1. TrueOldJG wrote:
Mary was a human being, correct? This requires a yes or no answer.
Two more things for you AnthonyMN.....
1. I Corinthians 15:22, "For as in Adam ALL DIE, so also in Christ shall all be made alive."
2. How many people did Mary appear to in her flesh after her death?
3. Luke 7:28, "I tell you, among those born of women NONE is greater than John. Yet the one who is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he." This is Jesus speaking. Why did Jesus say there is NONE among those born of women greater than John? Did Jesus ever meet his mother Mary? Of course. We know He did. If Mary was without sin why would Jesus describe John, and not Mary, as none greater born of women? By the words of Jesus He describes John the Baptist as greater than His own mother.
4. Psalm 14:3, "They have all turned aside; together they have become corrupt; there is none who does good, not even one."
Romans 3:10-11, 10 "as it is written: "None is righteous, no, not one; 11 no one understands; no one seeks for God. 12 All have turned aside; together they have become worthless; no one does good, not even one."
Romans 3:23, "For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of Gods glorious standard."
This verse could be written as follows to fit your Roman Catholic theology. "For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of Jesus glorious standard."
You do believe Jesus is God.....right?
2. None that I know of. We don't teach that she did.
3. "Yet the one who is least in the kingdom is greater than he". True, like possibly the lowly handmaid of The Lord.
4. None? Even babies and the mentally handicapped?
Yes, I believe Jesus is God.
Do they teach you to call people stupid in your deacon school?