Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 703635 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#479438 Oct 1, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I doubt it, but I'm not really interested enough to look into it. I will say this, however, since a few others here have tried to pull that same little number thinking it's a "gottcha" because we always point out the fact that there is so much chaos and disagreement in protestantism.......It's not the same thing. We don't go out and open up our own ecclesial gathering space, starting yet another denomination the way the fundies do. It also depends on what the person disagrees with. If I have time, I'll read his post in a bit.
If you won't even look into it, your opinion of it is as useful as tits on a boar...so why did you even bother to reply?
Oh ...that's right...Cathaholic rhetoric can't be refuted...even if by total stupidity and ignorance.
Please continue with example...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#479439 Oct 1, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Said the Baptist Evangelical Fundamentalist "deacon".
What a coward. But you have no idea how happy I am right now!
Yues...We all know you are dancing with the devil!
Carrion...
truth

Southern River, Australia

#479440 Oct 1, 2013
my god not walking on fingers foot
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo

yep i remember
i past that tunnel your mat not be there
so quick

then God let me see

golden light so caring and loving Power..

Are you for sure my God don't have loving Power?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#479441 Oct 1, 2013
marge wrote:
How come Matthew Mark Luke John all say the same thing and agree with each other, but their so-called first disciples don't all agree and didn't all write the same things?
would you like to explain "Mark" to me"?
Lets start with the first 6 verses OK?...in particulay where Jesus comes from...
GO...
truth

Southern River, Australia

#479442 Oct 1, 2013
Jesus Christ say;'they will fight for my cloth..is that priest who have that as well others too.'

noooooooooooooo

my God know my tears

o i don't need be rich

please tell me

Who show to me beautiful golden light?

I know Jesus Christ read this too.

It is written what Jesus Christ say to my enemy with great envy.

n
truth

Southern River, Australia

#479443 Oct 1, 2013
you mean 53 cast Indian language with elephant tru.nk..

many direction and many lags
i say to you indirectly
please take pen and try drove geometric tiny line
you will have great result as critic korea language or similar..
sweep off paper over other side here
e x mouth..
dear God geometric projection zvrccc in my mind..

i told you my God not walking on fingers

next time i have stick
i can hear as divine warning
i can notice too

dear God

Are you for sure you not listening?
its trap in that desert as insert..
please look tru.nk e l e ph ant
in geo position

try drove as per-school

please dear God
look log in eyes of others
don't attack good mother

or elseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i looking today for chilly fafarone paprika
buy i need fix up my garden
truth

Southern River, Australia

#479444 Oct 1, 2013
look word 'faith'
koris me koris
znam da me volis
i kad me koris
how you will wrote that faith
on other language as geometric secret?

bum
zillion/zillion

how

conflict of interest
can be as point of destruction

remember
'everything will past my words not'

26 secret words i make within 15 minutes
each geo -display second two
each further explanation
not to much

Earth swear to Heaven not will be secret between each other.

my mind is not yours
INRI
- i touch that Cross
- with my tears
- body lags hands mind and all pain

my God mother send me that small Cross
pray and cry
you don't have anyone
this is your friend INRI

I remember her tears for my Father and us 6 when every door become close.

trough that tunnel Holy Spirit will lead you golden light..

my tears go now

I hope my kids will know why mother took that CROSS INRI.
trust in Almighty God
don't worry what others will say

n
truth

Southern River, Australia

#479445 Oct 1, 2013
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

Dear God under your foot all my enemy.
INRI CROSS
Did God forget his tears?
psalm 22

Beautiful golden light.

n
Michael

Canada

#479446 Oct 1, 2013
OldJG wrote:
Many Christian churches traditionally opposed contraception. Roman Catholic Church historian Thomas Bokenkotter explains that the opposition was based partly on interpretation of the Bible, partly on disdain for any sexual pleasure, and partly on myths about human reproduction:
At one time it was believed the male sperm was the only factor in human reproduction and the sperm was regarded as humans in miniature. Hence spilling it out was tantamount to abortion as well as a waste of a precious element.
It is now known that sperm cells are not miniature humans; a man's sperm must unite with a woman's egg before a baby can be formed. Furthermore, sperm cells not ejected from the body simply die after a few weeks anyway, and they are continuously replaced.
In the twentieth century, scientific knowledge of reproduction, sensitivity to women's rights, and concern about overpopulation produced great changes in attitude. Most Christian churches now say reproductive decisions are private matters between husband and wife and their consciences. Birth control methods are no longer discouraged.
The Roman Catholic Church is a notable exception. The official church teaching still opposes all forms of birth control except abstinence and the rhythm method, saying, "it is necessary that each and every marriage act remain ordered per se to the procreation of human life." However, polls show that only 15% of U.S. Roman Catholics view contraception as morally wrong.
OLDJG says..........The Roman Catholic Church is a notable exception. The official church teaching still opposes all forms of birth control except abstinence and the rhythm method, saying, "it is necessary that each and every marriage act remain ordered per se to the procreation of human life." However, polls show that only 15% of U.S. Roman Catholics view contraception as morally wrong.

......and! by far most roman catholics do not attend mandatory sunday mass weekly.........and! millions of roman catholics are divorced which goes against church teachings.......and more catholics everyday are in accepting of same sex marriage.

Do these examples of church rules that are broken by most catholics indicate a church out of touch with its followers and in crisis?

ABSOLUTELY!
truth

Southern River, Australia

#479447 Oct 1, 2013
-It is lust of low and high organization which try ruin every person as well every family.

Are you try preach you are accuse as one of them?

'it is written'

Who is thrust over righteousness?

'it is written'

Who try set up on most evil way?

Jesus Christ read everything.
endtimes

AOL

#479448 Oct 1, 2013
.

SEPT 2014 :---SIGNS of Tribulation "start"

youtu.be/xO_Sk9CzFkY

.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#479449 Oct 1, 2013
OldJG wrote:
A pastor's wife was expecting a baby, so he stood before the congregation and asked for a raise.
After much discussion, they passed a rule that whenever the preacher's family expanded, so would his paycheck.
After 6 children, this started to get expensive and the congregation decided to hold another meeting to discuss the preacher's expanding salary. A great deal of yelling and inner bickering ensued, as to how much the clergyman's additional children were costing the church, and how much more it could potentially cost.
After listening to them for about an hour, the pastor rose from his chair and spoke,'Children are a gift from God, and we will take as many gifts as He gives us'. Complete silence fell on the congregation.
From the back pew, a little old lady struggled to stand, and finally said in her litte frail voice,'Rain is also a gift from God, but when we get too much of it, we wear rubbers..'
The entire congregation said,'Amen..'
~~~

Your above post is crude rude and objectionable

Your standard of Christian ethics and morality

does not evince Christian attributes...

Just because you have a bully pulpit, and believe that your

end is worth just about any means that comes down the pike

does not make you remarks moral, nor acceptable..

David prayed..

Psa_19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

As Granny used to say..

Your mouth needs a washen out with some old fashion lye soap...

Jesus said...

Luk_6:45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#479450 Oct 1, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder who marge, the board alpha male thinks has touched you these past few months.
WHILE OTHER CHRISTIANS HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR YOU, SHE HAS BEEN MEAN AND SPITEFUL TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE.
and for that, an for the sake of Christianity, I apologize to you and your wife. this woman has no place in this Gospel Walk.
and I rebuke her in the Name of the Lord.
GBU my Christian brother at heart. You always pick my spirits up. May Christ watch over you always.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#479451 Oct 1, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
Your above post is crude rude and objectionable
Your standard of Christian ethics and morality
does not evince Christian attributes...
Just because you have a bully pulpit, and believe that your
end is worth just about any means that comes down the pike
does not make you remarks moral, nor acceptable..
David prayed..
Psa_19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
As Granny used to say..
Your mouth needs a washen out with some old fashion lye soap...
Jesus said...
Luk_6:45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.
glad that others feel the same way about his filthy and vulgar posts
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#479452 Oct 1, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Hermi my hubby agrees with all I say on here as he has the same ministry elsewhere and not online. No one can argue against our 'doctrine', from the Bible:)
Marge,

STAY OUT OF ALL THIS.....

Concern yourself with your spiritual walk.....
truth

Southern River, Australia

#479453 Oct 1, 2013
don't walk on your finger foot

don't fly as bird in dark night
don't suck blade from others its crime
don't set up trap for good people
don't accuse false
don't judge on evil way

be bless
be bless
be bless

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#479454 Oct 1, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
OLDJG says..........The Roman Catholic Church is a notable exception. The official church teaching still opposes all forms of birth control except abstinence and the rhythm method, saying, "it is necessary that each and every marriage act remain ordered per se to the procreation of human life." However, polls show that only 15% of U.S. Roman Catholics view contraception as morally wrong.
......and! by far most roman catholics do not attend mandatory sunday mass weekly.........and! millions of roman catholics are divorced which goes against church teachings.......and more catholics everyday are in accepting of same sex marriage.
Do these examples of church rules that are broken by most catholics indicate a church out of touch with its followers and in crisis?
ABSOLUTELY!
~~~

The stand of the Roman Catholic Church AGAINST " THE NEW BIRTH"

being Born again Spiritually ...

Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Joh 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Joh 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

EFFECTS THEIR DECISIONS...

THERE ARE SOME IMPORTANT ISSUES IGNORE ...(SUCH AS BEING BORN AGAIN

WHICH IS THE FIRST WORKS OF BECOMING A CHRISTIAN)

AND OTHERS THAT THEY DEEM MORE IMPORTANT...

THE BIBLE SAYS

Mat_6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

UNTIL THEY SEEK FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS

ABOVE THEIR KINGDOM OF ROME ITALY ..

.NO MATTER WHAT SECULAR MORAL STANDARDS THEY SET..

IT IS OF NO ETERNAL CONSEQUENCE TO THEM..BEFORE GOD...

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Mat 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

Mat 7:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

Mat 7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

Mat 7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Mat 7:28 And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:

Mat 7:29 For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#479455 Oct 1, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Marge,
STAY OUT OF ALL THIS.....
Concern yourself with your spiritual walk.....
marge is certainly not showing any Christian attributes and compassion by harassing them constantly.

and she actually thinks that she is performing a ministerial duty by doing so.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#479456 Oct 1, 2013
OldJG wrote:
A pastor's wife was expecting a baby, so he stood before the congregation and asked for a raise.
After much discussion, they passed a rule that whenever the preacher's family expanded, so would his paycheck.
After 6 children, this started to get expensive and the congregation decided to hold another meeting to discuss the preacher's expanding salary. A great deal of yelling and inner bickering ensued, as to how much the clergyman's additional children were costing the church, and how much more it could potentially cost.
After listening to them for about an hour, the pastor rose from his chair and spoke,'Children are a gift from God, and we will take as many gifts as He gives us'. Complete silence fell on the congregation.
From the back pew, a little old lady struggled to stand, and finally said in her litte frail voice,'Rain is also a gift from God, but when we get too much of it, we wear rubbers..'
The entire congregation said,'Amen..'
Really OldJG.....

Does this bring GLORY to our Lord, Jesus Christ???

Is this some thing that our God would love to hear come out of your mouth???

Does this bring praises to our God???
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#479457 Oct 1, 2013
OldJG wrote:
A pastor's wife was expecting a baby, so he stood before the congregation and asked for a raise.
After much discussion, they passed a rule that whenever the preacher's family expanded, so would his paycheck.
After 6 children, this started to get expensive and the congregation decided to hold another meeting to discuss the preacher's expanding salary. A great deal of yelling and inner bickering ensued, as to how much the clergyman's additional children were costing the church, and how much more it could potentially cost.
After listening to them for about an hour, the pastor rose from his chair and spoke,'Children are a gift from God, and we will take as many gifts as He gives us'. Complete silence fell on the congregation.
From the back pew, a little old lady struggled to stand, and finally said in her litte frail voice,'Rain is also a gift from God, but when we get too much of it, we wear rubbers..'
The entire congregation said,'Amen..'
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Really OldJG.....
Does this bring GLORY to our Lord, Jesus Christ???
Is this some thing that our God would love to hear come out of your mouth???
Does this bring praises to our God???
This is a joke. You know, HUMOR! Sorry it offended you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 44 min freespeechmcgee 87,844
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Redeemed Jersey P... 996,451
Are millennials more open-minded to LGBTQ dating? 1 hr curiosity22 1
My roommate stole from me and the authorities a... 2 hr Jephtee881 1
Gay snap eh 3 hr Dpics2 16
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 hr Tony 6,916
News Helmsley's Dog Gets $12 Million in Will (Aug '07) 7 hr LIKUD Sindrome 313