Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 573,535
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#478759 Sep 27, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
"Billy Graham’s grandson: evangelicals ‘worse’ than Catholics on sex abuse"
"AUSTIN, Texas (RNS) The Christian mission field is a “magnet” for sexual abusers, Boz Tchividjian, a Liberty University law professor who investigates abuse said Thursday (Sept. 26) to a room of journalists.
While comparing evangelicals to Catholics on abuse response,”I think we are worse,” he said at the Religion Newswriters Association conference, saying too many evangelicals had “sacrificed the souls” of young victims.
“Protestants can be very arrogant when pointing to Catholics,” said Tchividjian, a grandson of evangelist Billy Graham and executive director of Godly Response to Abuse in the Christian Environment (GRACE), which has investigated sex abuse allegations.
Earlier this summer, GRACE spearheaded an online petition decrying the “silence” and “inattention” of evangelical leaders to sexual abuse in their churches.
Mission agencies,“where abuse is most prevalent,” often don’t report abuse because they fear being barred from working in foreign countries, he said. Abusers will get sent home and might join another agency. Of known data from abuse cases, 25 percent are repeat cases, he said.
Still, he says, he sees some positive movements among some Protestants. Bob Jones University has hired GRACE to investigate abuse allegations, a move that encourages Tchividjian, a former Florida prosecutor.”That’s like the mothership of fundamentalism,” he said. His grandfather split with Bob Jones in a fundamentalist and evangelical division.
“The Protestant culture is defined by independence,” Tchividjian said. Evangelicals often frown upon transparency and accountability, he said, as many Protestants rely on Scripture more than religious leaders, compared to Catholics.
Abusers discourage whistle-blowing by condemning gossip to try to keep people from reporting abuse, he said. Victims are also told to protect the reputation of Jesus.
Too many Protestant institutions have sacrificed souls in order to protect their institutions, he said.”We’ve got the Gospels backwards,” he said.
Tchividjian said he is speaking with Pepperdine University, a Church of Christ-affiliated school in California, about creating a national GRACE center."
http://www.religionnews.com/2013/09/26/billy-...
"”We’ve got the Gospels backwards,” he said."

'To know yourself is to know the kingdom of God" - Jesus

Jesus got it right - men chose differently and to go another route.
Anthony MN

Champlin, MN

#478760 Sep 27, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep
...YOUR ROMAN CHURCH IS WRITTEN ABOUT by Paul in Romans Chapter one
READ IT FOR YOURSELF
He wrote
Rom 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
Rom 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
Rom 1:21 ==> Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,<==
Rom 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Rom 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
Rom 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet
Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Rom 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Rom 1:30 Backbiters,
haters of God,
despiteful,
proud,
boasters,
inventors of evil things,
disobedient to parents,
Rom 1:31
Without understanding,
covenantbreakers,
without natural affection,
implacable,
unmerciful:
Rom 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
IT'S THERE ALL RIGHT ...JUST AS UNGODLY THEN AS IT IS NOW...
Nope. Why would he praise and thank God for the Church at Rome and then preach against them. He wouldn't. Of course, these were the non-Christian pagans who were persecuting the Catholic Christians in the Church at Rome.

Nice try confrinting.

“What are you looking at?”

Albuquerque, NM

#478761 Sep 27, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 2:6-8 He will render to each one according to his works: to those who by patience in well-doing seek for glory and honor and immortality, he will give eternal life; but for those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, there will be wrath and fury.
WHEW-WHEW!!

Another validation that I will receive eternal immortality!!

Care to join me?

:o)

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#478762 Sep 27, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
UNLESS YOU CAN VALIDATE AND GIVE SCRIPTURE (book, chapter and verse FROM THE BIBLE BEFORE ALL OF US ON THIS FORUM that Sola Scriptura or bible only was the SOLE SOURCE that was taught and proclaimed in Jesus Christs 1st Churches in the NEW Testament (Antioch, Ephesus, Corinth, Galatia, Thessalonica, etc AND IT IS THE ONLY ONE SOURCE OF FOUNDATION FOR GODS WORD, THEN ALL OF YOUR BIBLE TEACHING AND PREACHING IS ZILCH.----JUST AS I THOUGHT, THERE IS "NO PROOF"!!!
WORDS SPOKEN BY AN INFIDEL..

INFIDEL..DEFINED IN GREEK

G571
&#945;&#787;&#769; &#960;&#953;&#963; &#964;&#959;&#962;
apistos
ap'-is-tos
From G1 (as a negative particle) and G4103; (actively) disbelieving, that is, without Christian faith (specifically a heathen); (passively) untrustworthy (person), or incredible (thing):- that believeth not, faithless, incredible thing, infidel, unbeliever (-ing).

IF YOU WERE A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN YOU WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM KNOWING AND REVERING THE WORD OF GOD

Heb_4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

2Ti_3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
_______

2Co 6:15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

2Co 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols?

for ye are the temple of the living God;

as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and

walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

2Co 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and

be ye separate, saith the Lord, and

touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

2Co 6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters,

saith the Lord Almighty.

Location hidden

#478763 Sep 27, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
"I wish, to all those at Rome whom God loves and has called to be holy, grace and peace from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. And first, I offer thanks to my God through Jesus Christ for all of you, you whose faith is so renowned throughout the world."
Now, give me one verse that validates the authority of a pentecostal protestor who claims to speaj for God, who's been reading the bible for several decades and who lives in Pennsylvania, USA in AD 2013.
as those words were written, we find no link from those people to a man like you.

you are certainly not a "holy" person as you have showen on this forum, nor do those words indicate that he is speaking about a roman catholic church, in fact, just the opposite as those here referred to are "born again" Christian.

Just as Christ "called" paul, he still calls people today to minister His Word, and your pedophile priests are exempt from that High Calling.

and while you spoke about me, lets looka t what the Bible says and it is this. "a body, thou hast prepared for me." now a egg from a woman in and by itself can not produce a child. a man semen also by itself can not produce a baby. it takes the semen and the egg to produce a child. and God is a spirit and holy, so He would not have impregnated mary, as He got very angry when the "sons of God" came down from heaven and took wives for themselves, and yet you and others believe that He would do that also with a earthly woman.

only my words are accurate, not your opinion, falsely as it is.

Jesus took on the "embryo" stage of human life, thereby insuring that He would be all man-all God. CANT BE ANY OTHER WAY.

if marys egg was used, then He becomes half man-half God, and that is just not possible.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

New Year

#478764 Sep 27, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>You are still up,I have to hit the sack,worked at the hospital,and am really tired. By the way, Concerned in Brazil is really quite remarkable,he is what he says he is when it comes to studying and being a debater.He is very skilled at what he does.I do not have the time to pour through countless numbers of documents,historical and recent past and present.
I am not a debater,and I believe everyone has their course in life as to what they do,with preparation and so on.The Roman Catholics believe that just because some saint or their church fathers made a statement of faith,than that's it,that settles it,there is no other authority.
Often I have watched the Journey Home, hosted by Marcus Grodi,former Lutheran(Presbyterian) pastor.He always wants the converts to tell how their upbringing either ignored Catholicism or hated it.Every one who gets on there who was a former Baptist,even Presbyterian,and or an Evangelical,gives respect to the fact that in those disciplines they found Christ,BUT they never knew the "Fulness of the Church". All of the converts tell of how they realized that each discipline was not based on Authority,but that authority was found later in Roman Catholicism.
Their conversion to Catholicism is never easy,but each being different had to grapple with the usual doctrines evangelicals and prots have difficulty with(Marian,statues,papacy,pra ying to saints,history,and even misconceptions concerning the Inquisition and the years that the RCC ruled over Europe).Nevertheless,the converts are now much happier since they had to learn to appreciate the Eucharist and what ever else they did not understand as prots concerning Catholic doctrine.
Oh I must include as well the big fallacy of (Sola Scriptura).There is no place in the Bible that tells us we must only use that Book as our only source of affirmation to the truth of Christianity.Tradition must be included per the long line of succession through the Papacy.All of it!
The question is never asked,and will not be approached.
Since when does the Bible have to declare itself sola scriptura to satisfy anyone's belief? Since when does Jesus have to call Himself God in order to prove that He is in fact God?How is it that we should believe every man's account concerning historical Christianity? The facts to what history has documented through the witnesses of those times,and what is put in the volumes of reference materials proves much about all existing churches,that includes the RCC,Orthodoxy,and the Reformation churches.
The testimony of what men and women believed concerning Jesus Christ has been shared throughout history,from that first century of the Apostles until now.The Dark times of UNBELIEF,and the radiant times of Revival and a turning to God whether it be Catholic,Orthodox or Reformer churches,and their offspring as it were. The greatest debate and battle has been over the BOOK itself,and we all survived it,not only that but we are still being converted by its sound truths and words of wisdom,redemption and the power of the Holy Spirit.Continued:
Since the bible is a,several books,and letters for THE MR..written in different places ..by the apostles ..their disciples and,Paul. There is,no way they could possibly know there would be a,compilation ..a book ...o tell us to read it ..That statement ..is,foolish about it not saying we,need it ..

Hey thought HE WAS,COMING BACK SOON ...except for he letters, which had a practical purpose,..I'm sure it was God inspired that they write down
Anything ..hey though they would see HIM soon.

I agree with you about CIB ...You are much mire Jan you think ....IMO .I have learned a lot from you all ..

You all have a,different style .

I wish this forum.was,MORE Dr king into scripture than arguing ...But I still get a,lot out of it ..

God bless you all.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#478765 Sep 27, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be the most arrogant woman on this thread. Its clouding your brain.
-I could care less what Lutherans say is inspired scripture and their Bible.
-I also do not care what the post Christian Jews say is inspired when they established a canon in 90 AD.
- Jews living around the time of Christ had no official canon. And the Dead Sea Scrolls prove that the Essenes considered Tobit and Sirach as inspired scripture.
-people like you are exactly why Jesus left us with a Church and not a list of Books. You do not know how to handle the Bible. You're only relevant to you and a few other gullible victims on this thread.
Your constant lies are sickening. I pray for all you buy into your deception.
Btw, do you really believe the Earth is 5,000 yrs old? Lol The next time you call someone an idiot, I'm going to spew out whatever beverage I'm drinking- hopefully its a Heinekin.
Clay!!! I thought you gave that title " the most arrogant women on this thread" to me! Now my feelings are really hurt..
Human Being

Iota, LA

#478766 Sep 27, 2013
Peace

Hebrews 10:5... a body hast Thou prepared me.

http://www.bibletopics.com/BibleStudy/46.htm

Peace
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#478767 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>
WORDS SPOKEN BY AN INFIDEL..
INFIDEL..DEFINED IN GREEK
Typical response from you Confrinting!! When you are challenged by a statement of TRUTH, and you are backed "into a corner" with no answers to the (repeated statement below,) the last resort for you, is to attack us Catholics "personally" by calling us names!! Again--Try and answer the question below! We, as Catholics, ALL know that you can't! We thought so!!!!

UNLESS YOU CAN VALIDATE AND GIVE SCRIPTURE (book, chapter and verse FROM THE BIBLE BEFORE ALL OF US ON THIS FORUM that Sola Scriptura or bible only was the SOLE SOURCE that was taught and proclaimed in Jesus Christs 1st Churches in the NEW Testament (Antioch, Ephesus, Corinth, Galatia, Thessalonica, etc AND IT IS THE ONLY ONE SOURCE OF FOUNDATION FOR GODS WORD, THEN ALL OF YOUR BIBLE TEACHING AND PREACHING IS ZILCH.----JUST AS I THOUGHT, THERE IS "NO PROOF"!!!
Dust Storm

Pennock, MN

#478768 Sep 27, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the bible is a,several books,and letters for THE MR..written in different places ..by the apostles ..their disciples and,Paul. There is,no way they could possibly know there would be a,compilation ..a book ...o tell us to read it ..That statement ..is,foolish about it not saying we,need it ..
Hey thought HE WAS,COMING BACK SOON ...except for he letters, which had a practical purpose,..I'm sure it was God inspired that they write down
Anything ..hey though they would see HIM soon.
I agree with you about CIB ...You are much mire Jan you think ....IMO .I have learned a lot from you all ..
You all have a,different style .
I wish this forum.was,MORE Dr king into scripture than arguing ...But I still get a,lot out of it ..
God bless you all.
Sorry, but CIB has been shown to be a joke many times and he lacks truth and credibility. If you think a guy who posts the inquistion killed more people than existed in Europe is a good debator then you really have no clue at all. Further he posted rubbish that 2 Popes denied that Mary was ever assumed and he was exposed yet again. He proof texted Cyril of Jersusalem who was not sola Scriptura and he copied a bunch of untruths from a ridiculous pamphlet which even many Protestants laugh at, but you ate it up. I hope you are proud of yourself. He said Catholics are not Christians. How sad for him and how sad for you that you would believe anything that comes from him.

Now Pad after making false assertions about the Journey home says these questions will never be asked.

The question is never asked,and will not be approached.
Since when does the Bible have to declare itself sola scriptura to satisfy anyone's belief?

Catholics have long asked Protestants how a doctrine which claims everything is found in scripture and scripture interprets scripture where does it say this? Where does the bible say which books are scripture? Where does the bible say or define scripture alone? It doesn't! Yet in here we often see Protestants demanding to show where it says the Roman Catholic Church is the church. First we explained the church is not properly defined as the Roman Catholic Church its not in any documents. You say we do not follow scripture or dismiss it. RUBBISH! ALL scripture is profitable or useful but its not nor has it ever been the only Truth. The bible itself declares that the church is the pillar of the truth and that the truth would come through the church. So how do we know what the church is when there many many people with false gospels and teachings? The Apostles were chosen. They were sent. They taught and ordained others. They didnt pass out books and sell mail order preacher degrees. They set up a hieararchy and said to obey them.

Since when does Jesus have to call Himself God in order to prove that He is in fact God? Ask Ox or New Age they have been asking you to prove it from scripture alone. Why do you even believe the books you accept are scrpture?

How is it that we should believe every man's account concerning historical Christianity?

We don't it is full of rebellion just as the bible is. If you notice the letters are often corrections. Plus we are told your evangelical fundamentalist churches were the real deal from the beginning yet there is no historical evidence in history or tradition which shows a church that believes or operates in the fashion you claim is supposed to be. As the Protestant convert Henry Newman said, To Know History is to cease to be Protestant.

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#478769 Sep 27, 2013
Religion sure is a heck of a thing when a fraternity of child molesters can call itself a church.
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#478770 Sep 27, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>as those words were written, we find no link from those people to a man like you.
you are certainly not a "holy" person as you have showen on this forum, nor do those words indicate that he is speaking about a roman catholic church, in fact, just the opposite as those here referred to are "born again" Christian.
Just as Christ "called" paul, he still calls people today to minister His Word, and your pedophile priests are exempt from that High Calling.
and while you spoke about me, lets looka t what the Bible says and it is this. "a body, thou hast prepared for me." now a egg from a woman in and by itself can not produce a child. a man semen also by itself can not produce a baby. it takes the semen and the egg to produce a child. and God is a spirit and holy, so He would not have impregnated mary, as He got very angry when the "sons of God" came down from heaven and took wives for themselves, and yet you and others believe that He would do that also with a earthly woman.
only my words are accurate, not your opinion, falsely as it is.
Jesus took on the "embryo" stage of human life, thereby insuring that He would be all man-all God. CANT BE ANY OTHER WAY.
if marys egg was used, then He becomes half man-half God, and that is just not possible.
Rejecting your "surrogate motherhood" theory does not make one unholy, nor does it make me any less a member of the same Church at Rome St. Paul was writing to.

Location hidden

#478771 Sep 27, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical response from you Confrinting!! When you are challenged by a statement of TRUTH, and you are backed "into a corner" with no answers to the (repeated statement below,) the last resort for you, is to attack us Catholics "personally" by calling us names!! Again--Try and answer the question below! We, as Catholics, ALL know that you can't! We thought so!!!!
Scripture: a document, i.e. holy Writ (or its contents or a statement in it):--scripture.

holy writ: Holy Writ The Bible.

Mr 12:10 And have ye not read this scripture; The stone which the builders rejected is become the head of the corner:
Mr 15:28 And the scripture was fulfilled, which saith, And he was numbered with the transgressors.
Lu 4:21 And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.
Joh 2:22 When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.
Joh 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
Joh 7:42 Hath not the scripture said, That Christ cometh of the seed of David, and out of the town of Bethlehem, where David was?
Joh 10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
Joh 13:18 ¶ I speak not of you all: I know whom I have chosen: but that the scripture may be fulfilled, He that eateth bread with me hath lifted up his heel against me.
Joh 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Location hidden

#478772 Sep 27, 2013
Scripture continued...

Joh 19:24 They said therefore among themselves, Let us not rend it, but cast lots for it, whose it shall be: that the scripture might be fulfilled, which saith, They parted my raiment among them, and for my vesture they did cast lots. These things therefore the soldiers did.
Joh 19:28 After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst.
Joh 19:36 For these things were done, that the scripture should be fulfilled, A bone of him shall not be broken.
Joh 19:37 And again another scripture saith, They shall look on him whom they pierced.
Joh 20:9 For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead.
Ac 1:16 Men and brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Holy Ghost by the mouth of David spake before concerning Judas, which was guide to them that took Jesus.
Ac 8:32 The place of the scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth:
Ac 8:35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.
Ro 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.
Ro 9:17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.
Ro 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Ro 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,{of Elias: Gr. in Elias?}
Ga 3:8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
Ga 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
Ga 4:30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.
1Ti 5:18 For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward.
2Ti 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
Jas 2:8 ¶ If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:
Jas 2:23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
Jas 4:5 Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?{to envy: or, enviously?}
1Pe 2:6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
2Pe 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
(KJV)

#478773 Sep 27, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~

I do not have to prove God's word to any one...The Power of the Holy Spirit will vindicate God's word Him Self...

The devil did not make any points when he attempted to do the same thing that you are attempting in the wilderness..

JESUS answered to him were ==IT IS WRITTEN...

I have given you WHAT IS WRITTEN from the New Testament and unless you repent and believe the gospel..

Jesus words were

Mar_1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Act_15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that

the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.

YOU EVIDENTLY ARE NOT SAVED..FOR YOU NOT ONLY DO NOT BELIEVE THE GOSPEL...YOU HATE IT..

2Co 4:1 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;

2Co 4:2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

2Co 4:3 But if our gospel be hid,

it is hid to them that are lost:

2Co 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

2Co 4:5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

2Co 4:6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

2Co 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Location hidden

#478774 Sep 27, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Rejecting your "surrogate motherhood" theory does not make one unholy, nor does it make me any less a member of the same Church at Rome St. Paul was writing to.
look at how ignorant that your reply is to me.

first, you never joined that church that Paul talked about. you are not that old, nor are you Italian.

and if you reject the truth or not is on your soul, my hands are clear as far as you and other catholics on this forum are concerned.

until you are Born Again, YOU DONT BELONG TO THAT CHURCH THAT PAUL SPOKE ABOUT
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#478775 Sep 27, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>look at how ignorant that your reply is to me.
first, you never joined that church that Paul talked about. you are not that old, nor are you Italian.
and if you reject the truth or not is on your soul, my hands are clear as far as you and other catholics on this forum are concerned.
until you are Born Again, YOU DONT BELONG TO THAT CHURCH THAT PAUL SPOKE ABOUT
The current Bishop of Rome traces his lineage back to St. Peter. Yes, I'm am member of that same Church. Those who were in that Church did not believe your surrogacy theory and they were indeed born again, as am I.

#478776 Sep 27, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
ENJOY YOUR MEMBERSHIP..OF the same Church at Rome St. THAT THE APOSTLE Paul was writing to..

YOU WILL CERTAINLY SHARE IN THE SAME FATE THEY ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO,

THE APOSTLE WROTE TO THEM IN THE LAST VERSE OF ROMANS CHAPTER ONE..

"Rom 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."
Dust Storm

Pennock, MN

#478777 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>
ENJOY YOUR MEMBERSHIP..OF the same Church at Rome St. THAT THE APOSTLE Paul was writing to..
"Rom 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."
Against my better judgment I have to reply to this sleight of hand.

Put that verse in context you deceiver. Many of your Protestant brethren are claiming that it doesnt apply to them or doesn't really mean that but we know its Just ROMAN CATHOLICS being addressed here becuase all their was in ROme was INFIDELS! The city of over a million people. Paul writes before he even goes to Rome that he does not wish to intrude on the foundation of another. In scritpure we know that when the Apostles spoke of a foundation it was in relation to another Apostle or Christ. So who was this man Paul was talking about? As he would pass through? PETER!
Anthony MN

Andover, MN

#478778 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>
I do not commit such things because I know the judgement of God. But thanks for your concern anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Sven Frey 808,537
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 11 min mamma-san 221,721
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min onemale 268,764
Whatsapp group Hot n Sexy for guys and girls 59 min Jay 36
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Qu_innocence 608,092
Chaitanya Holidays | Best Tour Planner in Mumbai 2 hr Chaitanya_Holidays 1
Any girls looking for some sexy fun on Skype? (Dec '12) 3 hr nuhomar1 27
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 hr DNF 97,844
More from around the web