Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 554,632
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
Clay

United States

#478050 Sep 24, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>No....I had a sincere question when I asked you which Apostles were killed by Jews and which were killed by Romans. You took that as a jab but no jab was intended.I am sorry that you misunderstood me...
The one before that was a jab. Whateva...I do not care. Have a good night.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#478051 Sep 24, 2013
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in all HIS teachings. 50 yrs? You misunderstood hojo. Show me the post.
My prayers will never get to your house, I'm sending them up to Jesus' and his helpers. RV 8
:-)
It is a nice gesture...and should be appreciated for what it is. You have a good heart...whether I agree with your beliefs or not.
Just say'n...

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#478053 Sep 24, 2013
thehe traditional english verses parenthetically.

Ave maria! maiden mild!
O listen to a maiden's prayer!
For thou canst hear amid the wild
( for thou canst hear though from the wild)
Tis thou, tis thou canst save amid despair.
We slumber safely 'til the morrow,
(safe may we sleep beneath thy care,)
Tho' we, by men, outcast, reviled;
(tho' banish'd, outcast, and reviled;)
O maiden! see a maiden's sorrow -
O mother, hear a suppliant child!
Ave maria!

Ave maria! undefiled!
The flinty couch whereon we're sleeping
(the flinty couch we now must share)
Shall seem with down of eider piled,
If thou above, sweet, watch our keeping
(if thy protection hover there.)
The murky cavern's air's so heavy
(the murky cavern's heavy air)
Shall breathe of balm if thou hast smiled;
O maiden! hear a maiden's pleading!
(then, maiden! hear a maiden's prayer;)
O mother, hear a suppliant child!
Ave maria!

Ave maria! stainless styled!
O fiends of air and earth the essence
(foul demons of the earth and air)
From this their wonted haunt exiled
Shall flee before thy holy presence
(shall fee before thy presence fair)

We bow beneath our care so laden
(we bow us to our lot of care)
To thy dear guidance reconciled;
(beneath thy guidance reconciled;)
Then hear, o maiden, simple maiden!
(hear for a maid, a maiden's prayer;)
And for a father hear a child!
Ave maria!

~~~~~~

If Mary is not worshiped by Roman Catholics

Why does this song above glorify Her..

and give the impression that she is a mediator between

man and Jesus ...

When the Bible says

1Ti_2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
Anthony MN

Saint Paul, MN

#478054 Sep 24, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because you like to limit "God's inspiration".
I don't.
I certainly don't. But there were only a limited number of men chosen lead and appoint successors.

Are there ANY early writings you do reject? If so, why?
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

#478055 Sep 24, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
I ridicule the process of prayer, because I've yet to see it actually help someone. Just like every other so-called "Christian" on this forum and others, not one of you have openly decided to test prayer. All because you know deep down inside, that it is a mental rub thatyou make upon yourself, and to go about and show others some sort of compassion. When in truth, you probably could care less about my wife or me, just because I believe completely different than you.
Please make sure you have your story straight, before imposing false claims upon the forum.
And if you had paid attention to me, you may have learned a thing or two about yourself.
Maybe you did and have, but are just to darn afraid to admit that you had.
Who knows. You Catholics are always so self-centered, that it seems to cause the advice posted by others to become taboo, because you would rather believe other men had given you your correct belief.
Did you think I wouldn't read your post?
Please, Nasl, I've had enough. In fact, way more than my share.

I could have given you advice about how to care for your wife because I was the sole caregiver for my bed-ridden father for over two years before he died. He had had two major strokes and God knows how many TIAs. They affected his legs, he could no longer walk; also his bowels, his bladder, his arm and hands. In the middle of it all, I broke my ankle and was dealing with other health issues. Then he contracted MRSA in the hospital or rehab. It was a nightmare. He suffered a great deal. But I figured you knew what to do. She's your wife, after all. No one knows better than you how to love her. If you don't, no one can tell you how.

There are several people on this forum who suffer in silence, Nasl. They might mention it once or twice, but that's it. They don't make a fuss about it. We pray for them as well, we just don't say much, if anything, about it. I do care or else I would have said nothing. I was very sad to hear about her and still am. I also feel for you as you must be devastated. Nevertheless, if it makes you feel better to belittle and ridicule me, there's nothing I can do about that. And, yes, of course I knew you would read my post. It is a forum after all. Maybe you would like it better if I gushed all over you and made myself look good in the eyes of....men??

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#478056 Sep 24, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>I got the flu shot not nick. He can not take them because he has a very low immune system. Nickie lives in a bubble just about.He leaves the house only for doctors appointments and then he has to wear a mask.And company is restricted is to family only and he sypes with the grandkids.He can not be around people...
Ya. You got it because they do not want you to be a "carrier" to a possible "disaster" in his depreciated (compromised) condition of health and susceptibility. Wise doctors. If he is ever feeling the "lows", feel free to contact me...I will do all I can to help(from afar) in the situation...but you already know that.
I know that this sounds quite odd and unfamiliar to many folks on here, but I have developed a love for you two folks that can not be explained.
It is what it is...
Your "heathen" friend.
Anthony MN

Saint Paul, MN

#478057 Sep 24, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOD FOR THE CARDINAL..the,Church has rightly come out before on this,..But Biden and Pelosi were at the inaugural Mass for the Pope..
Proudly announcing themselves,as CATHOLIC..dud they receive Communion.in Rome .
What's bad . Really ..is the people next to many of us in Church who vote for these people ..
My sister ..very involved in her Church..gets,really upset over the attitude of other Catholics on voting .
By the polls almost half who voted votes liberally ..And for this,administration..i think that's,why they kept Biden ..
Some non CATHOLUCS,too but not at the percentage if Catholics.
I really don't understand it ..my Catholics friends,, I know ow they voted ..And how upset They are,..so who are theses,people .
I really wonder but good for he,Cardinal ..wonder what her pastor will do ???
"By the polls almost half who voted votes liberally ..And for this,administration..i think that's,why they kept Biden ..
Some non CATHOLUCS,too but not at the percentage if Catholics."

You obviously ignored the link I gave the last time we had this discussion. I told you before, they are Catholic-in-name-only, like Pelosi and Biden. The polls you see break the percentage down among weekly mass goers and others who rarely go. I doubt Obama got 15% of the vote from weekly mass goers in my Church.

“OneLordOneFaith Eph4:5”

Since: Apr 08

Saint John Paul II Pray 4 Us.

#478058 Sep 24, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
The BODY OF BELIEVERS IS THE BRIDE ...NOT JUST YOUR CHURCH
Just to be clear here ..
I never saw that much difference between our faiths ..IN JESUS AS SAVIOUR ..until reading some of the posts here .
No Rose, Christ can have but ONE SPOUSE and that is the Church that HE started!![Mt 16:18] Not a man-made church like yours…John Smyth started the Baptist church in Amsterdam.

The BIG difference between your faith and ours is ……JESUS STARTED OURS. Yours is man-made.
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,Mary is,more important to the CATHOLIC..
Blessed Mother Mary is important to us because JESUS himself said...”Behold Your Mother” That is what we do.
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
You have sacraments .
For a Catholic that went to Catholic school, you sure didn’t learn much.
Every Sacrament we have is Bible base. You guy have sacraments too, only two.
Remember what sacrament means?? A sacrament is instituted by Christ to give us Grace. If you want I can give each one to you, with the bible reference.
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
But BASICALLY WE ALL HAVE THE SAME FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST AS OUR SAVIOUR .
MY FAIH IN HIM IS not DEPRNDENT ON having differences with you .
Despite what you want to believe I never heard a,sermon about Catholics.
Rose, every Christian church believes that JESUS is our Savior!!!
The big difference is our 7 Sacraments that protestant do not practice.
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Argument here is on the premise THAT only your CURRENT CHURCH is true to Jesus .
Only TRUE because he founded HIS Church. Man founded yours and made up new rules to follow!!
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you tell that to.your old friends ..try to convert them..or their faith is no good
I'm saying to you ...
We eAch who claim out loud,Jesus as,Lord and Our SAVIOUR have a,place in.His,will...I dint care,how old you believe the RCC IS .
Jesus is our ONLY HIGH PRIEST ..ITS HIM WE WORSHIP
AS you know JESUS is the center of our MASS, no one else. We receive JESUS on Sundays in the Holy Eucharist and during the week if we like.[John 6]

How many times do you receive him? Once every 6

month? Some of Jesus followers rejected the

Eucharist, pretty much like you guys.[ John 6:64-71]

Continue

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#478059 Sep 24, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
What's disturbing to me Rose is the fact you gloss over so many of the posts by protestants who condemn Catholics and the Church. I've been here a few years and I think it's running about 100-1. I, personally, don't see protestants as enemies at all, and the Church certainly doesn't. What saddens me is how mis-informed many of you are. Most of us are more than willing to explain our beliefs in the spirit of friendship and understanding, but many of you, I think, are a bit leery of letting go of some the hardened opinions.
Have to say it's,partly true ..But a,good deal of posts,I'm looking at are,addressed to me ...And some are insulting ..personally

And I came back on this board ..I never realized how,far apart Catholics and non CATHOLICS are,...And a lot of it comes,from
as,I see,it ..."I'm a more holy person that you because if my Church""

You can't be right your not ......

WE ARE,BETTER CHRISTIAN THAN YOU ARE,

MY CHURCH IS,OLDER. BETTER ...
We have the,Pope ..You just read scripture

It's or scripture

Things,like that ..

Even down to personal insults ...

And anyone reading our posts who does,not believe but is curious will see us,all as poor examples of Christ ...IMO

WE LOVE AND PROFESS THE SAME JESUS,CHRIST ..I.HOPE

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#478060 Sep 24, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Nick believes in the Eucharist as the literal flesh of Jesus Christ. He believes in the ever virginity of Mary who also lived without sin..
He believes in confession to a Priest; baptism with water; the sacramental ordained Priesthood; Icons are present during the Holy Mass; incense; kneeling down before the Blessed Sacrament. Last Rites; a place between Heaven and Hell. He rejects your opinion that scripture is all Jesus wills for His ministry; He rejects your entire views on sola scripture and does not think you're an authority on it.
Did I miss anything Nick?
So what exactly is it, that you have in common with this man that you believe is headed to Hell for idolatry because he believes a piece of bread is Jesus Christ??
Clay....YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR MY HUSBAND NICK NOR DO YOU HAVE HIS PERMISSION TOO SPEAK FOR HIM!!!!!.YOU.. USING NICK AS A WEAPON WILL NOT BRING US CLOSE TO YOU FOR SURE. Nick is resting now but when he awakes I am sure HE will be more than happy to correct this post of yours with the FACTS ONCE MORE....What we believe and what the Orthodox Church beliefs WILL NEVER BE USED AS A WEAPON BY US!! I find this to be evil and disgusting that YOU would go so slow...Both Nick and I find confronting and his wife to be more Christian than you will ever be or ever hope to be.You are a prime example of someone that goes to church, confesses. takes communion, then goes home gets on the computer and insults everyone that is not in line with your church or your beliefs.Whats the purpose of even taking communion if your not even trying to live a CHRIST LIKE LIFE as THAT is the true reason for being a CHRISTIAN!!!!

Location hidden

#478061 Sep 24, 2013
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
No Rose, Christ can have but ONE SPOUSE and that is the Church that HE started!![Mt 16:18] Not a man-made church like yours…John Smyth started the Baptist church in Amsterdam.
The BIG difference between your faith and ours is ……JESUS STARTED OURS. Yours is man-made.
<quoted text>
Blessed Mother Mary is important to us because JESUS himself said...”Behold Your Mother” That is what we do.
<quoted text>
Remember what sacrament means?? A sacrament is instituted by Christ to give us Grace. If you want I can give each one to you, with the bible reference.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Only TRUE because he founded HIS Church. Man founded yours and made up new rules to follow!!
<quoted text>
AS you know JESUS is the center of our MASS, no one else. We receive JESUS on Sundays in the Holy Eucharist and during the week if we like.[John 6]
Continue
Jesus didn't start your church. he never would have approved of such EVIL!!!!

#478062 Sep 24, 2013
Pt 2 for Rose
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO your efforts might be better spent talking to.your liberal fellow Catholics who are helping vote this country away ..DESPITE THE WELL MEANT WORDS FROM YOUR BISHOPS ..half of them vote liberally and for the most p to abortion candidate ever .
Surprise the liberal Catholics, are Catholics in name only.[btw Pelosi has been warned by her Bishop.[1Cor.11:27-29] She can be Catholic but CANNOT receive Jesus until she followers HIS teachings.]
; Pretty much like some in your church that call themselves Baptists but get drunk on weekends. When your church teaches no drinking and commit adultery. Sin is sin Rose..
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
We can spend our passion fighting among like minded Christians.
Most of us here are conservative I'll wager ..or we could at least unite when it's time to vote .
We will All be in the same boat ..as the SECULARISTS see NO. DIFFERENCE BEtweEM US ..should they decide we are expendable and get the power to silence us ..which they get more of every election..
As they fight to take down crosses or crucifixes in.cemeteries..
I'm reminded of that Star Tek episode with Frank.Goshen ..fighting over
Which side of their faces were painted EHAT color .
While we argue over Mary and Joseph...half of Catholics and 22 percent of PROTS ..put weapons in doctors hands by their pro abortion votes .
...And votes to shut GOD out if our lives ...And votes in some places to call our religion one of HATE .
You ever read any other forums ..they truly believe we want a theocracy .
That our commandments,and scripture preach hate .
So while we hide in our churches ..our votes get scarcer ...
SO let's,argue each other into annihilation
As this COUnry kills more babies and abandons Israel ..God made this country great ..why do you.think that is
WE ALL OF OUR FAITHS SPREAD HIS WORD ....And we are Israel a allies or have Been
I will BLESS those who Bless you ...God's words to Abraham..
We should all remember That .
He used ALL OF US ..not just the RCC ...so we could be strong in His,Grace when we were needed to BE USED BY HIM
I agree with everything you said above, the only way to is to join forces.
by voting those in the likes of Obama OUT. He is the most pro-abortion president of our time.
“If my daughter makes a mistake I wouldn’t want her to live with it”-----Obama L
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary's activities have nothing to do with our Salvation ..except giving birth o OUR Saviour
You wrote……
“except giving birth to OUR SAVIOR”
Rose that’s a big deal…..because she was chosen among all women.
“Hail FAVORED One”=Hail Mary full of GRACE!!!! Luke 1
Grace
Grace = gift of God; in Christianity, the infinite love, mercy, FAVOR, and goodwill shown by God.
fall from grace to lose a FAVORED or privileged position
Grace (v) dignify, honor, FAVOR distinguish.----
fa·vored [fáyv&#601;rd]
adj
. chosen: preferred to any other

.privileged: enjoying advantages or privileges denied to others

Blessed Mother Mary had everything to do with our salvation she brought forth our Savior!“Honor your father and mother,”“Behold your Mother” John 19:27.[Don’t be afraid to Love Mother Mary you’ll never love her more then Jesus does]
Blessed Mother Mary gathers followers for her Dear Son.
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD ALLOWED FOR THE RDFORMATION AND YOUR NON CATHOLUC BROTHERS AND SISTERS
God did NOT allowed the reformation,[the evil one allowed it] Jesus wanted all to be ONE.[John 17:11]
One Lord, One Faith, ONE Baptists Eph 4:5
Martin Luther was a heretic, with his own ideas. Look at the confusion he caused
Sooo many protestant churches and non agree with each other.

Catholics are ONE, that like JESUS wanted. While ML was causing division, Our Blessed Mother was converting millions to her son.
At the wedding in Cana she said ‘Do what HE tells you.”
ReginaM

Toms River, NJ

#478063 Sep 24, 2013
Well, that didn't take long.

I should have taken bets.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#478064 Sep 24, 2013
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Continue
you wrote

question...

WHERE DID THE BIBLE SAY,...
Joh 3:15 That whosoever believeth in THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH should not perish, but have eternal life.

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever BELIEVETH IN THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH should not perish, but have everlasting life.

MU BIBLE SAYS

Joh 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him/JESUS should not perish, but have eternal life.

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

where and when did Jesus GIVE the roman catholic church sole

monopoly of the love mercy, and forgiveness of JESUS CHRIST

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#478065 Sep 24, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>You are not an enemy, that is very childish. Protestants , esp you are misguided and ignorant when it comes to church teachings , you, who have Catholic relatives and is a lapsed Catholic, should know more than what you post. You're ignorance makes me think you never were a Catholic.
KNIT if all the,CATHOLICS on here you embody the most EHAT I was talking about ..however ..You choose,to doubt what I say I learned ..

Or that I grew,up Catholic ..that's wrong .

But you also posted for months,that I was,someone else and,insisted I was,..so it's,not surprising you cannot take,people being honest ..

I know,what I learned, I've given links to he,Catechism I learned FRom

If I gave up.personal info I'd tell you my school...But I don't ..

BELieve what and how,you wish

Location hidden

#478066 Sep 24, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. You got it because they do not want you to be a "carrier" to a possible "disaster" in his depreciated (compromised) condition of health and susceptibility. Wise doctors. If he is ever feeling the "lows", feel free to contact me...I will do all I can to help(from afar) in the situation...but you already know that.
I know that this sounds quite odd and unfamiliar to many folks on here, but I have developed a love for you two folks that can not be explained.
It is what it is...
Your "heathen" friend.
You speak from the heart and that is what counts.We know that your intentions are meant and we feel that. "heathen" protestant catholic etc. faith does not matter.it is the love and respect is what we go by..Thank you "heathen" friend..lol

#478067 Sep 24, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus didn't start your church. he never would have approved of such EVIL!!!!
So he didn't make any of us because we are all sinners??

Now hurry and run to dear hubby for help.:-D

In case you missed it.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/507...
----Britannica.com

The Roman Catholic Church traces its history to Jesus Christ and the Apostles. Over the course of centuries it developed a highly sophisticated theology and an elaborate organizational structure headed by the papacy, the oldest continuing absolute monarchy in the world.
++++++++++
The number of Roman Catholics in the world (nearly 1.2 billion) is greater than that of nearly all other religious traditions. There are more Roman Catholics than all other Christians combined and more Roman Catholics than all Buddhists or

Hindus. Although there are more Muslims than Roman Catholics, the number of

***Roman Catholics is greater than that of the individual traditions of Sh&#299;&#703;ite and

Sunni Islam.

These incontestable statistical and historical facts suggest that some understanding of Roman Catholicism—its history, its institutional structure, its beliefs and practices, and its place in the world—is an indispensable component of cultural literacy, regardless of how one may individually answer the ultimate questions of life and death and faith. Without a grasp of what Roman Catholicism is, it is difficult to make historical sense of the Middle Ages, intellectual sense of the works of Thomas Aquinas, literary sense of The Divine Comedy of Dante, artistic sense of the Gothic cathedrals, or musical sense of many of the compositions of Haydn and Mozart.
“The Encyclopedia Britannica is published with the editorial advice of the faculties of the
University of Chicago,
University of Oxford, Cambridge, London and Edinburgh:
a committee at the University of Toronto and
committees drawn from members of the faculties of the University of Tokyo and
The Australian National University”

#478068 Sep 24, 2013
ReginaM wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, you must rate! He ridiculed my prayers for her. It's a good thing I don't pay any attention to him.:)
Am I special?!! LOL
:-D

We need to pray for both, I'm sure they will be going thru a lot.
Anthony MN

Saint Paul, MN

#478069 Sep 24, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to say it's,partly true ..But a,good deal of posts,I'm looking at are,addressed to me ...And some are insulting ..personally
And I came back on this board ..I never realized how,far apart Catholics and non CATHOLICS are,...And a lot of it comes,from
as,I see,it ..."I'm a more holy person that you because if my Church""
You can't be right your not ......
WE ARE,BETTER CHRISTIAN THAN YOU ARE,
MY CHURCH IS,OLDER. BETTER ...
We have the,Pope ..You just read scripture
It's or scripture
Things,like that ..
Even down to personal insults ...
And anyone reading our posts who does,not believe but is curious will see us,all as poor examples of Christ ...IMO
WE LOVE AND PROFESS THE SAME JESUS,CHRIST ..I.HOPE
I hope so too.

One thing you have never seen is a Catholic telling a protestant they are going to hell because they're protestant. I've been told that by most of the old timers here many times.

#478070 Sep 24, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit making things up New Age of which you and other Protestants have "become experts"!!........ The Catholic Church has "NEVER" changed its doctrine, since Jesus established HIS 1st Church at Antioch, in 33 AD to the Martrydom of St. Peter in 67AD, to martyrdom of Ignatius of Antioch in 107AD, to Polycarp in 155AD to St Justin in 165AD, Tertullion 202,St Cypian 258, St Basil in 379 up to the Canon of Sacred Scripture formed by the early Church Fathers and the Council of Trent who "officially listed the inspired books of the Bible in 397AD.AGAIN ---AS I have said before, the same books that you Protestants interpret (or better yet misinterpret) to your own demise and destruction!!!
FURTHERMORE, I will take "my wisdom, discernment and insight from the Spirit of God through His Son Jesus regarding the TRUE faith, and Salvation in Our Lord--- in and through HIS historically and biblically PROVEN One TRUE CATHOLIC CHURCH over your "misguided, misdirected and misled (bible only (CONTRADICTING) intelligence) EACH and EVERY DAY at Daily Mass, with the Eucharist (Jesus Christ TRUE BODY AND BLOOD), adhering to and receiving the TRUE INTERPRETATION of the Sacred Scriptures, the Sacraments and the FULLNESS of the FAITH and the TRUTH in Our Lords One (and only one TRUE) Catholic Church (the Bride of Christ)
I knew it!!!

NASL was wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min onemale 263,402
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min ChristineM 763,476
what the best in this store ?? https://awesome.... 12 min MURAD 1
what the best model of this wrist watches 16 min MURAD 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min BenAdam 603,524
Moses never existed 49 min Hidingfromyou 521
Do you want to earn money from home? Believe me... 1 hr cesar1988 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Lyndi 175,006
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 9 hr woody934 136

Top Stories People Search