Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
461,221 - 461,240 of 533,572 Comments Last updated 14 min ago

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

confrinting with the word wrote:
who="hojo"
If you bible only fundamentalists "truly" believe that the bible is the ONLY source of truth that God chose to transmit His divine and inspired word--then go live it--and quit attacking the Catholic Church, the Catholic faith and Jesus Christ's (biblically and historically proven One True (Universal) Church...... However, we. as Catholics, all know that you "can't do that" because the "main premise" of fundamental Sola Scriptura Protestantism is that IT MUST deny, IT MUST attack, and IT MUST condemn over 2000 years of the TRUTH of TRUE Church History and the TRUE Interpretation of the Bible from 382, 393 and 397 AD by the Early Church Fathers "who wrote it", "interpreted it" and "gave it to you fundies" so that you can re-interpret and mis-interpret to your own (demise and destruction) IT MUST deny, attack and condemn Jesus Christs One TRUE CATHOLIC CHURCH --in order to survive!!! Bible Only fundamental Protestantism CANNOT EXIST OR SURVIVE with attacking, denying and condemning the TRUTH of over 2000 years of the TRUE GOSPEL of Jesus Christ and HIS One (and only one) TRUE CATHOLIC CHURCH. You "fundies" have PROVEN this over and over and over again, on this forum!!!!!!!
Read your own posts while looking in mirror. You see, the condemnation is coming from you. YOU are not convinced; that is why you resist so hard, and it is why you repeat the same things over and over. Your heart is saying one thing, but your mind is saying another.
I cannot believe if hojo cane from a bible believing CHURCH they spent

Their sermons talking about CATHOLICS ...we do on here because it's,a forum...

And I think.he does,try to convince himself he has found a truer path..

For his,sake I hope he has ..FOR HIM.

BUT the repetition ..Well ..
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

-be bless who is pure in heart

You don't need any priest for that
not any corupt judge lawyers or ow-full smart diploma and smart friends.

-love for God is deference

its will be revile to you
you don't need extra message
you don't need be recognize from others
you have your recognition within yourself
be confident god can see or hear everything
you can't hide nothing as secret

trough good people its going reavile whats others try hide and call people mental..

smooth silky skin is part of DESIGN as creation..

yessssssssssssssssssss

they go on front as future
but i don't

i come as i am alive as it is i am still alive
i come with light
i walk between them i see what i have to see
wounds open wounds
they liked died but can't..

be bless who is pure in heart
asked pray
its going give you to see

bless your accusers
bless your abusers
bless your prosecutors
bless your judges

INRI
-there is a no Law
-there is a no Love
-there is a no Mercy
-there is a suffering
If you suffer represent yourself trough prayers don't asked even priest or anyone just pray front of Cross

on Cross is INRI not x no

with body lags and hands complete there that you can fill and know about suffering..
by

n

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have read ahead ..sorry ....how is,Kay Marie doing at home
Thanks for asking...

KAY MARIE IS DOING QUITE WELL...

She goes tomorrow for the cast to be taken off her wrist..

She will be releaved to be free of it..

She is still using a walker and probably will be for some time..

She will celebrate her 80th birthday on October 2nd.

blessings to you and yours..

God Is Faithful

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Truth,I am going to use your post here to respond to you,atemcowboy and Oxbow.
The Semantics of salvation and details of Mary and her state of being has to include God's provision for her,and to the very fact Jesus the Divine Son of God is conceived in Mary's womb by the Holy Spirit.
The Angel Gabriel did nothing of himself,that has to clarified,he had no part in preparing the Mother of our Lord,for her becoming the first and only woman to have an infant through a Virgin Birth.
The ANGEL Gabriel delivered a message from God,that is his role,and his very presence also is holiness from the Throne of God.
That message to Mary gave to her the opportunity to either accept or reject God's plan to use her as the mother of His only Begotten Son.She was born in sin as we all are and were and so on.But Mary was full of GRACE,that happened at the Anunciation via the power of the Holy Spirit,not of course the Angel Gabriel(he was the messenger).But mary's compliance to receive what the Father was going to give to her,initiated the Holy Grace of God to be imparted to her,cleansing her from all sin,and thus she was sinless at the conception of her dear Son.
She would not have been able to declare to Elizabeth that God was her Savior,if in fact her sins were not removed from her at the conception of her holy Son.Mary was already pregnant when she visited her cousin,so strong was the Spirit of Grace in Mary,that Elizabeth prophesied over her.
If we want to get technical about Mary's state of Grace,one could argue that Mary being trained in a home that honored God,prepared her for her own salvation,but the fact remains that at the anunciation,the holy Angel of the LORD visits this handmaiden,D E C L A R E S her full of Grace(sinless,washed clean),and proceeds to tell her that the Most High will overshadow her and she W I L L conceive of the Holy One of Israel. Her responding that she never knew a M a n(sexually of course),brings Mary to that place of her own vulnerable state as a woman,she humbly responds,that (let it be so unto me),no details of her conversion as we may argue,but such a Holy EVENT includes a conversion of her soul,her mind now is in right standing with the Father,she W I L L conceive of the Holy Child Jesus!
I know some,disagree. You put it wonderfully simple .

I'm.not going o argue about Mary but I see Great sense in your post ....it's not only biblical ..it's logic ..

Thanks
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

yee you can be born again with smooth silky skin
design is part of creation..
yee you can go out from her or so ever what
but i say to you

wounds open wounds they liked died with smooth silky skin..but can't..

i come with light beautiful light
i walk between them
as alive as i am today
i see what i have to see

be bless who is pure in heart
asked pray cry
its going revile you
its going bring you see

if they tell you uyou are sick or liar
you need know
why they say that

because they don't liked that you know or see anything
its lust
its to be thirsty for power and so on..

n

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot believe if hojo cane from a bible believing CHURCH they spent
Their sermons talking about CATHOLICS ...we do on here because it's,a forum...
And I think.he does,try to convince himself he has found a truer path..
For his,sake I hope he has ..FOR HIM.
BUT the repetition ..Well ..
I believe he just cuts and pastes it over and over again.

either way the content of his post never changes.

I don't really expect him to change or any of the other Roman Catholics

that post here...

I write mostly for the sake of those that lurk...(read the post) and seldom if ever contribute any thing to this forum..
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

i told you i am died in future
where
white altar
over my white dress not any symbol
over white altar not any symbol
on time when i arive nobody in church empty
when i arrive nobody there no
did i been scare
no i don't fill that not at all
why i have to be scare
Why you laying Holy Spirit if not trust or to be complete in loving Power.
then why you need be scare..no i don't fill that..
i remember i catch my tiny memory where just before enter in church..big huge door become open by themselves..how=there i just think on moment that i can return tiny memory..

but i did not see nobody around white Altar
i see myself my head on right side white Altar
i looking in something who i see i been frozen
then something pool me then i see myself in pure White dress after White Altar.

Don't pretend with your lips, Holy Spirit can't be liar!
As you can read i am died, but I am still alive.

How you fill..see did you trust your God.
How much you trust Holy Spirit?

n
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

now you fixing your lag
i am very happy and wish you all the best
is that all

nooooooooooooo
asked god fix up your life
new life
1000 years as priest with Jesus=white dress
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

did corupt judges police lawyers teachers priest friends love-ones can stop that..
noooooooooooooooooo
Holy Power
-don't fill shame cry and pray

-dusa koja pati i moli uzdize se Bogu
-rekli su vam da boga nitko nije vidio
-necija dusa ga je dotakla

INRI
- there is a no law
-there is a no love
-there is a no Mercy
-there is a suffering

Did you need recognition from whom lust pride this or that?
no
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Bog mrsi putove lazljivcima.
Bog uzvisuje prijetelje svoje na prijestolj svoj.
Bog upravlja na nevidljiv nacin sa onima koji su odbaceni i prezreni.

http://www.grandpappy.info/pwarrior.htm

INRI
with body lags hands totaly and complite
-there is a no Law
-there is a no love
-there is a no Mercy
-there is a suffering

pain that you can't explain pain

o yes
no better friend Crown pain
very hard resist that pain..yep
but i resist
i try explain to you
about universal pain

'all of us with you, i hear voice and see white hair as snow'

must be very bad dream..

Are you for sure I am liar?

'kakve prikolice su se zakacile za moju dusu'.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

In future woman can be priest
certainly with Jesus Christ someone of them will be.

INRI
not x

INRI you save trough this
not trough timoty peter paul or anyone

INRI
-there is a not Law
-there is a not love
-there is a not Mercy
-there is a suffering

on body appear white dress
on head not ceown no any gold silver this or that tiara or any rich jewil crown

around neck and hand
no any any pearl
no gold no silver not jewel nothing
nothing at all..

just simple white dress without any symbol

face is very happy
not any more tears
no very sad face
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Did your lawyers judges teachers priests your loveones false witheness set up evil wicket praticioners can stop that..

bless them with your pure heart
pray for them

they can be very nice
they can have nice dress
nice diploma
very rich too
very privilege too

o don't worry when they died
everything past away with them

but if you died with words of real God
don't worry
Creator of Heaven and Earth exist!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

<quoted text>
~~~
GOD WILL not only AVENGE THE BLOOD GUILTINESS OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH FOR IT'S FIRST INQUISITION
AND
SATISFY THE CRIES OF THE SOULS OF THE SAINTS THAT ARE UNDER THE ALTAR...IN HEAVEN...
THERE IS ANOTHER BLOOD BATH COMING from the same direction IN THE NEAR FUTURE .
( another inquisition)
that will be worse than the first...
A tribulation "such as the world has never experienced, and never will see again...
against those that BELIEVE IN THE WORD OF GOD.
The rapture is an event that will take place sometime in the near future. Jesus will come in the air, catch up the Church from the earth, and then return to heaven with the Church. The Apostle Paul gave a clear description of the rapture event in his letters to the Thessalonians and Corinthians.

"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words." (1 Thess, 4:16-18).

"Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality" (1 Cor. 15:51-53).
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Asked yourself
Why satanic wicket are thirsty of blade of righteousness?

judges lawyers and prosecutors are thrsty of righteousness of good people..

pray for that evil people

lust and pride and thrsty for power

evil is evil
drunks with blade of saints and good people

'if i need i will remove this planet as well many many'

Who say that?
- not me

I just wrote that they know how much they confident and ow-full in power of themselves.

Are you for sure I am wrong?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Thanks for asking...
KAY MARIE IS DOING QUITE WELL...
She goes tomorrow for the cast to be taken off her wrist..
She will be releaved to be free of it..
She is still using a walker and probably will be for some time..
She will celebrate her 80th birthday on October 2nd.
blessings to you and yours..
God Is Faithful
Luv You Kaye Marie. Our thoughts and Prayers are with you and Confront.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not ever changing.
“Actually, doctrines are defined formally only when there is a controversy that needs to be cleared up or when the magisterium (the Church in its office as teacher; cf. Matt. 28:18–20; 1 Tim. 3:15, 4:11) thinks the faithful can be helped by particular emphasis being drawn to some already-existing belief.”
"When Fundamentalists claim that the doctrine was "invented" at this time, they misunderstand both the history of dogmas and what prompts the Church to issue, from time to time, definitive pronouncements regarding faith or morals. They are under the impression that no doctrine is believed until the pope or an ecumenical council issues a formal statement about it."
Jesus left his Apostles to teach on earth. they are the witnesses.
HE said "He who listens to you listens to me, and he who rejects you rejects me" Luke 10:16
AND
Jesus promised to guide his Church into all truth John 16:12-13
We can have confidence that his Church teaches the truth of Christ.
NASL, not sure what is going on with your wife, I read some are prayer for her. I'll join them for your special intentions, I pray is she okay.

New Age said:
According to hojo it changed over a course of 50 years in the 4th C.

But I will agree with his assertion, it has.

This is just more of your "same old" Protestant (bible only) lies and distorting of the truth of Church history that you "fundies" are so famous for!!!!...... NOWHERE have I ever said nor did I ever say that the One True Apostolic Catholic Church of Jesus Christ has changed its doctrine over a course of 50 years in the 4th Century. Sorry New Age!!! But your lying IS NOT going to pit me or any other Catholic against Star or another Catholic..... You "fundies" rely on "playing your (merry-go-round) game of deception" with your other Protestant contradicting "propagandists" but NOT with us Catholics. God NEVER was, nor ever WILL BE the author of your bible only Protestant inconsistent "confusion and chaos

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

LTM wrote:
Monday, September 23, 2013
This Evening's Meditation
C. H. Spurgeon
----------
"Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe."—Mark 9:23.
certain man had a demoniac son, who was afflicted with a dumb spirit. The father, having seen the futility of the endeavours of the disciples to heal his child, had little or no faith in Christ, and therefore, when he was bidden to bring his son to Him, he said to Jesus, "If Thou cast do anything, have compassion on us, and help us." Now there was an "if" in the question, but the poor trembling father had put the "if" in the wrong place: Jesus Christ, therefore, without commanding him to retract the "if," kindly puts it in its legitimate position. "Nay, verily," He seemed to say, "there should be no 'if' about My power, nor concerning My willingness, the 'if' lies somewhere else." "If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth." The man's trust was strengthened, he offered a humble prayer for an increase of faith, and instantly Jesus spoke the word, and the devil was cast out, with an injunction never to return. There is a lesson here which we need to learn. We, like this man, often see that there is an "if" somewhere, but we are perpetually blundering by putting it in the wrong place. "If" Jesus can help me—"if" He can give me grace to overcome temptation—"if" He can give me pardon—"if" He can make me successful? Nay, "if" you can believe, He both can and will. You have misplaced your "if." If you can confidently trust, even as all things are possible to Christ, so shall all things be possible to you. Faith standeth in God's power, and is robed in God's majesty; it weareth the royal apparel, and rideth on the King's horse, for it is the grace which the King delighteth to honour. Girding itself with the glorious might of the all-working Spirit, it becomes, in the omnipotence of God, mighty to do, to dare, and to suffer. All things, without limit, are possible to him that believeth. My soul, canst thou believe thy Lord to-night?
Love the quote. Very helpful. Thanx
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Did you prosecuted me Paul saul?
Who
a where are you who are you..

'I am one who been on that CROSS..with body legs hands mind and soul..one which you prosecuted.'

Are you for sure you died for Jesus Christ or Paul Saul?

Mr or Mrs liars think about that.

its exist universe up to universe many many many
as in within by one loving Power..

INRI
Who touch that INRI?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Where is that diploma 'INRI'?

What a shame?

professor doctor magistrate judges this or that..

Are you for sure they going save you with that diploma?
DESIGN is part of creation
they can make meat cell
yeeeee smooth and silky skin
see=eye
they liked died but can't..

de=45 degree shape sign=id with your hand mr and mrs majson..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And,I keep telling you ..the only Catholics,I have ever had insult me and my faith in terms,One and only way to salvation is on his forum
And I never in Church or from another believer had another born again Christian give one thought that I ever heard o 're Catholic Church .
I don't know WHAT CHURCH S YOU came FROM..But if part or all of their focus was he Catholic Church or it's,history o make it relevant ........no wonder you left !!!!!
This is,a forum based on a premise that your Church is the only true Church.
Of course your history ..And most surprising to me most of all.is your going against be BIBle on evolution.((Which CHURCH FATHER From
2000 years,ago did that come from.????) Going contrary o Genesis ..I'm sure WOUld make PETER PROUD ..saying we may be descended from some other biological lifeforms?????)) That shocked me ..But hey if it's,from.Rome let's,forget Genesis ...why not)))
I've learned a lot for sure .
But back to the point ..he born again Faith in Jesus Christ ..concerned
Itself with HIM ..not your CHURCH.
I completely agree with you. Sometimes I am very puzzles. I have been with Catholics my entire life. As an adult When I worked mornings before the clients awoke my male friend and I would talk for hours re Orthodoxy and Catholic etc. Sister Yvonne and I were like brother and sister. The Catholic priest and I would talk about how spiritual issues affect damages people.etc etc etc And NEVER NEVER NEVER would the conversation turn into the prideful, rude, abusive attacks that typify many Catholic posts here.There may be 1 or 2 exceptions. Also my Cath friends could question an Orthodox belief and could question a Cath belief and we would just each explain why we believed the way we did.I was shocked when I came here. I never felt anger towards the ath church. Since being exposed to the poisonous post here, I have to actually fight off characterizing the Cath church by those here. When I watch EWTN now I have to fight off thinking about the Cath abuse and arrogance here> The lies. The low blows.The misquotes.The never admitting wrong.I will continue to fight this feeling off, but some Caths here need to know that they are defending their church. They are creating enemies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

455 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min ChristineM 722,167
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 min golti 4,924
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min ChristineM 224,640
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min passing by 256,977
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. 25 min Ed Teach 15
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 50 min RiccardoFire 93,840
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr KIpetesayKEGOut 115,619
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 12 hr nightgown 123
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 16 hr reree 86