Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 23,109)

Showing posts 462,161 - 462,180 of529,959
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Against my better judgment I have to reply to this sleight of hand.
Put that verse in context you deceiver. Many of your Protestant brethren are claiming that it doesnt apply to them or doesn't really mean that but we know its Just ROMAN CATHOLICS being addressed here becuase all their was in ROme was INFIDELS! The city of over a million people. Paul writes before he even goes to Rome that he does not wish to intrude on the foundation of another. In scritpure we know that when the Apostles spoke of a foundation it was in relation to another Apostle or Christ. So who was this man Paul was talking about? As he would pass through? PETER!
~~~

You Roman Catholics must think God froze in time ....In your ice box that you attempted to put Him in,

I have news for you ...The Chains that you have attempted to wrap around the Church of Jesus Christ will never hold his real
Holy Ghost quickened Church..or squelch his power in them

A tomb that encased him in stone could hold Him and keep him from breaking forth

Neither can your mausoleums full of dead works, rituals calisthenics idolatry and pride keep him from the manifestations of his Holy Spirit

He has a GENUINE PEOPLE Filled with the HOLY GHOST AND FIRE upon the earth.

God does not have to have your permission FOR HIM to MANIFEST his mighty Power through them..

JOHN BAPTIST PROPHESIED ABOUT JESUS

HE SAID

Mat_3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear:

-->he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

YOU CAN NO MORE CONTAIN THE POWER AND CONTROL GOD'S POWER THAN A MAN CAN

SQUELCH A BLAST OF TNT WITH HIS HANDS...

THE REAL HOLY SPIRIT'S FIRE IS LIKE A PHOSPHORUS BOMB ....THE MORE YOU

ATTEMPT TO PUT IT OUT,.... THE DEEPER IT BURNS....IN THE HEART

OF THOSE THAT TRULY DESIRE TO BE SO USED. AND YIELDS TO HIM.

Dust Storm

Pipestone, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
You Roman Catholics must think God froze in time ....In your ice box that you attempted to put Him in,
I have news for you ...The Chains that you have attempted to wrap around the Church of Jesus Christ will never hold his real
Holy Ghost quickened Church..or squelch his power in them
A tomb that encased him in stone could hold Him and keep him from breaking forth
Neither can your mausoleums full of dead works, rituals calisthenics idolatry and pride keep him from the manifestations of his Holy Spirit
He has a GENUINE PEOPLE Filled with the HOLY GHOST AND FIRE upon the earth.
God does not have to have your permission FOR HIM to MANIFEST his mighty Power through them..
JOHN BAPTIST PROPHESIED ABOUT JESUS
HE SAID
Mat_3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear:
-->he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:
YOU CAN NO MORE CONTAIN THE POWER AND CONTROL GOD'S POWER THAN A MAN CAN
SQUELCH A BLAST OF TNT WITH HIS HANDS...
THE REAL HOLY SPIRIT'S FIRE IS LIKE A PHOSPHORUS BOMB ....THE MORE YOU
ATTEMPT TO PUT IT OUT,.... THE DEEPER IT BURNS....IN THE HEART
OF THOSE THAT TRULY DESIRE TO BE SO USED. AND YIELDS TO HIM.
Ah...yes the grumpy old men screams...YOU ROMAN CATHOLICS!

Just what was expected. Instead of answering your deception like Satan himself posting a verse you knew well was completely out of context and twisting it to fit your hate and railing you rage on. May God have mercy on you.
Dust Storm

Pipestone, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>That a dum comment...lol

“To kill a peasant is not murder; it is helping to extinguish the conflagration. Let there be no half measures! Crush them! Cut their throats! Transfix them. Leave no stone unturned! To kill a peasant is to destroy a mad dog!”–“If they say that I am very hard and merciless, mercy be damned. Let whoever can stab, strangle, and kill them like mad dogs”

“I, Martin Luther, have during the rebellion slain al the peasants, for it was I who ordered them to be struck dead. All their blood is upon my head. But I put it all on our Lord God: for he commanded me to speak thus.”

“Christ committed adultery first of all with the women at the well about whom St. John tell’s us. Was not everybody about Him saying:‘Whatever has He been doing with her?’ Secondly, with Mary Magdalen, and thirdly with the women taken in adultery whom He dismissed so lightly. Thus even, Christ who was so righteous, must have been guilty of fornication before He died

"If your Papist annoys you with the word ('alone'- Rom. 3:28), tell him straightway, Dr. Martin Luther will have it so: Papist and ass are one and the same thing. Whoever will not have my translation, let him give it the go-by: the devil's thanks to him who censures it without my will and knowledge. Luther will have it so, and he is a doctor above all the doctors in Popedom."

"The book of Esther I toss into the Elbe. I am such an enemy to the book of Esther that I wish it did not exist, for it Judaizes too much and has in it a great deal of heathenish foolishness."

“ If I had to baptize a Jew, I would take him to the bridge of the Elbe, hang a stone round his neck and push him over with the words I baptize thee in the name of Abraham”

"Let no one believe himself competent to understand Holy Scripture, unless he has, for a hundred years, governed the Church with the Prophets, with Elijiah and Elisha, St. John the Baptist, Jesus Christ and the Apostles." -Luther, Table-talk, trans. Gustave Brunet, Paris, Garnier, 1844, pg. 290.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Confrinting: UNLESS YOU CAN VALIDATE AND GIVE SCRIPTURE (book, chapter and verse) FROM THE BIBLE BEFORE ALL OF US ON THIS FORUM that Sola Scriptura or bible only was the ONLY SOURCE that was taught and proclaimed BY the Apostles in Jesus Christs 1st Churches in the NEW Testament (Antioch, Ephesus, Corinth, Galatia, Thessalonica, etc AND IT IS THE ONE (AND ONLY) SOURCE OF FOUNDATION FOR GODS WORD, THAT YOU CLAIM, THEN "ALL" OF YOUR BIBLE TEACHING AND PREACHING IS ZILCH, ZERO, NOTHING BUT EDITORIALIZED "RELATIVE TRUTH"!!!!----JUST AS I THOUGHT, THERE IS "NO PROOF"!!!

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Stormageddon wrote:
Religion sure is a heck of a thing when a fraternity of child molesters can call itself a church.
Hey Storm

Never thought I'd see that baby pic in this neck of the woods ..

Welcome to the madness
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

peasant can destroy you too

'weed seed and good seed'

your cheep chips as so corupt seed as you have as smooth silky skin
in light burn
as gold and silver as well others element burn

then where you will be
atmosphere
stratosphere
troposphere

remember anger can burn

yep

god put under test pure soul=spirit too

every spirit is not holy
remember that
LTM

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
We will be judged by what we know ..
I really believe AGAIN....OVER AND OVER ..GOD USES WHO HE USES
so that MANY MORE WOULD HEAR THAT MESSAGE ..
Ten CATHOLUC Church spread the message ..do did others including Orthodox and early SCRIPTURE believers .
Your Church got caught up in Power ..in monarchies ..in trying to FORCE
it's message on others..Jesus never forced anyone to say tHey
Believed . FREE WILL. KICK THE DUST OFF ..not torture or allow their
CHOSEN MONARCHS TO USE FORCE ..instead of the word ...
So HE ALLOWED FOR others who would spread HIS WORD to more people ...through evangelizing and he BIBle..
All those souls who may NOT HAVE HEARD . certainly NOT READ ..while Rome dabbled in power and politics .
The Protest was allowed ..to spread the GOSPEL...And such """coincidental ???""""tim ing with bible printing ..Gee wonder if GOD KNEW .And before the NEW WORLD settlement ..by PEOPKE WANTING O WORSHIP ....not forced into CATHOLIC or Church of England ..mold .
DO YOU THINK THIS WAS COINCIDENCE...really ..?????
THIS WAS A SURPRISE ???
Jesus did not come to Create a,NEW TEMPLE of priests ..with power and ring kissing...And worst of all king making ..grabbing lands of so called heretics ...
So HE USED THE REFORMERS ..perfect ..no ..But He used them.
the same way JESUS CAME to a people who looked for MESSIAH ...BUT at a time when trading and roads of the ROMAN EMPIRE o spread the word more easily
Why not earlier ?????
GODS HAND IS in all of this!!!#!
SO AS MANY humble people as possible will HEAR ...as you asked .
Your comment assumes they won t ..without your Church
He uses HIS PEOPLE ...ALL OF US.
Amen Rose Well said. and very true.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

elisha and elija as well esther as well others are nothing at all
no

real Creator exist

its warning to you
as you constant attacking others
i told you
real Creator exist

possessors and decivers are nothing at all

remember
'if i need i remove you all'

remember
if i need will remove this planet as well many others

who say that
not meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

if words stuck in my mind
then who speak
not meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

then

Where lovely power stay
as entire universe can control

certainly not in Elisha or Elijah or Ester or any saints
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooo

They did not know day or whats will be happen in future.
If they know something they try hide from others.
But Earth swear to Heaven not will be secret between each other. noooooooooooooooooooooo

its mean when end come no-one of them going save nothing at all..

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
“To kill a peasant is not murder; it is helping to extinguish the conflagration. Let there be no half measures! Crush them! Cut their throats! Transfix them. Leave no stone unturned! To kill a peasant is to destroy a mad dog!”–“If they say that I am very hard and merciless, mercy be damned. Let whoever can stab, strangle, and kill them like mad dogs”
“I, Martin Luther, have during the rebellion slain al the peasants, for it was I who ordered them to be struck dead. All their blood is upon my head. But I put it all on our Lord God: for he commanded me to speak thus.”
“Christ committed adultery first of all with the women at the well about whom St. John tell’s us. Was not everybody about Him saying:‘Whatever has He been doing with her?’ Secondly, with Mary Magdalen, and thirdly with the women taken in adultery whom He dismissed so lightly. Thus even, Christ who was so righteous, must have been guilty of fornication before He died
"If your Papist annoys you with the word ('alone'- Rom. 3:28), tell him straightway, Dr. Martin Luther will have it so: Papist and ass are one and the same thing. Whoever will not have my translation, let him give it the go-by: the devil's thanks to him who censures it without my will and knowledge. Luther will have it so, and he is a doctor above all the doctors in Popedom."
"The book of Esther I toss into the Elbe. I am such an enemy to the book of Esther that I wish it did not exist, for it Judaizes too much and has in it a great deal of heathenish foolishness."
“ If I had to baptize a Jew, I would take him to the bridge of the Elbe, hang a stone round his neck and push him over with the words I baptize thee in the name of Abraham”
"Let no one believe himself competent to understand Holy Scripture, unless he has, for a hundred years, governed the Church with the Prophets, with Elijiah and Elisha, St. John the Baptist, Jesus Christ and the Apostles." -Luther, Table-talk, trans. Gustave Brunet, Paris, Garnier, 1844, pg. 290.
Sounds anti protestant literature ...But no one here worships Luther .

I don't even know what all he nailed up..But that's what I'd believe he said ...not gossip ...just my opinion .

I know he was against selling indulgences

He also REALIZED WHILE DOING A GRAVE PENANCE ..That no person can make up for sin ..how much for what .

ONLY ONE SACRIFICE WAS WORTHY..AND PAID ...OR we'd all be in he'll.

He had the courage to speak up...he was not perfect..

But on some things,whereas right ...

You cannot make kings,and allow them to torture people and NEVER EXCOMMUNICATE THEM..

SORRY but I really BELIEVE the Church needed to change this .

And things HAVE CHANGED IN THE CHURCH ...English Mass ..bible study

The CHURCH does good things ..But wrong too.

And God used. All believers..

I pray daily to know truth when I read it or post it ...

From another post there have always been loons ..it seriously mental.people who use God to explain evil..

Your Borgia was one ..those who allowed the Inquistion .

The terrorists in the planes ...

But if you follow the true words of Christ ...Believe in Him ...be born again ..

Ask the FATHER IN HIS NAME .....how can you be wrong ..

It's not he POPE that saves ..it's Jesus

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Storm
Never thought I'd see that baby pic in this neck of the woods ..
Welcome to the madness
Madness?
You mean "profanity" in disguise don't you?
Listen Ro...I am sorry if I have ever offended you. You are one of the more rational and decent posters here....whether I agree with your philosophy and religion or not...just being honest, and thought you deserved that. I am not asking you for forgiveness. I earned whatever feelings you have toward me...nuff said.

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen Rose Well said. and very true.
Thanks ..I truly think He uses us ..ALL Christians for HIS GREAT COMMISSION

EVEN IF WE TELL ONE person ..or support a mission ..or send 10 dollars to get bibles in repressed countries ...or support Catholic or other charities

..there is a Church food bank ..gives people food and prays with them .

Tiny things in Jesus name .

SAMARITANSPURSE.ORG

Said it before uses most of their money ..4 star rating on Charity Navigator ...to go anywhere there is disaster and poverty in Jesus name

No hoopla .they just go ..

Pray with a neighbor who is in poor health

AND yes saying a sincere prayer or posting scripture That someone might pray with or see on a public forum in Jesus name .

Every time we profess our Lord as OUR SAVIIOUR
We are obeying ..unless we do it in disrespect .

We obey

My opinion

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

hojo wrote:
Confrinting: UNLESS YOU CAN VALIDATE AND GIVE SCRIPTURE (book, chapter and verse) FROM THE BIBLE BEFORE ALL OF US ON THIS FORUM that Sola Scriptura or bible only was the ONLY SOURCE that was taught and proclaimed BY the Apostles in Jesus Christs 1st Churches in the NEW Testament (Antioch, Ephesus, Corinth, Galatia, Thessalonica, etc AND IT IS THE ONE (AND ONLY) SOURCE OF FOUNDATION FOR GODS WORD, THAT YOU CLAIM, THEN "ALL" OF YOUR BIBLE TEACHING AND PREACHING IS ZILCH, ZERO, NOTHING BUT EDITORIALIZED "RELATIVE TRUTH"!!!!----JUST AS I THOUGHT, THERE IS "NO PROOF"!!!
some one has hit you over the head to many times with a tennis racket.

how shall they get saved except it(the Bible) is Preached.

this argument that you catholic try and present is so childish on your part, it is pathetic and so are you!

not one person would ever get Saved if a person preached to them out of any book but the Bible.

to call yourself a Christian and lean on this straw boss argument constantly is a sure indication that you DONT LOVE THE LORD NOR HIS WORD ,TO FIGHT AGAINST IT AS YOU, HOJO, DO ALL OF THE TIME.

and please don't come back with you telling us that you came from a Bible only church.

your church is no more a Christian church that what the muslim brotherhood represents. and neither is the one that you present as your church now.

good night. people like you and your pseudo non religious congregation MAKE ME SICK AND SOME DAY GOD WILL SPEW YOU OUT OF HIS MOUTH
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

don't be naiv
old cherubim is second in line

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>You know rose, some people think the devil caused Luther and others to break away from the Church, the devil goes after people, because he knows he will be defeated by Christ. The devil tries to destroy the church by causing division. Think about it.
Read my last And other answers regarding what your Church had become .

something had to change ..You cannot evangelize by force and power and allowing sin in the monarchs you put in power .in God's name

Jesus never did ..he told about His Father selector up to hearts to

Respond ..to OUR SPIRTS TO RESPOND.

he could have brought them to their knees by force ..he wants our souls

In LOVE NOT FORCE...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Against my better judgment I have to reply to this sleight of hand.
Put that verse in context you deceiver. Many of your Protestant brethren are claiming that it doesnt apply to them or doesn't really mean that but we know its Just ROMAN CATHOLICS being addressed here becuase all their was in ROme was INFIDELS! The city of over a million people. Paul writes before he even goes to Rome that he does not wish to intrude on the foundation of another. In scritpure we know that when the Apostles spoke of a foundation it was in relation to another Apostle or Christ. So who was this man Paul was talking about? As he would pass through? PETER!
"In scritpure we know that when the Apostles spoke of a foundation it was in relation to another Apostle or Christ".

Such wisdom!!!!!

foundation: katabolh katabole, kat-ab-ol-ay' a deposition, i.e. founding; figuratively, conception:--conceive, foundation.

foundation: themelios, them-el'-ee-os something put down, i.e. a substruction (of a building, etc.),(literally or figuratively):--foundation

Foundation: the base on which something stands.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sorry to hear of your illness,.no one who has,not suffered such an illness,..though I do not know,exactly EHAT ..But I've had,a,few,surgeries,myself ..related .
For what it's,worth I still say my prayer a 9 eastern on Saturdays ..for ..healing ..for knowledge ..for peace in GoDS,will....for salvation for our unsaved loved ones,..And if anyone will join me ..I'd be grateful ...
Despite,people,who think prayer,should be private,...I BELieve if God's,people Join in prayer they are,heard,well ..And who knows what can happen ..
I really wish others,believed as,I do that God uses,all those who believe in different times,and ways,..
Mt 6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

You you know why Christ said that????

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Catholic Girl wrote:
Funny talking about the Holy Spirit here. Sunday at Mass was talk of the Holy Spirit being in each and everyone of us. If you let him in. Keep in mind the devil is always out there to entice you to his side.
Take care my friend and remember, Keep the faith baby....The Holy Spirit is inside each of us not just priests, clergy, pope, bishops, etc. but all of us.
Catholic and non CATHOLICS who are believers ..I agree ..all of us

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose, Concerned has not gotten one single theological point correct. I am a 39 yr old catholic laity. I've only been into this stuff for a couple yrs, and I have no problem standing toe to toe with him. The man is so filled with pride that Jesus is not recognizable in him or anything he posts.
One of my biggest concerns with Protestantism is how they attach themselves to whatever charismatic preacher sways em. If the preacher is an articulate speaker or he moves them with his story telling skills, they say "look at him, he is called by God; the Holy Spirit is guiding him!"
Next think you know, your family is holed up in a compound with him and FBI agents are ready to storm the building.
The Bible warns us of men who'll come along and preach a different Gospel, or as I like to call it: a "conspiracy Christianity". That's what these guys are teaching. A conspiracy Christianity; a hidden secret Christianity or some other crap that didn't come to light because the evil Roman Church murdered billions and tortured everyone but those in the Church.
You were baptized a Catholic, go to Confession and then receive Our Lord in the Holy Eucharist and you'll be free. Trust me.
A lie..."You were baptized a Catholic, go to Confession and then receive Our Lord in the Holy Eucharist and you'll be free. Trust me."

A, There is no salvation in water..
B. Christ taught we are to confess to our Father in Heaven, in His name....catlicks confess to a man that is as great or greater sinner than they!!!!
C. There is nothing Holy about a cracker...
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Thank you very much you are my lovely friend.
To remind to be reprimand.
Please forgive me.
Where you see reprimand.

I cook old soup today with green vegetable as we call kupus-rastika.

I love my mother she do that for us kids many years.
In my house entering many times man which we call Lazo-Lazarus.
yeeeeee
He is been disable man who walk on hand and lags
poor and hungry.
I remember when my mother work very hard on midlle hot day she need cook lunch as well tired and so on..but bealive me my good mother first give lunch to Lazo then us..remember us Lazo when you entering in Kingdoom of Almighty God.
She replay to him..o did you need something else Lazo..love.
Oh he smile horible on all voice as could because poor Lazo never see any girl.

My mother my good mother she is been bless as well
happy person.
Our lovely Lazo usual sit with Roma people go far away when collect money from others as Mercy then spend there live with them few weeks as King with lots of nice girl.
When he spend money he return to us on every lunch.

Are you for sure Confee hunger for Almighty God not exist as help every day in human life?

see
Poor and madness..what our lovely God say
about that.
Concerned in Brasil

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be the most arrogant woman on this thread. Its clouding your brain.
-I could care less what Lutherans say is inspired scripture and their Bible.
-I also do not care what the post Christian Jews say is inspired when they established a canon in 90 AD.
- Jews living around the time of Christ had no official canon. And the Dead Sea Scrolls prove that the Essenes considered Tobit and Sirach as inspired scripture.
-people like you are exactly why Jesus left us with a Church and not a list of Books. You do not know how to handle the Bible. You're only relevant to you and a few other gullible victims on this thread.
Your constant lies are sickening. I pray for all you buy into your deception.
Btw, do you really believe the Earth is 5,000 yrs old? Lol The next time you call someone an idiot, I'm going to spew out whatever beverage I'm drinking- hopefully its a Heinekin.
Once again you show your arrogance and miss what the Bible teaches for you have not the Spirit that Jesus promised to those who truly make him LORD.

You measure you Christian faith in Man made years, connected to by a man made institution.

As soon as you are indwelt with the Holy Spirit you are connected to the whole church past present, and future.

Jeorme and Cyril both believed the Jews Cannon had been fixed by in the 24 books or 22 depending how two of the books were counted separte or attached to two others.

YOU CLEARLY have never studied either of these men's writings.

Once again all you have got is name calling. Sad for proof for those reading along you are incapable of defending the RCC sects assertions.

Thanks for proving me right in a round about way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 462,161 - 462,180 of529,959
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

423 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 10 min Al Capone 3,873
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min Hidingfromyou 716,397
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 min Student 38,404
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 19 min Rosa_Winkel 93,216
Jamaican man seeking to start a new life with a... 21 min dutty86 1
I'm a girl wanting other girls. 22 min andet1987 18
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 27 min Hidingfromyou 598,742
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 29 min Dr_Zorderz 255,687
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 29 min Hidingfromyou 223,149
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Lyndi 171,442
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr Liz 61
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••