Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 548,705
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#476465 Sep 16, 2013
Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Snipped for space.
Tony,that was all in God's plan.
Why can't you grasp it?
Again I say to you that Chapter two is an account of God's creation.
2 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day
>>from (all) his work which he had made<<.
3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from
((all his work which God created and made)).
Now,here is the account;
4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,
Remember,only after Adam and Eve sinned,did God put a curse on them.
What did he tell Adam and Eve?
16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee;
and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;
19 (In the sweat of thy face) shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
20 And Adam called his wife's name Eve;
because she was the mother of all living.
21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the Lord God make coats of skins, and clothed them.
22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
23 Therefore the Lord God sent him forth >>from the garden of Eden,
>>>to till the ground<< from whence he was taken.
Tony,
Before he created Adam,he said there was not a man to till the ground;
Genesis 2
5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.
God knew all along that Adam would till the ground.
He also was over all the fish and beast.
Genesis 1
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea,
and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle,
>>and over all the earth,
and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it:
and have dominion over the fish of the sea,
and over the fowl of the air,
and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
29 And God said, Behold,
I have given you
every herb bearing seed,
which is upon the face of all the earth,
and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed;
>>to you it shall be for meat.<<
30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life,
I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good.
And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
That's it Tony.
It's right there.
Yes thank you ..And I see nothing about us being descended from other forms of biological life ...as some believe ...

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#476466 Sep 16, 2013
Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Snipped for space.
Tony,that was all in God's plan.
Why can't you grasp it?
Again I say to you that Chapter two is an account of God's creation.
2 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day
>>from (all) his work which he had made<<.
3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from
((all his work which God created and made)).
Now,here is the account;
4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,
Remember,only after Adam and Eve sinned,did God put a curse on them.
What did he tell Adam and Eve?
16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee;
and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;
19 (In the sweat of thy face) shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
20 And Adam called his wife's name Eve;
because she was the mother of all living.
21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the Lord God make coats of skins, and clothed them.
22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
23 Therefore the Lord God sent him forth >>from the garden of Eden,
>>>to till the ground<< from whence he was taken.
Tony,
Before he created Adam,he said there was not a man to till the ground;
Genesis 2
5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.
God knew all along that Adam would till the ground.
He also was over all the fish and beast.
Genesis 1
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea,
and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle,
>>and over all the earth,
and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it:
and have dominion over the fish of the sea,
and over the fowl of the air,
and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
29 And God said, Behold,
I have given you
every herb bearing seed,
which is upon the face of all the earth,
and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed;
>>to you it shall be for meat.<<
30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life,
I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good.
And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
That's it Tony.
It's right there.
http://www.catholic.com/tracts/adam-eve-and-e...
truth

Perth, Australia

#476467 Sep 16, 2013
on CROSS stay INRI not yihri

How you can to be save trough y its letter which point down as hole?

after prayers i go sleep

-i find my body hand and lags on Cross=preserve

http://biblehub.com/proverbs/19-5.htm

but i am alive
what church need its fill up from you who is pure

Real creator created you that you can do too.

Whats deference between real Creator and man creation?
-design is part of Creation
-do you liked silky smooth skin as well meat

-its bring me in light
as alive
as i am as i exist
i walk between them
its open wounds
they liked died but can't

Who laying Holy Spirit?

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#476468 Sep 16, 2013
From my grandson's 2nd grade teacher.

Joshua 23:14-"...And ye know in all your hearts and in all your souls, that not one thing hath failed of all the good things which the Lord your God spake concerning you; all are come to pass unto you, and not one thing hath failed thereof." (KJV).

Joshua gives his closing words to his people before he dies.
He admonishes them to believe God's Word. God's Word was to them then, and to us now:
(1)True,
(2)Timeless,
(3)Tested,
and
(4) Testified of.

May we have an unfaltering faith in an unfailing God!

It's wonderful knowing we have teachers in our schools in Tennessee that are not afraid to talk about the Lord.
truth

Perth, Australia

#476469 Sep 16, 2013
Why you liked genetic CD?

Did you prepare destruction?

-your laying to whom

'if i need i will remove all system'

Who say that?

-not me

Why you liked be liar?

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#476470 Sep 16, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
We do still have the same debate, but the difference is fundies are in another predicament because now its blatantly obvious they added to Johns prophecy in Revelation. Their opinion about the harlot and Whore makes no sense because the actual name of the Church doesn't fit. You see Rose, they added the title for us, when in fact, Roman isn't a title per se, but an adjective describing the diocese of that Catholic Church.
Not all of us..my pontoon saying Roman Catholic has,ALWAYS Bern it's,what I learned...what the CATECHISM SAID,..what the priests,ans nuns in both states,I lived in said..

Some have said this ..But several of us have not ...

In the end we will all know to whom John refers,...many believe AntiChrist will cone out of the old Roman Empire .

I heard a sermon that says,we have no idea but in some aspects it COUKD be the USA,..

your Church has been called the Roman Catholic Church for a long time .

Maybe not in your generation..But certainly in mine ..so did the CHURCHES OWN CATECHISM as I showed every one who bothered to look .

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#476471 Sep 16, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Well its a good thing humanities salvation doesn't rest on the interpretations of some old guy with a Bible... Nor the man-made Pentecostal sect that is about a hundred yrs old.
The truth is, you're scrambling around now, trying to justify your addition to the Book of Revelation. When you're interested in actual truth, come back and talk. You and Ox should go mess with someone elses sacred scriptures.
~~~
N YOUR IGNORANCE OF THE BIBLE YOU WROTE..

Well its a good thing humanities salvation doesn't rest on the interpretations of some old guy with a Bible..

Nor the man-made Pentecostal sect that is about a hundred yrs old.

I POST AGAIN.

Rom 3:3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?

Rom 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

AS FOR THE PENTECOSTAL EXPERIENCE..IT IS PROPHESIED .SAY ABOUT 700 YEARS BC.

IT IS OLDER THAN YOU PAGAN RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION...

THERE IS MORE ABOUT THE PENTECOSTAL EXPERIENCE... IN THE OLD TESTAMENT

THAN THERE IS ABOUT A ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH

(OF WHICH THERE IS NONE)

ISAIAH 28:9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.

Isa 28:10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:
Isa 28:11 For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.

Isa 28:12 To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.

SPIRIT FILLED PEOPLE ATE DESCRIBED IN

Isa 33:19 Thou shalt not see a fierce people,

a people of a deeper speech than

thou canst perceive; of a stammering tongue, that thou canst not

understand.

---
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU POST...

I WARN YOU AGAINST BLASPHEMY OF THE HOLY GHOST...

A SIN OF WHICH THERE IS NO FORGIVENESS...

JESUS SAID

Mat_12:32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him:

but

whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#476472 Sep 16, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
http://www.catholic.org/intern ational/international_story.ph p?id=24660
Thanks,Sera,SAME DISCUSSION..no matter what they now call the Church .
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#476473 Sep 16, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot a couple of pieces of info.
How much have they paid out in hush money to the families that have children that were abused by the Catholic pedophiles..
How many of their pedophiles have actually served time for their crime????
How many of the REST of the catholic clergy who had full knowledge of abuses going on actually did anything to stop or eradicate these most serious SINS? NONE!

The same men that climb up into the pulpit every sunday pointing their fingers at the quaking followers telling THEM never to commit such sins of LIEING, DECEIVING and COVERING UP sin......yet catholics keep on defending their church leaders.

UNBELIEVABLE hipocricy!

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#476474 Sep 16, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
N YOUR IGNORANCE OF THE BIBLE YOU WROTE..
Well its a good thing humanities salvation doesn't rest on the interpretations of some old guy with a Bible..
Nor the man-made Pentecostal sect that is about a hundred yrs old.
I POST AGAIN.
Rom 3:3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?
Rom 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.
AS FOR THE PENTECOSTAL EXPERIENCE..IT IS PROPHESIED .SAY ABOUT 700 YEARS BC.
IT IS OLDER THAN YOU PAGAN RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION...
THERE IS MORE ABOUT THE PENTECOSTAL EXPERIENCE... IN THE OLD TESTAMENT
THAN THERE IS ABOUT A ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH
(OF WHICH THERE IS NONE)
ISAIAH 28:9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.
Isa 28:10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:
Isa 28:11 For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.
Isa 28:12 To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.
SPIRIT FILLED PEOPLE ATE DESCRIBED IN
Isa 33:19 Thou shalt not see a fierce people,
a people of a deeper speech than
thou canst perceive; of a stammering tongue, that thou canst not
understand.
---
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU POST...
I WARN YOU AGAINST BLASPHEMY OF THE HOLY GHOST...
A SIN OF WHICH THERE IS NO FORGIVENESS...
JESUS SAID
Mat_12:32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him:
but
whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
AS FOR THE DESCENDING OF THE HOLY GHOST UPON THE 120 IN THE UPPER ROOM...

JESUS..SAID BEFORE HE ASCENDED

Act 1:8 But ye shall receive ==>power,<==

==>POWER<=== DEFINED IN GREEK AS USED IN ACTS 1:8

G1411
&#948;&#965;&#769; &#957;&#945;&#956; &#953;&#962;
dunamis
doo'-nam-is
From G1410; force (literally or figuratively); specifically miraculous power (usually by implication a miracle itself):- ability, abundance, meaning, might (-ily,-y,-y deed),(worker of) miracle (-s), power, strength, violence, mighty (wonderful) work.

(NOTE THE GREEK WORD, DUNAMIS.... IS THE ROOT WORD FOR DYNAMITE...EXPLOSIVES)

after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you:

(note...

Jesus did not say that they should be witnesses of any religious CULT OR organization)

he said)

and ye shall be witnesses UNTO ME

both in Jerusalem,

and in all Judaea, and

in Samaria, and unto the

uttermost part of the earth.

(HERE...HE SAID NOTHING ...SPECIFIC... ABOUT ROME...)

ROME WAS INCLUDED IN ACTS 2:10 AS STRANGERS)

Act 2:9 Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia,

Act 2:10 Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene,

and ==>strangers<== of Rome,<---

Jews and proselytes,

Act 2:11 Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.

==>STRANGERS<==OF ROME DEFINED IN GREEK

G1927
&#949;&#787;&#960; &#953;&#948;&#951; &#956;&#949;&#769; &#969;
epide&#772;meo&#772;
ep-ee-day-meh'-o
From a compound of G1909 and G1218; to make oneself at home, that is,(by extension) to reside (in a foreign country):-[be] dwelling (which were) there, stranger.

ROME IS STILL A STRANGER TO THE WORD OF GOD..
truth

Perth, Australia

#476475 Sep 16, 2013
Jesus Christ words is perfect.
What Jesus say when joseph and his mother and his brothers and his sisters try find him.
-with great sorrow we going around find you

What Jesus say?

-you are my brothers and sisters who listening me

it is written

Jesus walk between his discipline!
Did they recognize him?

noooooooooooooooooooooooo

its been 5 april 85'
i walk between my people
all around me
but they did not know
i am with them..

i replay to you
to my
my brothers and my sisters
my heart is still with you
my mind is yours
i walk in light between you
which i never know its exist
i liked come
but i did not
i come in light
to see you ones more
i walk ones more between my people
I see what i have to see!

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#476476 Sep 16, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me, what you post shows you don't know diddly about the Church. If you did, you wouldn't be asking and commenting on the Church like you do. You have insulted me and others on the abortion thread a lot, you won't even take the pro life stand against what the pro aborts say .Another thing, when the pro aborts spew out filthy comments about Christ, His Church and The Blessed Mother, you post how was your day... I figured out you have no friends and are scared to ruffle feathers and lose friends, these friends are not real, rose, they are using you.
Total BALONEY knit ..I'm sure your posts to people would shock some on here thrashing people who have made mistakes,30 years ago .
OR A,POOR WOMAN WHO HAD AN ECTOPIC PREGNANCY
After many miscarriages...You don't get to be the judge ..

And I have ALWays been AGAINST abortion ..ALWAYS ..for over 5 years
Since I have been posting on Topix..

I have not said one personal insult to anyone as you have ..
Shall I go on..how you torment people ..or shall we drop it ..a I would be ashamed had I posted in a, personally insulting way .....
This is Discussion board ...And we all disagree at times,.

But NO one should have to take
Cruel abuse ..no matter what they did years ago .....That is not Christian love ........And I'll leave it at that ..
Good idea?????

I am not in lock step with you on contraception ..But have never been for NOR promoted abortion as you have been implying .
That is a,lie ..pure and simple knit

Let's keep the personalities on the abortion forum.where they belong

I have told you several times ..no one here cares ...And they SHOULD not be bothered ...because you hate people on another thread
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#476477 Sep 16, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
When you're interested in actual truth, come back and talk. You, Confrinting, and Ox should go mess with someone elses sacred scriptures.
These two "fly-by-night" bible only self-interpreting theology "hacks" are constantly "ripping each others interpretative opinions" --just like they do with every other Protestant who disagrees with them, on this forum!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#476478 Sep 16, 2013
my tears go now
i see what i have to see

-production with humans hands are great destruction
what ever exist

-Which many powerful in name of money try accusers others.

What Jesus say?
-don't accuse me if are you unhappy
What I say?
-don't blame me if i am witness what i see

I am believer with faith not to be born as many from real Creator for suffering.

But power which others build with money are some as on every action will reaction.

I am wrote this not because of money.
I wrote this what I see.

Peace be with you all.
You can't serve two Masters.
Love for God.
or
Love for money.

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#476479 Sep 16, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Nick and I are Rose's friends and there are many more that will stand with her. Have a great day!
Thanks ..no matter how we disagree ...personal insults SHOUld not be a thing we tolerate .

Here we talk about beliefs and Churches ..But SHOULD not insult individuals nor lie ...imo
truth

Perth, Australia

#476480 Sep 16, 2013
as action on reaction
we know all
what wicket are ready set up as well why

'it is written'

Did Jesus been tempted?

yes it is

be bless
be bless
be bless
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#476481 Sep 16, 2013
Spiritual......

Spiritual......

Spiritual......

There is no earthly organization, headquarters, etc., for the church universal.
truth

Perth, Australia

#476482 Sep 16, 2013
rain
rain
rain go away
come next time and next day..
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#476483 Sep 16, 2013
Jesus' church.....gathering of people who
respond to the gospel of Christ in faith and obedience.

What are Jesus' COMMANDS in the New Testament???
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#476484 Sep 16, 2013
Jesus is/and always will be the "CORNERSTONE" of His church.....

As foretold by Isaiah....

As proclaimed by Peter....

As taught by Paul.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min dirty white boy- 602,182
100%ProfitBot 9 min OscarM 1
The Intense Power Behind The New World Order...... 27 min bubba burpalot 21
Come on Toshi Sanyo 29 min bubba burpalot 10
9/11 Was An Inside Job 33 min bubba burpalot 28
ebola gay snapchat incest bestiality nwo pedo c... 35 min bubba burpalot 5
Nine Eleven 36 min bubba burpalot 141
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr bacon hater 750,701
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ1 261,680
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 4 hr Jared 172