Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 638064 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#479793 Oct 2, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>I was posting I thought to the person who said,Protestants,were worse,
Not you sorry ..to you I know,I posted about this,ignominy clouded any talk of God with NON believers.
It's,worse if it's,a,Clergy any clergy I SAID ..SO
ALSO SAID,GOOD,FOR GRAHAM
saying one clergyman,sin is,worse ....nuts,..they all belong I jail .
But your Church after decades,is,doing something ..Good ..But they COUKD,have just shipped them into anyplace WITH NO CHILDREN ..THEY HAVE THE resources,..would have been better for both priests,and,Church too
CHEAPER IN LOSS,OF RESPECT AND,MONEY ...more importantly ...loss,of the souls,felt betrayed by God's,representative they confessed to..
Try to imagine the horror of going to Confession each week..or serving as,altar boys to your abuser.
They should of been cloistered ..
They should,really be in jail ..ALL OF THEM
Right. They screwed up big time. Many will be condemned for their actions or lack thereof.

You chose to respond to my post and not the protestant who brought it back up again on the thread. You're biased. No question about it.
LTM

Longlac, Canada

#479794 Oct 2, 2013
I was going to ask everyone how they were but I see I came at a bad time.
Blessings everyone.
LTM

Longlac, Canada

#479795 Oct 2, 2013
'LET THE WEAK SAY I AM STRONG,
LET THE POOR SAY I AM RICH ,
LET THE BLIND SAY I CAN SEE,
WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE FOR ME.
Hosanna, Hosanna,

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#479796 Oct 2, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. They screwed up big time. Many will be condemned for their actions or lack thereof.
You chose to respond to my post and not the protestant who brought it back up again on the thread. You're biased. No question about it.
If you ever noticed ..I.don't bring this,UP except on the diocese needing money for payoffs,and closing churches ..

What I was,ANSWERING was the saying PROTS,are,WORSE....as if it's,a,game ..

AND I WAS,SPECIFIC IN SAYING TO WHOEVER POSTED ABOUT GRAHAM ..HE IS,DOING GODS,WORK ....You? I forget ...

My answer was,specific ..it's,all bad ..Clergy worse than secular

I also commented that now every tread with NON believers,has MORE FODDER AS THEY DID 2 years,ago.

ITS,NOT A CONTEST.

I SAID,ALL ... sorry if hat was not unbiased enough .

God will Judge them All the same ..a,millstone,around their necks .
if they turned a child's,soul from Him.

For me it's,ALL DISGUSTING ...he point of the post is hey Are EQUALLY BAD ..NOT A GOTCHA to either side

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#479797 Oct 2, 2013
LTM wrote:
I was going to ask everyone how they were but I see I came at a bad time.
Blessings everyone.
Your fine..Good o see you LTM
marge

Leesburg, GA

#479798 Oct 2, 2013
Ltm!, How are you, how is your husband, hermi hates me and prestons calling me names.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#479799 Oct 2, 2013
Hey Ltm, how are you and how is your husband, I missed you.
truth

Claremont, Australia

#479800 Oct 2, 2013
yep
pad
its invisible
One very nice person know why is like that.

Holy Spirit working day and night.
Apostolic Paul is number 13.

What church need they take from believers.
Who is church alive people.

Within goodness is something.
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#479801 Oct 2, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
I have told you what the truth is... OVER AND OVER AGAIN and you reject it...
I HAVE GIVEN YOU HUNDREDS OF SCRIPTURES OVER THE YEARS...AND THEY HAVE FALLEN TO DEAF EARS...
JUST REMEMBER THIS...WHEN IT HAPPENS...YOU WERE WARNED
Pro 29:1 He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.
Your truth is NOTHING but bible only "Relative Truth"! It is just "another one" of the 42,000 (other) contradicting and inconsistent "whatever each Protestant thinks is the truth" for each one!! Yes Confrinting!! You have given us hundreds of "self-interpreted" bible verses, that are "riddled" with (YOUR OWN) anti-catholic (distorted and twisted) interpretation "contrary" to Gods TRUE (original) Interpretation of the Scriptures!!!! I/we as Catholics "don't take warnings" from contradicting bible only "fundies", like you, who condemn and pass their (personal) judgement upon the faith and Salvation of other Christians who "don't agree with your vindictive, spiteful and hatefilled ministry. You do NOT speak for God and NEVER have!!
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#479802 Oct 2, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
Again---I am saying that the "written WORD of God, as we know it (in the bible today, NEVER EXISTED until the Early Church Fathers, gave us the bible in 383,392, and 397AD. When Jesus Christ initiated HIS 1st Church at Antioch
YOUR EARLY CHURCH FATHERS ...DO NOT HAVE PRECEDENCE OVER
JESUS...
No----but Early Church Fathers DO have precedence over YOU and the rest of your bible only (21st century)"self interpreting" fundamentalists who "cannot" nor will EVER agree on anything when it comes to the TRUTH when interpreting the Bible!!.... God is "not the author" of your Protestant confusion, chaos and contradicting interpetations of the bible!

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#479803 Oct 2, 2013
marge wrote:
Ltm!, How are you, how is your husband, hermi hates me and prestons calling me names.
you deserve anything that anyone says about you. LTM has tried to get along with hermi and you ARE THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS TREATED THEM MEAN.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#479804 Oct 2, 2013
Hojo, you don't still pray to Mary and the Saints, do you?
truth

Claremont, Australia

#479805 Oct 2, 2013
Love your God with mind and heart.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#479806 Oct 2, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>you deserve anything that anyone says about you. LTM has tried to get along with hermi and you ARE THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS TREATED THEM MEAN.
I have copied many of LTM's meaningful quotations and passages that she posts..

Location hidden

#479807 Oct 2, 2013
Does anyone here know that I attended a PRESBYTERIAN Masters of Community Counseling program. LOL My mother is Methodist. My grandmother was Baptist. My best friend is Catholic. I studied independently for 1 year with a Catholic sister.I am helping my daughter and son in law find a "Bible Believing church" for them and my grandson. daughter and son in law and grandson.LOL

Location hidden

#479808 Oct 2, 2013
Oh, I should say I am Born Again as well.My priest wanted me to teach a high school college kids class in any part of Orthodoxy I chose. So if any one who belongs to any of these groups want to judge me, your welcome to. Who do I worship. Jesus Christ my Savior.

Location hidden

#479809 Oct 2, 2013
I am not a scholar.I am not snmart.I am on a journey just as all of you.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#479810 Oct 2, 2013
Gud eeeevanin!. I haven't been with you guys in a few days. Did y'all miss me?

http://www.biblestudytools.com/kjva/psalms/12...

And let all Gods children say..........AMEN TO THE WORD!

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#479811 Oct 2, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>I have copied many of LTM's meaningful quotations and passages that she posts..
I like the,messages,and HAve copied some to my notebook ..o keep of good things I've learned here .:)
marge

Leesburg, GA

#479812 Oct 2, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>you deserve anything that anyone says about you. LTM has tried to get along with hermi and you ARE THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS TREATED THEM MEAN.
I don't know how to have fellowship with those who pray to the dead, you tell me how a Saved person could do this, I don't understand

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min lightbeamrider 30,125
Play "end of the word" part 2 29 min ImFree2Choose 1,470
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 33 min Card Carrying Zio... 181,957
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 54 min Rosa_Winkel 968,908
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Halle Berry Sister 3,558
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr scientia potentia... 617,982
Aguaje (Mar '11) 1 hr Commongirl 103
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr An NFL Fan 38,053
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr good advice 43,922
More from around the web