Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 646618 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Southern River, Australia

#479403 Sep 30, 2013
its exist deciver and posessors spirits
-very bad low organization
-very high evil organization
depend
if someone liked destroy person or something else

Are you for sure Lucifer is not watching creation

he liked be god
but fall

accusers about what

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#479404 Sep 30, 2013
OldJG wrote:
A pastor's wife was expecting a baby, so he stood before the congregation and asked for a raise.
After much discussion, they passed a rule that whenever the preacher's family expanded, so would his paycheck.
After 6 children, this started to get expensive and the congregation decided to hold another meeting to discuss the preacher's expanding salary. A great deal of yelling and inner bickering ensued, as to how much the clergyman's additional children were costing the church, and how much more it could potentially cost.
After listening to them for about an hour, the pastor rose from his chair and spoke,'Children are a gift from God, and we will take as many gifts as He gives us'. Complete silence fell on the congregation.
From the back pew, a little old lady struggled to stand, and finally said in her litte frail voice,'Rain is also a gift from God, but when we get too much of it, we wear rubbers..'
The entire congregation said,'Amen..'
Later that little old lady was being interviewed by the local TV station. Her wonderful state of health was commented on. She acknowledged that she had led a healthy lifestyle...ate the right foods...exercised...plenty of rest, no smoking..drinking..etc.

She was last asked "Have you ever been bedridden?" "Oh yes!!!" she replied...."many times...and twice in a buggy!!!!"

Location hidden

#479405 Sep 30, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
Some self righteous "Christians" are so clouded by the sin of a homosexual using a condom that that forget their Christian imperative to keep him alive so that he has a chance of repentance rather than lose his soul.The pope is theologically correct.
Show me Scripture says it is OK for a person to commit sexually perverted acts, as long as he uses a condom, to keep himself alive, or for any other reason...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#479406 Sep 30, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me Scripture says it is OK for a person to commit sexually perverted acts, as long as he uses a condom, to keep himself alive, or for any other reason...
Hey there Oxbow. I am not approving of the sexually perverted act. I am keeping him alive so that we can give him spiritual counseling so that HE repents of the sin and comes to Christ. The act is remains wrong.It is not about him keeping himself alive. t is about us keeping him alive so that God can lead him to salvation
truth

Southern River, Australia

#479407 Sep 30, 2013
holy scripture is perfect about lucifer desire

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Location hidden

#479408 Sep 30, 2013
Ox by the way my first comment was not directed at you
marge

Leesburg, GA

#479409 Sep 30, 2013
Some self righteous "Christians" are so clouded by the sin of a homosexual using a condom that that forget their Christian imperative to keep him alive so that he has a chance of repentance rather than lose his soul.The pope is theologically correct.
still you have no clue to what we believe, you been exposed as someone who doesn't believe the written word Hermi and I hate that, please put you trust in the Word. Blessings
marge

Leesburg, GA

#479410 Sep 30, 2013
You know Hermi my hubby agrees with all I say on here as he has the same ministry elsewhere and not online. No one can argue against our 'doctrine', from the Bible:)

Location hidden

#479411 Sep 30, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
still you have no clue to what we believe, you been exposed as someone who doesn't believe the written word Hermi and I hate that, please put you trust in the Word. Blessings
==========
I have asked you to leave me alone.I put no credence in your judgments about me, my wife, or anything spiritual.In other words , I put my faith in Christ who knows my my heart. I do not put my faith in Marge who would like to take His place here and determine who is Christian and who is not.I need not your dissonant tones.

Location hidden

#479412 Sep 30, 2013
<quoted text>Hey there Oxbow. I am not approving of the sexually perverted act. I am keeping him alive so that we can give him spiritual counseling so that HE repents of the sin and comes to Christ. The act is remains wrong.It is not about him keeping himself alive. t is about us keeping him alive so that God can lead him to salvation
Your logic does not aline with Scripture...

If...and I say that sincerely, if God wants to lead him to salvation...He does not need a condom...

Location hidden

#479413 Sep 30, 2013
Did I say it was????

Location hidden

#479414 Sep 30, 2013
A person cannot understand Sola Scriptura,even its validity, unless they know its history. Those that incorrectly believe it means to refer to no other sources other than the Bible, unfortunately will never know the very Sola Scriptura they believe.

Location hidden

#479415 Sep 30, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Hermi my hubby agrees with all I say on here as he has the same ministry elsewhere and not online. No one can argue against our 'doctrine', from the Bible:)
why are you posting to me? I am a phony Christian. Go find another sinner to crucify so you can practice your version of Christianity that you say I dont understand.

Location hidden

#479416 Sep 30, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say it was????
I was trying to be kind to you to keep a semblance of friendship. Apparently that isnt going to happen so I am moving on to other things.

Location hidden

#479417 Sep 30, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
If...and I say that sincerely, if God wants to lead him to salvation...He does not need a condom...
I said very clearly that no one is condoning the act and that is not what I am proposing. So there is no need for a Bible reference to back up something I do not believe.

Location hidden

#479418 Sep 30, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to keep him alive so he can hear God's word. After you teach him, pray with him, etc.,then if he does not repent,he uses the condom to continue to commit the sin he now has had adequate counsel for. You do not sontinue to condone his using a condom.

Location hidden

#479419 Sep 30, 2013
<quoted text>I said very clearly that no one is condoning the act and that is not what I am proposing. So there is no need for a Bible reference to back up something I do not believe.
You are condoning the act...if he uses a condom...you said so!!!!!

Location hidden

#479420 Oct 1, 2013
<quoted text>You have to keep him alive so he can hear God's word. After you teach him, pray with him, etc.,then if he does not repent,he uses the condom to continue to commit the sin he now has had adequate counsel for. You do not sontinue to condone his using a condom.
This guy is old enough to knowingly commit sexually perverted acts, and you say he has never heard God's Word!!!!! He knows not that he sins???? From which planet is he!!!
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#479421 Oct 1, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
! Keep on keeping on calling your pope a liar!!!! Ah love it!!!!!
No Ox!! You just love "lying" to yourself and to others with your bible only Protestant Propaganda!!!

Location hidden

#479422 Oct 1, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy is old enough to knowingly commit sexually perverted acts, and you say he has never heard God's Word!!!!! He knows not that he sins???? From which planet is he!!!
Ox there is an entirely different world out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min Annaleigh 105,621
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Buck Crick 48,746
Moving companies provide a Shifting solution th... (Sep '15) 13 min jorvajor 8
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Buck Crick 971,693
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 57 min onemale 281,262
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 58 min Truthiness 15
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr Steve III 44,688
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 4 hr KellyP_Onuandher 2,063
More from around the web