Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 600086 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#477144 Sep 19, 2013
The born again Christian can become...

Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God

1.==>A SON OF GOD
Joh 1:12 But as many as received him,==> to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

2.==>A NEW CREATURE IN CHRIST JESUS.
2Co_5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ,==> he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

3.==>AN HEIR OF GOD THROUGH CHRIST JESUS.
Gal_4:7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

4.==> HE HAS EXPERIENCED CIRCUMCISION OF THE HEART
Rom_2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and ==>circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

5.==> HE IS GRAFTED INTO THE TRUE OLIVE TREE...
Rom 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

Rom 11:18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

Rom 11:19 Thou wilt say then,==> The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.

Rom 11:20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

Joh 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

6.==> HE IS INCLUDED AS A FELLOW CITIZEN WITH THE SAINTS..

Eph_2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

7.==> He is made the righteousness of God in christ

2Co 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

8.HE WILL GO UP IN THE FIRST RESURRECTION

HE WILL NOT EXPERIENCE THE SECOND DEATH (ETERNAL SEPARATION FROM GOD)

Rev_20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

9.==> HE HAS ETERNAL LIFE WITH CHRIST
Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

THE ABOVE IS A PART OF THE INHERITANCE, OF A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN...

YOU CAN OPT TO ACCEPT IT OR REJECT IT..

BE ASSURED THAT IF YOU DON"T WANT IT
GOD WILL NOT FORCE IT UPON YOU...

BUT IF YOU WANT THE ABOVE IT IS FREE.

THE WAY TO RECEIVE THE ABOVE IS

Rom 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

THE PSALMIST DAVID SAID...

Psa_103:2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

Psa 116:12 What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me?

Psa 116:13 I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD.

Salvation includes
י
JESUS(yesh-oo'-aw)
Feminine passive participle of H3467; something saved, that is,(abstractly) deliverance; hence aid, victory, prosperity:- deliverance, health, help (-ing), salvation, save, saving (health), welfare.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#477145 Sep 19, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>In your example, the man does not love his wife. He loves himself! If he loved his wife ,he wouldn't be with his buddies or have a girlfriend!
Good point ..I did not understand using that analogy anyway .

A,loving wife is,not merciful God ...He does,forgive Sin..if we repent ...which we do because we DO LOVE HIM.

the price for that SIN was ALREADY paid by Our Lord ...

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#477146 Sep 19, 2013
car wrote:
<quoted text>My priest said that Purgatory is the fire you have to go through to get cleansed, which makes sense. No one gets to heaven with out being cleansed of their sins. And since the only time we quit sinning is when we die *reborn* then that makes sense.
But do you think you or JESUS paid for ALL SIN ...if HE DID NOT PAY ...how can you ???

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#477147 Sep 19, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Now those are some warm wishes - Thanks S!
Give my best to Herme!
Sorry to hear about what your wife and you are going through.I kind of know first hand what its like.A lot of making it through has to do with controlling your thought process and not allowing negative thoughts to build into a chain that beings you to dark places.Sera gave you some solid advice.Knowing she is there for me no matter what really really helps.I respect you. Your wife must be a terrific person as well. Take care, my friend.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#477148 Sep 19, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Regina.
I would appreciate anyone's prayers as it has been really tough.
Father

Please comfort your servant and his family ..I know not what they need but YOU do ..comfort and guide them with thy Holy Spirit.

We ask in Jesus Holy Name ..Amen

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#477149 Sep 19, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hank Hank Hank, no no no, we're talking about getting saved here, no works, no works, no works, gift gift gift.,read it slowly;
. 8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: >>>9Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Amen ..agreed .

Only through Grace are we,saved ..our sins washes by HIS BLOOD only .

#477150 Sep 19, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Upon this rock meaning Peters Faith...and church meaning the Christian Faith
~~~

There is one real problem with those that claim to stanr upon the rock called Peter..

In Matthew 16:13-19...

no particular church denomination or organization is specified..

that is supposedly built upon Peter...

with the exception of THE WORDS OF JESUS

WHEN HE SAID...

Mat 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build -->my<-- church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

-->my<--

G3450
&#956;&#959;&#965; &#834;
mou
moo
The simpler from of G1700; of me:- I, me, mine (own), my.

IN THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST...

THERE ARE NO FRANCHISES NOR MONOPOLIES...

Gal_2:6 But of these who seemed to be somewhat,(whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me:

-->God accepteth no man's person:)<---

for they who seemed to be somewhat in conference added nothing to me:

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#477151 Sep 19, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>Christ died for you. If you think your sins are automatically forgiven, when you don't ask for forgiveness, or forgive others, you are in for a rude awakening. If you think you can't sin anymore if you say you are born again, you are in for a rude awakening. Christianity isn't being happy all the time. Its not a feel good religion, its very hard to be a Christian. Full of blood sweat and tears and PENANCE. How many times do you offer up your bad days to Christ?
Knit ..I never said ..ever ...That we do not need to repent ...THST we we will never sin again..we are HUman.

No one ever Saud CHRISTIANS are happy either .

What we have us a relationship with OUR SAVIOUR That does not count on any CHURCH to be real...it's not RELIGION..it's faith..

Now to get back to the original post you made that JESUS BLOOD does NOT
Pay for all SIN

You are wrong

And it seems not all Catholics believe the sAme interpretations
Of scripture .

How is that ??

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#477152 Sep 19, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>Christ died for you. If you think your sins are automatically forgiven, when you don't ask for forgiveness, or forgive others, you are in for a rude awakening. If you think you can't sin anymore if you say you are born again, you are in for a rude awakening. Christianity isn't being happy all the time. Its not a feel good religion, its very hard to be a Christian. Full of blood sweat and tears and PENANCE. How many times do you offer up your bad days to Christ?
If we have no repentance ...we have no FAITH IN OUR SAVIUIR ..for if we do not repent we think we do not need anything to be sAved from

The FATHER calls us through the Spirit to seek and believe in the SON AS SAVIOUR...HE gives us the GRACE to have Faith .

But that FSITH IS IN THE ONLY PERFRCT Sacrifice of the,Son...by whose stripes we are saved ...by His blood that washes us clean ..

His blood ..not the priest..not anything but HIM are we to h e fAith in

Confessing HE IS,LORD ..THAT HE DIED ..THAT HE ROSE..._
For us .

What can any institution do that compares ..NOTHING

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#477153 Sep 19, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Upon this rock meaning Peters Faith...and church meaning the Christian Faith
Exactly ..his faith that Jesus is,Messiah nd Lord

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#477154 Sep 19, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point ..I did not understand using that analogy anyway .
A,loving wife is,not merciful God ...He does,forgive Sin..if we repent ...which we do because we DO LOVE HIM.
the price for that SIN was ALREADY paid by Our Lord ...
well, you got people that will repent and then repeat the sin....only God knows whats in your heart and if you truly are remorseful.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#477155 Sep 19, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly ..his faith that Jesus is,Messiah nd Lord
yes indeed.....

#477156 Sep 19, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
ANY person with ANY KNOWLEDGE of 2000 years of TRUE CHURCH HISTORY, as it relates to ANY UNDERSTANDING of the bible and its TRUE INTERPRETATION, knows that your bible only preaching has "no basis of ANY biblical or historical truth, to "back it up"! If fact you, Confrinting, just "extract a list of bible verses, make them mean "ONLY" what you want them to mean and then attach your own twisted "editorialized" personal opinion to them and label it truth--because YOU SAY SO!!......Who gave you ANY AUTHORITY to give ANYONE the true interpretation of the bible......., You are no different than, Oxbow, justachristian, Orville, 4GVN, Marge, LTM, PAD, New Age, or ANY other bible only self-appointed,(personal opinion) interpreter........ You are all a conglomeration of a bunch of hodge-podge "RELATIVE TRUTH" 21st century "editorialists" bible only interpreting "hacks" that are (forever) contradicting disagreeing, and conflicting with each other......I lived this bible only (half-truth, half-heresy) Christianity for over 35 years, until the Spirit of God through His Son Jesus Christ released me from the bondage and shackles of this condemning, judgemental, and heretical (RELATIVE TRUTH) "nightmare" and led me to the TRUTH of the TRUE GOSPEL in and through Jesus Christ and HIS One TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church, in the FULLNESS of the TRUE FAITH and the FULLNESS of the TRUTH. You Confrinting can believe and do what you want!...... I/we as Catholics will worship God in HIS WAY!!! You and the rest of your 42,000 contradicting bible only "disgruntled, disengaged and disjointed followers" can worship God IN YOUR OWN WAY!!!
~~~

AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED

YOU MIGHT AS WELL SAVE YOU FINGER EXERCISES ON YOUR KEY BOARD...

WITH THE EVIL CHURCH HISTORY OF SIN AND DEBAUCHERY AND BLOOD GUILTINESS

PLUS WHAT IS CURRENTLY TRANSPIREING....

COMPARED TO THE HOLINESS AND PURITY THAT GOD REQUIRES TO

ENTER HEAVENS GATES..

IT MAKES ME FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR POOR DECEIVED HEART AND MIND...EVIDENTLY

TRUTH

FROM GOD'S WORD IS THE LAST THING YOU WANT TO HEAR ..

best prepare to meet God while you have opportunity..

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#477157 Sep 19, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>well, you got people that will repent and then repeat the sin....only God knows whats in your heart and if you truly are remorseful.
Oh true ..I agree SERA. Many sin again after receiving Christ ...But there is,a MEDIATOR for us JESUS ..we confess to Him..

But in that Cross..drinking that Cup of our Sin ..That Din was from yesterday..today and tomorrow ..or else He died only for some Sin..And must die again..

His blood is the only perfect unblemished sacrifice ..He knew every bike sin on that Cross and died for us anyway ..That is love .

As,I Said if we don't repent then we think we have NO NEED of a Saviour

If that's the case it can be true we DO NOT have Faith ..belief in Jesus as Saviour ...ours whom we need to repent to.
truth

Warnbro, Australia

#477158 Sep 19, 2013
its trough spinal cord and heart..i hear call my name..who?
http://hopefaithprayer.com/scriptures/healing...
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#477159 Sep 19, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh true ..I agree SERA. Many sin again after receiving Christ ...But there is,a MEDIATOR for us JESUS ..we confess to Him..
But in that Cross..drinking that Cup of our Sin ..That Din was from yesterday..today and tomorrow ..or else He died only for some Sin..And must die again..
His blood is the only perfect unblemished sacrifice ..He knew every bike sin on that Cross and died for us anyway ..That is love .
As,I Said if we don't repent then we think we have NO NEED of a Saviour
If that's the case it can be true we DO NOT have Faith ..belief in Jesus as Saviour ...ours whom we need to repent to.
I John 1:9, "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."
truth

Warnbro, Australia

#477160 Sep 19, 2013
-don't lift up your spirit in vain
i walk in light
they stay in darkness of that gate
remember that..

-don't give chance that someone simply grab your spirit

i walk in this city between dead body many many
i am alive as i am today alive..
its bring me to my people too
but not as they think i been with them
no
i come in light
i walk as alive as i am today alive
n

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#477162 Sep 19, 2013
My Mentor died tonight after a long illness. angels are singing tonight.

RIP, REV. DONALD SHOCKEY

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#477163 Sep 19, 2013
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text>Christ works through the priest, Christ calls young men to the priesthood,.
God DOESNT call young men who are homosexuals to become ministers of His Words, just as tony(self professed homosexual) who claims to be a teacher.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#477164 Sep 19, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
The gold, silver and precious stones in the lives of believers will survive God’s refining fire, and believers will be rewarded based on those good works—how faithfully we served Christ, how well we obeyed the Great Commission, how victorious we were over sin, how well we controlled our tongues and so on. We will have to give an account for our actions, whether they were truly indicative of our position in Christ. The fire of God’s judgment will completely burn up the “wood, hay and stubble” of the words we spoke and things we did which had no eternal value. "So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God." Romans 14:12
Judged where? By whom? Can we flunk the salvation test? If so, how?
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
At the second coming. By Christ. Yes. "Do not be surprised at that; the time is coming, when all those who are in their graves will hear his voice and will come out of them; those whose actions have been good, rising to new life, and those whose doings have been evil, rising to meet their sentence."
Judged where? You answered at the second coming.(Wrong.
II Corinthians 5:10, "For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad."
The judgment seat of Christ is in heaven for BELIEVERS. Romans 14:10-12, 10 "Why do you pass judgment on your brother? Or you, why do you despise your brother? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God; 11 for it is written,“As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.” 12 So then each of us will give an account of himself to God.")

By whom? You answered Christ.(You are correct)

Can we flunk the salvation test? You said Yes.(Explain how we flunk the salvation test.)

If so, how? You quoted from "Eschatology from the Second Vatican Council to our days" (What is that supposed to mean? Your response is not Biblical. Try again.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min It aint necessari... 865,645
Forex Trading on 5Starsforex limited 12 min 5Stars Forex 1
50% rescue withdraw bonus - 5stars forex 32 min 5Stars Forex 1
Is the problem of groping in India over exagger... (Jan '11) 54 min ashuashu 487
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr ChristineM 2,039
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 2 hr cute94 465
Native American lives MATTER 2 hr Poov 2
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 11 hr Victoria Bologna 7,504
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 11 hr andy 45
More from around the web