Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 627790 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#479841 Oct 2, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that computers were in vogue during the lifetime of your parents!!!!
Gee I never would have thought of that. That wipes out the point I was making. You just are plain out smarter than me.

Location hidden

#479842 Oct 2, 2013
Why would I share with you my testimony?

You ask people to do this so you can go on with ranting about how wrong they are and how right you are.You take the good and convert to evil.I do not take something that is sacred and put it before evil that intends it harm. I guard it as a treasure.Get off of sacred ground. Do not defile what Jesus has given me or anyone else

1 Peter 5:8
King James Version (KJV)
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Psalms 10:9
He lieth in wait secretly as a lion in his den: he lieth in wait to catch the poor: he doth catch the poor, when he draweth him into his net.

Location hidden

#479843 Oct 2, 2013
marge wrote:
I see no reason why I have to be gentle with Hermi's soul if he's praying to the dead he needs help from someone.
You are like the Preparation H of evangelism. Thanks for the help
marge

Ames, IA

#479844 Oct 2, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I am certain that the Virgin Mary made your daughters backside her top priority. You are a great evangelist.
I love you Hermi and Seri and your right we can have no communion in the Lord as the Blessed Virgin Mary is dead and can do nothing.

It will be a top priority to make amends with you's, after you stop praying to the dead and making God mad.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#479845 Oct 2, 2013
<quoted text>Gee I never would have thought of that. That wipes out the point I was making. You just are plain out smarter than me.
NOW HERE IS A TESTIMONY

http://www.promiseofgod.com/john3/
marge

Ames, IA

#479846 Oct 2, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>And given the fact that there are hundreds of millions of people that also pray to Mary,why would God single your daughter out to punish for doing it?
I have warned you guys over and over about blaming God for doing things that He had nothing to do with.
Did you not ever once hear me say I called on the dead at one time!

My kids know its a sin to pray to the dead.

Location hidden

#479847 Oct 2, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
I love you Hermi and Seri and your right we can have no communion in the Lord as the Blessed Virgin Mary is dead and can do nothing.
It will be a top priority to make amends with you's, after you stop praying to the dead and making God mad.
You believe what you have for Sera and me is love. hmmmm Please let us know when God is no longer mad at us and when we are Christians again.

Location hidden

#479848 Oct 2, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think they were really dead. I think they just fell asleep at the table when you were evangelizing them

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#479849 Oct 2, 2013
<quoted text>You are like the Preparation H of evangelism. Thanks for the help
One more and this is truth ..PURE AND SIMPLE SALVATION

I can't copy and paste..may be you can ..I got his ages ago

Never forgot it ...

THIS IS THE ESSENCE OF SALVATION THROUGH JESUS OUR SAVIUIR AND LORD .IN A,PARABLE ..I'd say

http://www.promiseofgod.com/trial/

See you all tomorrow GOD BLESS you ..

Location hidden

#479850 Oct 2, 2013
The most important thing I have learned in life is that when you are dying, you only have one thing to hold onto. Its not the sermons, its not the church, its not medicine, its not your education, its not your title,its not topix, its not your dogma, its not about how holy you think you were, etc. it is one thing. Jesus Christ. And you close your eyes tightly and you put all the faith you have in your heart and soul in Christ and grab onto Him with all your might and know He will not let go.

Nite everyone.

Location hidden

#479851 Oct 2, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
One more and this is truth ..PURE AND SIMPLE SALVATION
I can't copy and paste..may be you can ..I got his ages ago
Never forgot it ...
THIS IS THE ESSENCE OF SALVATION THROUGH JESUS OUR SAVIUIR AND LORD .IN A,PARABLE ..I'd say
http://www.promiseofgod.com/trial/
See you all tomorrow GOD BLESS you ..
I will do this tomorrow. Time to snooze. GBU all. ALLLLL
truth

Perth, Australia

#479852 Oct 3, 2013
i disagree with you..yep
so many sold everything even soul
then you can't grab nothing
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo

e but you forgot God have title of Mercy..

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#479853 Oct 3, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I agree with you. It is a sin and an insult to God to pray to the dead but what makes you think God punished your daughter for doing something so wrong like that by causing her to break her butt? That's the question I was asking.

Is your daughter more special than the millions and millions of others Catholics that pray to Mary?

I think God winks at many wrongs that we sometimes do (and lucky for us that He does) and He doesn't go around looking for people to punish or zap when they offend Him.
So if you blame God for your daughter breaking her butt, what makes you think God had something to do with it?

Remember Job's three friends that had diarhea of the mouth that blamed God for Job's misfortune and told Job that he must have done somethign wrong when God had nothing to do with Jobs suffering but the one that was causing Jobs suffering ( Satan ) wasn't accused by them not once. In the 38th chapter of Job God finally got fed up.

Be carefully what you blame on God when God had nothing to do with what some people accuses Him of doing. A word to the wise is sufficient.
truth

Perth, Australia

#479854 Oct 3, 2013
for many its to late offer anything
no

on INRI
my god there
-there is a no law
-there is a no Mersy
-there is a no love
-there is a suffering

see i don't respect any more law
nooooooooooooo

people who live in suffering as well set up from most evil people
as victim
don't need respect any more law
no

its just for money and power of corupt organization wsithin
jesus make perfect name for them how many many caracters they have how many face on many place..

i don't fill personally sorry why i wrote this
noooooooooooo

-its exist vwery low organization
-its exist very high organization
which ruin many person and many family

you don't need respect them not at all

victim don't need do that
not at all
evil is always evil

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#479855 Oct 3, 2013
The most important thing I have learned in life is that when you are dying, you only have one thing to hold onto. Its not the sermons, its not the church, its not medicine, its not your education, its not your title,its not topix, its not your dogma, its not about how holy you think you were, etc. it is one thing. Jesus Christ. And you close your eyes tightly and you put all the faith you have in your heart and soul in Christ and grab onto Him with all your might and know He will not let go.
Nite everyone.
Good nite but a Christian never actually dies. They're merely changed in a moment,in the twinkling of an eye.

Location hidden

#479856 Oct 3, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Good nite but a Christian never actually dies. They're merely changed in a moment,in the twinkling of an eye.
Have you been there? Lying in bed, them telling you and your wife they don't think you are going to make it. Lying for days and thinking thinking thinking. Christ pulls you out of it and you prepare.No you are wrong. Dying is a process when you know ahead you are going to die. The moment of dying is different.
truth

Perth, Australia

#479857 Oct 3, 2013
satanic evil forces as air prince not prince for people or goodness of them

evil come to ruin
deceived and posses

they making systems and law of them but not for others
not for good or righteousness

it is written

wicket satanic people are thirsty of good and righteousness people souls..

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyy

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#479858 Oct 3, 2013
I am not a scholar.I am not snmart.I am on a journey just as all of you.
Mrge who fancies herself as some type of minister doesnt know the Bible is clear on one thing. and here is the verse that agrees with your words that you have posted in the past.

Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

I know that Sera doesn't like to read words like these but

OXBORE AND MARGE ARE IDIOTS, PLAIN AND SIMPLE AND YOU CAN THROW OLDJG IN THE GARAGE WITH THEM, ALL THREE OF THEM SMELL,

but Gods People have that sweet Savor about them.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#479859 Oct 3, 2013
<quoted text>Have you been there? Lying in bed, them telling you and your wife they don't think you are going to make it. Lying for days and thinking thinking thinking. Christ pulls you out of it and you prepare.No you are wrong. Dying is a process when you know ahead you are going to die. The moment of dying is different.
God is a God of the living, not of the dead.

John 8:51-52 and Mark 12:27.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#479860 Oct 3, 2013
marge wrote:
If someone preaches they have got blessings from praying to dead people is not a Christian imo.
thankfully God doesn't care about what marge thinks.

don't you think it is strange that GIF/KAY, myself and Ros along with LTM like them?

and the catholics along with marge AND osbore DONT?

I for one don't wish to be associated in group 2.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Buck Crick 951,417
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 15 min ChristineM 14,711
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 18 min FETTERS TO HELL 17,854
Heather Ribble 24 min gramsoffive 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 33 min Peace_Warrior 615,691
Which was worse?: the Holocaust or Black Slavery?? 56 min Doctor REALITY 6
Gay sex in raigarh (Jun '15) 1 hr Diwakar 333
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ2 278,488
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 hr Frank Merton 180,061
More from around the web