatarata its mean drum its deference

neck
see as blue in water between brasil and another continent as i say oce nas ocean father =tata o tatarata = drum

did ever ancient used drum we know know many tribe people do as drum even on wood
yep

inner as tunnel

now as look girls on map between big two continet hello brasil=upsidewords

don't joke with e please

every stream blade go in head trough neck as how as stripe
as bugs lady
its not an
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
as pundja with hair on top
samuraj as martian art see simular like that can be fat heavy
maybe blondy nice
o yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

whch girls you liked
maybe can be so quick transform into what nice old fat small big and so on face on many place

now
hope rope
rope=hole where to square about what
if i am angry toward you you going into revansh =give back as verse as reverse

see innovation
what i say before
creation determination re-creation

please
minimum from love is understanding
where is understanding its concessness
where is concessness its complite control

n
Concerned in Brasil

Aberdeen, UK

#480322 Oct 5, 2013
Aussie Tez wrote:
<quoted text> I Cannot fault your reply, After the Catholics the commission will move onto the church of England - and other Branch Religions. But it is patently clear that in OZ' The Catholic Church has been singled out as the main offender of cover-ups , moving child raping priests to a merry-ground of other Parishes. Throw in Law Agency Officers who closed their eyes ,Politicians who actually do not serve their constituents with honesty and honour' and a disaster is emerging of Abuse dating back 70 years. Same as in Ireland, Spain ,Italy and so on , A recent Current Affairs Doco has pinpointed Latin America as the place where Paedophile Catholic Priests are flocking to - The Moral appears to suggest that by way of Doctrine , The Catholic Church is devoid of moral responsibility to Catholics .
Yet Stars sect murdered some 20 million plus over 500 years conservatively speaking highly conservative figure with Papal Bulls and decrees from all the Popes during these years, forming a special branch of Priests to carry out the torture to get the conversion and or confession, then killing them themselves or turning them over to state henchmen in their pocket to be executed. And then confiscating their families wealth for themselves. Putting the families into poverty. Oh ya could not get more Anti-Christ if you tried intentionally.

OH YA that trumps some distant relative of some Evangelical preacher who thinks, only offers his opinion with no verifiable for his assertions.

How desperate the Roman Catholics have become here when they resort to non Catholics to defend their Sect.

It only shows you are scared to rely on your RCC history because it fly's in the face of the RCC's assertions.
Clay

Garden City, MI

#480323 Oct 5, 2013
Concerned in Brasil wrote:
Clay take not these FOOTNOTES these quotes come from RCC sites a good portion from the Vatican website.
Now if you are saying the Vatican website is a cult site you are even dumber then first glance.
Anyway it should take 2 days to go through these RC sources have fun. You will learn something if you open your mind to the Truth.
You don't understand, we see this stuff all the time. It wouldn't take two days. You guys go to the same internet propaganda sources. You've presented nothing new.
A Catholic will spend time correcting the errors, and the fundie ignores it. The cycle continues!
For example: You quoted from Saint Louis de Montefort. Well, this piece is from an 18th century private devotional writing. PRIVATE devotional. Its his. The Vatican never taught it. He was a deeply spiritual man who loved the Lords Mother just as much as Jesus. He wrote down his thoughts, fundies got hold of it, and put it on leaflets, presenting it as official Catholic teaching.
Another of you quotes said a Pope said 'we should worship Mary'. Another said, "give me an army who says the rosary and we'll conquer the world" (or some facts simile)
I mean, come on Concerned. This stuff get old. No fundie is interested in truth. Fanaticism is a disease..

Your other post showed misstated quotes, exaggerations, and flat out lies from age old pamphlets.
Maybe another Catholic will take the time to go thru it with you. I won't. You're not interested in truth and you'll never admit mistakes. You have a pre determined theology and just like any human can do.... You read the Bible and see what you wanna see.
truth

Claremont, Australia

#480324 Oct 5, 2013
see word
spit over me

its not nice
its deadly
who do that as tribe leaders
spit deadly trough peace of bambu woods
is that wicket tree bambuuuuuuuuu

its poison as game of stick as tribe in old time used
brasil is full of tehnic of old people

neck
on map neck is where
joso neprinoso
mora neka u zavtu bosa
mr or mrs bosa
bosa its meanwhen you don't have shoese
jaaaaaaaaa as well prayers in peace

don't pray when others see
but in reverse words say
thief coming as well destruction when nobody see

see this two things
square
erauqs er AU q $s=$
4=$
Q4=INVESTOPEDIA

SEE I TOLD YOU
earth sweare to heaven not will be secret
they sold everything on long run

see
now
you try tell me we are save

not you are not save or secure

no any planet
not any dimension
dimens

see
begood
all angels and demons will fall
degree of shape and dimension

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeee

don't be fun funny with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
truth

Claremont, Australia

#480326 Oct 5, 2013
dimension is mjera=small or bg

told you small in big huge picture look as small very hard find
in deep as well small very hard find

now
lady bugs
don't you

why lady
yep
must be lady
y da liair aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i

aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiii
see altr wind

see sound as voice front of stone or rock

see ehoooooooooooo
aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiii

!i=see this
see 8 and 2 h b or bh

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
now you are bos.a

you are nothing=0=hole

marsh you know where
say again please
yes sir
squareeeeeeeeeeeeee
about what

hi hi hi hi ha ha ha
what about uh uh uh uh oh oh oh
see deference

now you cooking soup from chicken trtuske
trtuske

davite lupezi k.oko.siji
o kume lije
no no no foxy lijo
marsh you know where ckaljichu u svoju kalju
u prnje na spavanje
who say that
must be officer as sleep maker turn off light in night time

mr fenjerash who watching time trough street
in wicket film

sram te bilo=shame of you
truth

Claremont, Australia

#480328 Oct 5, 2013
because you liked puni mi u rog
small to big
sm bg

see do you looking as hole
national park archers as you going bummmmmmmmmmmmmm

mr and mrs skverco skverich square see pronaucmet of words
kers and co
dogs
skverich nemoj reich nomoj rechi
don't tell

-be good
or elseeeeeeeeeeee
who is elso bihind who can shut up you
must be someone as bummmmmmmmmmmmmm
assasin
how you can explain that
marsh you know where
its not your biusness
what aa bout that

then who is that person
its not me
its as dictate look as finger? or |
platit ces platit
rizicno rizicno gospa manemoj otkud bi ti bila gostpa u transfiguraciji

e be my guest
nooooooooooooooo
e necesh znam tooooooo
nechu ji jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
you are not gospa gopta
gopta is prtugeze name

really
yep

please don't tell me all gospe is within as in
aaaa holiday inn must be funny hotel as nechu as nixoooooooo

no no no
im not that person
as krcma rakija
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo7

no krcma as 7krcma as 7 hill or ill
are you are ill ions as chi chi chine chicargo
whooooooo
no dar no present
a as danish pita
ko to koga pita
nobody asked you?
who say that

mum
did you read my talk by myself
then explain word tata
tatarata mrtatrta
who liked say that nemrdaj=stop drop gun
assain will be stop
where
s=$top cop
aa who will pay you
where i money for that
a platisa platit ces platit
aa
plate pusich
really are do that as i concern
did you do that

we will seeeeeeeeee
no no no no

now
as you can see lady bugs is who?
hoces pusu cmock kss me as someone betray someone as juda kiss Jesus christ
someone who pretend i love you but don't
shame on youuuuuuuuuuu
mr and mrs juda
shut upppppppppp
putush
a you are putarash is pazol as beans as snow peace
snowden

see yourself neighbour faceeeeeeeeeeeeee

don't spy me
others watching you toooooooooooooooooo
now they know where are you
who are you toooooooooooooooooooooo
betrayich

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#480329 Oct 5, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
WE should not judge ..they HAVE heard truth...And will be judged by that .
It's,all HIM.not us .
Just was saying Kay ..as in the comments about altar calls ..
Each side has misconceptions on the other .
A non Catholic asked me if the host ..Communion rated like meat ..
Taking them.literally on turning it into HIS BODY ..
SHE WAS NOT being disrespectful ..She did not know ..
No one here is going to convert to the other side .....But on some things like OUR SAVIOUR ..WHAT HE DID...FOR US
it's,sad if we can't agree ..just my opinion.
What is sad is,some poor searching SOUL who may come here and read EHAT we say ..
As Christians to each other ..
~~~

There is three sides to a triangle...And there are three sides to this

forum...

1.There is your side

2.There is my side

AND

3.There is God's side...

WHEN EITHER OF US... GO AGAINST ....COME UP SHORT....OR GO BEYOND GOD'S

SIDE...INTO CONJECTURE AND CARNAL ATTRIBUTES...we are in error....

GOD IS LOVE,..

WHEN WE DO NOT MANIFEST LOVE FOR EACH OTHER ...

GOD IS NO LONGER PRESENT...IN OUR DEBATE...

THERE SHOULD BE .... NO GRAY AREA ..

.FOR THEN THE DEBATE BECOMES A

SQUARE ...WHICH MEANS THE DEVIL IS INCLUDED AND CAN CLAIM EQUAL SPACE

IN THE DEBATE...

JESUS SAID ...HE IS THE TRUTH

Joh_14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

SO TRUTH IN LOVE SHOULD BE THE CRITERIA/PURPOSE OF OUR DISCOURSE..

Eph 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

Eph 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

Eph 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

Eph 4:15 --> But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

Eph 4:16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

Eph 4:17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,

Eph 4:18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

Eph 4:19 Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.

Eph 4:20 But ye have not so learned Christ;

Eph 4:21 If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus:

Eph 4:22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;

___

MY POSITION HERE IS AS A PASTOR (not necessarily your pastor) AND

TEACHER...

My calling is to preach teach publish and defend the GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST...

my charge is..TO.PRESENT THE WORD ..GOD'S word...IN LOVE

IF I HAVE FAILED THE LOVE PART... I offer my APOLOGIES

MY DESIRE IS TO...CONFRONT WITH TRUTH...

Ti 2:14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

MY RESPONSIBILITY IS TO ...
2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

2Ti 2:16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

truth

Claremont, Australia

#480331 Oct 5, 2013
betrajich is zetrajich

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

marsh you know where

hoces diplomu as document on most evil wyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

doche maca na vratanca
yeppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
two mace
one whte other yellow as willow
ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaa
macak u vreci
peder on feder
india and arabija
os\
see mr and mrs k.os as batakljunich

aa you liked dark colr as kostile
kostila is dark pruduct as bullet
k os tila
e sto ste tili
nepozelili
necu no no
kostelice

a skii resort as ho ho ho santa close from something hot to cold in canada as nada

NADA as rajich bajich and so on

evil serve evil

now you know why they not judging themself
corupt organization as crime s srammmmmmmmm
sram te bilooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo
shame on youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuu

n

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min bad bob 26,216
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min arrr 985,693
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 58
to Maria Chapelle-Nadal: it's time to ROLL, sista' 3 hr Doctor REALITY 1
I hate Haiti (Jan '10) 4 hr Anne Nonymiss 109
"BIGGEST SCAM in WORLD HISTORY...." 5 hr YTube 1st 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Here For Now 619,748
More from around the web