Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 579,205
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Read more

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#478210 Sep 25, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the static cling is trying to work up a crackle again. Well since you accused me of being on a thread I was never on I should take you seriously? Naw Since you made wild claims that you couldnt back up I should take you seriously? Naw. Preface with some semblemce of truth? I gave the link he could have read it and then postulated an intelligent reply which would be alot of work for him or you for that matter. I responded to a Catholic cautioning not to place what was perceived as purgatory as an Orthodox belief. I believe the comment was a place between heaven and Hell. It was my perception of this comment. There was no derision of the Orthodox church itself or any Orthodox. That was answered by a series of personal insults and an attack on the Church with false information. The link I provided explained the position quite well. The Topic in context wasnt purgatory. You fail again to bring anythying of value. Its your forte. If you want to argue about proving God exists then do it with your buddy Herme. Im not interested in someone who just wants to rage for the sake of raging. I have always stated that I pray the leaders work through their differences. I really have no interest in talking to either of them or you, or many in here. I dont frequent here, just up late working on a project. So if you want to run around and yell nonsense have at it.
But wait...wasn't it you who frequented the "Why I no Longer Believe in Jesus" thread with thousands of 1 liner innuendos of derogatory remarks for several months? Your Jesus would be SO proud of you for such arrogance and hatred toward humanity in their quest toward truth. If anyone or anything drove me from christianity, you were the prime factor.

Congratulation in your effort! You have succeeded in it completely!
When I was actually considering it as a viable possibility, your efforts showed me that it was mere hostility and arrogance....and then further investigation led to conclusion that it was a complete fraudulent culture of insane indoctrination.
Thank you for showing the hatred of your cult.
truth

Perth, Australia

#478211 Sep 25, 2013
yep spy agents working very well
still all secrets they don't know
Dust Storm

Pennock, MN

#478212 Sep 25, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
But wait...wasn't it you who frequented the "Why I no Longer Believe in Jesus" thread with thousands of 1 liner innuendos of derogatory remarks for several months? Your Jesus would be SO proud of you for such arrogance and hatred toward humanity in their quest toward truth. If anyone or anything drove me from christianity, you were the prime factor.
Congratulation in your effort! You have succeeded in it completely!
When I was actually considering it as a viable possibility, your efforts showed me that it was mere hostility and arrogance....and then further investigation led to conclusion that it was a complete fraudulent culture of insane indoctrination.
Thank you for showing the hatred of your cult.
Sorry never posted there. There is a duststorm that came here after me. I have no idea what you are talking about, but you are perpetuating a lie. If someone were to discuss something in charity then fine. However the common theme in here have been false Jesuit Oaths, the church is the whore of babylon. Oddly enough the church is never the church because it doesnt say Roman Catholic in the bible which isnt a proper title anyway, but it is the Church not named in Revelations as the whore for some Protestant anyway.

There are quite a few good protestants who are not like those in here. Who do seek more knowledge. Many militant anti-catholics who could think of nothing more deplorable than becoming Catholic have converted in recent times. One has to be open to looking at something and actually debating or discussing what is said rather than looking for a source to respond for the sake of responding which may not pertain to the points being made at all but cover the general subject. G.K. Chesterton a convert who went the other direction of most of the intellectuals of his time is very interesting.

We hear much of Clarence Darrows defeating I wanna say Jennings the Protestant, but little about how Chesterton defeated him soundly in a debate. Chesterton once revered became enemy number 1 when he converted to the Church. C.S. Lewis Mere Christianity has bridged the gap for many agnostics and atheists. But as I said you accuse me of being where I wasnt. I respond to misrepresentations of the faith which in here there have been too many to count.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#478213 Sep 25, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the static cling is trying to work up a crackle again. Well since you accused me of being on a thread I was never on I should take you seriously? Naw Since you made wild claims that you couldnt back up I should take you seriously? Naw. Preface with some semblemce of truth? I gave the link he could have read it and then postulated an intelligent reply which would be alot of work for him or you for that matter. I responded to a Catholic cautioning not to place what was perceived as purgatory as an Orthodox belief. I believe the comment was a place between heaven and Hell. It was my perception of this comment. There was no derision of the Orthodox church itself or any Orthodox. That was answered by a series of personal insults and an attack on the Church with false information. The link I provided explained the position quite well. The Topic in context wasnt purgatory. You fail again to bring anythying of value. Its your forte. If you want to argue about proving God exists then do it with your buddy Herme. Im not interested in someone who just wants to rage for the sake of raging. I have always stated that I pray the leaders work through their differences. I really have no interest in talking to either of them or you, or many in here. I dont frequent here, just up late working on a project. So if you want to run around and yell nonsense have at it.
You don't have to "frequent" anywhere you jakal. You are a contemptible entity anywhere you go. If it weren't for some decent folks I have met, I would believe ALL christians were not even worthy of contempt-thanks to your behavior. YOU are despicable...and that is the TRUTH! And it would be best that all christians understand this truth...and it IS the truth. I swear upon my being that you are "unholy" and a perversion to the faith you posit....YOU are a FRAUD!
truth

Perth, Australia

#478214 Sep 25, 2013
Jesus Christ will come!

Jesus Christ walk between sinners.

Why you afraid?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#478215 Sep 25, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry never posted there. There is a duststorm that came here after me. I have no idea what you are talking about, but you are perpetuating a lie. If someone were to discuss something in charity then fine. However the common theme in here have been false Jesuit Oaths, the church is the whore of babylon. Oddly enough the church is never the church because it doesnt say Roman Catholic in the bible which isnt a proper title anyway, but it is the Church not named in Revelations as the whore for some Protestant anyway.
There are quite a few good protestants who are not like those in here. Who do seek more knowledge. Many militant anti-catholics who could think of nothing more deplorable than becoming Catholic have converted in recent times. One has to be open to looking at something and actually debating or discussing what is said rather than looking for a source to respond for the sake of responding which may not pertain to the points being made at all but cover the general subject. G.K. Chesterton a convert who went the other direction of most of the intellectuals of his time is very interesting.
We hear much of Clarence Darrows defeating I wanna say Jennings the Protestant, but little about how Chesterton defeated him soundly in a debate. Chesterton once revered became enemy number 1 when he converted to the Church. C.S. Lewis Mere Christianity has bridged the gap for many agnostics and atheists. But as I said you accuse me of being where I wasnt. I respond to misrepresentations of the faith which in here there have been too many to count.
Ya right...You are such a liar.
Why can't you just own up to the truth?
truth

Perth, Australia

#478216 Sep 25, 2013
Jesus Christ words is perfect.
He come because of sinners.
truth

Perth, Australia

#478217 Sep 25, 2013
please tell me

Why I am not afraid?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#478218 Sep 25, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry never posted there. There is a duststorm that came here after me. I have no idea what you are talking about, but you are perpetuating a lie. If someone were to discuss something in charity then fine. However the common theme in here have been false Jesuit Oaths, the church is the whore of babylon. Oddly enough the church is never the church because it doesnt say Roman Catholic in the bible which isnt a proper title anyway, but it is the Church not named in Revelations as the whore for some Protestant anyway.
There are quite a few good protestants who are not like those in here. Who do seek more knowledge. Many militant anti-catholics who could think of nothing more deplorable than becoming Catholic have converted in recent times. One has to be open to looking at something and actually debating or discussing what is said rather than looking for a source to respond for the sake of responding which may not pertain to the points being made at all but cover the general subject. G.K. Chesterton a convert who went the other direction of most of the intellectuals of his time is very interesting.
We hear much of Clarence Darrows defeating I wanna say Jennings the Protestant, but little about how Chesterton defeated him soundly in a debate. Chesterton once revered became enemy number 1 when he converted to the Church. C.S. Lewis Mere Christianity has bridged the gap for many agnostics and atheists. But as I said you accuse me of being where I wasnt. I respond to misrepresentations of the faith which in here there have been too many to count.
So now you are calling me a "liar" too?
You are one sorry piece of shit!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#478219 Sep 25, 2013
Sorry "Dusty"...You are a grey box POS liar until you can prove otherwise....and so far you haven't...and your credibility is worthless, and your repyraruin is even less worthy. Perhaps you should "register" like any "normal" poster that expects to recieve any "respect" or credibility.
Until then, I will presume you are the very same poster I accuse you of being ...The one you emulated the very same greybox namesake of...and which I personally hate. It is up to you. Even then I will never trust you...ever!
Dust Storm

Pennock, MN

#478220 Sep 25, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya right...You are such a liar.
Why can't you just own up to the truth?
I was not there. You are bearing false witness against me.
truth

Perth, Australia

#478221 Sep 25, 2013
no you are not liar why have to be liar..many things are unknown..its look you can be liar if others don't know..

many project exist

please tell me

atmosphere
stratosphere
troposphere

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#478222 Sep 25, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not there. You are bearing false witness against me.
Really?
Prove me wrong then.
That shouldn't be so difficult, now should it?
It's your handle and name you need to defend ...not mine buckwheat.
Until such time, I own your scrubby ass.
Dust Storm

Pennock, MN

#478223 Sep 25, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Sorry "Dusty"...You are a grey box POS liar until you can prove otherwise....and so far you haven't...and your credibility is worthless, and your repyraruin is even less worthy. Perhaps you should "register" like any "normal" poster that expects to recieve any "respect" or credibility.
Until then, I will presume you are the very same poster I accuse you of being ...The one you emulated the very same greybox namesake of...and which I personally hate. It is up to you. Even then I will never trust you...ever!
I don't need your trust, but thank you very much for lying about me and your colorful language. Impressive. I am not even sure what people discussed in this topic you claim I posted for months on, but I dont have 50 names and I dont spend every waking hour on topix. Im certain there are some Protestants in here that are aware of another duststorm as are the Catholics. However if it makes you happy to believe your lie and feed your contempt then who am I to stand in the way of your happiness?

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#478224 Sep 25, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>The pope is picked by Christ, who is God, remember Peter?. Young men are called and picked by Christ, who is God to become priests. Women who become nuns are picked to be brides of Christ, who is God. Christ started the Catholic Church.
~~~

You have no scripture to connect The Apostle Peter with the Roman

Catholic Church, nor to attach your poor example of a church to him.

all of your conjecture is based upon assumptions.

Even if it were ...

The Roman Catholic has prostituted any thing that has any

semblance of Christianity..

It is adulterated with paganism will worship and idolatry...

and prides it's self as the representation of God, yet is as full

of demonic activity as a possum is ticks and fleas..

Rev 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

Rev 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#478225 Sep 25, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need your trust, but thank you very much for lying about me and your colorful language. Impressive. I am not even sure what people discussed in this topic you claim I posted for months on, but I dont have 50 names and I dont spend every waking hour on topix. Im certain there are some Protestants in here that are aware of another duststorm as are the Catholics. However if it makes you happy to believe your lie and feed your contempt then who am I to stand in the way of your happiness?
don't really give two shits who you think you are. Your first 5 posts are identical to your previous performance on topix.> That tells me you are one and the same hate filled piece of shit that was here before. I don't need to know any more.
I never said you had 50 names...are you a multiple sock puppet too? Thanks for letting us all know that too.
Until you can prove otherwise...yes you are one and the very same varmint we all know and despise.
Thank you for your time-this time and forever more time....ya phoney.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#478226 Sep 25, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need your trust, but thank you very much for lying about me and your colorful language. Impressive. I am not even sure what people discussed in this topic you claim I posted for months on, but I dont have 50 names and I dont spend every waking hour on topix. Im certain there are some Protestants in here that are aware of another duststorm as are the Catholics. However if it makes you happy to believe your lie and feed your contempt then who am I to stand in the way of your happiness?
You are giving yourself away more with every post you make ya liar.
Now everyone knows ya post under several greyboxes too.
Boy are you ever dumb!

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#478227 Sep 25, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you are calling me a "liar" too?
You are one sorry piece of shit!
~~~

From the filth that is evinced in your above post..
your heart could stand a good cleansing..

Mat_12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Mat_12:35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

Evidently you have no respect for yourself or any one else here in this forum..
truth

Perth, Australia

#478228 Sep 25, 2013
look fire
in silver and gold everything going too melt

now
Why I am liar?
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#478229 Sep 25, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>The Orthodox church believes it is the true Church that Christ founded...do you see us bragging about that???? Are you beginning to understand?
YES! You push your "anti-catholic" legendary and fictitious church history myths on this forum (every chance you get).... No difference than the bible only (make-it up-as-you-go) Protestant history (EXPERTS??) who enjoy re-writing TRUE CHURCH History ---all to their own demise and destruction. Try looking in the mirror Seraphima and you will see "exactly why" you came on this forum. TO ATTACK THE CATHOLIC FAITH and the CATHOLIC CHURCH!!! No other reason!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Catcher1 817,801
Caucasians are Neanderthal-Sapien hybrids. (Oct '07) 8 min Johnny 147
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 12 min Classic 2,196
Why I am still a Christian. 16 min the lazy athiest 4
skype sex id luv to try it (Aug '13) 25 min joacon6 145
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 28 min Freebird USA 9,248
Any girl around I'm horny :( 42 min Stonelove415 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 43 min His Hollines dr S... 39,967
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 50 min True Truth 609,880
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Porkpie Hat 270,167
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr bacon hater 97,998
More from around the web