Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 646365 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Anthony MN

Champlin, MN

#479302 Sep 30, 2013
Concerned in Brasil wrote:
<quoted text>
So to all you seekers who have not left your brain at the door like Ant has
The following are some of the words which tell us how God would have us regard his Word:
pure—perfect—sure—truth—eterna l—forever settled in heaven—it sanctifies—it causes spiritual growth—it is God-breathed—it is authoritative—it gives wisdom unto salvation—it makes the simple wise—it is living and active—it is a guide—it is a fire—a hammer—a seed—the sword of the Spirit—it gives the knowledge of God—it is a lamp to our feet—a light to our path—that which produces reverence for God—it heals—makes free—illuminates—produces faith— regenerates—converts the soul—brings conviction of sin—restrains from sin—is spiritual food—is infallible— inerrant—irrevocable—it searches the heart and mind—produces life—defeats Satan—proves truth—refutes error—is holy—equips for every good work—is the Word of the living God (Psa. 119:9-11, 38, 105, 130, 133, 160; Psa. 19:7-11; Psa. 111:7-8; Isa. 40:8; Eph. 5:26; 2 Tim. 3:15-17; Jer. 5:14, 23:29; Matt. 13:18-23; Eph. 6:17; Psa. 107:20; Titus 2:5; 1 Pet. 1:23, 2:2; Acts 20:32; John 8:32, 10:35, 17:17).
It is impossible to find a more convincing argument for the sufficiency of Scripture than these descriptions. And no such language is ever used about tradition in the Scriptures. Nowhere does it receive such commendation. We are told in explicit terms that Scripture is inspired, but never is that said of tradition. On the contrary, when the New Testament speaks of tradition it does so in words of warning (Matt. 15:2-6; Mark 7:3-13; Col. 2:8; 1 Pet. 1:18; Gal. 1:14). When we look at the overall teaching of Scripture about itself and tradition, it is surely clear that it teaches that Scripture is sufficient.
So the best Anthony can do with all this is say his link destroys it, not what Webster says no he thinks it destorys WHAT God says about his word which he never says about tradition in fact he refers to it with codemantion.
You see it is irrelvant what Webster or I think, we both stand on God's word and what it says about itself.
We are only posting God's thoughts on his Scripture and what God thinks about Tradition and well Its Contray to what the RCC asserts.
Its that simple Anthony knows that but like a pharisee who knew he was wrong when Saying Jesus healed with demonic spirit his pride won't let him admit he is wrong, placed his faith in a man made institution so he attacks the messenger and demonizes them just like a good like disciple of the Pharisaical sect.
Truth Matters its in the Bible not RCC man made tradition
"You see it is irrelvant what Webster or I think, we both stand on God's word and what it says about itself."

Then why post page after page of his spam?

And I suppose this goes back to my original issue with you. There is no authority within protestantism because of sola scriptura. Many protestant sola scriptura sects, in fact the majority of protestantism, disagress with what you and Webster say about God's word regarding baptism. How can that be?
Anthony MN

Champlin, MN

#479303 Sep 30, 2013
OldJG wrote:
Mary was a human being, correct? This requires a yes or no answer.
Yes. She needed a Saviour like all other human beings.

Your turn; Do human beings who are without sin need a Saviour?
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#479304 Sep 30, 2013
We must learn to distinguish between tradition(s) and command(s).

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#479305 Sep 30, 2013
who="Anthony MN"
"The fact that Paul does not use the precise word ‘sufficient’ in the text just quoted in no way invalidates our statement. The sufficiency of Scripture, and therefore ‘sola scriptura’, is implicit in what he says and in the rest of biblical testimony."
That's what this debate is about.
The links I provided (and many more out there) demolish Webster.

First the CC is claimed to be smarter than the Bible. Are you now saying that the CC/you are smarter than Websters...AND the countless REALLY smart people who depend on the Bible and Websters ???

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#479306 Sep 30, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you going to post some teachings by Jesus that confirms what "Paul" states?
Believe what you will...

THE account of SAUL OF TARSUS being APPREHENDED,by JESUS HIMSELF,=>,...

ON THE ROAD TO DAMASCUS and sent...

Act 9:3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:
Act 9:4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
Act 9:5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
Act 9:6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.
Act 9:7 And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.
Act 9:8 And Saul arose from the earth; and when his eyes were opened, he saw no man: but they led him by the hand, and brought him into Damascus.
Act 9:9 And he was three days without sight, and neither did eat nor drink.

AND WHAT JESUS SAID TO ANANIAS concerning Paul ...IS ENOUGH TO

AUTHENTICATED PAUL AS BEING INSPIRED OF THE HOLY GHOST..THUS SPEAKING GOD'S WORD.

Act 9:10 And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and to him said the Lord in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I am here, Lord.

Act 9:11 And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,

Act 9:12 And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting his hand on him, that he might receive his sight.

Act 9:13 Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:
Act 9:14 And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that call on thy name.
Act 9:15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:
Act 9:16 For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.

Act 9:17 And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.

Act 9:18 And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.

Act 9:19 And when he had received meat, he was strengthened. Then was Saul certain days with the disciples which were at Damascus.

Act 9:20 And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.

YOU CAN ATTEMPT TO DENY THE CALL OF GOD ON PAUL'S LIFE ( AND CALL JESUS a liar IF YOU OPT TO)

BUT I ACCEPT THE WORD OF THE APOSTLE PAUL AS THE WORD OF GOD...

THE HOLY SPIRIT SPEAKING THROUGH HIM AS HE DID JESUS.

JESUS SAID WHAT HE FATHER SAID...AND SO DID PAUL AND THE REST OF THE

..APOSTLES...
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#479307 Sep 30, 2013
Concerned in Brasil wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not have advance degrees, I am simply blessed with a good education,
You are also "heretically blessed with an anti-catholic (Pro-Protestant) education that rely's completely upon distorting, skillfully manipulating and twisting of 2000 years of the Truth of TRUE Church History, the TRUE interpretation of the bible, that was finalized in 382, 393, and 397AD by the Early Church Fathers. You have resorted to create and invent "your own" fictitious Protestant Church History book of myths and legends. Unfortunately for you Concerning, is that YOU YOURSELF are the only one "buying into" created from your (personal opinionated) editorialized bible only "imaginations" that have absolutely "no basis of ANY biblical or historical truth to back up ANYTHING that you have "conjured up. It is "clearly obvious" that even your other bible only (self-interpreters) don't believe you either!!!! I/we as Catholic will continue (as have our other "billions" of Brothers and Sister Catholics for over 2000 years have done) to follow, believe and adhere to the TRUE Biblical and historical TEACHINGS and the TRUE GOSPEL of Jesus Christ, handed down by HIS Apostles in Acts 2, worshipping in the TRUTH of Jesus Christ and HIS One (and only one) TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church.----You my friend, can do want you want! Your not fooling ANYONE but yourself, even though you many think so!!!!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#479308 Sep 30, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholic Church "doctrine,or dogma with regards to faith and morals HAS NOT CHANGED in over 2000 years, nor will EVER CHANGE, while your 42,000 bible only (self-interpreting) "contradicting" denominations continue to fracture, splinter and divide more and more each day.(42,000 today, 42,100 tomorrow, 42,200 the next day) with no end IN SIGHT to the hodge-podge of inconsistencies.(i.e abortion, gay marriage, euthenasia, embroyonic stem cell research, homosexual ministers)....... YOU CAN HAVE IT!!! IT IS "ALL" YOURS!!!!..... I/we as Catholics, will continue to remain with the authenticated, proven and verifable TRUTH of the TRUE GOSPEL and the TRUE INTERPRETATION of the Bible that has been substantiated and grounded in the TRUE FAITH and SALVATION of Jesus Christ for over 2000 years, manifested ONLY in HIS One TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church (the Bride of Christ) We, as Catholics will continue to worship God in----HIS WAY. You bible only "42,000 editorialists" can (argue, debate and fight with each other) worshipping God, EACH--- IN YOUR OWN WAY!!!
Then to catlicks faith and morals have nothing to do with purgatory...celibacy...sin..be cause they have changed that teaching...

Peter was married....supposedly your first pope...that has been changed to celibacy..

The Bible teaches Mary was a sinner..the catlicks have changed that to her being sinless..

Christ built His church...Christianity...catlic ks have changed that to be the RCC...

Have about 100 more if you want to see them...

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#479309 Sep 30, 2013
who="Concerned in Brasil"
So to all you seekers who have not left your brain at the door like Ant has
The following are some of the words which tell us how God would have us regard his Word:
pure—perfect—sure—truth—eterna l—forever settled in heaven—it sanctifies—it causes spiritual growth—it is God-breathed—it is authoritative—it gives wisdom unto salvation—it makes the simple wise—it is living and active—it is a guide—it is a fire—a hammer—a seed—the sword of the Spirit—it gives the knowledge of God—it is a lamp to our feet—a light to our path—that which produces reverence for God—it heals—makes free—illuminates—produces faith— regenerates—converts the soul—brings conviction of sin—restrains from sin—is spiritual food—is infallible— inerrant—irrevocable—it searches the heart and mind—produces life—defeats Satan—proves truth—refutes error—is holy—equips for every good work—is the Word of the living God (Psa. 119:9-11, 38, 105, 130, 133, 160; Psa. 19:7-11; Psa. 111:7-8; Isa. 40:8; Eph. 5:26; 2 Tim. 3:15-17; Jer. 5:14, 23:29; Matt. 13:18-23; Eph. 6:17; Psa. 107:20; Titus 2:5; 1 Pet. 1:23, 2:2; Acts 20:32; John 8:32, 10:35, 17:17).
It is impossible to find a more convincing argument for the sufficiency of Scripture than these descriptions. And no such language is ever used about tradition in the Scriptures. Nowhere does it receive such commendation. We are told in explicit terms that Scripture is inspired, but never is that said of tradition. On the contrary, when the New Testament speaks of tradition it does so in words of warning (Matt. 15:2-6; Mark 7:3-13; Col. 2:8; 1 Pet. 1:18; Gal. 1:14). When we look at the overall teaching of Scripture about itself and tradition, it is surely clear that it teaches that Scripture is sufficient.
So the best Anthony can do with all this is say his link destroys it, not what Webster says no he thinks it destorys WHAT God says about his word which he never says about tradition in fact he refers to it with codemantion.
You see it is irrelvant what Webster or I think, we both stand on God's word and what it says about itself.
We are only posting God's thoughts on his Scripture and what God thinks about Tradition and well Its Contray to what the RCC asserts.
Its that simple Anthony knows that but like a pharisee who knew he was wrong when Saying Jesus healed with demonic spirit his pride won't let him admit he is wrong, placed his faith in a man made institution so he attacks the messenger and demonizes them just like a good like disciple of the Pharisaical sect.
Truth Matters its in the Bible not RCC man made tradition

Those born of the Spirit (born again) have a confident trust in HIM, and in His Word.

Catholics hope is in their 'church'. They cannot hear any thing you say, because they fear being 'out' of harmony with the 'church'.
Anthony MN

Champlin, MN

#479310 Sep 30, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Anthony MN"
"The fact that Paul does not use the precise word ‘sufficient’ in the text just quoted in no way invalidates our statement. The sufficiency of Scripture, and therefore ‘sola scriptura’, is implicit in what he says and in the rest of biblical testimony."
That's what this debate is about.
The links I provided (and many more out there) demolish Webster.
First the CC is claimed to be smarter than the Bible. Are you now saying that the CC/you are smarter than Websters...AND the countless REALLY smart people who depend on the Bible and Websters ???
The CC doesn't claim to be smarter than the bible, they just claim to be taught the proper meaning of the bible by those who wrote the bible and those who were taught by those same writers. Why are there other sola scriptura "Webster's" out there who say the bible says something different than you and Webster?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#479311 Sep 30, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholic Church "doctrine,or dogma with regards to faith and morals HAS NOT CHANGED in over 2000 years, nor will EVER CHANGE, while your 42,000 bible only (self-interpreting) "contradicting" denominations continue to fracture, splinter and divide more and more each day.(42,000 today, 42,100 tomorrow, 42,200 the next day) with no end IN SIGHT to the hodge-podge of inconsistencies.(i.e abortion, gay marriage, euthenasia, embroyonic stem cell research, homosexual ministers)....... YOU CAN HAVE IT!!! IT IS "ALL" YOURS!!!!..... I/we as Catholics, will continue to remain with the authenticated, proven and verifable TRUTH of the TRUE GOSPEL and the TRUE INTERPRETATION of the Bible that has been substantiated and grounded in the TRUE FAITH and SALVATION of Jesus Christ for over 2000 years, manifested ONLY in HIS One TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church (the Bride of Christ) We, as Catholics will continue to worship God in----HIS WAY. You bible only "42,000 editorialists" can (argue, debate and fight with each other) worshipping God, EACH--- IN YOUR OWN WAY!!!
This is not a change?????

The Pope drops Catholic ban on condoms in historic shift - Telegraph
www.telegraph.co.uk › News › Religion › The Pope&#8206;
Nov 20, 2010 - The Pope has signalled a historic shift in the position of the Roman ... After decades of fierce opposition to the use of all contraception, the ...
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#479312 Sep 30, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Anthony MN"

First the CC is claimed to be smarter than the Bible. Are you now saying that the CC/you are smarter than Websters...AND the countless REALLY smart people who depend on the Bible and Websters ???
For over 2000 years the Catholic Church, the Early Church Fathers (who wrote and interpreted the bible) and the Historian Apologistic authors and writers--ARE ALL---smarter, wiser, have better judgment, are more discerning, possess more discretion and are better informed than you, Confrinting, will EVER BE!!! Protestants "progandists" who distort, twist and manipulate the TRUE interpretation of the Bible, to fit their own anti-catholic bible only agenda are "cleverly and manipulately deceitful" to others and (especially)to themselves!!!
Human Being

Ville Platte, LA

#479313 Sep 30, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
A REMNANT OF ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED.... AND ..THEY WILL NOT BE PART OF A ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH...
Zec 12:8 In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.
Zec 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
NOTE--->
Zec 12:10 And--> I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications:
and THEY SHALL LOOK UPON ME WHOM THEY HAVE PIERCED...
they SHALL MOURN FOR HIM, as one mourneth for his only son, and
shall be in bitterness for him,
as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. <--
---
Rom 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
Rom 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
Rom 11:28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
Rom 11:29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
ISRAEL WILL RECEIVE JESUS (THEIR LORD AND SAVIOR) AS THEIR MESSIAH...
Confrinting

Peace

I am trying to get beyond words here..., since the time of Jesus, the world has been judged. Jesus preached the Kingdom is near.

What I see, IMHO is that we are looking from the perspective of time, and through time. But Eternal Judgment has taken place.

There are no more Jews and Gentiles. One is either born-again, or they are not. One is either looking for God, or they are not.

All these things that you think that are in the future as some prophecy, have come and passed. The Eternal Kingdom of God through Jesus Christ is forever. Live in Jesus Christ.

If the Jew of today doesn't see, and the Gentile doesn't see, then there is no difference between them. The Jews carry forward traditions, as do Gentiles. These things don't matter. The Temple was destroyed. To rebuild it would be more like trying to rebuild the tower of Nimrod.

Of course there are going to be remnants of Jews, but they cannot work their way into the Kingdom of Heaven, as neither can a Gentile....

We have two millennia of time from the perspective of the writers of the New Testament, to see the nearness of the Kingdom of Heaven. Just keep looking at Jesus.

Peace
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#479314 Sep 30, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Then to catlicks faith and morals have nothing to do with purgatory...celibacy...sin..be cause they have changed that teaching...
Peter was married....supposedly your first pope...that has been changed to celibacy..
The Bible teaches Mary was a sinner..the catlicks have changed that to her being sinless..
Christ built His church...Christianity...catlic ks have changed that to be the RCC...
Have about 100 more if you want to see them...
As I have told you before Ox, your BIBLE ONLY Protestant lies, the distortion of the truth, the deceit,and the manipulation and twisting of the TRUTH of the bible and TRUE Church History ARE ALL YOURS!!! YOU CAN HAVE IT!!! I have heard it ALL for over 35 years as a bible only Protestant. You can go "wade in the muck" of your bible only lies with the rest of your 42,000 contradicting (mis-guided) fundies.'''''' I/we as Catholics will continue to rely on the TRUTH of AUTHENTICATED BIBLICAL AND HISTORICAL TRUTH that continues to remain as TRUTH for over 2000 years of Jesus Christ and His One True Apostolic Catholic Church. YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU WANT!!!!!
Human Being

Ville Platte, LA

#479315 Sep 30, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
ONE CANNOT DISASSOCIATE THE SPIRITUAL FROM THE PSYCHE..
Pro_23:7 For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he:
We are a SPIRIT...
We live in a BODY...
We possess a Soul...
as a Born again Christian WE ARE REDEEMED...
But OUR BODIES HAVE NOT BEEN REDEEMED as yet..
(This accounts for THE WARFARE THAT RAGES BETWEEN OUR SPIRITS AND OUR FLESH .)
Rom 8:23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit,
even
we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
Rom 8:24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
Rom 8:25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
Rom 8:26 Likewise the Spirit/ HOLY GHOST also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought:
but the Spirit/HOLY GHOST itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
Rom 8:27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
confronting

Peace

I am not sure of what you mean. But death does separate the body and soul. And one must be crucified with Christ in order to be born-again. But as Christians we can look forward to the resurrection of our bodies....

As a younger person, the inexperience in spiritual matters, the temptations of the flesh, tend to conflict within the Christian. But if one pursues spiritual matters, that is, keep one's mind on Christ, the conflict subsides with age and wisdom, though difficulties while still in the flesh are always near.

There is an art to living well, and being in harmony with the Will of God in our lives. It is the best adventure in this life given to us.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#479316 Sep 30, 2013
Hey Hojo, could it be said that Matthew Mark Luke and John all agree so they interpreted each other since they say the same things?
Human Being

Ville Platte, LA

#479317 Sep 30, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
...In other words.....
"Move aside Jews, we are now also claiming "God" as our people."
Really?
Is this how you want the world to understand your inclusion.
Your arrogance is starting to show.
NASL

In rather true Gnostic worldly tradition you see in intellectual fashion, the brightness of your own mind, rather than its shadow cast at noon.

Christians are called out of the world to be a separate and holy people to God.
Anthony MN

Champlin, MN

#479318 Sep 30, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
who="Concerned in Brasil"
So to all you seekers who have not left your brain at the door like Ant has
The following are some of the words which tell us how God would have us regard his Word:
pure—perfect—sure—truth—eterna l—forever settled in heaven—it sanctifies—it causes spiritual growth—it is God-breathed—it is authoritative—it gives wisdom unto salvation—it makes the simple wise—it is living and active—it is a guide—it is a fire—a hammer—a seed—the sword of the Spirit—it gives the knowledge of God—it is a lamp to our feet—a light to our path—that which produces reverence for God—it heals—makes free—illuminates—produces faith— regenerates—converts the soul—brings conviction of sin—restrains from sin—is spiritual food—is infallible— inerrant—irrevocable—it searches the heart and mind—produces life—defeats Satan—proves truth—refutes error—is holy—equips for every good work—is the Word of the living God (Psa. 119:9-11, 38, 105, 130, 133, 160; Psa. 19:7-11; Psa. 111:7-8; Isa. 40:8; Eph. 5:26; 2 Tim. 3:15-17; Jer. 5:14, 23:29; Matt. 13:18-23; Eph. 6:17; Psa. 107:20; Titus 2:5; 1 Pet. 1:23, 2:2; Acts 20:32; John 8:32, 10:35, 17:17).
It is impossible to find a more convincing argument for the sufficiency of Scripture than these descriptions. And no such language is ever used about tradition in the Scriptures. Nowhere does it receive such commendation. We are told in explicit terms that Scripture is inspired, but never is that said of tradition. On the contrary, when the New Testament speaks of tradition it does so in words of warning (Matt. 15:2-6; Mark 7:3-13; Col. 2:8; 1 Pet. 1:18; Gal. 1:14). When we look at the overall teaching of Scripture about itself and tradition, it is surely clear that it teaches that Scripture is sufficient.
So the best Anthony can do with all this is say his link destroys it, not what Webster says no he thinks it destorys WHAT God says about his word which he never says about tradition in fact he refers to it with codemantion.
You see it is irrelvant what Webster or I think, we both stand on God's word and what it says about itself.
We are only posting God's thoughts on his Scripture and what God thinks about Tradition and well Its Contray to what the RCC asserts.
Its that simple Anthony knows that but like a pharisee who knew he was wrong when Saying Jesus healed with demonic spirit his pride won't let him admit he is wrong, placed his faith in a man made institution so he attacks the messenger and demonizes them just like a good like disciple of the Pharisaical sect.
Truth Matters its in the Bible not RCC man made tradition
Those born of the Spirit (born again) have a confident trust in HIM, and in His Word.
Catholics hope is in their 'church'. They cannot hear any thing you say, because they fear being 'out' of harmony with the 'church'.
"Those born of the Spirit (born again) have a confident trust in HIM, and in His Word.

Catholics hope is in their 'church'. They cannot hear any thing you say, because they fear being 'out' of harmony with the 'church'."

So only those who believe as you and Webster about what the bible says are born of the Spirit?

Our faith and hope is in Christ and the Church (which is His body)He founded. "You are Peter (Rock), and on this Rock I will build My Church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it; and I will give to thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."
Anthony MN

Champlin, MN

#479319 Sep 30, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not a change?????
The Pope drops Catholic ban on condoms in historic shift - Telegraph
www.telegraph.co.uk › News › Religion › The Pope&#8206;
Nov 20, 2010 - The Pope has signalled a historic shift in the position of the Roman ... After decades of fierce opposition to the use of all contraception, the ...
Your link is bad. No, he didn't change anything.

Why was artificial contraception considered a sin in all protestant sects until the 1930's and now it's no biggie?

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#479320 Sep 30, 2013
Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
Confrinting
Peace
I am trying to get beyond words here..., since the time of Jesus, the world has been judged. Jesus preached the Kingdom is near.
What I see, IMHO is that we are looking from the perspective of time, and through time. But Eternal Judgment has taken place.
There are no more Jews and Gentiles. One is either born-again, or they are not. One is either looking for God, or they are not.
All these things that you think that are in the future as some prophecy, have come and passed. The Eternal Kingdom of God through Jesus Christ is forever. Live in Jesus Christ.
If the Jew of today doesn't see, and the Gentile doesn't see, then there is no difference between them. The Jews carry forward traditions, as do Gentiles. These things don't matter. The Temple was destroyed. To rebuild it would be more like trying to rebuild the tower of Nimrod.
Of course there are going to be remnants of Jews, but they cannot work their way into the Kingdom of Heaven, as neither can a Gentile....
We have two millennia of time from the perspective of the writers of the New Testament, to see the nearness of the Kingdom of Heaven. Just keep looking at Jesus.
Peace
So you do not think He,will return as,He left ..in ISRAEl.

That there will be no Armageddon ...no millennial kingdom???

NEW,Jerusalem ..

Anti Christ

Wow,..ok ..adding a,bit??
Clay

Garden City, MI

#479321 Sep 30, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Bible tells us of an "all the more important" salvation? Where might I find the Biblical verse that describes the salvation of Mary as an "all the more important" method? By the way, what is an
"all the more important" method of salvation and how does it differ from the salvation of any other human being?
God needed to procreate with a female in order to manifest Himself as a human being. Do you need a Bible verse where it says that?

God can not mix His DNA With sin in order to create the perfect manifestation of Himself. Sin and God are separate. Do you demand a Bible verse for that too?

Maybe you ought to provide the list that Jesus Christ said we are to put in the Bible in order to base all His teachings on. Concerned didn't have one, do you have a verse where Christ tells us which Books are sola scripture?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min oneear69 48,008
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 min Ficken Facts 44,713
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Preacher Ralph 971,576
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min bad bob 182,620
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min WelbyMD 281,224
How do I own a forum? 37 min king_detonator 1
2003 Silverado 2500HD REDUCED ENGINE POWER (Dec '09) 37 min Bakke101 158
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 105,586
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 8 hr Brian_G 12
More from around the web