Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 578,794
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Read more

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#477448 Sep 20, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
As I set here, I think of the many times that Don and I worked together. I'm not very good at giving an Altar Call but Don was the best that I have ever seen, and when I got through Preaching, I just sat down and he took over, and it seemed as if his words were coming from God and they were.
and there are several now in heaven with him that were Saved in our meetings. all joining in that Choir that only Christians are allowed in, to sing a song that the angels cant sing.
sad that he is gone, glad that his suffering is over.
You set?????

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#477449 Sep 20, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>she made a mistake. why don't you shut up and go away, you senile doofus
I never saw her admit it was a mistake....

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#477451 Sep 20, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
This Old Time Religion Cannot Be Bought.
I wrote this song. Brother Don Singing
http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt...
I liked it!

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#477452 Sep 20, 2013
topix tried to censor that last post as they thought it was offensive
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#477453 Sep 20, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Considering the fact that Satan was Cains father,the fact that Cain means 'POSSESSED',I find the name to be somewhat ironic. Whomever this "Msgr" was that you seem to think bought a great sermon stating that Eve mocked God with the name Cain,I find hard to swallow as well.
In the manuscripts Eve is shown as stating...ISH ETH YAHOVEH, which means 'WITH THE HELP OF YAHOVEH" I have gotten a man from the Lord. This hardly sems to be mocking God when she is shown as acknowledging God for giving her the child.
I have to conclude that whomever this Msgr was that you say brought a sermon on the subject in fact didn't know what he was talking about.
Hey, Tony the Phony.....more serpent seed doctrine? You are a complete idiot.
http://www.gotquestions.org/serpent-seed.html

Location hidden

#477454 Sep 20, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
I never saw her admit it was a mistake....
then you cant read.

RoSesz

“Never Forget ”

Since: Aug 08

Pompano Beach, FL

Reply »

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
1 hr ago

Oxbow wrote:

<quoted text>
You have my vote for having said the most moronic thing I have seen on this forum!!!!
Quote: I did not say Mary was anything bad ..She was a holy virgin conceived by the HOLY Spirit ..
CONCEIVED OF HE HOLY SPIRIT ...She conceived Our Lord,Jesus by the Power of the HOLY Spirit ..by.Him..as the,Creed says

I have said the same meaning 6 times at least .

And you.must have read it .same thing over and over I.KNOW AND HAVE SAUD SHE WAS A HUMAN FULLY

RoSesz

“Never Forget ”

Since: Aug 08

Pompano Beach, FL

Reply »

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
1 hr ago

APOLOGIZE FOR WORSE TYPOS TODAY ..ANY ONE KNOW,why..all of a,sudden I would have a split keyboard on my tablet with tiny keys ..it used to be a regular lookin g keyboard ..small but not awful..this is terrible ..

I have reset the browser and keyboard settings ..cannot figure why it did this,all of a sudden.

Grrrrrr

NOW SHUT UP, AND LEAVE HER ALONE,YOU R SENILE

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#477455 Sep 20, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
topix tried to censor that last post as they thought it was offensive
Which post was that?
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#477456 Sep 20, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
No, The church has never said she did not need a saviour. You and other Protestants say that rather than looking or even trying to understand what it teaches and why. The sinlessness of Mary was never a question. You make the mistake of thinking that when the church solemly pronounces a Dogma that is when it was first believed. Nonsense! A Pope cannot! I repeat Can't! Change Dogma or he would be deposed as a heretic. The church has never said a Pope cannot sin, make human mistakes or is utterly impeccable in all things. Again that is Protestant rubbish! ALL Rabbis had the authority to bind and loose as a collective, but in dispute of matters that required a decisicon the high Priest (Key Holder)was the final arbiter. One could not make a decision to the exclusion of the key holder. Jesus gave the keys to Peter! It was an office and a successional one. But thats another topic.
To be clear the church has always taught Mary needed a saviour. Its a matter of when or in Protestant ease when she was saved. This has been danced over and over and again. NOT one single reformer denied this or the ever virginity of Mary. Its a relatively recent phenomonon amongst protestants. The churches position is biblical and Holy Tradition. Now if you want to learn more read the link or just keep turning a blind eye that what you believe was not a belief in the early church. You can go through the objections of Protestants and see the answers or you can continue to make ignorant and unfounded statements as you have been.
http://www.philvaz.com/apologetics/a28.htm
Why do you need a Savior?

Sinners need a Savior. Mary was a sinner just like you and I. No better no worse.

If Mary was sinless she would have NO NEED of a Savior. Mary was a sinner of this there is no doubt.

Location hidden

#477457 Sep 20, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>I liked it!
I will miss him so much. as I said earlier, my former pastor wouldn't let me preach very often(he believed that since they were paying him, he should Preach, but he still is the best preacher that I ever have heard) and a young Preacher needs a chance to grow in the Lord. so I started to go to other churches, and my mom worried about me but her former Pastor stopped and talked to me and he guessed as to why I left that church for awhile.

willis said to me, "he doesn't allow you to preach very often does he? and I said no. so willis went back to my mom and told her what was happening and that it would be alright. so I went from preaching once ever two or three months, to preaching three times or more a week and sometimes that often in one day, and Don is the person that gave me that opportunity and encouraged me so much, and then just 3 years later, I was Pastoring my own church, which I stayed at for many years. and later I was asked to Pastor this one church but I didn't feel led to and I recc'd don, who stayed there for several years until he moved back down south.

30 years doesn't seem very long now.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#477458 Sep 20, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
You called me an idiot but I'm still smarter than you,LOL. One thing is for sure and that is whomever authored that site you linked to is definitely NOT a member of the Elect. Sad. Yaawwwnnn.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#477459 Sep 20, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
I guarantee you that the author of that site believes in the false doctrine of the rapture too. You can find all kind of crap on the internet and gullible,Biblically illiterate fools will swallow it hook, line and sinker. Won't they OldJG?

Location hidden

#477460 Sep 20, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Which post was that?
this one.

atemcowboy

Location hidden

Reply »

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
15 min ago

his favorite song.
http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt ...

Location hidden

#477461 Sep 20, 2013
please remember Dons wife, she is in a nursing home, and wont have don to take care of her and love her now.

thankfully, some of Dons family are there.to watch over her
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#477462 Sep 20, 2013
Why can't the Roman Catholics picture Mary and Joseph having sex? Do Roman Catholics believe sex within the confines of marriage is a sin? Is there a Roman Catholic on this forum who is married....and never had sex with their spouse. If so, why?

How is marriage consummated? By shaking hands? LOL LOL

Face it. Mary had her knickers down and that is that.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#477463 Sep 20, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>I guarantee you that the author of that site believes in the false doctrine of the rapture too. You can find all kind of crap on the internet and gullible,Biblically illiterate fools will swallow it hook, line and sinker. Won't they OldJG?
Without a doubt you have swallowed much false doctrine. Hook, line, sinker, pole, boat and motor. You are by far the most gullible person on this forum.

Location hidden

#477464 Sep 20, 2013
No, you aint!!!!!! nick and I took a secret vote when you werent looking.

You are NOT driving!!!!!!

and don't try to butter him up by making his favorite cake.

Location hidden

#477465 Sep 20, 2013
G/N.
and tony, you are about as much a teacher as Oxbore is.lol

Location hidden

#477466 Sep 20, 2013
OldJG wrote:
Why can't the Roman Catholics picture Mary and Joseph having sex? Do Roman Catholics believe sex within the confines of marriage is a sin? Is there a Roman Catholic on this forum who is married....and never had sex with their spouse. If so, why?
Face it..
that is not the talk of a Chrsitian, why don't you get out of the gutter?
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#477467 Sep 20, 2013
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes, yes, everyone is a liar and the Orthodox are different, and, and, and, but, but, but......whatever it takes to distance yourself from your church of origin. Uh, huh.
Less arrogance, more honesty, try it hermi. I didn't come here to fight with you. Smile, you're on candid camera!
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>You are a poor example for the Catholic Church and you also thrive of making trouble. Hows that for being honest...
Actually she is a typical example of a Roman Catholic. She makes trouble due to her ignorance and perpetuates the trouble due to lack of honesty. It must be part of their theology. Once you become a Roman Catholic you believe anything you are told by a guy in a cape. One Roman Catholic on this forum said the pope and Superman were related. I believe they were right. The Roman Catholics do act like they are from Krypton.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#477468 Sep 20, 2013
OldJG wrote:
Face it..
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>that is not the talk of a Chrsitian, why don't you get out of the gutter?
Gutter? How is my statement not Christian? Were you born from an act of sex or were you hatched on a rock in the desert? Sex is a gift of God ...... not a dirty ugly gutter thing you believe it to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min lightbeamrider 817,352
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min Seentheotherside 609,779
Any girls wanna sex Skype? (Jan '13) 9 min Roly 96
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 25 min Neelakaran 5,917
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min onemale 270,009
My Mom Is Joining The Adult Film Industry (Jan '13) 35 min Clarence688 15
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 38 min SallyinKY 285
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Clearwater 176,199
More from around the web