Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 559,514
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#478830 Sep 27, 2013
hojo wrote:
Confrinting: UNLESS YOU CAN VALIDATE AND GIVE SCRIPTURE (book, chapter and verse) FROM THE BIBLE BEFORE ALL OF US ON THIS FORUM that Sola Scriptura or bible only was the ONLY SOURCE that was taught and proclaimed BY the Apostles in Jesus Christs 1st Churches in the NEW Testament (Antioch, Ephesus, Corinth, Galatia, Thessalonica, etc AND IT IS THE ONE (AND ONLY) SOURCE OF FOUNDATION FOR GODS WORD, THAT YOU CLAIM, THEN "ALL" OF YOUR BIBLE TEACHING AND PREACHING IS ZILCH, ZERO, NOTHING BUT EDITORIALIZED "RELATIVE TRUTH"!!!!----JUST AS I THOUGHT, THERE IS "NO PROOF"!!!
Proof that the Bible alone is necessary...

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Since the man of God is "thoroughly furnished" by all scripture, inspired of God, unto good works....what else is necessary????!!!! How can he be more "thoroughly furnished"????!!!!

thoroughly: completely
truth

Perth, Australia

#478831 Sep 27, 2013
Deceivers and possessors are evil.

They liked posses and play eternity as your Almighty who save you don't you!
Don't be naiv.

evil is evil
evil want multiply your image used your soul
as part of game..not as real Creator
as evil devilish satanic game..

not as real Creator

Real Creator not created us for suffering.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#478832 Sep 27, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Too much ridiculousness to count. The church never remotely taught any such rubbish as your quote above. You are very deeply doctrinated into the realm of spewing nonsense. It seems Grace is to be anti-Catholic. Luther is your Father he gave you your novel doctrines not ever taught so for 1500 years nobody was saved until you folks came along.
As for your conjecture that the printing press and revelation were from God. Your Father Martin Luther speaks for himself. Emboldened by the invention of the Gatling Gun and the Prince who did not want to pay taxes to the King. They burned churches, looted and divided up the booty and land that was confiscated. They saw an opportunity to free themselves of morality. LUther turned on the very peasants whom he used to fuel his venture and slaughtered them. He allied with Humanists who distanced themselves from him later on. King Henry would follow because not being granted a divorce he would stretch, quarter, disembowel and hang St Thomas Moore who delivered the message. Still today you cannot be a Prime Minister in the UK if you are Catholic. Which is Why Tony Blair and understand it all provided they can read. Many people couldnt in the time of the Apostles either. They learned by hearing.
So no I dont buy your theory of God used the reformation to get the message to more people than the church which reached around the known world not just for politics. You seem to think the govt or emperors or Kings didnt meddle? When the Roman Empire collapsed there was chaous. The only thing to bring some semblence of order was the church. When economies collapse and people are hungry and opressed it leads to men like Hitler rising to power. The communists persectuted the Orthodox in Russia. The chinese try to control the Catholic church. It would be very odd if you dont believe churches still try to influence politics and infuse your beliefs into the system.
Protestants didnt offer anymore freedom and Catholics were treated harshly in America, but you should know it was a Catholic in America who convinced the French (Catholics) to fight against the British for Independence. It was no surprise that it took alot for Protestants to accept voting for an Irish Catholic in Kennedy. Irish and Catholic. 2 strikes against him. Catholics had to start their own schools. Catholics in Mexico have been persecuted harshly. No I dont believe Luther was sent by God but bloodshed and division abundant.
edit for space

You are either lying, don't know your catechism, or both!!!!

816 "The sole Church of Christ [is that] which our Savior, after his Resurrection, entrusted to Peter's pastoral care, commissioning him and the other apostles to extend and rule it.... This Church, constituted and organized as a society in the present world, subsists in (subsistit in) the Catholic Church, which is governed by the successor of Peter and by the bishops in communion with him."267

The Second Vatican Council's Decree on Ecumenism explains: "For it is through Christ's Catholic Church alone, which is the universal help toward salvation, that the fullness of the means of salvation can be obtained. It was to the apostolic college alone, of which Peter is the head, that we believe that our Lord entrusted all the blessings of the New Covenant, in order to establish on earth the one Body of Christ into which all those should be fully incorporated who belong in any way to the People of God."268

In short...they say "If you ain't Catholic...you ain't going to Heaven!!!!"
Concerned in Brasil

Aberdeen, UK

#478833 Sep 27, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh give me a break. Your sources are lame...William Webster? Lol. I asked you to show where the popes condemned the Assumption, no response. Yeah, I saw Webster's argument, now that's lame. He looks at the list of books condemned and decides the doctrine is condemned because of the title, yet has no clue what the book says and why the writer of it was condemned. Where do you get your 40 million number ? Respectable historians would laugh at that number. That's almost half the population of Europe. I'm sure John Foxe and William Webster want to lay the Black Plague at the doorstep of the Catholic Church.. What a joke. Why the crusades? Because Muslims were conquering Christian lands, yeah, Constantinople was a tragedy, and we're still ashamed of it, but no pope ordered that horrible sin. You grab on to some goofy conspiracy theory and build on that. Find someone respectable to back you up, your sources are lame.
The footnote was in the post dumb dumb that is why I don't jump at your posts you make it up as you, you ignore that which you can not refute.

Because you call it lame it of no consequence to me, it is for you however as I am here to show those seekers that your sect is false.

So keep saying its lame, think in your imaginary world that I have be debunked, but those truly seeking truth can see right through your name calling and see easily you can not defend your sects assertions.

Fact your Pope created a special order of Priests to administer torture (with a RC produced manual on how to do it) and should they not confess were handed over to the local government and executed. It was by Papal Bull. this went on for over 400+ years and the RCC does not deny this fact.

The RCC does not dispute this and this FACT alone by itself proves your sect is not the one true yadda yadda.

It violates the NT teachings of Jesus and his apostles at every turn.

Believe what you want but any rational thinking person with any sense of truth knows you can't be the one true blah blah and have this for your sects history. It is beyond reason.
truth

Perth, Australia

#478834 Sep 27, 2013
it is tribe against tribe and nation against nation
as you poor brasilian try explain dived church against church person against person as you except evil satanic words..
yepppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppp
its full explanation

one finger sense finish up to continent to continent
jaaaaaaaaaaaaa

what a about you
Are you going stop that not to happen?
-with your evil wind vitlich power

ai aiii aiiiiiiiiiiii

3000 years ago in India 4 wind altar
marge

Ames, IA

#478835 Sep 27, 2013
Concerned in Brasil wrote:
<quoted text>
The footnote was in the post dumb dumb that is why I don't jump at your posts you make it up as you, you ignore that which you can not refute.
Because you call it lame it of no consequence to me, it is for you however as I am here to show those seekers that your sect is false.
So keep saying its lame, think in your imaginary world that I have be debunked, but those truly seeking truth can see right through your name calling and see easily you can not defend your sects assertions.
Fact your Pope created a special order of Priests to administer torture (with a RC produced manual on how to do it) and should they not confess were handed over to the local government and executed. It was by Papal Bull. this went on for over 400+ years and the RCC does not deny this fact.
The RCC does not dispute this and this FACT alone by itself proves your sect is not the one true yadda yadda.
It violates the NT teachings of Jesus and his apostles at every turn.
Believe what you want but any rational thinking person with any sense of truth knows you can't be the one true blah blah and have this for your sects history. It is beyond reason.
Even today they try to 'Lord it over us' this board alone proves they are false and Evil.

ONLY JESUS SAVES!
Concerned in Brasil

Aberdeen, UK

#478836 Sep 27, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds anti protestant literature ...But no one here worships Luther .
I don't even know what all he nailed up..But that's what I'd believe he said ...not gossip ...just my opinion .
I know he was against selling indulgences
He also REALIZED WHILE DOING A GRAVE PENANCE ..That no person can make up for sin ..how much for what .
ONLY ONE SACRIFICE WAS WORTHY..AND PAID ...OR we'd all be in he'll.
He had the courage to speak up...he was not perfect..
But on some things,whereas right ...
You cannot make kings,and allow them to torture people and NEVER EXCOMMUNICATE THEM..
SORRY but I really BELIEVE the Church needed to change this .
And things HAVE CHANGED IN THE CHURCH ...English Mass ..bible study
The CHURCH does good things ..But wrong too.
And God used. All believers..
I pray daily to know truth when I read it or post it ...
From another post there have always been loons ..it seriously mental.people who use God to explain evil..
Your Borgia was one ..those who allowed the Inquistion .
The terrorists in the planes ...
But if you follow the true words of Christ ...Believe in Him ...be born again ..
Ask the FATHER IN HIS NAME .....how can you be wrong ..
It's not he POPE that saves ..it's Jesus
Proof Dust Storm Clay etc. are dumb dumbs

We don't claim our sects our denominations are the one true Yadda Yadda.

So when he posts atrocities one sect, one denomination has committed in the past it is here nor there for us as we already know they are not the one, we know they are not the one true Church, he is preaching to the choir as we know the one true church is a spiritual body and can be found in many evangelical protestant sects and perhaps the RCC.

So when he posts the bad things Luther committed or any other sect he is Judging his sect the RCC even harsher because his SECT has committed more atrocities and got more doctrine wrong then any other Christian sect in history.

But because the RCC used Papal armies for hundreds of years wiped out the opposition contrary to the word of God, committed genocide to maintain control and thus has a 1000 year history he thinks that makes the RCC the one true church.

His PRIDE is beyond comprehension and I believe is the same demonic spirit that dwelt in the Pharisees in Jesus's day

He is delusional at best and for sure dumb.
marge

Ames, IA

#478837 Sep 27, 2013
Lets just preach Jesus for a couple days, maybe then they will get IT.
marge

Ames, IA

#478838 Sep 27, 2013
Maybe then Hojo will stop saying 'through the church'.
marge

Ames, IA

#478839 Sep 27, 2013
Hey Rose, instead of praying about lets just do it and have a real church right here! Everyone can take there turn preachin about JESUS and His full authority and power to Save one completely and forever. May God Bless you my dear sister:)
marge

Ames, IA

#478840 Sep 27, 2013
Maybe Hank won't say water baptism saves anymore.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#478841 Sep 27, 2013
marge wrote:
Hey Rose, instead of praying about lets just do it and have a real church right here! Everyone can take there turn preachin about JESUS and His full authority and power to Save one completely and forever. May God Bless you my dear sister:)
Say WHAT?
Yer not really gonna try ta have a real hoedown type ole' country tent revival here is ya?
If you can pull that off as a success, I'll convert myself.
I'll jist be a watch'n in the stantion tie area. Why, it brings back ole' memories of Missourri an the jiggers in the sage an sawgrass.
truth

Perth, Australia

#478842 Sep 28, 2013
Our lovely poor Lazar have Kata first cousin yee she is been poor too with her sister without parents and she lose her brother who can sustain house and feed entire family.
But great lost is great lost.

One winter in my tiny place is been so horrible.
I remember that night thunder and rain and wild weather like never before.

In middle night i call my father..fireeeeeeee weak up, weak up.
My Father my oldest brother and I go out..its burning father its our lovely friend poor Lazo and Kata house.

Go back he replay its thounder there is a electricity base Power.

We have to go back..but i don't listen..e neces=no..i go back then sweech off electric power in our house.
Now my father is wrong..o did you liked burn us..I replay..but thunder coming again and again and again..oh I say shout up
dear God will you.
I go out again poke my nos out..o geeeee its not fire any more
hugeeeeee light so white and bright pure white color..could you imagine that.
my father replay don't look go sleeep..
Who me..no no no so so so..i say necu=no
until i sleep by-myself ..its not been me must be something strange.

Tomorrow morning around 10 o'clock our lovely Kata come in my house yep..very disturb ahaaaaa ..my mother go out and say something to my Father..he stay on midlle property i remember
he have white face very sad when my mother say to him..
God Almighty is upon all of us look your childreen and our family who will look..give what i told you.
My Father took wallet and give to Kata $1000 d-marks.
He give cigaret too she liked smoke.
He replay don't tell anything to anyone.
But she speak this and that, my father replay your brother Kate.
She entering in my grandfather and my father house sit and eat then drink wine..i never see drop of tears like her ..she try hide but can't until my father say kids go out.

She can't sustain her life and house too.
My father don't liked that she go around seek help no.
Her brother gone he can sustain her house but something horrible happen to that family.

He never reject Kata never my good mother always say some Almighty God look upon my children as we look poor in need.
For my mother is been that modern then anything better then any holy day.
God help stay in good heart of good people.
My mother is been one of them.

About Thunder and light..no..nobody destroy nothing power always stay on some spot like nothing happen no-one burn nothing destroy.
my father told to me
don't tell you don't see don't you

beautiful bright white light upon poor people
my tears go now
nonbelievers will be always some
https://www.google.com.au/search...

Our poor Lady Kata have help from us as she help us.

God is upon all of us.
My good mother always been for poor in need as my father my uncles too.
truth

Perth, Australia

#478843 Sep 28, 2013

Did I told to Kata that I see that light?
no
One day poor Lady Kata sitting with us and helping about fruit and vegetable then she start smile o you have company young very nice people siting around us and smile help too as joke..yep..
choose Kate maybe they looking you too..she smile
why me i am old..yepp..one day one day one day dear God on another time maybe our lovely Almighty God will bless in another life our lovely Kata..i say.
She replay to me that time..god send me as send me now to you ..you are holy person..i never see holy smile as she have that day.

God can see small things too.
truth

Perth, Australia

#478844 Sep 28, 2013
When my lovley poor Lady Kata past away nobody know how many days she stay over her bad as dead body.
In her poor house trough cold winter not be help that time.

Nobody see our poor Lady Kata around.
Our Almighty God can know why is like that.
God can hear our prayers and see our tears as well know our destiny.

Goodness stay in good people heart.
truth

Perth, Australia

#478845 Sep 28, 2013

Its not not be thunder as other think.

Do you liked believers dear God?
truth

Perth, Australia

#478846 Sep 28, 2013

Dear God that time I disconnected power in my Father house.
In vain light is been so powerful.
Yes nobody died no as well nothing destroy no.

Are you been there dear God that day?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#478847 Sep 28, 2013
truth wrote:
https://www.google.com.au/sear ch?q=EZEKIEL+VISION+LIGHT& client=firefox-a&hs=7LV &rls=org.mozilla:en-US:off icial&channel=np&sourc e=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X &ei=531GUsyTF6ukigfevYH4AQ &ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=5 87&bih=347&dpr=1.71#fa crc=_&imgrc=ItcWTMO8RVmzfM %3A%3BiaCjQq0lEqWUYM%3Bhttp%25 3A%252F%252Fcreationrevolution .com%252Fwp-content%252Fupload s%252F2011%252F05%252Fezekiel- vision-merkaba-300x238.jpg%3Bh ttp%253A%252F%252Fcreationrevo lution.com%252F2011%252F05%252 Fezekiel%2525E2%252580%252599s -vision-an-alien-ufo%252F%3B30 0%3B238
Its not not be thunder as other think.
Do you liked believers dear God?
I am the Thunder. I divide the words between the old truths and the new lies. It is what it is.
truth

Perth, Australia

#478848 Sep 28, 2013
My lovely thunder.
oh oh oh my two youngest brothers go under bad huuuuuuu so white deadly scare yep..
i remember i took youngest over my hands and put over bad ..ah my God don't worry brother i cry upon him nothing happen I am here until he start sleep in my arms i don't be too much old then him not..but don't be scare no.
Other i pool too from bad not only ones many times he going back again and again horible trauma over him..its been saints day night going toward dead day..my parents left so long in oldest sister house as guest..us oh..nobody care for us not at all..my two youngest brtoher is been scare over death.
Tell me what you see brother i asked..is dead day
he replay to me wild weather and thunder helping
make trauma much more over him.
no brother i replay look i am here nobody around us..yes yes yes many dead person..where..where i say..nobody come back from that bad weak up brotherrrrrrrrrrr..come here.

yes my brother after that can't speak properly he have deadly trauma over him that time yeeeeeeee.

I love my brothers i try make them free.

Now you are who, another thunder.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#478849 Sep 28, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:!
This verse says ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the Bible being THE ONE AND ONLY SOURCE that God chose to transmit HIS divine, infallible and inspired Word. It ONLY says that the scriptures are inspired!!! This is precisely why Sola Scriptura, bible only or Sola Ecclesia was NEVER believed by ANYONE until the 17th century. It is a "man-made" post reformation (invented myth)) that has "no basis" on ANY biblical or historical truth to it!! For the 1st 1700 years of the Catholic Christian Church (the word of God alone) or Sola Verbum Dei is the (the word of God) that comes to us from Christ and the Apostles through BOTH the written AND the oral tradition (unwritten) 2 Thess 2:15, which has been entrrusted to the Church that Jesus Christ HIMSELF builds upon the rock of Peter (Matt 16:13-21 and I Tim 3:15. The ineffable wisdom of God is made known through HIS CHURCH (Eph. 3:9-10

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min mike 605,024
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Hidingfromyou 775,363
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Dr_Zorderz 265,151
The Global Elites Are Moving Things Underground 13 min Marty Fong 17
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 19 min Freebird USA 175,650
Restaurant Service - Condiments 21 min Springs1 1
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 25 min Jac 441,774
More from around the web