Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 23,003)

Showing posts 460,041 - 460,060 of511,923
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
N YOUR IGNORANCE OF THE BIBLE YOU WROTE..
Well its a good thing humanities salvation doesn't rest on the interpretations of some old guy with a Bible..
Nor the man-made Pentecostal sect that is about a hundred yrs old.
I POST AGAIN.
Rom 3:3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?
Rom 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.
AS FOR THE PENTECOSTAL EXPERIENCE..IT IS PROPHESIED .SAY ABOUT 700 YEARS BC.
IT IS OLDER THAN YOU PAGAN RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION...
THERE IS MORE ABOUT THE PENTECOSTAL EXPERIENCE... IN THE OLD TESTAMENT
THAN THERE IS ABOUT A ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH
(OF WHICH THERE IS NONE)
ISAIAH 28:9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.
Isa 28:10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:
Isa 28:11 For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.
Isa 28:12 To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.
SPIRIT FILLED PEOPLE ATE DESCRIBED IN
Isa 33:19 Thou shalt not see a fierce people,
a people of a deeper speech than
thou canst perceive; of a stammering tongue, that thou canst not
understand.
---
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU POST...
I WARN YOU AGAINST BLASPHEMY OF THE HOLY GHOST...
A SIN OF WHICH THERE IS NO FORGIVENESS...
JESUS SAID
Mat_12:32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him:
but
whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
AS FOR THE DESCENDING OF THE HOLY GHOST UPON THE 120 IN THE UPPER ROOM...

JESUS..SAID BEFORE HE ASCENDED

Act 1:8 But ye shall receive ==>power,<==

==>POWER<=== DEFINED IN GREEK AS USED IN ACTS 1:8

G1411
&#948;&#965;&#769; &#957;&#945;&#956; &#953;&#962;
dunamis
doo'-nam-is
From G1410; force (literally or figuratively); specifically miraculous power (usually by implication a miracle itself):- ability, abundance, meaning, might (-ily,-y,-y deed),(worker of) miracle (-s), power, strength, violence, mighty (wonderful) work.

(NOTE THE GREEK WORD, DUNAMIS.... IS THE ROOT WORD FOR DYNAMITE...EXPLOSIVES)

after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you:

(note...

Jesus did not say that they should be witnesses of any religious CULT OR organization)

he said)

and ye shall be witnesses UNTO ME

both in Jerusalem,

and in all Judaea, and

in Samaria, and unto the

uttermost part of the earth.

(HERE...HE SAID NOTHING ...SPECIFIC... ABOUT ROME...)

ROME WAS INCLUDED IN ACTS 2:10 AS STRANGERS)

Act 2:9 Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia,

Act 2:10 Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene,

and ==>strangers<== of Rome,<---

Jews and proselytes,

Act 2:11 Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.

==>STRANGERS<==OF ROME DEFINED IN GREEK

G1927
&#949;&#787;&#960; &#953;&#948;&#951; &#956;&#949;&#769; &#969;
epide&#772;meo&#772;
ep-ee-day-meh'-o
From a compound of G1909 and G1218; to make oneself at home, that is,(by extension) to reside (in a foreign country):-[be] dwelling (which were) there, stranger.

ROME IS STILL A STRANGER TO THE WORD OF GOD..
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Jesus Christ words is perfect.
What Jesus say when joseph and his mother and his brothers and his sisters try find him.
-with great sorrow we going around find you

What Jesus say?

-you are my brothers and sisters who listening me

it is written

Jesus walk between his discipline!
Did they recognize him?

noooooooooooooooooooooooo

its been 5 april 85'
i walk between my people
all around me
but they did not know
i am with them..

i replay to you
to my
my brothers and my sisters
my heart is still with you
my mind is yours
i walk in light between you
which i never know its exist
i liked come
but i did not
i come in light
to see you ones more
i walk ones more between my people
I see what i have to see!

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me, what you post shows you don't know diddly about the Church. If you did, you wouldn't be asking and commenting on the Church like you do. You have insulted me and others on the abortion thread a lot, you won't even take the pro life stand against what the pro aborts say .Another thing, when the pro aborts spew out filthy comments about Christ, His Church and The Blessed Mother, you post how was your day... I figured out you have no friends and are scared to ruffle feathers and lose friends, these friends are not real, rose, they are using you.
Total BALONEY knit ..I'm sure your posts to people would shock some on here thrashing people who have made mistakes,30 years ago .
OR A,POOR WOMAN WHO HAD AN ECTOPIC PREGNANCY
After many miscarriages...You don't get to be the judge ..

And I have ALWays been AGAINST abortion ..ALWAYS ..for over 5 years
Since I have been posting on Topix..

I have not said one personal insult to anyone as you have ..
Shall I go on..how you torment people ..or shall we drop it ..a I would be ashamed had I posted in a, personally insulting way .....
This is Discussion board ...And we all disagree at times,.

But NO one should have to take
Cruel abuse ..no matter what they did years ago .....That is not Christian love ........And I'll leave it at that ..
Good idea?????

I am not in lock step with you on contraception ..But have never been for NOR promoted abortion as you have been implying .
That is a,lie ..pure and simple knit

Let's keep the personalities on the abortion forum.where they belong

I have told you several times ..no one here cares ...And they SHOULD not be bothered ...because you hate people on another thread
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
When you're interested in actual truth, come back and talk. You, Confrinting, and Ox should go mess with someone elses sacred scriptures.
These two "fly-by-night" bible only self-interpreting theology "hacks" are constantly "ripping each others interpretative opinions" --just like they do with every other Protestant who disagrees with them, on this forum!!
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

my tears go now
i see what i have to see

-production with humans hands are great destruction
what ever exist

-Which many powerful in name of money try accusers others.

What Jesus say?
-don't accuse me if are you unhappy
What I say?
-don't blame me if i am witness what i see

I am believer with faith not to be born as many from real Creator for suffering.

But power which others build with money are some as on every action will reaction.

I am wrote this not because of money.
I wrote this what I see.

Peace be with you all.
You can't serve two Masters.
Love for God.
or
Love for money.

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Nick and I are Rose's friends and there are many more that will stand with her. Have a great day!
Thanks ..no matter how we disagree ...personal insults SHOUld not be a thing we tolerate .

Here we talk about beliefs and Churches ..But SHOULD not insult individuals nor lie ...imo
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

as action on reaction
we know all
what wicket are ready set up as well why

'it is written'

Did Jesus been tempted?

yes it is

be bless
be bless
be bless
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Spiritual......

Spiritual......

Spiritual......

There is no earthly organization, headquarters, etc., for the church universal.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

rain
rain
rain go away
come next time and next day..
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Jesus' church.....gathering of people who
respond to the gospel of Christ in faith and obedience.

What are Jesus' COMMANDS in the New Testament???
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Jesus is/and always will be the "CORNERSTONE" of His church.....

As foretold by Isaiah....

As proclaimed by Peter....

As taught by Paul.....
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Why wicket liked set up suffering toward others who is as righteousness?

it is written
'everything will be past my words not'
'Did you accuse abuse rest and prosecuted as well judged prphets?'

o you false accusers layers wipers scribe pharisee teachers judges ministers and so on..

Jesus Christ word is perfect.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Jesus Christ words is perfect.

'alive church is people who believe'

God can hear prayers.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

The SAVED....Jesus' church....

Revelation 7:9-17

9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

10 And they cried out in a loud voice:

“Salvation belongs to our God,
who sits on the throne,
and to the Lamb.”

11 All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down on their faces before the throne and worshiped God,

12 saying:

“Amen!
Praise and glory
and wisdom and thanks and honor
and power and strength
be to our God for ever and ever.
Amen!”

13 Then one of the elders asked me,“These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?”

14 I answered,“Sir, you know.”

And he said,“These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

15 Therefore,

“they are before the throne of God
and serve him day and night in his temple;
and he who sits on the throne
will shelter them with his presence.

16 ‘Never again will they hunger;
never again will they thirst.
The sun will not beat down on them,’
nor any scorching heat.

17 For the Lamb at the center of the throne
will be their shepherd;
‘he will lead them to <<<springs of living water.’>>>
‘And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.’”

LIVING WATER....

John 4:10

10 Jesus answered her,“If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water.”

John 7:38

38 Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.”

What is this living water???

Where can I find it???

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:

You sure speak of alot of things you did, but still refute that it is because of the "Self" that all of these things were achieved.
Why do you promote it out of one side of your mouth, then admonish me for posting that it is the only truth that Jesus spoke of?
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>It is up to you New Age Spiritual Leader,to expound to us about this Self we need to know about,to, as you must assume, understand Christ better.
Here is one thing Jesus said:"love your neighbors as you love yourself." What are we missing of the self in this statement made by the Holy One of Israel?
Hi Pad - since your posts on page 23000 require a little bit more time to answer, I'll give those a response a bit later. But inthe meantime, I'll respond to this.

You wrote:
"It is up to you New Age Spiritual Leader,to expound to us about this Self we need to know about,to, as you must assume, understand Christ better."
- Not really - as we each have our path in life and just because a certain path works wonders for me, it may not be the same for you or others.
- I can and have given you and others plenty of information relative to the explanation of the "Self". How you apply it to yourSelf, is really something you have to tackle.

You wrote:
"Here is one thing Jesus said: "love your neighbors as you love yourself." What are we missing of the self in this statement made by the Holy One of Israel?"
- One cannot "love another" if he/she does not begin the action with exerting that love first within him/herself. If one loves him/herself (by accepting and then expressing love), then he/she can then "love another as they have loved themself."

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
These two "fly-by-night" bible only self-interpreting theology "hacks" are constantly "ripping each others interpretative opinions" --just like they do with every other Protestant who disagrees with them, on this forum!!
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
When you're interested in actual truth, come back and talk. You, Confrinting, and Ox should go mess with someone elses sacred scriptures.

CALL ME WHAT YOU WISH ....NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY ...

i AM STILL WHOM GOD SAYS I AM...

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE GOD'S WORD... AND CONTEND AGAINST IT

FOR YOUR CONJECTURE...

STAND IN THE JUDGMENT BEFORE GOD ...ONLY TO BE REJECTED,AND EXPERIENCE

ETERNAL SEPARATION FROM HIM.

YOU WILL REMAIN IS EXASPERATION ETERNALLY WORLDS WITH OUT END...

YOU WILL HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME BUT YOURSELF...

2Co 6:1 We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.

2Co 6:2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks,Sera,SAME DISCUSSION..no matter what they now call the Church .
I wanted to make sure that in that article it does say The catholic church not the roman catholic church.I know that there was a question on whether the catholic church said roman catholic or not.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Tony17 wrote:
I want you guys to print this book off line and find yourself a park or another nice quiet place and read this book. You will learn quite a bit about Cain that you have never been aware of.
http://www.biblestudysite.com/sargon%20ebook....
There is no wisdom on this forum. Many of you are totally blind and fancy yourselves as teachers of others. The blind leading those that are even more blind than they are. Sad situation that has befallen those that consider themselves as Christians.
Your arrogance is beginning to show Tony.

*sighs*

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall sayin the Roman Catholic Church doesn't exist. I'm Roman Catholic, duh. The title Roman has to do with the diocese of Rome and the rite we practice. It doesn't have to do with a separate Church than the other Eastern Catholic Churches in communion.
The Vatican never said "Roman Catholic Church" only true Church, because it wouldn't make sense and its offensive to the other Catholic Churches.
Now do what you do and ignore truth. I already given you more time than most people.
And: At the Second Vatican Council this concept of the Church was recognized as the objective reality that identifies the fullness of the Roman Catholic Church. But it was qualified subjectively so as to somehow include all who are baptized and profess their faith in Jesus Christ. They are the People of God, whom he has chosen to be his own and on whom he bestows the special graces of his providence.(Etym. Greek kkyriakon, church; from kyriakos, belonging to the Lord.)

Recognized as the objective reality that identifies the fullness of what church?????

The Vatican Counsel does not speak for the Roman Catholic church?????? If not, whom does it speak for!!!!!!!!??

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks ..no matter how we disagree ...personal insults SHOUld not be a thing we tolerate .
Here we talk about beliefs and Churches ..But SHOULD not insult individuals nor lie ...imo
That's has been my complaint from the beginning! Personal insults and name calling should no be use at all.GBu!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 460,041 - 460,060 of511,923
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

509 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min No Shiite 216,706
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min Double Fine 679,817
Ray Nunez PMG Studios Designer for Jordin Spark... 54 min Ripped Off Too 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 596,488
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr petesake 109,515
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr Mandela 36,079
gay snapchat 1 hr Horny 3
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr KiMare 89,507
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 2 hr dragonrunner 232