Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Jul 10, 2007 Read more: CBC News 582,804
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Read more

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#478703 Sep 27, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll put my Faith, hope, Salvation and any judgement that Our Lord has for me in HIS HANDS and not in some (anti-catholic) "snake oil" judgmental Protestant preacher like you Confrinting. You do not speak for God and NEVER WILL until you come to TRUE SALVATION in Jesus Christ........ I have heard bible only condemning (hatefilled) ministers like you for over 35 years as a sola scriptura Protestant, until God Our Father, through His Son Jesus, being led by the Holy Spirit, released me from this "bible only BONDAGE" of condemning of other Christians (especially Catholics) and led me to the TRUTH of the TRUE INTERPRETATION of the Bible, along with 2000 years of the TRUTH of TRUE CHURCH HISTORY, manifested (in and through Jesus Christs One True Apostolic Catholic Church.
Any one that thumbs their noses at....Spurns God's eternal word is foolish.

comparing your 1600 years with the infinity of God's existence and

attempting to write your own plan of salvation is ludicrousness..

which in the end will reap a whirlwind.

Pro_10:25 As the whirlwind passeth, so is the wicked no more: but the righteous is an everlasting foundation.

1Co 3:10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon.

But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

1Co 3:11 ==> For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

YOUR FOUNDATION IS BUILT UPON PETER
~~~

Gal_6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Gal_6:8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap

As for believing in your fabled PURGATORY ...

ACCORDING TO JESUS MAN CANNOT BE CLEANSED FROM HIS SIN AFTER HIS DEATH..

HERE YOUR BOWING BEFORE ANYTHING OTHER THAN GOD IS CONDEMNED

Rev 22:8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.

Rev 22:9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

Rev 22:10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

THERE IS NO SECOND CHANCE OF SALVATION.

Rev 22:11 He that is unjust,

let him be unjust still: and

he which is filthy,

let him be filthy still: and

he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and

he that is holy, let him be holy still.

Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Rev 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
Rev 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

This presents another testimony against idolatrous worship of saints and angels.

God calls every one to witness to the declarations here made.

This book, thus kept open, will have effect upon men;

the filthy and unjust will be more so,

but it will confirm, strengthen, and further sanctify those who are upright with God.

Never let us think that a dead or disobedient faith will save us,

for the First and the Last has declared that those alone are blessed who

do his commandments

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#478704 Sep 27, 2013
Pad wrote:
Sorry I am using a double negative.
....how are we not expected even more so to rely on the Authority,and Holy inspiration of the very Book we all claim is ours in faith?
Please blame it on my age guys,thank you!
First you have to admit that "all men fall short of the glory of God", thus fallible men cannot define an infallible being.

Pure and complete honesty Pad is all that it required.

#478705 Sep 27, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll put my Faith, hope, Salvation and any judgement that Our Lord has for me in HIS HANDS and not in some (anti-catholic) "snake oil" judgmental Protestant preacher like you Confrinting. You do not speak for God and NEVER WILL until you come to TRUE SALVATION in Jesus Christ........ I have heard bible only condemning (hatefilled) ministers like you for over 35 years as a sola scriptura Protestant, until God Our Father, through His Son Jesus, being led by the Holy Spirit, released me from this "bible only BONDAGE" of condemning of other Christians (especially Catholics) and led me to the TRUTH of the TRUE INTERPRETATION of the Bible, along with 2000 years of the TRUTH of TRUE CHURCH HISTORY, manifested (in and through Jesus Christs One True Apostolic Catholic Church.

comparing your 1600 years with the infinity of God's existence and

attempting to write your own plan of salvation is ludicrousness..

which in the end will reap a whirlwind.

Pro_10:25 As the whirlwind passeth, so is the wicked no more: but the righteous is an everlasting foundation.

1Co 3:10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon.

But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

1Co 3:11 ==> For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

~~~

Gal_6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Gal_6:8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap
---

Rev 22:8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.

Rev 22:9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

Rev 22:10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
As for believing in your fabled PURGATORY ...

ACCORDING TO JESUS MAN CANNOT BE CLEANSED FROM HIS SIN AFTER HIS DEATH..

THERE IS NO SECOND CHANCE TO RECEIVE SALVATION.

Rev 22:11 He that is unjust,

let him be unjust still: and

he which is filthy,

let him be filthy still: and

he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and

he that is holy, let him be holy still.

Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Rev 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

NOTE
Rev 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

This presents another testimony against idolatrous worship of saints and angels.

God calls every one to witness to the declarations here made.

This book, thus kept open, will have effect upon men;

the filthy and unjust will be more so,

but it will confirm, strengthen, and further sanctify those who are upright with God.

Never let us think that a dead or disobedient faith will save us,

for the First and the Last has declared that those alone are blessed who

do his commandments

Albuquerque, NM

#478706 Sep 27, 2013
Concerned in Brasil wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoyed John's posts to me, they challenged me.
I enjoy coming back to this forum, I usually do when I am struggling in my own personal dessert, it gets me back in the word, and it brings up that which is deep down in my Heart that which I am incapable of denying.
"when I am struggling in my own personal dessert,"
- Don't let the chocolate syrup drown you!!

:O)
<quoted text>
Jesus is Lord, He is real, he rose and he is coming back.
....adn we are still waiting.....and you will continue to do so.
<quoted text>
It takes me back to that which is indisputable truth, in a world that tries to make everything grey and relative.
How is that when you only believe in a portion of Jesus?
<quoted text>
I like that it is anonymous, you can throw out your thesis beliefs and not get ex-communicated or dead if you make a mistake or your beliefs are contrary to the establishment.
Self.
<quoted text>
Its a good test range so to speak.
Self.
<quoted text>
Luther posted his on the church door, it was the bulletin board of his day, the Topix of forum of the day, it was considered an Idea board if you will. It was were fellow contemporary's could come and test your and their ideas.
Self.
<quoted text>
In his day though you had to be careful because to disagree more often than not got you dead in his day.
Self.
<quoted text>
Here the worse that can happen to you is you get called a Hater, a fundie, no worries like water of a ducks back.
Self.
<quoted text>
I pray for your health and God's will always.
Self.
<quoted text>
I hope to meet you on the other side your posts convince me you are a person with compassion and a gentle heart.
Self.
<quoted text>
I on the other hand I am a Big Canadian Moose in the China shop.
Self.

...and you don't believe Jesus when he speaks of it.

Hmmmm....odd.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#478707 Sep 27, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I am going to make this short and I believe that CIB can verify this .John believed what the catholics believed but not all, as he said many times. " the catholics believe what I believe but I don't believe ALL that they believe. Nor did he ever waver on those words, which then caused Dusty to mock him and attack him
==========

I read the post you put up from Dust to John. It was almost exactly how Dust posts to me.Thanx for clearing up the smokescreen.

Albuquerque, NM

#478708 Sep 27, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>==========
One of your statements from your excellent post was
" We really as believers have no right to place the Word of God on levels of human reasoning"
This is the source of so so much of our squabbling.We being our human weakness and passions to Our God's pureness throughout history and this has resulted in hatred,power struggles , suffering, and injustice.
...adn still you think fallible men had the ability to define an infallible being.

You aren't doing as you are saying.
Anthony MN

Champlin, MN

#478709 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>
First nobody said in Protestant Evangelical circles to do it by yourself.
That again is your Straw man based in your made up imaginary world that lacks reason fairness or honesty.
So this is how your illogical statement reads
You in of yourself can't interpret scripture this is bad, but you can in of yourself read the RCC interpretations that have changed over the millennium and by yourself understand it and accept it.
You can't read the plain teachings of scripture on your own but you can read on your own the literally millions of pages of interpretations produced by RCC for the last 1000 years and interpret them and understand on your own, and if you can't not to worry some uneducated Priest who could not make in the real world and got D's in high school will get you straightened out.
YOU ARE INSANE in how you reason.
Where does it end do I need an interpreter for the interpreter or again another one for the a last one, your reasoning is FALSE and illogical.
I have because of today's accumlated knowledge, having been educated in the Canadian educational system ranked consistently high in quality top 10 for my life time a 100 times + better education than then the Bishops of Rome did even 500 years ago let alone 1000 years ago.
I am versed in Greek and Hebrew
I speak English Portuguese French.
I have by far a higher level of Math,Sciences,and languages skills and knowledge then those in your sect whose interpretations you so blindly accept with out proper checks and testing.
I have more Ancient texts at my disposal of the Bible and Church fathers than any Pope of the past and equal to any one alive today.
There is nothing I don't have access to that a RC pope has access to and I don't bring the bias.
Yet some how I am not qualified and your RC Popes are LOL.
But what is most important I unlike the Popes of years gone by filled with the Spirit of darkness, who waged war on the Saints murdered massacred literally 10s of millions of fellow human beings am filled with the Great Counselor the Spirit of God.
Who was promised to me by Jesus the Son of God no less who Jesus said he would send to me to lead me into all truth and teach me all the things he taught when he ascended on high.
I unlike your Popes yet like Peter the Apostle would never let men bow before me and kiss my ring finger like Roman subjects did to their Caesars who they worshiped. Yet those you wish me to let interpret scripture are Idol worshipers and have assumed the role of Ancient Cesar. Again laughable if so many souls eternal destiny's did not hang in the balance.
That trumps your illogical man made popes and sects interpretations in a nano second.
You once said the Inquisitions killed over 60 million people, and later doubled-down on that number saying it was over 100 million. You use William Webster as your research source. I'm sorry, but you're a conspiracy theorist.

This board is a microcosm of the free-for-all in today's protestantland. We have a posters who say Jesus isn't God, another says soul sleep is scriptural, another who says he's St. Paul's equal and better than St. Peter, says Mary was a bad mother and that God implanted a fertilized embryo in her, another who says he's a deacon in his congregation and fights with the Preston the Apostle, most others think the world is 5000 years old. They all claim to be Divinely inspired to infallibly interpret the bible. The problem in protestantism is when everybody is an authority, nobdy is an authority and you end up with millions of paper popes running around. That's not what Jesus intended.
marge

Ames, IA

#478710 Sep 27, 2013
Well Anthony I wonder what this verse means;

. 8The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

What our Lord here says, concerning the wind, is confirmed by all experience, and philosophical observations; the rise of winds, from whence they come, and whither they go, cannot be ascertained; the treasures of them are only with God, and known to him
Human Being

Iota, LA

#478711 Sep 27, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And,I can memorize the CATECHISM. As,I did as,a,kid ...And receive sacraments,,and go to Church every day .
You're correct ..That does,not save us,.
The gift of Grace leads,us to true,REDEEMIMG FAITH IN THE ONE AND ONLY
SAVIOUR......
And,I DOBT hate the,RCC answering your last post ..many true believers,worship as Catholics .. the,Church does great works,of Charity ..I.do NOT BELUEVE it provides the,ONLY road to Salvation
RoSesz

Peace

The question is are people listening?

One must be humble to listen. Yet bold enough to accept the Gift of Grace from God.

In not believing the RCC is the only road to salvation, then do you also believe those who are humble but have not heard the salvation message "can" be saved by God?

Peace
marge

Ames, IA

#478712 Sep 27, 2013
Does this first not prove that being born-again is not from water-baptism;

The wind blows wherever it wants. Just as you can hear the wind but can't tell where it comes from or where it is going, so you can't explain how people are born of the Spirit." NLT

Albuquerque, NM

#478713 Sep 27, 2013
marge wrote:
Well Anthony I wonder what this verse means;
. 8The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
What our Lord here says, concerning the wind, is confirmed by all experience, and philosophical observations; the rise of winds, from whence they come, and whither they go, cannot be ascertained; the treasures of them are only with God, and known to him
Then how is that Sceince can determine which way the wind goes?
marge

Ames, IA

#478714 Sep 27, 2013
Human Being wrote:
<quoted text>
RoSesz
Peace
The question is are people listening?
One must be humble to listen. Yet bold enough to accept the Gift of Grace from God.
In not believing the RCC is the only road to salvation, then do you also believe those who are humble but have not heard the salvation message "can" be saved by God?
Peace
Morning Robert!

Your not saying that only the RCC has the 'salvation message', are you?
marge

Ames, IA

#478715 Sep 27, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
You once said the Inquisitions killed over 60 million people, and later doubled-down on that number saying it was over 100 million. You use William Webster as your research source. I'm sorry, but you're a conspiracy theorist.
This board is a microcosm of the free-for-all in today's protestantland. We have a posters who say Jesus isn't God, another says soul sleep is scriptural, another who says he's St. Paul's equal and better than St. Peter, says Mary was a bad mother and that God implanted a fertilized embryo in her, another who says he's a deacon in his congregation and fights with the Preston the Apostle, most others think the world is 5000 years old. They all claim to be Divinely inspired to infallibly interpret the bible. The problem in protestantism is when everybody is an authority, nobdy is an authority and you end up with millions of paper popes running around. That's not what Jesus intended.
It doesn't look like we so-called protestants have 'order' on a board such as this but you have to remember the Same Spirit gives us all different gifts;

11But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually just as He wills.
marge

Ames, IA

#478716 Sep 27, 2013
1 Corinthians 7:7
I wish that all of you were as I am. But each of you has your own gift from God; one has this gift, another has that.

#478717 Sep 27, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how is that Sceince can determine which way the wind goes?
THE DISCUSSIONS HERE ARE NOT ABOUT SCIENCE...NOR YOUR VAIN BABBLINGS..

1Ti 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
1Ti 6:21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#478718 Sep 27, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting how you, Confrinting (a supposed Christian) continue to attach your anti-catholic vengeance, hostility and hatred toward the TRUE Faith and Salvation of other believers who are the vast majority of Christians (especially Catholics) that believe follow, worship and adhere to the Gospel of Jesus Christ each and every day!!
My foundation is built on Jesus Christ (FIRST and FOREMOST) regardless of the lies that you have become "addicted" to spreading about ALL OF US CATHOLICS. With Peter (as Bishop-"overseer) as HIS (appointed) earthly representative to lead HIS One TRUE Apostolic (Universal-Catholic) Church (Matt 16:13-21) until Jesus returns again for the second time. It is unfortunate that you Confrinting "CONTINUE" to just list (day after day) "selected bible verses" that ONLY fit into your bible only anti-catholic agenda,(blatantly (rejecting) the words of Jesus Christ HIMSELF, with regards to HIS TRUE CHURCH, HIS TRUE BODY AND BLOOD IN THE EUCHARIST and 2000 years of Proven Church History that confirms it ALL. In addition, Paul in his letter to Timothy directs the Christians to THE CHURCH (not the bible alone) as the pillar, pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH (I Tim 3:15).........FURTHERMORE----I f there is ANYONE who continually "thumbs their noses" at the TRUTH, spurning Gods (divinely inspired) eternal Word, you my friend, are WAY OUT IN FRONT of everyone else!!I pray that God will eventually "open your eyes" to the TRUTH of your judging, and condemning of the faith and salvation of other Christians and then (continuously) spreading lies and untruths against Jesus Christ HIMSELF and HIS (Universal-Catholic) Church. THIS ALONE, Confrinting, you will be held "accountable" before Almighty God Our Father and Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior!!!
Concerned in Brasil

Aberdeen, UK

#478719 Sep 27, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Well your arguments if one can call them that have gotten lamer by the post.

My posts regarding the estimates killed in the Inquisitions have never changed. I have always maintained the 40 million estimate.

I have posted estimates with good documentation that they could be as high as 100 million as the RCC destroyed many documents from those times which is documented from RC eye witnesses.

You say I double down form 60 to 100 you apparently can not multiply either that would be 120. LOL

As far as the rest of your post regarding others in this thread and what they have posted or have not, which with you is highly suspect because you don't hesitate to take the Bible or Church Fathers out of context, so we can easily imagine how deceitful you would be with those you have no regard for.

That being said why is it you ignore the historical biblical facts I post and then some how think because someone else posts nonsense somehow that discredits me?

That was Rhetorical, its because you can't defend your Sects assertion it is the one true yadda yadda.

Just for argument sake lets say it was 5 million or 100 000 dead in the inquisitions at the hand of a Pope decreed specially created Priesthood with a manual on how to torture to get a convert, that in of itself proves RCC is not that which she claims.

It is that glaring fact, that reality that you are in complete denial over.

Sad for you as you will be held accountable for living such a lie.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#478720 Sep 27, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>

How is that when you only believe in a portion of Jesus?

..and you don't believe Jesus when he speaks of it.
Hmmmm....odd.
"How is it that you only believe in a portion of Jesus and you don't believe Jesus when HE speaks of ......

HIS (Universal) Church in Matthew 16:13-21.
HIS appointing Peter- His Earthly Representative to lead HIS CHURCH
HIS appointment of the Apostles to forgive sin (to bind and loosen)
HIS WORDS regarding HIS TRUE body/blood in John 6:47-59

Hmmmm....odd.

#478721 Sep 27, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting how you, Confrinting (a supposed Christian) continue to attach your anti-catholic vengeance, hostility and hatred toward the TRUE Faith and Salvation of other believers who are the vast majority of Christians (especially Catholics) that believe follow, worship and adhere to the Gospel of Jesus Christ each and every day!!
My foundation is built on Jesus Christ (FIRST and FOREMOST) regardless of the lies that you have become "addicted" to spreading about ALL OF US CATHOLICS. With Peter (as Bishop-"overseer) as HIS (appointed) earthly representative to lead HIS One TRUE Apostolic (Universal-Catholic) Church (Matt 16:13-21) until Jesus returns again for the second time. It is unfortunate that you Confrinting "CONTINUE" to just list (day after day) "selected bible verses" that ONLY fit into your bible only anti-catholic agenda,(blatantly (rejecting) the words of Jesus Christ HIMSELF, with regards to HIS TRUE CHURCH, HIS TRUE BODY AND BLOOD IN THE EUCHARIST and 2000 years of Proven Church History that confirms it ALL. In addition, Paul in his letter to Timothy directs the Christians to THE CHURCH (not the bible alone) as the pillar, pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH (I Tim 3:15).........FURTHERMORE----I f there is ANYONE who continually "thumbs their noses" at the TRUTH, spurning Gods (divinely inspired) eternal Word, you my friend, are WAY OUT IN FRONT of everyone else!!I pray that God will eventually "open your eyes" to the TRUTH of your judging, and condemning of the faith and salvation of other Christians and then (continuously) spreading lies and untruths against Jesus Christ HIMSELF and HIS (Universal-Catholic) Church. THIS ALONE, Confrinting, you will be held "accountable" before Almighty God Our Father and Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior!!!
~~~
YOU WROTE

Peter (as Bishop-"overseer) as HIS (appointed) earthly representative to lead HIS One TRUE Apostolic (Universal-Catholic) Church (Matt 16:13-21)

YOU HAVE FIRST TO ESTABLISH THAT YOUR ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH WAS THE ONE THAT PETER ESTABLISHED...

YOUR CLAIM HAS NO BASIS/FOUNDATION NOR CONNECTION IN MATTHEW 16:13-21 TO PETER ...AND YOUR ARROGANCE IS OBSCENE..

Mat 16:13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?

Mat 16:14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.

Mat 16:15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

Mat 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

Mat 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Mat 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Mat 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Mat 16:20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Mat 16:21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.

IF PER CHANCE YOU ARE RIGHT AND THE CHURCH WAS BUILT UPON PETER...
AND HE HAD THE KEYS..

THERE IS STILL NOTHING IN THE ABOVE SCRIPTURES THAT SINGLES THE ROMAN CATHOLIC OUT CHURCH ABOVE OTHERS .... AND GIVES IT SPECIAL PREFERENCE

YOUR CHURCH... STILL HAVE ZERO AUTHORITY ...OVER ANY OTHER PART OF THE BODY OF CHRIST..

THE GROUND IS LEVEL AT THE FOOT OF THE CROSS...

THERE ARE NO BIG RAMS AND LITTLE EWES...
Clay

Chicago, IL

#478722 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>
You have no regard for history or fact that is clear.
My 1981 Lutheran conformation Bible has an Apocrypha they as it did in the 16th century.
They were never removed, as with the early church fathers as with Jesus as with Jerome as with Augustine they were never considered scripture. In light of your disinformation I highly recommend you find out what is scripture and why these books were never canonized as scripture. But first you will have to be educated to what scripture is.
They are were included as helps, to give context religious and historical. Just like the Maps in my Bible they give additional information context but no one thinks the Maps in the bible are scripture.
So Luther the reformers could not did not remove them from the Bibles of their day, and never considered them scripture.
AT THE COUNCIL OF TRENT THE RCC CANONIZED SOME OF THE APOCRYPHA
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN CHRISTIAN HISTORY,
THUS THE RCC ADDED BOOKS TO THE RCC CANNON.
YOU CAN NOT REMOVE SOMETHING FROM THE CANNON OF SCRIPTURE THAT HAD NEVER BEEN CANONIZED.
You can say the sky is purple with yellow and pink dots till the cows come home, you look like a dumb dumb doing it because your assertions are not based fact historical or biblical.
FYI the books at Hippo are different then the ones at TRENT wake up you are you are your worst enemy, you are cutting your nose of to spite your face.
You seem to be the most arrogant woman on this thread. Its clouding your brain.

-I could care less what Lutherans say is inspired scripture and their Bible.
-I also do not care what the post Christian Jews say is inspired when they established a canon in 90 AD.
- Jews living around the time of Christ had no official canon. And the Dead Sea Scrolls prove that the Essenes considered Tobit and Sirach as inspired scripture.
-people like you are exactly why Jesus left us with a Church and not a list of Books. You do not know how to handle the Bible. You're only relevant to you and a few other gullible victims on this thread.
Your constant lies are sickening. I pray for all you buy into your deception.

Btw, do you really believe the Earth is 5,000 yrs old? Lol The next time you call someone an idiot, I'm going to spew out whatever beverage I'm drinking- hopefully its a Heinekin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Happy Lesbo 825,711
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min Freebird USA 176,371
Where did all these Dangerous Cops come from? 19 min Protester 3
why do atheists have to be so stupid! (May '12) 33 min zazism_rx 803
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 54 min gundee123 442,473
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Ugly Truth from d... 611,782
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 1 hr Never felt welcome 690
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr rbphoenix80 98,828
More from around the web