Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 703523 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#479622 Oct 1, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~

IF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH IS ...THE ONLY ..CHURCH .
I HAVE MORE FAITH IN GOD.... HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS....
AS HIS ONE AND ONLY TRUE APOSTOLIC CHURCH...
Jesus Christs One True Apostolic Catholic Church is THE (one and ONLY) historically and biblically PROVEN TRUE CHURCH------however---it is NOT the ONLY CHURCH!! We, as Catholics will "continue" to put our faith, hope and trust in Jesus Christ in the FULLNESS of the FAITH and the TRUTH (each and every day) at Daily Mass, in the Eucharist (Our Lords TRUE body and TRUE Blood), in the 7Sacraments,(Confession), and in the TRUE intrepretation of Gods Word in the Bible, in and through HIS One True Catholic Church........ You can continue to put your faith, "in quoting your bible verses"!

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#479623 Oct 1, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>you did fine, dont let her keep you from making a statement as to how God Saved you and then you were Baptized.
if there is no Repentance then a person goes down a dry sinner and comes up a wet sinner.
people like her, Anthony and hojo et al have no testimony, which is why they must attack yours and ours.
REPENT.(And be baptized ). the Holy Ghost doesn't come to any person when they get baptized and why people cant understand this is beyond me. Not one person in the NT ever received the Holy Ghost when they were Baptized. the men of Ephesus were Baptized in water, however they had not received the Holy Ghost, and on the same line, they did follow Jesus and were believers(pay attention Hank) but even that didn't give them the Holy Ghost.
to receive that Blessing, a person has to sell out completely. the Sacrifice was not half heartedly, so why should it be given to people that don't want to go all the Way. God wants and desires 100% from us which is what He gave to us.
I'll try..yet AGAIN..But they don't understand ..since I was raised Catholic ..yes,I got the sacraments,at an appropriate ages ..learned the gospels ..OT stories ..it was a good foundation ..But NOT what I have now ..heart ..soul..And SPIRIT.

I have before on saying I was,almost fifty when. felt the nudging..cajoling and calling through little
,And big things in my life,..then I heard, something that shouted,at my heart ..about how,we,all havE within us this,GOD SIZED HOLE ..only He can fill ..I had been looking for LIFE in the wrong places..it took a while..went TO a,Church and classes to join . Thought I was on track ..then backsliding some .getting frustrated ...searching more ..Ever hear the pHRASE HOUND OF HEAVEN...Well He sure chased me ..

Maybe He had been but I ignored it ..And,I BELieve the evil one foes not want us,saved ..

Oh I had prayed ..knew,Jesus,died for us .Sent my child o Christian school ...But not in my heart ..truly ..though I had felt a change ..

It's hard to explain ..Finally .....my innermost being was,moved to put me on my knees in tears .... to my Lord..I was broken in half ..it's,what it felt like ...feeling how me and my sins had crucified Him ...why would He
Even Want me ...I begged,Him to wash me in His,sweet blood of salvation
Knowing I did not deserve it...He loves me ..He touched my heart ..Gave ME new life in Him ...

I still get sad,at times over life and things,..But always there ..I hold out my hand ..he,s. there ..little things,each day ..I.thank Him ..he's my Lord ..my friend ..my Counselor

I went to a little CHURCH ..wonderful people ..a great pastor who gave me Time and counsel ..I still could NOT Fathom at times how great His mercy is
..he told me if I did not have Gods,forgiveness,His calling ..I would not be there ..things like that .

I was,surprised ..no pressure just good teaching..should I be baptized As an adult..I did ..I made a testament ..And was assured I had been Saved by my faith ..not by the Baptism ..But it was obedience in the NEW,life with Jesus ..That brought me to the pool...representing die to sin..arise in Christ..

The bible I read made new,sense to me ..it still gets me when so find something deeper . That is the,Spirit guiding me ..

Any way point is,REPENTANCE..brought about by FAITH IN MY SAVIUIR ..BROUGHT ABOUT BY GRACE ..THEN BAPTISM ....
The apostles,PREACHED FAITH .through the Spirit.....THE PEOPLE WERE BROUGHT TO THEIR KNEES ..
so they could ARISE AND BE BAPTIZED.....

Same thing Peter said in that order ..
truth

Claremont, Australia

#479624 Oct 1, 2013
its very dificult be nusty toward anyone but if you have any reason its ok..
i remember what i say to my archbishop on religion lesson before my brother recive communion..
When i notice 2 days before thety need past test as in scool but not on paper as today..you need nicly correct tell them everything as you know.
i notice 750 kids stay as army
nerves you see face and hands
i fill sorry for my oldest brother
ok i say to Archbishop so simple
God is full of Mercy.
As I can hear someone is so greedy.
Everybody smile see small child in that position.
He replay to me did you know who is mother of Jesus ..yes I know I replay mother Mary.
Where is your mother he asked me.
She hide herself somewhere.
He try bring me back to my mother on nice way as well try tell me about my discipline.
no no no i say necu..
Are you going make them fall all this year?
Because that time trully kids fall school year if they don't know.
Then he asked me..many many '?'how old are you..he asked.. i been 6 early one between my kids early only one go in year one..he concern over me ..don't asked any '?'them and time gone all of them past test because me without knowing but i receive first as not others communion in year one..thanks to mother Mary.
then my trouble come upon me..
its not good be smart not even in church..
as hojo pojo say..
i don't have dress i told to them..i been very sad my mother not looking or listening..must be very shame filling..yeee..
my grandmother say ..many dress as you wish..yep
As Almighty my grandmother say..its my nice so little one know better then anyone.
I love that old Lady very much she bring me that day without wanted from my mother its not be my day but my brother.
She took me with jumper 3x bigger then me.
Could you imagine step up front of Eminence as like that.
As you can see as well read 'word' sharp as sword..'greedy and not Mercy'.
God always listen prayers when you please someone as well have reason.
Holy Spirit can speak trough you as well not to be scare or shame.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#479625 Oct 1, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll try..yet AGAIN..But they don't understand ..since I was raised Catholic ..yes,I got the sacraments,at an appropriate ages ..learned the gospels ..OT stories ..it was a good foundation ..But NOT what I have now ..heart ..soul..And SPIRIT.
I have before on saying I was,almost fifty when. felt the nudging..cajoling and calling through little
,And big things in my life,..then I heard, something that shouted,at my heart ..about how,we,all havE within us this,GOD SIZED HOLE ..only He can fill ..I had been looking for LIFE in the wrong places..it took a while..went TO a,Church and classes to join . Thought I was on track ..then backsliding some .getting frustrated ...searching more ..Ever hear the pHRASE HOUND OF HEAVEN...Well He sure chased me ..
Maybe He had been but I ignored it ..And,I BELieve the evil one foes not want us,saved ..
Oh I had prayed ..knew,Jesus,died for us .Sent my child o Christian school ...But not in my heart ..truly ..though I had felt a change ..
It's hard to explain ..Finally .....my innermost being was,moved to put me on my knees in tears .... to my Lord..I was broken in half ..it's,what it felt like ...feeling how me and my sins had crucified Him ...why would He
Knowing I did not deserve it...He loves me ..He touched my heart ..Gave ME new life in Him ...
I still get sad,at times over life and things,..But always there ..I hold out my hand ..he,s. there ..little things,each day ..I.thank Him ..he's my Lord ..my friend ..my Counselor
I went to a little CHURCH ..wonderful people ..a great pastor who gave me Time and counsel ..I still could NOT Fathom at times how great His mercy is
..he told me if I did not have Gods,forgiveness,His calling ..I would not be there ..things like that .
I was,surprised ..no pressure just good teaching..should I be baptized As an adult..I did ..I made a testament ..And was assured I had been Saved by my faith ..not by the Baptism ..But it was obedience in the NEW,life with Jesus ..That brought me to the pool...representing die to sin..arise in Christ..
The bible I read made new,sense to me ..it still gets me when so find something deeper . That is the,Spirit guiding me ..
Any way point is,REPENTANCE..brought about by FAITH IN MY SAVIUIR ..BROUGHT ABOUT BY GRACE ..THEN BAPTISM ....
The apostles,PREACHED FAITH .through the Spirit.....THE PEOPLE WERE BROUGHT TO THEIR KNEES ..
so they could ARISE AND BE BAPTIZED.....
Same thing Peter said in that order ..
==========

Very real and moving Rose.

By the way:
"It's hard to explain ..Finally .....my innermost being was,moved to put me on my knees in tears .... to my Lord..I was broken in half ..it's,what it felt like ...feeling how me and my sins had crucified Him ...why would He
Knowing I did not deserve it...He loves me ..He touched my heart ..Gave ME new life in Him ""

I have experienced this same exact feeling. Thank you

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#479626 Oct 1, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>==========
By the way:
"It's hard to explain ..Finally .....my innermost being was,moved to put me on my knees in tears .... to my Lord..I was broken in half ..it's,what it felt like ...feeling how me and my sins had crucified Him ...why would He
Knowing I did not deserve it...He loves me ..He touched my heart ..Gave ME new life in Him ""
Thanks

I know none of us deserve what He suffered for us ...I know I am more unworthy than many ..That He wants me anyway ...AMAZING GRACE :)

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#479627 Oct 1, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Oxbow"
Most reasonably sane people understand, when you use a condom, if for the protection against any type of VD, HIV, the flu, ingrown toenails, it also prevents pregnancies...which is the act of birth control!!!!
It does not have a dial with settings for only VD HIV flu ingrown toenails protection, as well as, for only birth control.
Analogue: When you fire a 12 gauge shotgun loaded with buckshot into the head of a person, he is dead as a door nail...don't matter if you only intended to scare him!!!!
'Reasonably sane people' don't have to be protected against ANY type of sexually transmitted disease.
One man/one woman marriage is not troubled by STD's. "Thou shalt not commit adultery", is a great STD preventative.
Many....many...men/women, happily married, reasonably sane, have, are, and will continue to commit adultery....why do you think God made that Commandment part of the ten????!!!!

By your logic, God wasted His time making that Commandment one of the ten...

If ever you come out of that heavy fog, you might be able to see the error in your thinking....
marge

Leesburg, GA

#479628 Oct 1, 2013
<quoted text>==========
By the way:
One last question then i'll just pray for you in secret, do you still pray to Mary and the Saints?

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#479629 Oct 1, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks
I know none of us deserve what He suffered for us ...I know I am more unworthy than many ..That He wants me anyway ...AMAZING GRACE :)
you and chuck have a Testimony for the Lord that GIF and myself don't have.

you have broken the shackles of Catholicism, and that makes them hate you(and they do, look at how they treat Hermi and Sera since they do have a Saving knowledge of Christ) for it. it is a shame that they don't know what the Blessing of God is all about.

don't ever think for a moment that the devil doesn't hate us when we give our Testimony as to how Christ has delivered us from Bondage. and satan moves on them to belittle us in any way that they can. they cant see that because satan has blinded them from the Truth.

Location hidden

#479630 Oct 1, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
One last question then i'll just pray for you in secret, do you still pray to Mary and the Saints?
for you it is no difference, praying in secret or in your sewer.

your prayers will never be heard by God with your satanic attitude.
Concerned in Brasil

Aberdeen, UK

#479631 Oct 1, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks once again CIB.
You're still avoiding my inquiry. Do you and the other protestants here agree that baptism is the "means of receiving four basic gifts: the remission of sins, deliverance from death, regeneration, and the bestowal of the Holy Spirit."
Yes I am, I once again am avoiding an off topic completely irrelevant question that does not relate to the original subject my original post that the RCC and how it practices Baptism today has never been universal in the least.

To say Baptism is needed and universally required is one thing to say how your man made tradition, your man made sect practices Baptism is another and that its valid if not done by a RCC priest is another.

Hey why don't you ask me if the sun rises in the East and that has always been universally accepted by Christians.

Then you can run around this forum and declare CIB says RCC one true yadda yadda

YOU are a complete disingenuous dishonest debater, you must be lawyer or a politician.

Location hidden

#479632 Oct 1, 2013
<quoted text>==========
By the way:
I guess that marge the board alpha doofus cant read this and understand it.

she is to busy with all of her ministerial duties, along with her husband, which surprises me how a woman like her can get and keep a man.

Location hidden

#479633 Oct 1, 2013
thank you Lord for this verse.

It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman in a wide house.

FITS MARGE TO A TEE.

Location hidden

#479634 Oct 1, 2013
more for marge.

Proverbs 19:13
A foolish child is a father's ruin, and a quarrelsome wife is like the constant dripping of a leaky roof.

Proverbs 21:10
The wicked crave evil; their neighbors get no mercy from them.

Proverbs 21:19
Better to live in a desert than with a quarrelsome and nagging wife.

Location hidden

#479635 Oct 1, 2013
I see marge the board doofus is judging my posts.lol

Location hidden

#479636 Oct 1, 2013
CIB, my earlier post to Anthony and of course he did lie and change a statement fro Webster and credit you for it and I called him on it.

atemcowboy

Location hidden

Reply ยป

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
8 hrs ago

Judged:

Anthony MN wrote:

<quoted text>
You weren't there either, but I actually do know because we have the written testimony of what they believed. The protestant scholar CIB cited even admits it. Of course they were all kooks and you know better, so at least you got that going for you.

I certainly know that you are so devious that you like all catholics would change and/or divert the words of CIB.

you catholics have a good track record of Changing His Word 2.

Location hidden

#479637 Oct 1, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not seek your wisdom. You are trying to replace my Scriptures and intrude upon my personal relationship with Christ. Begone. Christ took care of me in his loving arms, without your intervention, long before you knew I was alive.My relationship is with Christ. I seel His guidance not yours. Hem not you is pure.

Location hidden

#479638 Oct 1, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I guess that marge the board alpha doofus cant read this and understand it.
she is to busy with all of her ministerial duties, along with her husband, which surprises me how a woman like her can get and keep a man.
I think it would be helpful for her to put down her score card n which she scores people's souls and degree of Christianity, get out of the scorebox, get the field and her own imperfections and sins as we all do with God's mercy.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#479639 Oct 1, 2013
<quoted text>I do not seek your wisdom. You are trying to replace my Scriptures and intrude upon my personal relationship with Christ. Begone. Christ took care of me in his loving arms, without your intervention, long before you knew I was alive.My relationship is with Christ. I seel His guidance not yours. Hem not you is pure.
Which means you do pray to Mary and other dead people...opposite of what the Word of God teaches...

Christians do not seek the guidance of Christ...no need...we rely on, accept, and live by His promise:

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
truth

Claremont, Australia

#479640 Oct 1, 2013
yep
Infant Jesus is in her arm are you for sure Jesus is old two days 1000 human years=one Jesus day.

Come come to me my lovely children's who say that!

Spirit of truth will lead you where on CROSS INRI.

Are you for sure Jesus not be there or somebody else?
truth

Claremont, Australia

#479641 Oct 2, 2013
What our lovly God say about us.
they will be suraround with thrsty wicket satanic evil people.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeee

now

it is very low
it is very high organization

they will do anything to destroy person or ruin every family.

it is what they don't liked that others people know..

by

n

did you find stick cooking letters?
where on map
yeeeeeeee

each words as secret less then second
from one page to other much more..

please tell me
which face you liked
strong character
Are you going make argument with me?
-must be reason
People with reason never give up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 7 min Tony 6,912
mgtow 1 hr the enlightened man 10
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr TrumpLiesChildAbuse 87,137
The tax bill's loopholes for the wealthy benefi... (Dec '17) 3 hr Fhrung Choc Fu Chu 10
emergency:. don't touch any thing! 4 hr Infinite Force 3
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 4 hr Walter 199
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 5 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,547
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr science is god 996,403