Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 699410 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#476812 Sep 17, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Our own Faith ..by that I meant a baby going to the font ..carried by his parents ..it's not HIS OWN FAITH ..didn't word that as well as I could.
We believe in Jesus as our Saviour..That belief is faith...true Faith in our Lord Jesus Christ who died for our Sins,..And Rose from the dead ..this leads us to Repentance ..a a product of grace ..
His blood has washed our robes CLEAN..the cup of Sin went to the Cross..he suffered as we would suffer by taking that cup ..
His sacrifice was as much Spiritual as physical as horrid as THST was .
This pure Son took our Sin ...He cried out why had t though forsaken me
Which was,OUR DUE..Not His ..being forsaken..How much He must have loved us to do that ..No wonder why He had asked to be able to not drink that vile cup ...He was so tortured by this that He sweated blood .
The blood of our Saviour ...
He conquered death when He rose from the dead ..
Believing all this is,NOT something a baby does ..nor does He confess this with His mouth
Uhhhh. Tell me you're not under the impression that Christ was forsaken when He went to the cross? If so,by whom are you under the mistaken belief that Christ was forsaken by? I hope you are referring to the Disciples because they were the only ones that forsook Him.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#476813 Sep 17, 2013
Whaddabout it ant??? Is there something you don't understand??? Do you need hep!!!????

ant say: <
32 Then they preached the word of the Lord to him and to all his household.
33 Late as it was, he took them to wash their wounds, and was baptised then and there with all his household.

Ah say:
Exactly said...but...

Neither of those verses have anything to do with the answer given..."Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house".

Otherwise they would be listed as parallel verse...they are not..
Rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#476814 Sep 17, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetheart just let it go. Believe it or not there are people with Doctorates of Theology that don't have eyes to see this either, that only one race came from Adam and Eve and all the other races were created before Adam was """"FORMED """". Adam was the only man that God breated the breath of life into and had Adam not disobeyed God he would have lived forever. Those that are mistaken and think all the differetn races came from Adam and Eve is actually insulting God and like Jobs friends are accusing God of something He is not guilty of.
Given that Adam and Eve was the exact same race how do you account for all the different races being here? If two people are the exact same race and they have children, ALL THEIR CHILDREN WILL BE THE EXACT SAME RACE AS THEY ARE. Yet here we have so many different races here on earth and the mistaken cannot explain their existence with any credibility that is. But as I stated just let it go.
First off we h e a,common maternal ancestor ..

Second ..where does it say WHAT race they were ..
Maybe a combination if all for all we know as they were created
Directly by God Not born .

You think He was my POWERFUL enough to do this ..giving them DNA that would pass on different traits to each child ??
Since He obviously planned for differences
Rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#476815 Sep 17, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Stop lying. You have never heard me refer to myself as one of the Elect.
Ummm yes you did and implied only elect such as yourself COuld understand your ideas,like the Serpent seed .

Trust me I did not make up that notion
...as it is,very foreign to what I believe .

I even spoke of the,144 thousand refuting your claim..
Rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#476816 Sep 17, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Have you guys read the 5th chapter of Genesis? Well never mind if you're read it but did you grasp the significance of something very important that is not there? The fifth chapter of Genesis gives Adams geneology and..........CAIN IS NOT LISTED IN ADAMS GENEOLOGY. Those with eyes to see knows why too. The rest of you...well,I'll pray for you.
It's,the line from Adam to Noah.....from Adams,son Seth ...direct line .

They also do not mention all the other grandchildren and children either ..
marge

Leesburg, GA

#476817 Sep 17, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus has involvement in the whole baptism thing.
You get baptized in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
Jesus is the only one who baptizes one with the Holy Spirit from God, that's what we're talking about here and the only important thing to be born-anew from above.

And I'm sure you agree it's not something we command?
marge

Leesburg, GA

#476819 Sep 17, 2013
Dan and Anthony, beg on your knees for the Holy Spirit to be given to you, repent of thinking water baptism or goods works etc would make you deserve to get IT. It's All about trusting in God through Jesus.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#476820 Sep 17, 2013
Rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
You think He was my POWERFUL enough to do this ..giving them DNA that would pass on different traits to each child ??
It doesn't say what race they were but then thats where God gives one COMMON SENSE to be used along with reading the scriptures. Look up the word Adam and find out what the definition is. It boils down to being able to show the blood in the face. Ruddy complexed. What race has the ability to blush or show the blood in the face?

Adam was a white man. Use common sense when studying the word of God. Some things are hidden beneath what is written and God expects us to be wise in our studying of His word and figure some things out ..........WITH REASON.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#476821 Sep 17, 2013
Rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm yes you did and implied only elect such as yourself COuld understand your ideas,like the Serpent seed .
Trust me I did not make up that notion
...as it is,very foreign to what I believe .
I even spoke of the,144 thousand refuting your claim..
I did say that if you're not one of the Elect then there are some things in the scriptures that you will not be able to see.

However, there are those of the """"ETHNOS """" that God has allowed to be able to glean a deeper understanding of His word as well because these special ones will be used as teachers in the Millenial kingdom of Christ to teach those of you that don't have an accurate grasp of His word at this time. But they are not members of the Elect. If you are a member of the ETHNOS and you have been given the gift of being able to accurately comprehend Gods word on a deeper level then you are not a membe roif the Elect but you were a set aside one for a special purpose in the Millennial kingdom. So I never said I was a member of the Elect. Stop telling that lie.
truth

Perth, Australia

#476822 Sep 17, 2013
remembe
never call disfunction family or domestic violance
police and law never act as accusers
in that case its not worthy trust
its exist
very low not-comfortable organization
and
very high organization much more harder
which try ruin every person and every family..

in that case police detective investigators need be aware about righteousness act..
if not help from them
fraud..
maj.c. e

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#476823 Sep 17, 2013
Rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's,the line from Adam to Noah.....from Adams,son Seth ...direct line .
They also do not mention all the other grandchildren and children either ..
Don't you find it strange that if Cain was Adams """"firstb orn"""" " ( AND HE WASN'T ) that he is not mentioned in Adams geneology?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#476824 Sep 17, 2013
Rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand what is going on when in Genesis 6 it states that Noah was """"" PERFECT IN HIS GENERATIONS""" ""? That's why he was chosen to build the ark. His bloodline was """"PURE """" in that he nor his family had intermixed their bloodline with any of the other races or the fallen angels....hense he was perfect in his generations i.e., HIS PEDIGREE,HIS RACE WAS PURE. God wanted PURITY among the races especially the race through which CHRIST was to come. Thats why Satan tried so hard to mongrelize the line through which Christ was to come by having the races intermix. Noah was chosen because scripture tells us that he was PERFECT IN HIS GENERATIONS.

This is so simple that even a child should be able to comprehend this.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#476825 Sep 17, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>I did say that if you're not one of the Elect then there are some things in the scriptures that you will not be able to see.
However, there are those of the """"ETHNOS """" that God has allowed to be able to glean a deeper understanding of His word as well because these special ones will be used as teachers in the Millenial kingdom of Christ to teach those of you that don't have an accurate grasp of His word at this time. But they are not members of the Elect. If you are a member of the ETHNOS and you have been given the gift of being able to accurately comprehend Gods word on a deeper level then you are not a member of the Elect but you were a set aside one for a special purpose in the Millennial kingdom. So I never said I was a member of the Elect. Stop telling that lie.
And I'm not caucasian i.e.,a member of one of the twelve tribes of Israel therefore I can't be one the Elect nor one of the 7000 "VERY ELECT".

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#476826 Sep 17, 2013
Puzzling. Guys I have a patient (94 years old) that when she is awake she constantly says repeatedly Lord have mercy,Lord have mercy over and over and over but when her family is visiting she doesn't do this. In fact she acts quite lucid then but in the absence of her family she repeatedly says Lord have mercy, Lord have mercy over and over. We can't get through to her but let her family come to visit and she ceases and desist. Puzzling.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#476827 Sep 18, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
Puzzling. Guys I have a patient (94 years old) that when she is awake she constantly says repeatedly Lord have mercy,Lord have mercy over and over and over but when her family is visiting she doesn't do this. In fact she acts quite lucid then but in the absence of her family she repeatedly says Lord have mercy, Lord have mercy over and over. We can't get through to her but let her family come to visit and she ceases and desist. Puzzling.
Do you know what her faith is?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#476828 Sep 18, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know what her faith is?
No,I don't but next time I see her family I'm going to ask.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#476829 Sep 18, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>No,I don't but next time I see her family I'm going to ask.
Might be helpful.Thanx Tony I apologize for my previous rude remarks to you

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#476830 Sep 18, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>Might be helpful.Thanx Tony I apologize for my previous rude remarks to you
That's okay. Sometimes rude remarks can help build a tough skin.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#476831 Sep 18, 2013
Okay guys. I have to tell you guys about what happened to me last sunday. Remember a while back when I told you guys one of the surgeons that works here hit on me and tried to get me to go out to dinner with him and I turned him down?

Well this is why I know I've been saved. I was at Piedmont Park last sunday jogging after I'd finished workign out (a daily regimen with me) and I heard someone calling my name. It was the surgeon that had tried to get me to go out with him a while back. Now I had taken my shirt off to jog and when he came running up to me he immediately started flirting with me by commenting on my abs and actually touched them. Touching me is a no no unless I invite you too so I sharply chastized him.

He again invited me out to dinner and when I turned down his invitation yet again he invited me to his house for dinner.

He asked me why I kept rejecting his invitations and I got honest with him and told him why. He laughed at me when he heard that I rejected his ""invitations" " for religious reasons.

He asked me if I really believed that regardless of what our orientation was,if God really wanted us to deny ourselves a what he called a natural human need. I laughed and said yes He does if the need is a homosexual activity.

Now I have to tell you guys that this man would be quite a catch for someone. He's well educated,can carry on great conversation and people this man is as fit and cut as I am because he too is into keeping fit.

I know I was being tested because it took all I could muster to turn down his advances so that's why I say I know I've been saved.

But guess what, that same day three different females hit on me as well. Now that grossed me out,LOL.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#476832 Sep 18, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>That's okay. Sometimes rude remarks can help build a tough skin.
I been buked,scorned. Talked about sho's you born. Long as I got King Jesus,don't need nobody else.

Anybody familiar with those lyrics,LOL?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How is it possible that God has always existed?? 13 min Doctor REALITY 16
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 34 min Tellthetruth 447,415
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 56 min Quivering Lip Lib... 71,617
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr leprechauns rock 995,062
I miss her so bad. Should I reach out? 2 hr mikex28 1
How to make an interracial relationship work 4 hr malvin48 1
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 6 hr Dang Jersey Piney 122