Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 550,579
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#479080 Sep 29, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus,one theory fir he apparent age,remains,...in the flood the waters,came NOT ONLY FROM.THE SKY ...But he fountains DEEP WITHIN the earth erupted ..can you imagine how hat would mess up he layering .
I never thought of JUST HOW,LONG were they there .
I choose to believe what God told us,as well and what I was taught in school by the nuns ..several decades,ago
You were not taught by the nuns that the earth was 5,000 yrs old. I had nuns too. They were old and likely were around when you went to grade school. In 7th grade science I learned about dinosaurs being millions of yrs old.
Concerned in Brazil enjoys calling everyone an idiot because he's one himself. I don't doubt that his educational level isn't above average. But his requirements of forced stupidity just to be a Bible alone evangelical means he's an idiot.
God gave you a brain. You know in your mind that dinosaurs lived millions of yrs ago. Yet, you make a concourse decision to be dumb in order to hold on to the false doctrine of Sola Scripture and attempt to navigate your own way through Christianity.
Fundies absolutely embarrass all of Christianity with their forced ignorance and it sucks for the rest of us when we try to convert atheist and other non Christians, because they put us in your category.

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#479081 Sep 29, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
http://theorthodoxchurch.info/ blog/news/2013/09/a-global-sla ughter-of-christians-but-ameri cas-churches-stay-silent/
GOD HELP US,ALL ...every Christian should see this as personal .

Our Gov is,silent in the Sudan ..Darfur ...

http://www.aish.com/ci/s/52292422.html...

The second half talks about why 're our Pres

http://www.aish.com/ci/s/48918992.html...

Who is,speaking out here ??

Samaritans,Purse has been there a long time .

No this horror ...we should say as,do he JEWS NRVER AGAIN..GOD BLESS THEM
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#479082 Sep 29, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>If you think being called a liar is hurtful , then you shouldn't call us liars, right? You know Christ didn't come for the saved, but for the sinner. Please answer the question I posted to you.
I remember Husker du when I was growing up. It was a punk band from Saint Paul. Is that who your named after? I'm a huge punk fan and I'm certain I saw them play one time. Maybe '89 when I was 15?
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

#479083 Sep 29, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Regina please settle down, no one is without blame here so forgive and move forward with love already. Blessings
You're right, Marge. Thank you.

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#479084 Sep 29, 2013
HEAVENLY FATHER .

WE commend the souks of these and ALL MARTYRS for your Son to your keeping

No matter their denomination..

And pray Your Hand will protection others who love you

We know this is fulfillment of prophecy ..But it saddens us

Help us to realize ALL EH O PROFESS YOU AS SAVIUIR AND LORD. ARE YOUR BELOVED...And please,ease the bad feelings,between us that I know,...SADDen YOU ..

IN the bug picture these martyrs should be an example of FAITH..present in was,ChRistian heart

In Jesus,name ..AMEN

In Jesus,

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#479085 Sep 29, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>If you think being called a liar is hurtful , then you shouldn't call us liars, right? You know Christ didn't come for the saved, but for the sinner. Please answer the question I posted to you.
Umm.You asked why I was Here ..I.answered why I CAME BACK HERE ..
Concerned in Brasil

Aberdeen, UK

#479086 Sep 29, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG! The title indicates IT IS a Catholic Forum that Protestants, agnostics and atheists are on here for ONE PURPOSE--and ONE PURPOSE ONLY!!!!! To attack the Faith and Salvation in Jesus Christ, of Catholic Christians, the Doctrine/teachings of the Catholic Faith, and the Catholic Church itself...... If the title of this forum said
Protestant "bible only" Churches are the only true churches", you wouldn't find ONE Catholic on here! WHY?? Because we (as Catholics) wouldn't waste our time, FULLY KNOWING that there is no biblical or historical truth to back up this statement!!...I/we as Catholics have believed, followed,worshipped and adhered to the TRUTH of Jesus Christ ever since Our Lord established, formed and intiated HIS ONE TRUE UNIVERSAL CHURCH in Matthew 16:13-21 over 2000 years ago. We don't need to "seek out" a Protestant forum to discuss, argue or debate ANYTHING!!!---Because there is NOTHING to debate, NOTHING to discuss and NOTHING to argue over. The TRUTH of the TRUE GOSPEL of Jesus Christ and HIS One True Catholic Church has ALL been established, proven, substantiated, and verified over and over and over again---for centuries!!!
No you are wrong
From the top of the Web page you will find.

Topix > Roman Catholic Church > Forums & Polls > Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Fist indicator is Topix
A secular run Public forum with many threads of which Religion is one of which one is Christianity of which this thread is in.

It is not run by the RCC nor any officially sponsored Catholic organization. PERIOD

It is no different then going to a Public square in the heart of Chicago and setting up a box and saying RCC not the one true church as Pope Benny says and asking who disagrees.

This is not A catholic forum it is a secular forum about the RCC and the official press release from Vatican city in 2007 that was picked up by AP and then CBC.

Like RC and their knowledge of their dogmas you RC's have no clue to that which you assert.

Truth Matters you don't post any.
Dust Storm

Pennock, MN

#479088 Sep 29, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
You were not taught by the nuns that the earth was 5,000 yrs old. I had nuns too. They were old and likely were around when you went to grade school. In 7th grade science I learned about dinosaurs being millions of yrs old.
Concerned in Brazil enjoys calling everyone an idiot because he's one himself. I don't doubt that his educational level isn't above average. But his requirements of forced stupidity just to be a Bible alone evangelical means he's an idiot.
God gave you a brain. You know in your mind that dinosaurs lived millions of yrs ago. Yet, you make a concourse decision to be dumb in order to hold on to the false doctrine of Sola Scripture and attempt to navigate your own way through Christianity.
Fundies absolutely embarrass all of Christianity with their forced ignorance and it sucks for the rest of us when we try to convert atheist and other non Christians, because they put us in your category.
Clay, it would be hard to believe her first language is English. I do believe that she in a nominal way was helped tremendously in her youth, but she did lack a deep understanding. It is good to see a renewal of deeper teaching in the church. It only takes one generation to become lax and knowledge of the truth dissipates. It happened in Israel as well. The church of Ephesus in Revelation no longer exists. What Rose doesnt understand is that she is indirectly calling Catholics liars by demanding the church changed her perceptions and assigning infallibility to theologium.

We all know that Limbo was not a dogma, but she insists that the church changed that as an infallbable teaching. G.K. Chesterton one of the greatest intellectuals known to the world when he crushed Clarence Darrow in debate long before Rose was born did not insist the church demands a literal 6 days or that Genesis be literal. He understood and had a much more intellectual and deeper understing of the churches position. The church is not a science or history book. So when Rose demands that we changed her flawed perceptions. Chesterton is just one glaring example of how rigid and flawed her position is. It would seem a waste of time though. Rather than learn or even try to understand or accept any explanation one must conclude that all are liars except her as sad as that is. She only seeks that which will further her view not truly try to understand another position but assign new perceptions and make false statements and claim everyone bears false witness against her. She is just responding with emotion rather than intellect. I doubt she will ever go to catholic answers as her propensity has been to garner anti-catholic pamphlets and make her own conclusions with no balance. Pray for her, because I think in her heart she doesnt really mean harm, but anger takes over and pushes to further seperation and darkness.

This article was given to me from a Jewish friend if you are interested.

ABSTRACT: For the past century, the Biblical Creation story has come under considerable scrutiny and derision by the scientific community. Much of the controversy centers around the length of the Biblical Creation Day. While many Fundamentalist Christians insist that a Creation Day must span the traditional twenty-four hours, mainstream science has determined that the age of the Earth is over 4.5 billion years old. Consequently, for the Bible and science to be reconciled, a Creation Day would have to span longer periods of time. This article will demonstrate that long Creation Days are not only possible but with a clearer understanding of the arguments the Biblical text virtually mandates them.
http://thebibleandscience.webs.com/articles/c...

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#479089 Sep 29, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>In your way, you called Catholics liars and wrong. You have called me many terrible names and said I was a stalker. You threatened me with pulling up posts from another thread. You have learned well from the pro aborts. In fact you act much like them.

You have stalked me ..bringing posts,from another thread Here ..

Show me where I EVER INSULTED YOU OR YOUR FAMILY ..

I did not threaten anything ..I said,I could prove what I said .because I don't lie .Did I ??? Lost your nasty comments ..No

I choose not to post bad things here ..this is a Christian forum..

Please stop THIS.

And For the very last TIME. Leave me alone ..I'll do the same ..I pray to forgive you as this nonsense is nit good for my soul.

I have proven I have Been on Topix ..I've said What was taught me ...

Please lady ..agree to disagree and move on .

I cannot do anything else ..except pray for Peace here .

Have a nice life ..And God bless

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#479090 Sep 29, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not posting about your Church ..BELUEVE what you want .And it wasn't you ..
Yes you are and arrogantly and sarcasitcly as you admitted. You also did put me as saying you were never a Catholic. I do question that you ever had a deep understanding. I believe you went through the motions and with hojo you indicated this. When you were wandering did you seek, study and delve deeper into the church for answers or did you wander? You wandered as you said.
I still don't get AnyoneAnyone would lie,on it .
We do too, yet it happens alot along with numerous sock pucppets.
The site I posted Baltimore CATECHISM 1 No you posted a site where anyone can contribute. I said you probably had the baltimore catechism which can be found with scriptural reference.
Now,..while I'm content ..You all keep your history as you like ...
O DO not like being called a,liar because Your Church taught differently hernia was a child ..it's bearing false witness..
It didn't teach differently in the way in which you portray. Limbo was theologium it was not a Dogma that anyone was required to believe. I do suggest you dont know the difference between Dogma, Doctrine, Disoiplines, Holy Traditon vs tradition and theologium. You have demonstrated that.
Did the Nuns tell you how old the earth was? Did the Nuns tell you that you had to believe 6 days meant 6 24hr. periods? Did the Nuns explain to you the process of how the earth was created or did they teach you the story of Genesis and said you had to literally interpret every word? Did they say the Pope saves you not Jesus? No Did they tell you how the books of the bible were determined and when? Did you read the early Fathers and the history of the church? Did you seek deeper knwoledge and understanding? Did the Nuns explain to you the other rites of the church or did you even know or do you now know they exist? Did you know about the Russian Orthodox? Did you know and understand what an indulgence is. Do you know all about the Inquistion, to whom it applied and why? Your comments show not at all. Do you know what Pope means? Do you know the role in history, the biblical basis, the massive documentation. Do you know what infalliblity entails by the churches definition? Your comments show you do not and never did. So while you may have been a Catholic you were a nominal one at best who lacked deeper knwoledge and understanding including the mass itself. Your flawed perceptions are not reality yet you insist we must believe that you are the expert on all the church tuaght changing infallible stuff all the time. lol Give it a rest Rose. The correct title of the Orthodox is Russian Orthodox. All Orthodox are Russian Orthodox and All Protestants are Lutherans since you insist the church is just Roman Catholic the correct title. Rather than insisting what we always believed and changed it you could perhaps humble yourself ever so slightly and accept some reality rather than demand we believe you have final say on what the church taught from your flawed perceptions, misiunderstandings and lack of depth.
in my state,we took diocesan exams ..got straight As in religion .
It's my history ..I loved the nubs who helped raise Me..
One if hose ladies even says I'm lying about how long I've been on Topix .
Again. I don't lie...And it's hurtful to be called one .
You all believe as you like ..But I darn well know what the RCC taught in the fifties .
Why is it sarcastic to assert what I KNOW TO BE TRUE ..
I don't get it ..You HAVR the same commandments,we do ..yet your people,..not all ..attack on he bad is I'm lying ..I'm not
Find an old priest and ask ..it your grandparents ..before bearing false witness ...not you ..
I know,what I learned ..as a young person...believe as you like .

God knows I'm not lying ..
Gods R Delusions

Orlando, FL

#479091 Sep 29, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
You're awfully concerned about what we Catholics believe, why is that? I have to assume you're atheist with a name like yours, so what's your motive? God isn't real, right? Why are you trying to take down something that isn't real??
This is a message board. I promote reason and logic over mysticism and superstition.

Obviously, I do so in a manner that troubles you.

Good. Truth is better for society than mysticism.

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#479092 Sep 29, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking religion
Never learned about he afraid dinosaurs
I never heard about evolution as a child .
IT WAS THE FIFTIES...a the time the,secularists were not everywhere trying o disprove God ..I font think even public schools taught it ..But on that not sure
I learned God created the earth in six days,..the morning and he evenin
Etc .
I had no reason to doubt any of this..
THE NUNS who taught me were old when I was,8. I doubt they were around when you were in school .
And kin d of each decade will teach whatever
the,CHURCH TELLs THEM TO
why on earth is it so important to tell me what I did or did not learn
Why is it such a big deal hat your Church changed what it taught ..IT DID .
we also sang Latin ..had mass in. Latin ..That changed too ....so what
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#479093 Sep 29, 2013
FYI AMERICA - PREPARE

Truckers Convoy to D.C. Oct. 11-13

The strike, the report said, will be coordinated with an invasion of Washington.

“The protest calls for truckers to make their way to Washington, D.C., in a massive convoy in an effort to call attention to, among other things, the Benghazi cover-up, the recent attack which killed 25 members of Seal Team 6, ever rising fuel prices, and claims that 'President' Obama has engaged in treasonous crimes.”

One advocate wrote: The American People are bleeding out with no relief in sight. It is time to change the news. Let us show our elected officials that we are 100 percent fed up with corruption and the blatant disregard of the Constitution that they swore to Uphold.

Blog author Mac Slavo noted:“The corruption and need for real change in America’s government has transcended political lines. If the hundreds of thousands of truckers across America who keep our delivery systems running efficiently were to join together and stop hauling freight for even a week, the impact would be devastating and could not be ignored. There’d be no food on the shelves, no fuel at our gas stations, and no medical supplies at our pharmacies and hospitals...

Support these truckers and America - if you own a business, close the doors for those 3 days, do not shop, travel or buy gas on those 3 days unless absolutely necessary. GOD Bless!

http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/now-truckers-convo...

http://tenthamendmentcenter.com/category/foun...

---

P.S.

'The EPA Takes an Ax to Self-Sufficiency: Most Wood Burning Stoves Will Soon Be Illegal

September 28, 2013

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/09/the-epa-t...

- AND were you Aware that the EPA operates Illegally within Our country?(Created by 'tptb' to help 'regulate' Freedom out of existence.)

http://www.libertyroundtable.com/2011/02/04/e...

***You might also find this interesting:

Groups Promoting A Globalist
Anti-American Satanic Agenda

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtrut...
Gods R Delusions

Orlando, FL

#479094 Sep 29, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Clay, that's BM/Free Mind. He's posting the same baloney he's done the last 30 times, word for word. Don't you recognize it? He's also "Plain Jane" and God only knows who else. His posts are all the same, he's easy to spot.
Close. Free mind, yes, plain jane not even close. Try paying better attention. This was all announced.

For one who claims to have the answers to the greatest mysteries in the universe, you sure worry about petty things.

So why was Mary left almost completely out of the Gospels? Ummm?
Gods R Delusions

Orlando, FL

#479095 Sep 29, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheer up, this should make you happy:
Lahore: Catholic Church in Pakistan has announced three days of mourning after a twin suicide on a Church in Peshawar yesterday. Archbishop Joseph Coutts of Karachi condemned the terrorist attack which claimed 83, including seven children, and injured more than 100 at All Saints Church, located in a narrow market of Kohati gate area.
http://www.persecution.in/content/missionary-...
Now go celebrate.
Seriously... does that nastiness fill a void left by your empty faith?

Using the graves of innocent victims to attack someone is lowly, even by Roman Catholic standards. Very weak indeed.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#479096 Sep 29, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mass ain't all about us. Its about Him. We worship the Lord there and partake in the Eucharist. If you weren't so fixated on worshiping the Bible, you'd see that the Mass is the Bible coming to life. That's why the Catholic Church compiled a Bible, so they could bring it into the Mass and read it aloud.
I do my best to not poke fun at how others worship God. You have no problem with it. Then again, you have no problem calling the Lords Mother an incompetent criminal either.
~~~

You wrote..

"you have no problem calling the Lords Mother an incompetent criminal either."

No one here has Called Mary an incompetent criminal

all that has been pointed out here is...

The beyond being the Mother of Jesus...

Mary has NO OTHER BIBLICAL ROLE in GODS PLAN OF SALVATION...

SHE WILLFULLY FULFILLED HER ROLE, JUST AS EVERY OTHER SUPPORTING ACTOR

IN THE DRAMA DID..

NOTE
Joh_13:16 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.

NEITHER DID THE SERVANT (MARY) BECOME EQUAL WITH HER LORD (GOD) BECAUSE

SHE HAS BEEN OBEDIENT TO HIM...

1Pe 3:1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;

1Pe 3:2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.

1Pe 3:3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;

1Pe 3:4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

1Pe 3:5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves,

being in subjection unto their own husbands:
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

#479097 Sep 29, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Clay, it would be hard to believe her first language is English. I do believe that she in a nominal way was helped tremendously in her youth, but she did lack a deep understanding. It is good to see a renewal of deeper teaching in the church. It only takes one generation to become lax and knowledge of the truth dissipates. It happened in Israel as well. The church of Ephesus in Revelation no longer exists. What Rose doesnt understand is that she is indirectly calling Catholics liars by demanding the church changed her perceptions and assigning infallibility to theologium.
That's really my only objection as well, her insistence that the her understanding, or lack thereof, is correct and that the Church changed everything since she went to school. Well, that and calling popes "kings", and that God ordained the chaos of Protestantism. Even after several of us correct her, she continues to post to anyone and everyone that the Church now forces everyone to believe in evolution upon pain of sin and has completely changed the Book of Genesis, or that the "doctrine of limbo" has been changed on the Pope's whim, etc. Otherwise, no problem.

I don't recall telling her she wasn't Catholic either. I do know I questioned it and have always thought her understanding of what she says she was taught is very limited. I also remember coming to her defense once, saying that I thought she was sincere, albeit sincerely wrong. But that was ignored. Why am I not surprised? lol...ah, well.
Gods R Delusions

Orlando, FL

#479098 Sep 29, 2013
Sunday is no day of rest here.

It's a day of hatred.

More evidence that their gods are delusions.
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

#479099 Sep 29, 2013
Gods R Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously... does that nastiness fill a void left by your empty faith?
Using the graves of innocent victims to attack someone is lowly, even by Roman Catholic standards. Very weak indeed.
Agreed, it wasn't my best move. It was very difficult, however, to read about that and then two minutes later come here and read yet another attack on the very Church that had just suffered such a tragedy in Pakistan. This is the same church, these are the same souls, the mystical Body of Christ, that is being attacked on this board every single day. Just as you, yourself, couldn't help but take a cheap shot in your post above after reading the article. Also very weak, very weak indeed. But I doubt we'll get anything more from you than another snotty reply.

Then it appears Plain Jane went to the same school you did. Your posts are identical. Close, real close.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#479100 Sep 29, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
This one bible verse SAYS NOTHING to tell us about the Bible being THE ONE AND ONLY SOURCE of TRUTH that God chose to transmit HIS divine, infallible and inspired Word. It ONLY says that the Scriptures were inspired...WHY?? Because for the 1st 450 years (before) the Church, there was NO BIBLE! EVERYTHING that was taught in the Catholic Christian Churches came from the "oral teachings and traditions from Jesus" handed down by the Apostles along with a few written documents, manuscripts, parchments and letters (compiled) by the Apostles. Early Church Fathers (who were all Catholic Christian), spent over 400 years to translate these letters and documents (into the vernacular) from the Apostles.......... This is precisely why Sola Scriptura, bible only or Sola Ecclesia was NEVER believed by ANYONE until the 17th century. It is a "man-made" post reformation (invention)) that has "no basis" on ANY biblical or historical truth to it!! For the 1st 1700 years of the Catholic Christian Church (the word of God alone) or Sola Verbum Dei is the (the word of God) that comes to us from Christ and the Apostles through BOTH the written AND the oral tradition (unwritten) 2 Thess 2:15, which has been entrrusted to the Church that Jesus Christ HIMSELF builds upon the rock of Peter (Matt 16:13-21 and I Tim 3:15. The ineffable wisdom of God is made known through HIS CHURCH (Eph. 3:9-10 This is exactly why Paul (clearly, specifically and precisely) in his letter to TIMOTHY tells us that THE CHURCH (NOT THE BIBLE ALONG) is the pillar, pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH........ Your bible only Protestant Church history book, is (full of holes) "riddled" with errors and mis-interpretations of Sacred Scripture along with omittions of truth, loaded with contradicting "personal opinions" that have absolutely no basis biblical or historical TRUTH (to back up) ANY documented, proven, and authenticated TRUTH from the vast majority of Church Historian Apologistic authors and writers (both Catholic and Protestant) 1500 years prior to the Reformation........This is "exactly" (after 35 years) why I left this contradicting, inconsistent and conflicting bible only half-truth Chrisitanity, that was "invented" in the (17th century). I am thankful, each and every day, that God Our Father, through HIS Son Jesus Christ and by the indewelling of the HOLY Spirit, directed and led me to the FULLNESS of the FAITH and the FULLNESS of the TRUTH in Jesus Christ, manifested in and through HIS One (and only one) TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church (the Bride of Christ)---You Ox and your other 42,000 contradicting bible only "fundies" can believe (and do) what you want! Makes no difference to us!!!!...... I/we as Catholics (know, without a doubt) where the FULLNESS of the TRUTH, has, is and will always be. And it is Jesus Christ HIMSELF in and through HIS (historically and biblically PROVEN) ONE TRUE CATHOLIC CHURCH, and non other!!!!!!!!!
Good effort....but no cigar....

This is what I posted...from Scripture..
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

This is the question I asked...the one you avoided answering...because it reveals the Truth...Quote: Since the man of God is "thoroughly furnished" by all scripture, inspired of God, unto good works....what else is necessary????!!!!

How can he be more "thoroughly furnished"????!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min lisw 174,519
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 15 min Liam 38,888
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 18 min Tim Osman 118,726
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min waaasssuuup 602,718
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Bongo 753,334
Moses never existed 20 min Poov 72
Turkey - Funding/Training ISIS 23 min yon 3
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 262,020
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 3 hr dubaimassage 121

Top Stories People Search