Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 549,035
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#476485 Sep 16, 2013
Why wicket liked set up suffering toward others who is as righteousness?

it is written
'everything will be past my words not'
'Did you accuse abuse rest and prosecuted as well judged prphets?'

o you false accusers layers wipers scribe pharisee teachers judges ministers and so on..

Jesus Christ word is perfect.
truth

Perth, Australia

#476486 Sep 16, 2013
Jesus Christ words is perfect.

'alive church is people who believe'

God can hear prayers.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#476487 Sep 16, 2013
The SAVED....Jesus' church....

Revelation 7:9-17

9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

10 And they cried out in a loud voice:

“Salvation belongs to our God,
who sits on the throne,
and to the Lamb.”

11 All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down on their faces before the throne and worshiped God,

12 saying:

“Amen!
Praise and glory
and wisdom and thanks and honor
and power and strength
be to our God for ever and ever.
Amen!”

13 Then one of the elders asked me,“These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?”

14 I answered,“Sir, you know.”

And he said,“These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

15 Therefore,

“they are before the throne of God
and serve him day and night in his temple;
and he who sits on the throne
will shelter them with his presence.

16 ‘Never again will they hunger;
never again will they thirst.
The sun will not beat down on them,’
nor any scorching heat.

17 For the Lamb at the center of the throne
will be their shepherd;
‘he will lead them to <<<springs of living water.’>>>
‘And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.’”

LIVING WATER....

John 4:10

10 Jesus answered her,“If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water.”

John 7:38

38 Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.”

What is this living water???

Where can I find it???

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#476488 Sep 16, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:

You sure speak of alot of things you did, but still refute that it is because of the "Self" that all of these things were achieved.
Why do you promote it out of one side of your mouth, then admonish me for posting that it is the only truth that Jesus spoke of?
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>It is up to you New Age Spiritual Leader,to expound to us about this Self we need to know about,to, as you must assume, understand Christ better.
Here is one thing Jesus said:"love your neighbors as you love yourself." What are we missing of the self in this statement made by the Holy One of Israel?
Hi Pad - since your posts on page 23000 require a little bit more time to answer, I'll give those a response a bit later. But inthe meantime, I'll respond to this.

You wrote:
"It is up to you New Age Spiritual Leader,to expound to us about this Self we need to know about,to, as you must assume, understand Christ better."
- Not really - as we each have our path in life and just because a certain path works wonders for me, it may not be the same for you or others.
- I can and have given you and others plenty of information relative to the explanation of the "Self". How you apply it to yourSelf, is really something you have to tackle.

You wrote:
"Here is one thing Jesus said: "love your neighbors as you love yourself." What are we missing of the self in this statement made by the Holy One of Israel?"
- One cannot "love another" if he/she does not begin the action with exerting that love first within him/herself. If one loves him/herself (by accepting and then expressing love), then he/she can then "love another as they have loved themself."

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#476489 Sep 16, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
These two "fly-by-night" bible only self-interpreting theology "hacks" are constantly "ripping each others interpretative opinions" --just like they do with every other Protestant who disagrees with them, on this forum!!
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
When you're interested in actual truth, come back and talk. You, Confrinting, and Ox should go mess with someone elses sacred scriptures.

These two "fly-by-night" bible only self-interpreting theology "hacks" are constantly "ripping each others interpretative opinions" --just like they do with every other Protestant who disagrees with them, on this forum!!

CALL ME WHAT YOU WISH ....NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY ...

i AM STILL WHOM GOD SAYS I AM...

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE GOD'S WORD... AND CONTEND AGAINST IT

FOR YOUR CONJECTURE...

STAND IN THE JUDGMENT BEFORE GOD ...ONLY TO BE REJECTED,AND EXPERIENCE

ETERNAL SEPARATION FROM HIM.

YOU WILL REMAIN IS EXASPERATION ETERNALLY WORLDS WITH OUT END...

YOU WILL HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME BUT YOURSELF...

2Co 6:1 We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.

2Co 6:2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#476490 Sep 16, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks,Sera,SAME DISCUSSION..no matter what they now call the Church .
I wanted to make sure that in that article it does say The catholic church not the roman catholic church.I know that there was a question on whether the catholic church said roman catholic or not.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#476491 Sep 16, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
I want you guys to print this book off line and find yourself a park or another nice quiet place and read this book. You will learn quite a bit about Cain that you have never been aware of.
http://www.biblestudysite.com/sargon%20ebook....
There is no wisdom on this forum. Many of you are totally blind and fancy yourselves as teachers of others. The blind leading those that are even more blind than they are. Sad situation that has befallen those that consider themselves as Christians.
Your arrogance is beginning to show Tony.

*sighs*

Location hidden

#476492 Sep 16, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall sayin the Roman Catholic Church doesn't exist. I'm Roman Catholic, duh. The title Roman has to do with the diocese of Rome and the rite we practice. It doesn't have to do with a separate Church than the other Eastern Catholic Churches in communion.
The Vatican never said "Roman Catholic Church" only true Church, because it wouldn't make sense and its offensive to the other Catholic Churches.
Now do what you do and ignore truth. I already given you more time than most people.
And: At the Second Vatican Council this concept of the Church was recognized as the objective reality that identifies the fullness of the Roman Catholic Church. But it was qualified subjectively so as to somehow include all who are baptized and profess their faith in Jesus Christ. They are the People of God, whom he has chosen to be his own and on whom he bestows the special graces of his providence.(Etym. Greek kkyriakon, church; from kyriakos, belonging to the Lord.)

Recognized as the objective reality that identifies the fullness of what church?????

The Vatican Counsel does not speak for the Roman Catholic church?????? If not, whom does it speak for!!!!!!!!??

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#476493 Sep 16, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks ..no matter how we disagree ...personal insults SHOUld not be a thing we tolerate .
Here we talk about beliefs and Churches ..But SHOULD not insult individuals nor lie ...imo
That's has been my complaint from the beginning! Personal insults and name calling should no be use at all.GBu!!!!

Location hidden

#476494 Sep 16, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
How many of the REST of the catholic clergy who had full knowledge of abuses going on actually did anything to stop or eradicate these most serious SINS? NONE!
The same men that climb up into the pulpit every sunday pointing their fingers at the quaking followers telling THEM never to commit such sins of LIEING, DECEIVING and COVERING UP sin......yet catholics keep on defending their church leaders.
UNBELIEVABLE hipocricy!
You hit on the nail the head!!!!
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#476495 Sep 16, 2013
earthly water.....

heavenly water....

Location hidden

#476496 Sep 16, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall sayin the Roman Catholic Church doesn't exist. I'm Roman Catholic, duh. The title Roman has to do with the diocese of Rome and the rite we practice. It doesn't have to do with a separate Church than the other Eastern Catholic Churches in communion.
The Vatican never said "Roman Catholic Church" only true Church, because it wouldn't make sense and its offensive to the other Catholic Churches.
Now do what you do and ignore truth. I already given you more time than most people.
Catholic Church
n
1.(Christianity / Roman Catholic Church) short for Roman Catholic Church

Its called "English dictionary".....

If da vatacan say "Catholic Church" it also means "Roman Catholic Church". If da vatacan say "Roman Catholic church" it also do mean "Catholic Church"...
truth

Perth, Australia

#476497 Sep 16, 2013
you will be there
how much liars
'deceiver and possessor'
for what
try catch up for gain last power

Jesus Christ word is perfect.
One Jesus day is 1000 human years.
Is rally Jesus old for you 2 days?

or
Someone who liked sit on which chair..

it is written
all angels and demons will be fall

please tell me
Who will be administrated what?
if they fall
truth

Perth, Australia

#476499 Sep 16, 2013
Jesus words is perfect.
infinite
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#476500 Sep 16, 2013
Revelation 22:17

17 The Spirit and the bride say,“Come!” And let the one who hears say,“Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and <<<let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.>>>

If anyone is interested in being reonciled to Gcd, and interested in My atonement, let him come and drink.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#476501 Sep 16, 2013
What does it mean out of our hearts will flow rivers of living water?

Living water is springing up and going out from the lives of Christians and touching those around us who have NO eternal life.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#476502 Sep 16, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
FOR YOUR CONJECTURE...
We, as Catholics, ALL know WHO YOU are Confrinting! You have "always been" a condemning, judgemental, hatefilled anti-catholic, that lists a bunch of bible verses and then "tacks on" your own twisted interpretation of these verses which is used to support the vengeance, hostility and vindictive attitude that has corrupted your mind, heart and soul against the personal faith and salvation of other Christians (especially Catholics)!! We ALSO KNOW, that you "don't speak for God" and NEVER will, until you come to TRUE SALVATION in Jesus Christ, in and through His One (and only one) TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church. Listing a "bunch of bible verses" doesn't make you a Christian, nor does it make you a TRUE follower of Jesus Christ!!........We ALSO know that heretical ministers and preachers, like you, have come and gone for over 2000 years --------YET-----The One True Catholic Church of Jesus Christ---LIVES ON-----Just like Jesus said it would in Matt 16:18
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#476503 Sep 16, 2013
Living water......it is the Word of God about the death of Christ that comes down like the rain from heaven.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#476504 Sep 16, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
When you're interested in actual truth, come back and talk. You, Confrinting, and Ox should go mess with someone elses sacred scriptures.
CALL ME WHAT YOU WISH ....NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY ...
FOR YOUR CONJECTURE...
STAND IN THE JUDGMENT BEFORE GOD ...ONLY TO BE REJECTED,AND EXPERIENCE
ETERNAL SEPARATION FROM HIM.
YOU WILL REMAIN IS EXASPERATION ETERNALLY WORLDS WITH OUT END...
YOU WILL HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME BUT YOURSELF...
2Co 6:1 We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.
2Co 6:2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)
~~~

THE BIBLE DOES NOT GIVE SPECIAL RECOGNITION,

PRESENT ANY RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION OR CULT..

WITH

A FRANCHISE

MONOPOLY

OR CONTROL

OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD ON EARTH.

To believe otherwise is but to negate GOD'S LOVE..WHEN HE SAID

Joh 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

If you believe that GOD SENT the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH INTO THE WORLD

TO CONDEMN THE REST OF THE CHRISTIANS ON EARTH... TO HELL...

BECAUSE THEY REFUSE

TO BE A PART

OF THEIR CONFUSION OF FACE....

1Ti 6:4 He is proud,(YOU ARE PROUD) knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,

1Ti 6:5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that

gain (MONOPOLY) is godliness:

(AND OTHER ARE EXCLUDED)

from such withdraw thyself.

1Ti 6:6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.

TO ALL THAT BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST AS THEIR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR.

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#476505 Sep 16, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>I wanted to make sure that in that article it does say The catholic church not the roman catholic church.I know that there was a question on whether the catholic church said roman catholic or not.
Yes for sure it said that ..as I said to Clay SERA,.the Catholic Church ..no matter what it called ITSELF when I learned Or what it calls itself now,..still says it's the TRUE CHURCH..

so we still HaVE the SAME Discussion..

I HSVE said over and over I BELIEVE GOD USED THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AS WELL AS BIBLE BELIEVING NON Catholic churches...
As far as your Church ..I really don't know who left whom..But YOU BELIEVE IN THE SAME SAVIOUR I DO ..And I think most Catholics and ' in Catholics do ..

He wAnted His WORD SPREAD...it has been done ...Rome The East..the Reformers..Evangelicals ...HIS WORD NOT OURS ..

two people can be the CHURCH IN THE BASEMENT OF A CONDEMNED BUILDING..they are,STILL God's ...if they follow,HIS,WORDS and preach the gospel .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min waaasssuuup 230,160
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 13 min Rosa_Winkel 441,451
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Chris Clearwater 751,485
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min waaasssuuup 602,328
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 17 min golgo90 571
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 19 min Rosa_Winkel 96,172
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 26 min bacon hater 37,283
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dr_Zorderz 261,737
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr Isb 1,077

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE