Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 23,057)

Showing posts 461,121 - 461,140 of512,402
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>You have horses! I'll stay behind and watch the horses and you and nickie go on tour without me!! LOL
sorry, but someone has to pump the gas. guess who?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
The BODY OF BELIEVERS IS THE BRIDE ...NOT JUST YOUR CHURCH
Just to be clear here ..
I never saw that much difference between our faiths ..IN JESUS AS SAVIOUR ..until reading some of the posts here .
Yes,Mary is,more important to the CATHOLIC..You have sacraments .
But BASICALLY WE ALL HAVE THE SAME FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST AS OUR SAVIOUR .
MY FAIH IN HIM IS not DEPRNDENT ON having differences with you .
Despite what you want to believe I never heard a,sermon about Catholics.
Argument here is on the premise THAT only your CURRENT CHURCH is true to Jesus .
Do you tell that to.your old friends ..try to convert them..or their faith is no good
I'm saying to you ...
We eAch who claim out loud,Jesus as,Lord and Our SAVIOUR have a,place in.His,will...I dint care,how old you believe the RCC IS .
Jesus is our ONLY HIGH PRIEST ..ITS HIM WE WORSHIP
IMO your efforts might be better spent talking to.your liberal fellow Catholics who are helping vote this country away ..DESPITE THE WELL MEANT WORDS FROM YOUR BISHOPS ..half of them vote liberally and for the most p to abortion candidate ever ..
We can spend our passion fighting among like minded Christians.
Most of us here are conservative I'll wager ..or we could at least unite when it's time to vote .
We will All be in the same boat ..as the SECULARISTS see NO. DIFFERENCE BEtweEM US ..should they decide we are expendable and get the power to silence us ..which they get more of every election..
As they fight to take down crosses or crucifixes in.cemeteries..
I'm reminded of that Star Tek episode with Frank.Goshen ..fighting over
Which side of their faces were painted EHAT color .
While we argue over Mary and Joseph...half of Catholics and 22 percent of PROTS ..put weapons in doctors hands by their pro abortion votes .
...And votes to shut GOD out if our lives ...And votes in some places to call our religion one of HATE .
You ever read any other forums ..they truly believe we want a theocracy .
That our commandments,and scripture preach hate .
So while we hide in our churches ..our votes get scarcer ...
SO let's,argue each other into annihilation
As this COUnry kills more babies and abandons Israel ..God made this country great ..why do you.think that is
WE ALL OF OUR FAITHS SPREAD HIS WORD ....And we are Israel a allies or have Been
I will BLESS those who Bless you ...God's words to Abraham..
We should all remember That .
He used ALL OF US ..not just the RCC ...so we could be strong in His,Grace when we were needed to BE USED BY HIM
Mary's activities have nothing to do with our Salvation ..except giving birth o OUR Saviour
GOD ALLOWED FOR THE RDFORMATION
AND YOUR NON CATHOLUC BROTHERS AND SISTERS ..
That is not what the Word of God says:

And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

Repeat: the Lamb's wife...the holy Jerusalem
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Argument here is on the premise THAT only your CURRENT CHURCH is true to Jesus .
Do you tell that to.your old friends ..try to convert them..or
They ask me why I converted to the Catholic Faith and I tell them that 2000 years of proven, authenticated and verifiable TRUE CHURCH HISTORY confirms that Jesus Christ established HIS One True Universal (Catholic) Church---(not the only Church but the one true Church. I tell my My bible only friends from years ago, to remain and (grow where they are planted) if they are "so convinced" that their Church is right for them.---However--with regards to growing in my own (personal) faith and Salvation in Jesus Christ, the Catholic Church (for me) is the ONLY Church that teaches, proclaims and ministers the FULLNESS of the FAITH and the FULLNESS of the TRUTH, with Daily Mass, the Eucharist (the TRUE body and blood of Christ) the OT, NT (especially the Gospel) readings and the 7 Sacraments. As I told them, and you as well, believe what you want! I/we as Catholics will CONTINUE to worship God in HIS WAY, and you Bible Only "fundies" can worship God IN YOUR OWN WAY!!! Your Choice!!!! We(as Catholics) have made ours!!!!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Rose and I have been mocked and called nonOrthodox because we stated that if our Patriarchs take a path away from Christ we will not follow them:

True Orthodoxy:

"obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves", makes the following clarifications: "Perchance someone may tell us that [apart from anarchy and indiscipline] there is a third evil, namely when the ruler [of the Church] is evil. I too know it; and this evil is not small, but much worse even than anarchy is: for it is better not to be guided by anyone, instead of being guided by someone evil. For the former [subordinate] many a time was he saved and many a time was he found to be in danger; but the latter will most certainly stay in danger, being led to an abyss.
John Chrysostom

"Plead God with prayers and tears for Him to send you a guide who is dispassionate and holy. At the same time, also study the divine Scriptures by yourself and particularly the practical writings of the Holy Fathers; so that by cross-examining the teachings and works of your teacher and Leader with these [writings] you may become able to see and to comprehend [his teachings]. And those teachings that are in agreement with the Scriptures, you should adopt and hold them dear in your mind, while the adulterated and foreign ones you should learn to perceive them as such and to turn them away, in order not to be deceived. For know this: many deceivers and false teachers have come forth in these days"
Symeon

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>Jedys? Did you turn pagan?
Knit get real..You read I corrected it .you know I.meant Jesus ..

And that is a real Christian remark. About a prayer to the Lord .

Congratulations ..real classy... knit and pray ...
You know that prayer include you and all on this forum..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
no insult intended.
On the other hand if you are thin skinned...and easily offended,
You are in the wrong forum..
As a pastor I have found many times that working with people
is like walking the edge of a straight razor...no matter which side one
comes down on... he is bound to get hurt...
so roll with the punches
and if depend upon the Lord
for it is said of Him..
Isa 53:3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
Isa 53:4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
Isa 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Isa 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
Since God said He would do all the above...I cast my cares upon Him
I figure there aint no reason for both of us to worry about it.
He has access to all of the universe to fulfill his promises.
If you did not intend insult...what did you mean????
BTW...You still have not learned that God is not Christ...and that Christ is not God..of what denomination to you claim to be a pastor of????
Willing to bet the farm that you will deny proof that they are not one and the same...
Saviour: From the Kione Greek word soter: a deliverer, i.e. God or Christ:--saviour.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
Dear Father
Here we are ..another week passed .
We bring to your feet our Brother Preston who has lost his,dear friend,..please bring him comfort and his friends wife also comfort her ..
Thank you for bringing Kay home .
Once again we ask for healing for those in need .
I ask for my husband eh o is in so much pain from his injuries ..please let this new,treatment help..And I thank you that so far,it has brought him some relief .
I ask for all of us in our infirmities. For relief if it is your will..You know their needs better than we do.
We ask you o reach out to our loved ones who do not know you ..You have a,farther reaching SPIRIT ..t Han.our poor efforts .
We pray fir our country that she will draw closer to you instead of slipping farther away
Please guide our leaders in peaceful pursuits .
Thank.You that it seems your will.That we not be at war
Right now .
We pray for your country Israel and its people that hey May know and do your will
We know you have a,plan FATHER .
I.pray th a in some small way we all may be a part of that plan..
I.pray for peace as best as we are,able among us as we are the servants of your Dear Son
No matter OUR DIFFERENCES.
WE ASK IN JEDYS NAME ...AMEN
Ask in whose named???? Jedys????

And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
Why can't the Roman Catholics picture Mary and Joseph having sex? Do Roman Catholics believe sex within the confines of marriage is a sin? Is there a Roman Catholic on this forum who is married....and never had sex with their spouse. If so, why?
How is marriage consummated? By shaking hands? LOL LOL
Face it..
<quoted text>
You would be best served to correct the Roman Catholics and keep your mouth off my posts.
I will wait for your answer. Were you born from an act of sex or were you hatched on a rock in the desert?
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>when you use filth in your post, I shall rebuke for this type of filth.
What type of filth? Have you lived on another planet until today? Sex is not filthy. Perhaps you view of sex is filthy. And you call yourself a minister? Hardly!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
James WAS Jesus' brother... Just not biological. Mary didn't have anymore biological children because nobody in their right mind would procreate with her after God did. Of course, you guys think she was a incompetent piece of meat who just happened to say yes to God. Right? If she hadn't said yes, God would have simply found another lady down the street?
I hope your grandkids will change the word of God BACK to what was originally taught. Your interpretations and additions will be in the dust bins of history. I strongly believe with the information superhighway, the plague of Protestantism will finally come to an end and the serious Christians will cease being so dang ignorant and come into the only Church started by Jesus Christ, the Catholic Church.
Love it!!!!

A Catholic saying Joseph did not have his right mind!!!! Which also includes the angel that told him to take Mary unto him as his wife!!! Stay on course Clay!!!! You are a jewel!!!!

Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>you still havent gotten it figured out yet, have you clay?
it isn't me that you are calling a liar it is God.
That light no longer flickerth....it is as bright as the sun!!!!
OldJG

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
James WAS Jesus' brother... Just not biological. Mary didn't have anymore biological children because nobody in their right mind would procreate with her after God did. Of course, you guys think she was a incompetent piece of meat who just happened to say yes to God. Right? If she hadn't said yes, God would have simply found another lady down the street?
I hope your grandkids will change the word of God BACK to what was originally taught. Your interpretations and additions will be in the dust bins of history. I strongly believe with the information superhighway, the plague of Protestantism will finally come to an end and the serious Christians will cease being so dang ignorant and come into the only Church started by Jesus Christ, the Catholic Church.
I have searched the Bible from cover to cover and no place, NO PLACE is it written Mary remained a virgin her entire life. NO PLACE. If her perpetual virginity was important and true we would find it in the Bible. Why is it NOT IN THE BIBLE?

Joseph had intimate relations with Mary after Jesus was born. He was her husband, what else could you expect? Did you have intimate relations with your wife or do you just shake hands?

Matthew 1:24-25, 24 "When Joseph woke up, he did as the angel of the Lord commanded and took Mary as his wife. 25 But he did not have sexual relations with her until her son was born. And Joseph named him Jesus."

Clearly, "knew" here means "had marital relations with" There is no other interpretation. To suggest that it means anything else would be changing the subject of the sentence and it wouldn't make sense. Also, "until" implies that he knew her after she gave birth, or in other words they consummated their marriage, it is only natural and right. Not wicked and perverted. Just natural.

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary was a holy obedient Jewess known by God since time began.

I.have never said a bad thing about her ..herbicide with Joseph ..is their business ..there is nothing in scripture of her having adopted children either...just that Jesus had brothers and sisters

Was Joseph obedient to make her his wife?? Scripture seems to say yes

The CC says no..finE..ASK THEM WHEN YOU MEET .

Our eternal souls depend on our relationship with JESUS..

HIS BLOOD washes us and that is Who WE ARE TOLD BY SCRIPTURE ..the writings of the Apostles to believe in.. to have eternal life

And one reason for all his arguing...it's not YOUR SCRIPTURE alone

He disciples wrote about Jesus for BELIEVERS..

And sorry Clay you or your Church does not get to decide who is called by the FATHER to. Christ ...nor WHO are His Sheep ...

Jesus is the Shepherd ..HE SPIRIT MOVES WITHIN OUR SOULS so we believe .

It's not exclusive to CATHOLIC s ...

Clean your own church by instructing Catholics who vote for pro abortion people ...who interpret he commandment not to kill AS NOT pertaining to pre born babies...
Hey need more SCRIPTURE interpretation than most here ..

Just a suggestion.

Mary was holy..blessed by God ...

She is NOT OUR SAVIOUR ..

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
I have searched the Bible from cover to cover and no place, NO PLACE is it written Mary remained a virgin her entire life. NO PLACE. If her perpetual virginity was important and true we would find it in the Bible. Why is it NOT IN THE BIBLE?
Joseph had intimate relations with Mary after Jesus was born. He was her husband, what else could you expect? Did you have intimate relations with your wife or do you just shake hands?
Matthew 1:24-25, 24 "When Joseph woke up, he did as the angel of the Lord commanded and took Mary as his wife. 25 But he did not have sexual relations with her until her son was born. And Joseph named him Jesus."
Clearly, "knew" here means "had marital relations with" There is no other interpretation. To suggest that it means anything else would be changing the subject of the sentence and it wouldn't make sense. Also, "until" implies that he knew her after she gave birth, or in other words they consummated their marriage, it is only natural and right. Not wicked and perverted. Just natural.
And I forgot that second sentence ....

But what does it matter really he RCC believes she remained a virgin.

It's not our business what hey did ...as far as salvation goes .

It only causes fights between us .

And honestly.. God knows the truth ..And probably is sad hat we don't over it .

Just a thought for both sides .

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Ugh .....sorry.

GOD IS,PROBABLY SAD WE FIGHT ABOUT IT

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholic encyclopedia in part:

A group of persons closely connected with the Saviour appears repeatedly in the New Testament under the designation "his brethren" or "the brethren of the Lord" (Matthew 12:46,

brethern: adelfov adelphos, ad-el-fos': from 1 (as a connective particle) and delphus (the womb); a brother (literally or figuratively) near or remote (much like 1):--brother.

The people referred to as "brethern" in that Scripture are not figurative...they are literally brothers...they are real.

The English word "brother" is also a definition of brethern:
Brother: A male having the same parents as another or one parent in common with another.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Roman Catholics have a distorted view of marriage.

Something I want to point out here is that the Roman Catholic doctrine of Mary's perpetual virginity leads to a distorted view of sex in marriage. Roman Catholics maintain—without any biblical evidence—that Mary herself was immaculately conceived and remained without sin all her life. The idea that she never had sex is a part of this doctrine.

However, the Bible shows that this view backfires on itself. While sex outside of marriage is a sin, within marriage, sexual relations are clearly sanctified (Hebrews 13:4). Yet, the doctrine of Mary's perpetual virginity intimates that sexual intercourse with her husband would somehow have defiled her, and that she is to be revered because she remained a virgin. This makes a mockery of God's institution of marriage. The sin would have been in Mary's remaining a virgin (1 Corinthians 7:3-5).

By the way, the Bible never so much as hints at other Roman Catholic doctrines that Mary was born from an immaculate conception, that she was sinless at birth, or that she remained sinless. The Bible tells us, "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23). The only one born of a woman who knew no sin was Jesus Christ: "For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him" (2 Corinthians 5:21).

The truth is that Mary was a human being and sinner like any other. To say otherwise is a denial of the Bible's teaching of the total depravity of all humans.

In summary, there is not a shred of evidence in the Bible to support the idea that Mary remained a virgin and never had other children after giving birth to Jesus. In fact, as we have seen, there is much evidence to the contrary. Additionally, the notion that had Mary remained a virgin even though she was married to Joseph carries with it the idea that it was somehow noble and beautiful for this married woman to refrain from sexual intercourse with her husband, that sex would somehow have tainted her. This directly contradicts the Bible's teaching that sex in marriage is right and good and ought to be done. Scripture only indicates that Mary and Joseph refrained from sex until Jesus was born so as not to put His paternity in question and so that the Scripture would be fulfilled (Isaiah 7:14). But after that, they conducted themselves as a normal husband and wife, and Mary gave birth to the brothers and sisters of Jesus mentioned in the Scriptures.

Finally, was Mary born of a woman? Certainly. Well, why did Jesus say the following..........

Matthew 11:11, "“Assuredly, I say to you, among those born of women there has not risen one greater than John the Baptist; but he who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he."

Among those born of women there has not risen NONE GREATER than John the Baptist. The statement "NONE GREATER" certainly applies to Mary. She was born of a woman wasn't she?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth deniable by only Catholics!!!!

Their support for denying..."da pope say she be a virgin for a long time...forever!!!"

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
They ask me why I converted to the Catholic Faith and I tell them that 2000 years of proven, authenticated and verifiable TRUE CHURCH HISTORY confirms that Jesus Christ established HIS One True Universal (Catholic) Church---(not the only Church but the one true Church. I tell my My bible only friends from years ago, to remain and (grow where they are planted) if they are "so convinced" that their Church is right for them.---However--with regards to growing in my own (personal) faith and Salvation in Jesus Christ, the Catholic Church (for me) is the ONLY Church that teaches, proclaims and ministers the FULLNESS of the FAITH and the FULLNESS of the TRUTH, with Daily Mass, the Eucharist (the TRUE body and blood of Christ) the OT, NT (especially the Gospel) readings and the 7 Sacraments. As I told them, and you as well, believe what you want! I/we as Catholics will CONTINUE to worship God in HIS WAY, and you Bible Only "fundies" can worship God IN YOUR OWN WAY!!! Your Choice!!!! We(as Catholics) have made ours!!!!
Well on here you put us down as believers ..little tiny seeds or something ..But our faith is NOT YOURS TO JUDGE...only Jesus

What do you say o your fellow parishioners eh o voted liberal ...a,lot did ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

OldJG wrote:
Roman Catholics have a distorted view of marriage.
Something I want to point out here is that the Roman Catholic doctrine of Mary's perpetual virginity leads to a distorted view of sex in marriage. Roman Catholics maintain—without any biblical evidence—that Mary herself was immaculately conceived and remained without sin all her life. The idea that she never had sex is a part of this doctrine.
However, the Bible shows that this view backfires on itself. While sex outside of marriage is a sin, within marriage, sexual relations are clearly sanctified (Hebrews 13:4). Yet, the doctrine of Mary's perpetual virginity intimates that sexual intercourse with her husband would somehow have defiled her, and that she is to be revered because she remained a virgin. This makes a mockery of God's institution of marriage. The sin would have been in Mary's remaining a virgin (1 Corinthians 7:3-5).
By the way, the Bible never so much as hints at other Roman Catholic doctrines that Mary was born from an immaculate conception, that she was sinless at birth, or that she remained sinless. The Bible tells us, "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23). The only one born of a woman who knew no sin was Jesus Christ: "For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him" (2 Corinthians 5:21).
The truth is that Mary was a human being and sinner like any other. To say otherwise is a denial of the Bible's teaching of the total depravity of all humans.
In summary, there is not a shred of evidence in the Bible to support the idea that Mary remained a virgin and never had other children after giving birth to Jesus. In fact, as we have seen, there is much evidence to the contrary. Additionally, the notion that had Mary remained a virgin even though she was married to Joseph carries with it the idea that it was somehow noble and beautiful for this married woman to refrain from sexual intercourse with her husband, that sex would somehow have tainted her. This directly contradicts the Bible's teaching that sex in marriage is right and good and ought to be done. Scripture only indicates that Mary and Joseph refrained from sex until Jesus was born so as not to put His paternity in question and so that the Scripture would be fulfilled (Isaiah 7:14). But after that, they conducted themselves as a normal husband and wife, and Mary gave birth to the brothers and sisters of Jesus mentioned in the Scriptures.
Finally, was Mary born of a woman? Certainly. Well, why did Jesus say the following..........
Matthew 11:11, "“Assuredly, I say to you, among those born of women there has not risen one greater than John the Baptist; but he who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he."
Among those born of women there has not risen NONE GREATER than John the Baptist. The statement "NONE GREATER" certainly applies to Mary. She was born of a woman wasn't she?
Right on!!!! Bless you....

If we don't speak up when we see false teachings, by any denomination, we will be counted with them...
marge

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
Rose and I have been mocked and called nonOrthodox because we stated that if our Patriarchs take a path away from Christ we will not follow them:
True Orthodoxy:
"obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves", makes the following clarifications: "Perchance someone may tell us that [apart from anarchy and indiscipline] there is a third evil, namely when the ruler [of the Church] is evil. I too know it; and this evil is not small, but much worse even than anarchy is: for it is better not to be guided by anyone, instead of being guided by someone evil. For the former [subordinate] many a time was he saved and many a time was he found to be in danger; but the latter will most certainly stay in danger, being led to an abyss.
John Chrysostom
"Plead God with prayers and tears for Him to send you a guide who is dispassionate and holy. At the same time, also study the divine Scriptures by yourself and particularly the practical writings of the Holy Fathers; so that by cross-examining the teachings and works of your teacher and Leader with these [writings] you may become able to see and to comprehend [his teachings]. And those teachings that are in agreement with the Scriptures, you should adopt and hold them dear in your mind, while the adulterated and foreign ones you should learn to perceive them as such and to turn them away, in order not to be deceived. For know this: many deceivers and false teachers have come forth in these days"
Symeon
That's nice Hermi , I personally don't read or hold dear in my mind 'writings' outside of Scripture but do use their words that convey the correct teaching from the Bible I'm trying to get across.

Not sure what this quote means to you;

For the former [subordinate] many a time was he saved and many a time was he found to be in danger; but the latter will most certainly stay in danger, being led to an abyss.
John Chrysostom

Many time he was saved, what does that mean to you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 461,121 - 461,140 of512,402
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

506 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min It aint necessarily so 681,018
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min Uzi 109,849
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min VIKING WARRIOR 596,640
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 32 min KiMare 217,342
body to body massage abu-dhabi.massage at abu d... (May '13) 34 min sex massage serves 38
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 43 min justme 179
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 45 min KiMare 89,639
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 2 hr nikeelite0193 291
•••
•••
•••