Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 603829 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#476564 Sep 16, 2013
What Does It Mean To Be Born Again?

This term “born again” first appears in the Bible in John chapter three...

“There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him. Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again”(John 3:1-7).

An unsaved man once said to me,“That born again stuff makes no sense to me.” Perhaps you feel the same. There are “How To Be Saved” articles all over the internet (and I am thankful for them all), but many people want a complete explanation of what it means to be “born-again.” Why do we need to be born again? What does it mean? That is my purpose in this article, that is, to explain this great Biblical doctrine in layman's terms. Please give me a moment and I will make it as plain as you've ever heard. Most people have religion, but very few people have ever been Biblically born-again. Unless you are born again, you absolutely cannot go to Heaven (John 3:5).

Simply put, to be “born again” means to have He (Jesus) Who is the beginning born in you. In Revelation 1:8 Jesus said,“I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.” Alpha and Omega are the first and last letters of the Greek alphabet, respectively. Man by birth is spiritually dead, which I will explain further in a moment. To be born-again is a miracle of God, by which Jesus Christ comes into your body to live, literally in the form of the Spirit of God. Romans 8:9,“But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.”

To understand what it means to be born-again, it is necessary to understand that there are TWO BIRTHS. The “first” birth is the PHYSICAL BIRTH when you were born into this world from your mother and father. When the Bible speaks of being “born of water,” it is speaking about the physical birth (NOT baptism). The “second” birth is a SPIRITUAL BIRTH, which means to be born of the “Spirit”(that is, God's Holy Spirit). Why does a person need to be born spiritually? What is a “spiritual” birth?
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/ye_must...

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#476565 Sep 16, 2013
continued;

The Bible teaches that man is created in the image of God (Genesis 1:26-27). There is one God according to Deuteronomy 6:4; but He exists in the three Persons of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. The Bible refers to this triune nature of God as the Godhead (Acts 17:29; Romans 1:20, Colossians 2:9 - King James Bible only). Colossians 2:2 refers to the Godhead as “the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ.” The Godhead wasn't meant to be understood; but rather, believed as sound Biblical doctrine by God's children.

Likewise, mankind is created in God's image in the form of a body, soul and spirit. Our earthly body is the tabernacle (2nd Corinthians 5:1-4) of the soul and spirit. The body is a temporary dwelling place of man's soul and spirit. Our soul is composed of the heart (to feel), the mind (to think), and the will (to decide). Hebrews 4:12 makes a distinction between man's soul and spirit,“For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.”

Animals have souls, but not a spirit. Man's spirit returns to God upon death. Ecclesiastes 12:7,“Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.” Animals have a mind to think, and a heart to feel and a will to decide; but animals do not have a spirit to discern spiritual matters. This is why humans have an inherent need for religion (God). It is the spirit of man that makes humans totally different and unique from animals.

Man's spirit is dead in sin when we are born; that is, we are born void of God with an inherited sin nature from Adam. The only exception is the Lord Jesus Christ Who came as God in the flesh (1st Timothy 3:16). Our spirit is dead in trespasses and sin the Bible says...

“And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience”(Ephesians 2:1,2)

The unsaved person cannot understand God, nor His Words, because they are spiritually discerned...

“But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned”(1st Corinthians 2:14)

The reason why you need to be “spiritually” born is because you have never been spiritually born to begin with. So when the Bible speaks of being “born again,” it actually means “born for the second time.” You were born physically into this world, but you were born without the Spirit of God in your soul (spiritually dead). Yes, God created you, but He gave you a freewill to decide for yourself where you will spend eternity.

God never forces anyone to accept Jesus as their Savior. He simply offers a warm invitation to anyone who wants to have their sins forgiven and go to Heaven. Salvation is a free gift (Romans 5:15; 6:23), paid for by the precious blood of Jesus Christ (1st Peter 1:18,19; Revelation 1:5). We must accept God's gift of eternal life or it WILL be forever forfeited when we leave this world (die).

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#476569 Sep 16, 2013
who="HuskerDu"]

If you are born again, then you are dead. You are only born once, spiritually and physically. When one dies, then he/she becomes born again.. Born again is another falsehood by protestant fundementalists. I quit reading confrinting because he is rediculous

~~~

you say what I have posted is ridiculous....

When you are cast into hell because you have made attempted to MAKE

JESUS OUT TO BE A LIAR ...

JESUS SAID...(AND YOUR ARGUMENT IS WITH HIM) NOT WITH ME...

Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot ==>see<==.....

(Greek definition of ==>SEE<==... properly to see (literally or figuratively); by implication (in the perfect only) to know:- be aware, behold, X can (+ not tell), consider,(have) known (-ledge), look (on), perceive,)

be sure, tell, understand, wist, wot.

the kingdom of God.

Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot ==>enter<==....

(greek definition of ==>ENTER <---(literally or figuratively):- X arise, come (in, into), enter in (-to), go in (through).)

into the kingdom of God.

Joh 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Joh 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be

born again.

JESUS SAID TO HIS APOSTLES

Mat_19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me,

==>in the regeneration <==

REGENERATION DEFINED IN GREEK

G3824
&#960;&#945;&#955; &#953;&#947;&#947; &#949;&#957;&#949; &#963;&#953;&#769; &#945;
paliggenesia
pal-ing-ghen-es-ee'-ah
From G3825 and G1078; (spiritual) rebirth (the state or the act), that is,(figuratively) spiritual renovation; specifically Messianic restoration:- regeneration.

when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

___

TITUS WROTE ABOUT REGENERATION (BEING BORN AGAIN)

Tit_3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us,

by the washing of -->regeneration,<--

and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

-->REGENERATION<-- DEFINED IN GREEK as used in Titus 3:5
G3824
&#960;&#945;&#955; &#953;&#947;&#947; &#949;&#957;&#949; &#963;&#953;&#769; &#945;
paliggenesia
pal-ing-ghen-es-ee'-ah
From G3825 and G1078; (spiritual) rebirth (the state or the act), that is,(figuratively) spiritual renovation; specifically Messianic restoration:- regeneration.

~~~

Peter wrote about being born again....

1Pe 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
1Pe 1:24 For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:

PETER ALSO SAID THAT YOU WORD OF GOD WHICH YOU DESPISE...ENDURES FOREVER

1Pe 1:25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever.

And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

I have only told you what THE BIBLE says..

You will find out to late ....whom the rediculous one is...

If you refuse to obey God's word

I have validated BEING BORN AGAIN AS A DOCTRINE ...GIVEN IN THE SCRIPTURE...
truth

Perth, Australia

#476571 Sep 16, 2013
Holy Scripture say.
Gods stupidity is much more smarter that all of you.

God is Merciful.
God never act as we sin or make mistake.
God know everything about us.

Don't swear in vain.

Don't ad nothing to scripture.

n
truth

Perth, Australia

#476573 Sep 16, 2013
Don't force others.
Each spirit have to be responsible.
Are you for sure you force someone lift up spirit in vain.
-not me

#476574 Sep 16, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text> 1 Corinthians 3:15.
1Co 3:15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

WHAT RELEVANCE DOES THE ABOVE SCRIPTURE (YOU ANSWERED MY POST WITH)

HAVE TO DO WITH...

BEING BORN AGAIN, BEING REGENERATED,

Joh_3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Joh_3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

1Pe_1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
truth

Perth, Australia

#476575 Sep 16, 2013
After prayers I go in deep sleep..that time I always go very early 8.30 every night.

'i find myself i watching upon big fire as ball of Sun
but i don't fill hot i did not burn..until I realize
i stay in loving Power something what have Mercy toward me.'

Did God let me burn in very hot Sun temperature?
truth

Perth, Australia

#476576 Sep 16, 2013
Did our lovely God tested spirit which not lift up in vain.

When you pray pray..

please remember
Jesus have two recommendation.
-mother
-he recommend his spirit in father hand

When you pray don't forget..please dear Jesus protect me
'i recommend my spirit into your hand'

Did someone been burn?

Lips talk.

Did you need school for that?
truth

Perth, Australia

#476577 Sep 16, 2013
God stupidity is much more smarter then all of you.
Real God is full of Mercy.
God never judge as others judged and try ruin every person and every family.

#476578 Sep 16, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
The sentence says that you must be born again of water and the spirit in order to be saved (John 3:5). This is a clear reference to Baptism (Matthew 3:16). We know from Matthew 3:16 that the Spirit comes to us at Baptism, which makes us a new creation in Christ, rather than just being a carnal being of planet earth. The phrase can also be translated "born from above" in addition to "born again". Tell them that you have been baptized and this is no longer an issue for you. Water and the Spirit together in the Bible always mean a new creation, or new life, or new beginning. In Genesis 1:2, the spirit moved over the water, creating the plants and animals and humans (new creation). In Genesis 8:8-12, Noah let loose a dove (symbolizing the Holy Spirit) over the water to find out if there was any dry land (new beginning). In Exodus 13:21, The Holy Spirit appeared as a pillar of fire next to the Red Sea to guard and guide the Israelites to the Promised Land (new beginning). And as previously mentioned, the Holy Spirit descended as a dove over the water where Jesus was baptized in Matthew 3:16. And as if to put a punctuation mark on the true meaning of being born again of water and the spirit, a few verses after John 3:5, where Jesus says you must be born from water and the spirit, in John 3:22, Jesus actually baptizes people - which is the only place in scripture where He does that!
~~~

Joh 3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

JESUS ANSWERED THE ABOVE QUESTION NICODEMUS ASK CONCERNING NATURAL/PHYSICAL BIRTH

WHEN HE SAID

Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water

(HE WAS NOT ALLUDING TO WATER BAPTISM...)

and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

FOR HES PROCEEDED TO FOLLOW THE SAME TRAIN OF THOUGHT

WHEN HE ANSWERED AND SAID...

Joh 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; (NATURAL BIRTH)

and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

TO SAY THAT JESUS WAS REFERRING TO WATER BAPTISM IS NOT CONSISTENT WITH

THE CONTEXT...

#476579 Sep 16, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
Joh 3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
JESUS ANSWERED THE ABOVE QUESTION NICODEMUS ASK CONCERNING NATURAL/PHYSICAL BIRTH
WHEN HE SAID
Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water
(HE WAS NOT ALLUDING TO WATER BAPTISM...)
and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
FOR HES PROCEEDED TO FOLLOW THE SAME TRAIN OF THOUGHT
WHEN HE ANSWERED AND SAID...
Joh 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; (NATURAL BIRTH)
and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
TO SAY THAT JESUS WAS REFERRING TO WATER BAPTISM IS NOT CONSISTENT WITH
THE CONTEXT...
John 3:6
That which is born of the flesh is flesh - Mere flesh, void of the Spirit, yea, at enmity with it; And that which is born of the Spirit is spirit - Is spiritual, heavenly, divine, like its Author.
truth

Perth, Australia

#476580 Sep 16, 2013
Sometimes your life is hard or uncomfortable with your love-ones friends this or that
but don't worry.
As you need be aware many exist who try ruin every family every person on visible and not invisible way.

Always you need think something is upon all of us.
They will tell you who can and who can't.

But I know who can.

If you go to church.
When your priest wash hand with water keep your tiny rosary and you can say too.

Dear Jesus
-wash me from my past today and save my future
-clean my conciseness and subconsciousness
-come into my tiny heart as spirit of my spirit
-your suffering and Cross is my sorrow and my tears too

Don't worry what your friends say about you even love-ones maybe who stay under heavy sin.

But you as single person with one spirit of your life
is responsible for yourself.

Be aware others come stolen and ruin whats so ever.

Don't lift up your spirit..they liked stolen even that.

#476581 Sep 16, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
John 3:6
That which is born of the flesh is flesh - Mere flesh, void of the Spirit, yea, at enmity with it; And that which is born of the Spirit is spirit - Is spiritual, heavenly, divine, like its Author.
Gal 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

NOTE
Gal 6:8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Gal 6:9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
Disciple

San Diego, CA

#476582 Sep 16, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
I am in that process. We are saved by grace, which I received at Baptism when the Holy Spirit came into me, when I was confirmed and the Holy Spirit came to me again, & I also receive sanctifying grace every time I go to confession and receive Jesus Christ Himself in the Eucharist. Salvation is a lifelong journey, not a one time acceptance of "Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior" in my past (that phrase is NOT in the Bible). Jesus says in Mark 13:13 that IF WE ENDURE TO THE END, we WILL BE SAVED (future tense, not past). Paul says we WILL be saved (future tense, not past) by fire on the day of our judgment in 1 Corinthians 3:15.
Not so holy.
You may be infected rather than saved!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22960479
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/study-holy-water...
truth

Perth, Australia

#476583 Sep 16, 2013
When you entering in church.
Don't come that you have meet someone or someone will see you.
no
Sit where so ever you liked.
You can come poor or dirty too.
Only one thing remember.
Listen words whats priest say better allwayes explanation as Jesus start his journey trough earth with alive people.
Holy Scripture is not short with explanation i hope priest is not short with that.

there you can find about words in Eucharistic..
-sweet Jesus say just words my spirit will be heal.
truth

Perth, Australia

#476584 Sep 16, 2013
It is always exist who try ruin every person and every family on visible and not visible way.

They will tell you who can and who can't.

Who?
Many uncomfortable people exist as very low organization.

But its exist very high organization too who is much more harder.

Don't worry about that.

Earth swear to Heaven all secrets of them will be known and revile.

'if i need i will remove all'
Who say that?
- not me

Above everything something exist.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#476585 Sep 16, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
continued;
The Bible teaches that man is created in the image of God (Genesis 1:26-27). There is one God according to Deuteronomy 6:4; but He exists in the three Persons of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. The Bible refers to this triune nature of God as the Godhead (Acts 17:29; Romans 1:20, Colossians 2:9 - King James Bible only). Colossians 2:2 refers to the Godhead as “the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ.” The Godhead wasn't meant to be understood; but rather, believed as sound Biblical doctrine by God's children.
Likewise, mankind is created in God's image in the form of a body, soul and spirit. Our earthly body is the tabernacle (2nd Corinthians 5:1-4) of the soul and spirit. The body is a temporary dwelling place of man's soul and spirit. Our soul is composed of the heart (to feel), the mind (to think), and the will (to decide). Hebrews 4:12 makes a distinction between man's soul and spirit,“For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.”
Animals have souls, but not a spirit. Man's spirit returns to God upon death. Ecclesiastes 12:7,“Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.” Animals have a mind to think, and a heart to feel and a will to decide; but animals do not have a spirit to discern spiritual matters. This is why humans have an inherent need for religion (God). It is the spirit of man that makes humans totally different and unique from animals.
Man's spirit is dead in sin when we are born; that is, we are born void of God with an inherited sin nature from Adam. The only exception is the Lord Jesus Christ Who came as God in the flesh (1st Timothy 3:16). Our spirit is dead in trespasses and sin the Bible says...
“And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience”(Ephesians 2:1,2)
The unsaved person cannot understand God, nor His Words, because they are spiritually discerned...
“But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned”(1st Corinthians 2:14)
The reason why you need to be “spiritually” born is because you have never been spiritually born to begin with. So when the Bible speaks of being “born again,” it actually means “born for the second time.” You were born physically into this world, but you were born without the Spirit of God in your soul (spiritually dead). Yes, God created you, but He gave you a freewill to decide for yourself where you will spend eternity.
God never forces anyone to accept Jesus as their Savior. He simply offers a warm invitation to anyone who wants to have their sins forgiven and go to Heaven. Salvation is a free gift (Romans 5:15; 6:23), paid for by the precious blood of Jesus Christ (1st Peter 1:18,19; Revelation 1:5). We must accept God's gift of eternal life or it WILL be forever forfeited when we leave this world (die).
Men(humans) do not have "spirits" either. The "spirit" only advises the "soul"(as you relate it) when it is accommodating to the proper principles of the ALL.
Now, I am not "christian", so you may not understand what I am trying to relay to you....and I understand that.
It is not "salvation" as you put it. It is a transition to a higher level of "being"....one beyond your 3 dimensions of known actuality....and becoming one with that from which you came.
The only "torture" is the remiss one feels when he/she finds they have not achieved that level of parity, and can not be one with eternal peace.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#476586 Sep 16, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
What Does It Mean To Be Born Again?
This term “born again” first appears in the Bible in John chapter three...
“There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him. Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again”(John 3:1-7).
An unsaved man once said to me,“That born again stuff makes no sense to me.” Perhaps you feel the same. There are “How To Be Saved” articles all over the internet (and I am thankful for them all), but many people want a complete explanation of what it means to be “born-again.” Why do we need to be born again? What does it mean? That is my purpose in this article, that is, to explain this great Biblical doctrine in layman's terms. Please give me a moment and I will make it as plain as you've ever heard. Most people have religion, but very few people have ever been Biblically born-again. Unless you are born again, you absolutely cannot go to Heaven (John 3:5).
Simply put, to be “born again” means to have He (Jesus) Who is the beginning born in you. In Revelation 1:8 Jesus said,“I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.” Alpha and Omega are the first and last letters of the Greek alphabet, respectively. Man by birth is spiritually dead, which I will explain further in a moment. To be born-again is a miracle of God, by which Jesus Christ comes into your body to live, literally in the form of the Spirit of God. Romans 8:9,“But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.”
To understand what it means to be born-again, it is necessary to understand that there are TWO BIRTHS. The “first” birth is the PHYSICAL BIRTH when you were born into this world from your mother and father. When the Bible speaks of being “born of water,” it is speaking about the physical birth (NOT baptism). The “second” birth is a SPIRITUAL BIRTH, which means to be born of the “Spirit”(that is, God's Holy Spirit). Why does a person need to be born spiritually? What is a “spiritual” birth?
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/ye_must...
Men(humans) do not have "spirits" either. The "spirit" only advises the "soul"(as you relate it) when it is accommodating to the proper principles of the ALL.
Now, I am not "christian", so you may not understand what I am trying to relay to you....and I understand that.
It is not "salvation" as you put it. It is a transition to a higher level of "being"....one beyond your 3 dimensions of known actuality....and becoming one with that from which you came.
The only "torture" is the remiss one feels when he/she finds they have not achieved that level of parity, and can not be one with eternal peace.
truth

Perth, Australia

#476587 Sep 16, 2013
dimension you mean that..

After prayers I go early as usual i go in sweet sleep..yes very comfortable.
But I see what I have to see.

I see my image as i see my belonging all of my love-ones and roots as you see sipak seeds one by one stay there..
I see man in white dress turn upon my people.
But I see image up to image one by one to each other as they belong all of them replay to someone in white dress
hail mother Mary and Jesus..
all say with one voice..
'for ever and ever.. amen'
I see like that.
n

Location hidden

#476588 Sep 16, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
We are not perfect, we will make mistakes until we die. Saying otherwise would mean we are like God but still man on earth, that would be blaspheming. When we die , we have to go through fire to be cleansed(purgatory) Only then we can enter heaven, only then we are perfect.
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

There is no purgee....

And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Toby 881,718
News The Latest: Husband: Kentucky clerk is 'standin... 3 min Lbj 39
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 min sangili karuppan 7,704
The Christian Atheist debate 8 min messianic114 4,177
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 25 min princeofdarknessi... 8,426
Poll Do white women love Interracial Porn? (Nov '09) 29 min Bubble 561
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 38 min WasteWater 6,418
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 53 min yup 177,906
More from around the web