Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 665064 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#478229 Sep 25, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>The Orthodox church believes it is the true Church that Christ founded...do you see us bragging about that???? Are you beginning to understand?
YES! You push your "anti-catholic" legendary and fictitious church history myths on this forum (every chance you get).... No difference than the bible only (make-it up-as-you-go) Protestant history (EXPERTS??) who enjoy re-writing TRUE CHURCH History ---all to their own demise and destruction. Try looking in the mirror Seraphima and you will see "exactly why" you came on this forum. TO ATTACK THE CATHOLIC FAITH and the CATHOLIC CHURCH!!! No other reason!!!
yTube

AOL

#478230 Sep 25, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST______

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#478232 Sep 25, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
From the filth that is evinced in your above post..
your heart could stand a good cleansing..
Mat_12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
Mat_12:35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
Evidently you have no respect for yourself or any one else here in this forum..
See it however you wish confrinting...I call it like I see it...and I DON"T lie in it either. Live with it or ignore it...That is up to you. You can call me anything you wish. I KNOW who and WHAT I am...and I do NOT need nor seek your approval for it...I am my own person within the ALL, and that is that. I do NOT bow to any man...including YOU.

Location hidden

#478233 Sep 25, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
From the filth that is evinced in your above post..
your heart could stand a good cleansing..
Mat_12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
Mat_12:35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
Evidently you have no respect for yourself or any one else here in this forum..
Oh your deity forbid...I said the word "shit"...when you people confer far more immoral thoughts without ever saying such simple words. You are such hypocrites sometimes...You make want to puke.
Y'know?

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#478234 Sep 25, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>oh but we were told that John was buddies with the Catholic's here....is that true?
he hated dust storm with a passion along with mary Hammond. and the person from toms river only became friends right before he died.

he never forgot when he was attacked none of them came to his rescue, in fact only one person defended him and that was "yours truly"

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#478235 Sep 25, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
See it however you wish confrinting...I call it like I see it...and I DON"T lie in it either. Live with it or ignore it...That is up to you. You can call me anything you wish. I KNOW who and WHAT I am...and I do NOT need nor seek your approval for it...I am my own person within the ALL, and that is that. I do NOT bow to any man...including YOU.
~~~

You wrote

I do NOT bow to any man...including YOU.

I am not a god...i do not expect any one to bow to me

But

If you intend to make Heaven your home...

Jesus said..

Mat_5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

The Apostle Paul said

Heb_10:22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

Heb_12:14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

Location hidden

#478236 Sep 25, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>he hated dust storm with a passion along with mary Hammond. and the person from toms river only became friends right before he died.
he never forgot when he was attacked none of them came to his rescue, in fact only one person defended him and that was "yours truly"
Well...it looks as though we're back to the same hitch'n post son.
Difference is- I don't need no help...I'm a lone gunman...an it's do or die... saddle up to the winner...an I'm game for it...no collateral damage in the wind here....cept'n maybe confrinting ...who wants ta call me names while the gunfight is on...but that's OK too...I got more than one hand in the action...an I don't aim ta lose here neither.

#478237 Sep 25, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh your deity forbid...I said the word "shit"...when you people confer far more immoral thoughts without ever saying such simple words. You are such hypocrites sometimes...You make want to puke.
Y'know?
~~~

It might seem simple to you..but my mind is not an out house ..

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#478239 Sep 25, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
YES! You push your "anti-catholic" legendary and fictitious church history myths on this forum (every chance you get).... No difference than the bible only (make-it up-as-you-go) Protestant history (EXPERTS??) who enjoy re-writing TRUE CHURCH History ---all to their own demise and destruction. Try looking in the mirror Seraphima and you will see "exactly why" you came on this forum. TO ATTACK THE CATHOLIC FAITH and the CATHOLIC CHURCH!!! No other reason!!!
I came on this forum hopeing to meet people with the same interest as me. The I saw the trash you catholics were throwing around..I look in the mirro hojo and I see a good person and an honest person.The CHURCH HISTORY IS THE HISTORY OF THE TRUTH. YOUR CHURCH STARTED IN 1054 AND IS not the true church...common sense will tell you that...AND I DONT QUOTE THIS EVERY CHANCE IT GET.unlike you and your spaming of THE CATHOLIC CHURCH...ONE TRUE CHURCH...2000 YEARS...CHRIST FOUNDED...garbage and and the name calling and personal attacks...you and your buddies throw your personal attacks at nick and me expect an attack on your church by us.....I refuse to lower my self to your standards and use personal attacks...got that hobo..

#478240 Sep 25, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...it looks as though we're back to the same hitch'n post son.
Difference is- I don't need no help...I'm a lone gunman...an it's do or die... saddle up to the winner...an I'm game for it...no collateral damage in the wind here....cept'n maybe confrinting ...who wants ta call me names while the gunfight is on...but that's OK too...I got more than one hand in the action...an I don't aim ta lose here neither.
~~~
you wrote

.an I don't aim ta lose here neither.

I am not in competition with you or any one else...

and I aint in any gun fight...

the only fight I have is...

1Ti 6:11 But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.

1Ti 6:12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

1Ti 6:13 I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession;

1Ti 6:14 That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Location hidden

#478241 Sep 25, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>he hated dust storm with a passion along with mary Hammond. and the person from toms river only became friends right before he died.
well then I can understand how a person would claim to miss their dear friend with such passion then...thanks for setting the record straight....it is what it is a basket of snakes

Location hidden

#478242 Sep 25, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
It might seem simple to you..but my mind is not an out house ..
Yer gonna have ta prove that different ta me son. So far Ya ain't done to well...all I seen is hatred and discourse. That jist makes ya a target from here on out. You sowed the seeds son, not me...jist remember that when the time comes. I reckon Jesus told ya the same thing...where are ya with that? It don't look good for ya now does it?..don't blame me now...

Location hidden

#478243 Sep 25, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn...Your little mans disease is showing again. You never could get the best of me with all that brilliance you have boasted about for years. Sorry but cracker jack box IQ tests don't count. Its really scary that anyone would take you seriously.
You wish to persist in the lie and call me a woman to bolster your bruised ego. But you are a liar Preston and you have proven it many times and as for your discernment abilities. LOL The Great Apostle. How really sad.
If your not a man and your not a woman then what are you? Never mind don't answer that I know what you are...lol oh and no orthodox on this forum braggs about being the true church.....you name calling shows me that preston has and is getting the best of you....lol confussion? you have no clue what the true meaning of confession is!!!!!..you will have LOTS to answer for when your time comes...yawn away..your not getting any younger...

Location hidden

#478244 Sep 25, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
you wrote
.an I don't aim ta lose here neither.
I am not in competition with you or any one else...
and I aint in any gun fight...
the only fight I have is...
1Ti 6:11 But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.
1Ti 6:12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
1Ti 6:13 I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession;
1Ti 6:14 That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:
Ya ya are son, Ya called me out.{you} did that...remember -because I said the abominal word-"shit"?
Now it's time ya showed yer stuff.
So, let us get it on.
Now, if you want ta fight with the scriptures you jist go right ahead...we all could use a good laugh....but you picked a fight with ME, an I ain't back'n up for ya son...I'm way too old ta play yer games...an I ain't gonna neither son.

Location hidden

#478245 Sep 25, 2013
confussion..confession...typo but it fits...lol
ReginaM

Bloomfield, NJ

#478246 Sep 25, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah..Yes Herm the great scholar has no time to respond to accurate information, but has time to spew inaccuaracies above which were not even the focus of the context. However the saga of humiliation and respect for others continues. lol
Myth 5: An indulgence will shorten your time in purgatory by a fixed number of days.
The number of days which used to be attached to indulgences were references to the period of penance one might undergo during life on earth. The Catholic Church does not claim to know anything about how long or short purgatory is in general, much less in a specific person’s case.
http://www.catholic.com/tracts/myths-about-in...
Ah, thank you for pointing that out. I noticed it, too, but why waste time making corrections that will only be ignored? There were other inaccuracies in the 'list' that he copied and pasted. He often copies errors. But, again, why bother? Like the other protestants, they're here only to attack and trash, not learn. They killed this board. It was bad before, but never this bad, not even close. They've brought hatred and evil here. It's pretty ugly. Thank goodness, I've been too busy to spend much time here anymore. Take care, DS!

#478247 Sep 25, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yer gonna have ta prove that different ta me son. So far Ya ain't done to well...all I seen is hatred and discourse. That jist makes ya a target from here on out. You sowed the seeds son, not me...jist remember that when the time comes. I reckon Jesus told ya the same thing...where are ya with that? It don't look good for ya now does it?..don't blame me now...
You wrote

It don't look good for ya now does it?..don't blame me now...[/

~~~

Rom 15:1 We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves.

Rom 15:2 Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification.

Rom 15:3 For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on me.

Rom 15:4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

Rom 15:5 Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus:

Rom 15:6 That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Rom 15:7 Wherefore receive ye one another, as Christ also received us to the glory of God.

___

There are some actions that Christ will not fellowship with..

The Bible says..

Mat 5:37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

Eph_5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

Location hidden

#478248 Sep 25, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>Upon this rock, I will build my church,Jesus Christ. Rock meant Peter. Deal with it. Another thing, Christ also said the Church will never be destroyed.
WRONG! Rock mean peters faith in Christ..your church will be destroyed....deal with it..

Location hidden

#478249 Sep 25, 2013
AND CHURCH MEANT...THE CHRISTAIN FAITH NOT THE catholic church...
Clay

United States

#478250 Sep 25, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
...lol oh and no orthodox on this forum braggs about being the true church.......
Hmmm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Jedi Mind Master 977,156
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Rider on the Storm 87,809
The Future of Politics in America 8 min It aint necessari... 117
Need Gay under 16 Facetime numbers ;) (Feb '14) 19 min Dan sky 12
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 25 min Truthiness 405
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 35 min gundee123 1,206
Bruce Lee practising Wing Chun in San Francisco 41 min andrewsmith85 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 46 min Rider on the Storm 184,647
More from around the web