Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 685532 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

The Vines, Australia

#478643 Sep 26, 2013
Door become open by-themself i come on right side near white Altar

I appear after Altar in white dress not any other color not any symbol..

blade of Jesus Christ and many Marty

Did you prosecuted me?

Body lags and hands been on CROSS INRI complete and united there.
not any pain exist as that pain.

head and mind not any pain exist as Crown pain..

Against all my enemy and enemy which is against every good people which they try ruin and destroy.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#478644 Sep 26, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
No Rose you dont understand. You are being defensive, hostile and sarcarstic and have refused to listen or look at links or explanations. You were quick to eat up the rubbish that was posted by the Brazilian and others as absolute truth though without further investigation. Your brethen often state clearly Catholics are not Christians. If you think some pass then good for you.
The church does not teach you have to believe that we evolved from some matter. It merely leaves it open. The Church views Genesis as not necessarily written for literal interpretation. Do you have to believe the earth was literally created in 6 days as we know them? Protestant are often quick throw Galileo in the face of Catholics. Galileo was correct in some of his assertions and incorrect in others. If he had stayed out of the realm of theology his troubles would not have occured. The church was open and Galileo under house arrest continued in his work. Protestant reformers railed against him. He also had many enemies as scientists do with their colleagues. Insisting the bible is wrong is not the right way to approach it. In his last years Galileo paraphrased it is not the bible is wrong it is mans interpretation of it. The church does not make infallible claims on science. There are certain things we simply do not know. The church merely says one cannot deny that God created all and the exact process how that took place we dont know.
If you think the Jews all believe in a literal interpretation of Genesis you would be wrong. Clarence Darrow tore Protestants to pieces who demanded it be a literal 6 day creation. G.K. Chesterton a Catholic intellectual who debated arguably some of the greatest minds known including Albert Einstein Shredded Clarence Darrow. G.K. CHesterton was a convert to the Church and because he was a force to be recknoned with he went from being hailed by the secular community to being feared, ignored and not talked about. They were afraid to engage him openly.
You are free to believe in 6 day creation or that Adam was created instantly. Leaving it open doesnt invalidate God nor the scripture. Scripture is the Word of God. It is the church who decided which books were authentic and which were not by the providence of God. There were many many books and mansucripts that were spurrious. Simon Magus? The Jews dont accept any NT books as the word of God you do know that right? The Jews were not scripture alone.
Christ said the Pharisees sit in the Chair of Moses. That is Christ acknowledging Holy Tradition. Satan contended for Moses bones that was Holy Tradition. Janus and Jambre the magicians in Pahros court was Holy Tradition. Holy Tradition was taught. The Jews spoke the bible and learned by hearing. The ups and downs of the voices and exagerrations were emphasized.
Paul asks, How can they learn if they do not hear? And How can they learn if someone is not sent. The Ethiopian Eunuch asks, "How can I know lest some man tells me?" No one is condemning you for believing scripture, but we do not agree with your interpretations. Christ founded a Church. He sent them. They picked taught and appointed others. Paul says Remember he truths you have learned and remember from whom you have learned it. Paul says to hold fast to the Traditions you have learned by mouth (orally) or in letters we have written.
Peter says that the unlearned and unstable wrest the word unto their destruction.
House,arrest..??? Nice ...

And thanks for allowing me to believe scripture ..

Peace
truth

The Vines, Australia

#478645 Sep 26, 2013
i promise that i will come as i am in present of body as i am..but i don't not come like that.

i come in light as i am so quick..i walk between
them i walk and talk..i been in light..i see wounds open wounds they liked died but can't..

smooth silky skin is part of design as creation
but wounds is opens they liked died but can't..

-be bless who believe
Clay

Detroit, MI

#478646 Sep 26, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet ..God could easily have said it took Him millions,of years,..HE DID NOT ..You can call us ignorant..stupid and,SINFUL?????
I'm still go by what HE and your Church..at one time ..wanted us to know ...
God did better than simply telling us how old the Earth is. He allowed us to progress and use our minds to discover new things and figure it out ourselves. These things bring us more into the wonder of God. Things like DNA.
The problem for many is that 'sola scripture' Bible alone' were falsely introduced by protestants before humanity understood how old the Earth is.
So now, instead of conceding their errors in Biblical understandings, they are going to play stupid.
truth

The Vines, Australia

#478647 Sep 26, 2013
don't bealieve that law exist
evil is evil
evil alwayes try hurt others
but on the end evil is great loser
yepppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ppppppppppp

your Law is not my Law as never exist in my life
as never going be my law

-my God died and I on that CROSS INRI not x

-my God don't need money on INRI
-my God on INRI don't need kissing hand anyone
-my God don't need klap klap with hand and have nice lips speech

-my God win over death on INRI

they laying down on street your nice diploma and corupt evil judges and your Law as pigs

nothing alive nothing move
no moon no sun no stars

Is that your law which going save you all?
very sad
Anthony MN

Minneapolis, MN

#478648 Sep 26, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes they have ..sorry.
But I'm not by myself
I know what I learned as a Child ..the TRINITY..JESUS,..THE CROSS,BUT I DID NOT GET TRUE FAITH FROM.YOUR CHURCH..
I learned a lo though at least three of your people won't belive it ..
I never doubted,.the facts
.But I also never had the,GIFT OF GRACE imbuing me,with true FAITH IN MY SAVIOR..
And,I know,through the,leading of the leading of the,HOLY Spirit who drew,me to being BORN AGAIN ...repenting at the feet of my Lord ...
And,I truly understand a lot of what I read now,of scripture ...And I believe Faih does not come from nuns and priests,..But from God himself ...as well meaning and holy as they may be .
Take the nuns who taught about LIMBO FOR babies ..That stuck with me BIG TIME..did not see why a baby would not see Jesus if they were not Catholic .
Then for a time your ChurcH DID NOT recognize other Baptisms ..now they do .
There was no other biological form GOD made us descended from in the Garden the nuns taught me ..now there is????
Sorry my Faith is in CHriST ALONE..And the SPIRIT who tells me if I am sinning and when something is wrong or right.
And here are things I know,..I will not know the truth of mysteries...
And I'm going to trust that GOD will let me know if He wants to ..
You've become belligerent and hostile Rose, probably not worth it for us to continue conversing. Rather disappointing...for me anyway.
truth

The Vines, Australia

#478649 Sep 26, 2013
corupt evil satanic law
not going save anyone

satan with his corupt legion going to be losers

yep

for ever

amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnn
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#478650 Sep 26, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
House,arrest..??? Nice ...
And thanks for allowing me to believe scripture ..
Peace
Would you prefer he been killed as reformers would have like to? He was not put in a cell with bread and water. He was housed in the Vatican and he continued to work but he would not openly mock. It was a local council fueled by his enemies and open mockery of the Pope who helped him. Scirpture was not wrong but demanding arrogantly that it be with a theory was a bit much some of which was proven to be incorrect was a bit much.

Thanks for allowing for room that your interpretation may be wrong. HOwever I dont think you are allowing for that, but rather staing the church needs to see it your way even though it never has nor do the Jews. Scripture doesnt spell out every detail. There are no unlearned and unstable it seems because everyone can interpret the bible as they choose. People can teach whatever they wish and believe whatever they want as an absolute because the bible told them so and we all read the same thing right? Scripture interprets scripture thats why we have so many denominations right? Its utter chaous. If it was your way from the beginning then there would be no need for Paul to say to Timothy not to ordain just anyone or too quickly. It actually says lay hands on and one Protestant in here informed us it meant not to beat them up. So Timothy was a boxer I guess. lol There is no false teachers. Everyone is led by the spirit. Well Satan quoted scripture too. When Paul put someone out they didnt run down the street and it was all good.

Limbo was merely theological speculation. I think anyone with a child wants to believe it would go to heaven, but the bible doesnt say that. Jesus answered,“Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the Kingdom of heaven. The Jews struggled with a child who had circumcision as well. The scriptures were searched, tredition was searched. Ultimately we leave it in the hands to a just and merciful God and we dont presume to know that which was not revealed. A theological discussion is not an infallible truth revealed by God. So when you rail in rage sarcastically the church changes alot of infallible things you dont know what you are talking about. Many statements you make show that you did not understand very deeply the faith, but it does appear that you are resistant to udnerstanding and demand that we accept your understanding is what the church taught is the truth. You could spend a lifetime learning and not learn it all.
truth

The Vines, Australia

#478651 Sep 26, 2013
They will promise you like never before miracle as well innovation.

i told you in vain

under sky everything in vain
it is written
truth

The Vines, Australia

#478653 Sep 26, 2013
statement is clear

-they will come in my name its not me

Is Jesus Christ word is perfect?

why i have to think as you think
Dust Storm

Minneapolis, MN

#478654 Sep 26, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>Since when have you been on the threads for five years? Who are you? Unless you went by another name...Which one is it? The abortion forum is a slime pit, you never did stand up to foo and say she is wrong for blaspheming Christ, or any other pro abort. Did you know Christ will look at your entire life and review what you did? He already knows you didn't stand up for Him. He will discuss it with you, unless you have gone to confession to confess your sins, then it will never show up when He reviews your life. You are misunderstanding what the Church teaches, if you go to the Catholic website cathoicscomehome, you may find all the answers. By the way, we are born with original sin and no one can get to heaven with even one sin on their soul, the sin has to be purged in purgatory. If those nuns could read what you post, they would smack your hands with a ruler. By the way posters, nuns won't revert to corporal punishment like they did in the fifties and sixties...
Well I have been giving free rulers to Nuns for that football coach of yours. lol The Undefeated Gophers are going to whip Iowa soon then were coming for you.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#478655 Sep 26, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
God did better than simply telling us how old the Earth is. He allowed us to progress and use our minds to discover new things and figure it out ourselves. These things bring us more into the wonder of God. Things like DNA.
The problem for many is that 'sola scripture' Bible alone' were falsely introduced by protestants before humanity understood how old the Earth is.
So now, instead of conceding their errors in Biblical understandings, they are going to play stupid.
And what about the millions of people saved because the,WORD was,let out into the world,...places,where there WERE,NO CATHOLIC CHURCHES..
THE MILLIONS...saved through God's word by non Catholic Christians .
...not That THE RCC. Did Not give the gospel to millions...But generations,of Faith Filled Christians are NOT CATHOLIC....
what souls might have been lost..without ,...those settlers,..those missionaries,..those BIBLES...WE have no way of knowing ...But they were,and are out there spreading God's word ..And thank God for that .

I have given the reasons,I nuwave God allowed the Reformers and spread of bibles ..your CHURCH git too powerful secularly..making kings,..putting people under house arrest ...allowing Inquistiins,.

Maybe try,Reformation was as much for the Calling back for the,CC as it was a going forth for the,WORD..

WE will not know any of this ..this,side of heaven ..But I'm betting those saved people are glad the,WORD GOT TO THEM...

SCIENCE IS THEORY ..CHANGES..GOD IS TRUTH ...
God could have said,anything to the writers,of Genesis,...why WOUKD He say something that would be proven later to be untrue causing a STUMBLING BLOCK FOR NON BELIEVERS....MAKING. MYTHS AS THEY CALL IT ......makes no sense ...He had a blank slate ...

Sorry your logic does not cut it as far as,Im concerned .

So I agree,to disagree,..with you and your Church ..
marge

Leesburg, GA

#478656 Sep 26, 2013
Is Pelini catholic? I've been praying for him for two years at least, hoped the born-agains on the team would rub off on him too.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#478657 Sep 26, 2013
I'm so happy you were called out of that violent church Roseze!

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#478658 Sep 26, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
You've become belligerent and hostile Rose, probably not worth it for us to continue conversing. Rather disappointing...for me anyway.
ok fine,

But I did,NOT GET FAITH FROM A CHURCH ..NO ONE,does,Anthony...

Knowledge yes,..But it's,a,Gift from God ...

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#478659 Sep 26, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>Since when have you been on the threads for five years? Who are you? Unless you went by another name...Which one is it? The abortion forum is a slime pit, you never did stand up to foo and say she is wrong for blaspheming Christ, or any other pro abort. Did you know Christ will look at your entire life and review what you did? He already knows you didn't stand up for Him. He will discuss it with you, unless you have gone to confession to confess your sins, then it will never show up when He reviews your life. You are misunderstanding what the Church teaches, if you go to the Catholic website cathoicscomehome, you may find all the answers. By the way, we are born with original sin and no one can get to heaven with even one sin on their soul, the sin has to be purged in purgatory. If those nuns could read what you post, they would smack your hands with a ruler. By the way posters, nuns won't revert to corporal punishment like they did in the fifties and sixties...
Knit

The abortion forum is,full of non believers,..

You post horrible things,there....insulting people personally

saying you are,a,Christian ...then want me to fight your battles,and be as,mean as you are,..I refuse . So you insult me and my faith..

I will defend,my viewpoint on Christ ...against abortion anywhere any time .

.I will not post filth and insult PEOPLE ..THEIR KIDS AND GRAND KIDS .....And let people point at MY FAITH AS FALSE ..as,you HAVe ..

And no one,..not the,worst unbeliever can call me a false Christian or use,MY words as,fodder to hate,my Lord ..

WE,ARE,KNOWN BY OUR WORDS

I choose while disagreeing ..not to make personal attacks or call NAMES ..OR USE,FILTH to get my message .

I may make people frustrated ..But I try to remember who my God is,

And for the last time that forum argument has,no place here ..And,I have very carefully avoided it ..in the name of peace ..

AND,AGAIN ..with your saying I'm someone else ..my sign in is,5 years,old ..I've told you for months,..I'm the,same poster..
Yes I was off for a couple of years,..so what ..

That does,not make me a liar ..

I'm.not ..

PEACE

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#478660 Sep 26, 2013
marge wrote:
I'm so happy you were called out of that violent church Roseze!
Hi Marge

I do not hate the RCC..Really . They gave me a good foundation .
And a base on which to build my Faith .

A,lot Here,see them as all bad ..I don t ..I know many good Catholic Christians ..

I just truly BELIEVE God used them and US in different ways through our history .

God bless you
truth

The Vines, Australia

#478661 Sep 26, 2013
evil is evil
evil is some yesterday as well try stolen future from anyone..

posessors and decivers can't offer nothing because they are nothing at all losers on the end

INRI
your Gos died there
your god win against all evils

that God don't need money
that god don't need kiss from anyone

-there is a no Law
-there is a no Mercy
-there is a no love
-its suffering
-on INRI not x
Your God win over evil satanic devilish corupt leaders justice and entire legion of them

who they are
nothing big zero
marge

Leesburg, GA

#478662 Sep 26, 2013
Never said you hated them Roseze, as far as I can see you are sharing your and The true Faith with them, that is Love. Blessings

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#478663 Sep 26, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I KNEW THE CHURCH TSUGHT LIMBO FOR UNBAPTIZED BABIES..And I was,called a,liar for it ....
I guess I remember some things ..how,about that
Anyway...is,that article,saying the new DOCTRINE RELEASED THEM ..or they did not go there in the first place ....
And yet the CATHOLUC Doctrine is,infallible over 2000. Years,...it whatever ...
Sorry that is,sarcastic ..But I had been told by at least,3,posters,that I NEVER LEARNED CATHOLIC TEACHING .
NO.POPE DOCTRINE is untrue ..unless they change it I guess
A large percentage of their teaching can be changed, added to, subtracted from, deleted, etc etc...because they are not based on Scripture...which never changes...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min Jeb Stewart 24,926
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 14 min DENG 39,257
Got any good jokes?? (Mar '07) 58 min Gray Box 1,830
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Aerobatty 985,597
Sade and Mel Blanc 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr curtjester1 46,285
2510 Cantrell Road Walmart's FRIED CHICKEN is a... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
More from around the web