Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 640986 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#476241 Sep 13, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
The Vatican never said that. I told you that last week, why are you acting like you never heard it?
~~~

A picture is worth more than a thousand words

A declaration ...such as is the banner of this forum,

and the knowledge that it has been the polity of the

Roman Catholic Church for eons ....

PLUS ...The remarks by the Roman Catholics here....that...say

"Since I am not a part of their religious society ...

I am not called of God<"

destroys any credibility

as far as I am concerned and contradicts your disclaimer..
Clay

Melrose Park, IL

#476242 Sep 13, 2013
Saban fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You've just admitted to men placing themselves in the place of God - and you have no problem with that??
The Apostles didn't set up a Priesthood. Even if they did Paul, an apostle, said in Galatians 1:8 "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse!" This "Priesthood" cannot be found in the scriptures. None of the Apostles recorded it. It is something being PREACHED AS DOCTRINE that they did not PREACH AS DOCTRINE.
There is no example of this Priesthood in our scriptures and there is NO prophesy of this priesthood with the exception of 1 Tim. 4:
1 Timothy 4
The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron. They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth. For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer.
If you point these things out to the brothers and sisters, you will be a good minister of Christ Jesus, nourished on the truths of the faith and of the good teaching that you have followed....
Be diligent in these matters; give yourself wholly to them, so that everyone may see your progress. Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.
"with the Bishop presiding in place of God"

I think you know what Ignatius meant that. Jesus Christ started a Church not a Book. The Bishop presides over the Church until Christ gets back. He's entrusted with the day to day operations of it.

It is now 'later times', and clearly Protestantism and you church of Christ have followed a different path.

#476243 Sep 13, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a feeling you'd get some satisfaction seeing us lowered to hell and looking up at you and realizing you were right all along . In fact, I'm quite certain that scenario makes you excited. You've never given me any reason to believe otherwise.
~~~

I have a feeling you'd get some satisfaction seeing us lowered to hell and looking up at you and realizing you were right all along .

IF YOU THINK THAT WE WOULD HAVE PUT UP WITH ALL THE FLACK THAT WE HAVE OVER THE YEARS BECAUSE WE WOULD REJOICE AND WANTED YOU TO GO TO HELL...

YOU ARE TERRIBLY MISINFORMED...

WE KNOW THAT THE BIBLE SAYS..

Pro_29:1 He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.

AND HAVE ATTEMPTED TO KEEP THIS FROM HAPPENING TO YOU AND OTHERS...

BY POINTING YOU TO GOD'S TRUE PLAN OF SALVATION...

THE ONLY PLACE WHERE WE MAY HAVE FAIL..

IS THAT ...

WE HAVE INFORMED YOU MANY TIMES

WHILE OTHERS (THAT PERHAPS WOULD RECEIVE THE TRUTH)

HAVE NOT HEARD IT ONCE...

CHRISTIANS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO LIVE BY HIS FIVE SENSES
Anthony MN

Champlin, MN

#476244 Sep 13, 2013
Pope Francis today:

“Those who live judging their neighbor, speaking ill of their neighbor, are hypocrites, because they lack the strength and the courage to look to their own shortcomings. The Lord does not waste many words on this concept. Further on he says that he who has hatred in his heart for his brother is a murderer. In his first letter, John the Apostle also says it clearly: anyone who has hatred for his brother is a murderer, he walks in darkness, he who judges his brother walks in darkness”.

“A Christian murderer…. It’s not me saying this, it’s the Lord. And there is no place for nuances. If you speak ill of your brother, you kill your brother. And every time we do this, we are imitating that gesture of Caine, the first murderer in History”

“Go and pray for him! Go and do penance for her! And then, if it is necessary, speak to that person who may be able to seek remedy for the problem. But don’t tell everyone! Paul had been a sinner, and he says of himself: I was once a blasphemer, a persecutor, a violent man. But I have been mercifully treated”. Perhaps none of us are blasphemer – perhaps… But if we ever gossip we are certainly persecutors and violent. We ask for grace so that we and the entire Church may convert from the crime of gossip to love, to humility, to meekness, to docility, to the generosity of love towards our neighbor”.
Clay

Melrose Park, IL

#476245 Sep 13, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
A picture is worth more than a thousand words
A declaration ...such as is the banner of this forum,
and the knowledge that it has been the polity of the
Roman Catholic Church for eons ....
PLUS ...The remarks by the Roman Catholics here....that...say
"Since I am not a part of their religious society ...
I am not called of God<"
destroys any credibility
as far as I am concerned and contradicts your disclaimer..
I know you hate the Roman Catholic Church.

What about the Byzantine Catholic, Syrian, Ethiopian, Coptic, Oriental Catholic? Maronite Catholic, Armenian, Alexanderian, Albanian Catholic?
Are they all goin to Hell too, or just the Roman??
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#476246 Sep 13, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>look at the lie that you are Telling to this poster. YOU ADDEDD TO THE WORD OF GOD.
And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.
your church is exactly like the Mormons and the jw's are doing,
the Mormons got the other book and the jw's got the watchtower and the catholics got the Vatican.
ALL THREE CULTS ACCORDING TO THE WORD OF GOD
Are you really saying everything Jesus said is written down in the NT?
Pad

Rockford, IL

#476247 Sep 13, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi HB - thanks for posting a response.
You are confusing to aspects of human nature - one that Jesus instructs us to look within to correct ourselves, so we don't become impoverished with knowledge, as knowledge increase the betterment of one's Self. Where as the poor are those who have not the ability to extend themselves to reach the knowledge, so those individuals have Jesus as a guide - in regard to spiritual matters.
Everything Jesus teaches is about the Spirit and its transcendence to a higher plane of existence.
You do understand this, right?
Now I can live with that! I see that to know yourself in context to the Scriptures can lead a person within two spheres: the knowing of the sinful nature,and the spiritual knowledge of realizing that we are created by God,so that which is created by God is sacred!

Our nature that yields to sin is inherited and also learned.Because of the atmosphere we all grow up in,which can be learned outside of the family,and within of course.

Understanding our ability to do evil and good is part of that KNOWING of self. Do you agree?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#476248 Sep 13, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
Pope Francis today:
“Those who live judging their neighbor, speaking ill of their neighbor, are hypocrites, because they lack the strength and the courage to look to their own shortcomings. The Lord does not waste many words on this concept. Further on he says that he who has hatred in his heart for his brother is a murderer. In his first letter, John the Apostle also says it clearly: anyone who has hatred for his brother is a murderer, he walks in darkness, he who judges his brother walks in darkness”.
“A Christian murderer…. It’s not me saying this, it’s the Lord. And there is no place for nuances. If you speak ill of your brother, you kill your brother. And every time we do this, we are imitating that gesture of Caine, the first murderer in History”
“Go and pray for him! Go and do penance for her! And then, if it is necessary, speak to that person who may be able to seek remedy for the problem. But don’t tell everyone! Paul had been a sinner, and he says of himself: I was once a blasphemer, a persecutor, a violent man. But I have been mercifully treated”. Perhaps none of us are blasphemer – perhaps… But if we ever gossip we are certainly persecutors and violent. We ask for grace so that we and the entire Church may convert from the crime of gossip to love, to humility, to meekness, to docility, to the generosity of love towards our neighbor”.
Thansk for promoting the Self.

Best regards.

“What are you looking at?”

Albuquerque, NM

#476249 Sep 13, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Now I can live with that! I see that to know yourself in context to the Scriptures can lead a person within two spheres: the knowing of the sinful nature,and the spiritual knowledge of realizing that we are created by God,so that which is created by God is sacred!
Our nature that yields to sin is inherited and also learned.Because of the atmosphere we all grow up in,which can be learned outside of the family,and within of course.
Understanding our ability to do evil and good is part of that KNOWING of self. Do you agree?
Hi Pad.

"Understanding our ability to do evil and good is part of that KNOWING of self. Do you agree?"

Yep. Since we get to learn what good and evil is, so we also must learn how to act and be [Self] when these two paths are tobe found in front of us.

One chooses the path - not "God" or "Satan", but the person.

We look within to find our own faults. Jesus taught this and also teaches that we are also the ones that can overcome these difficulties, so they can become successes.

IMO - we can learn about the evils of the world, but it doesn't necessary mean we take action on them, but more precisely, we try to avoid them. In other words, we know it is not right to rob a bank, so we don't - we avoid "sin".

But we also know that it is good to help a child ride a bike - because the child knows it is something they like to do. We avoid what here? In a way, not helping the child will cause the child to be sad and discontent because they don't get to ride. We would avoid those moments, as well as, avoiding the thoughts that we didn't help, when we knew we could.

I know it wasn't the greatest comparison, but I think you understand what I am trying to say.

Location hidden

#476250 Sep 13, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really saying everything Jesus said is written down in the NT?
Nope! and if you knew anything that He has said and you don't follow what He said, what would it profit you?

we know that he said more than just these few words as Written in the Bible, but we don't know what he had said as they were not written.

you catholic claim that you have Oral traditions, yet when you are countered by what they were, you remain silent.

Yes, Paul told Timothy to remember them, but Timothy knew those oral traditions as taught by the jewish People,

but you catholics aint jewish.lol

“Happy 2016!!”

Since: Apr 08

Saint John Paul II Pray 4 Us.

#476251 Sep 13, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You owe me an apology.....that was never posted by me...
I don't own you a thing!

Well then maybe it was your brother....BuffaloBow, or your maybe you are forgetting things. You forgot all you were taught when you were a Catholic.[if you were ever one] Maybe you should report it, someone is using your ‘handle.’

It says Oxbow.
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
It was not authority to forgive individuals, but to establish in all the churches the terms and conditions on which men might be pardoned, with a promise that God would confirm all that they taught; that all might have assurance of forgiveness who would comply with those terms; and that those who did not comply should not be forgiven, but that their sins should be retained. This commission is as far as possible from the authority which the Roman Catholic claims of remitting sin and of pronouncing pardon.
Who is forgiving sin in the following verses????
Isa 43:25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.
And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the
LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
In those days, and in that time, saith the LORD, the iniquity of Israel shall be sought for, and there shall be none; and the sins of Judah, and they shall not be found: for I will pardon them whom I reserve.
Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#476252 Sep 13, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>Nope! and if you knew anything that He has said and you don't follow what He said, what would it profit you?
we know that he said more than just these few words as Written in the Bible, but we don't know what he had said as they were not written.
you catholic claim that you have Oral traditions, yet when you are countered by what they were, you remain silent.
Yes, Paul told Timothy to remember them, but Timothy knew those oral traditions as taught by the jewish People,
but you catholics aint jewish.lol
We don't remain silent when asked to provide oral traditions. Its simple: its the Holy Mass, the 7 Sacraments.. its the set up of the authorative teaching magisterium that's still visible 2,000 yrs later.

“Happy 2016!!”

#476253 Sep 13, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Catholic meaning universal but NOT Catholic as in your church as you know it to be of today.This is the error that the catholic church has spread since 1054.
WRONG!

Really??!!!! LOL!!! Well, lady you better tell it to Britannica.com

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/507...
----Britannica.com

“The Roman Catholic Church traces its history to Jesus Christ and the Apostles. Over the course of centuries it developed a highly sophisticated theology and an elaborate organizational structure headed by the papacy, the oldest continuing absolute monarchy in the world.

The number of Roman Catholics in the world (nearly 1.2 billion) is greater than that of nearly all other religious traditions. There are more Roman Catholics than all other Christians combined and more Roman Catholics than all Buddhists or

Hindus. Although there are more Muslims than Roman Catholics, the number of

***Roman Catholics is greater than that of the individual traditions of Sh&#299;&#703;ite and
Sunni Islam.

These incontestable statistical and historical facts suggest that some understanding of Roman Catholicism—its history, its institutional structure, its beliefs and practices, and its place in the world—is an indispensable component of cultural literacy, regardless of how one may individually answer the ultimate questions of life and death and faith. Without a grasp of what Roman Catholicism is, it is difficult to make historical sense of the Middle Ages, intellectual sense of the works of Thomas Aquinas, literary sense of The Divine Comedy of Dante, artistic sense of the Gothic cathedrals, or musical sense of many of the compositions of Haydn and Mozart.”

NOTE.....
“The Encyclopedia Britannica is published with the editorial advice of the faculties of the
University of Chicago,
University of Oxford, Cambridge, London and Edinburgh:
a committee at the University of Toronto and
committees drawn from members of the faculties of the University of Tokyo and
The Australian National University”

But.....Sara thinks 'Sara Knows Best.' LOL

“Happy 2016!!”

#476254 Sep 13, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>the Protestant Church was founded due to the corruption of your church...
And....there is no corruption in your church, right?? Dream on!

What you don’t know about Martin Luther! The first so-called protestant.

“Happy 2016!!”

#476255 Sep 13, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Advice on lying from an ex expert liar. Never tell a lie that can be easily proven so.
Pope John Paul II and Marian Worship...
POPE PRAYER TO MARY.
Pope John Paul bowing before a statue of Mary in worship.
On May 7 Pope John Paul II dedicated his general audience to "the Virgin Mary" and urged all Christians to accept Mary as their mother. He noted the words spoken by Jesus on the cross to Mary and to John--"Woman, behold thy son!" and "Behold thy mother!" (John 19:26,27), and he claimed that in this statement "IT IS POSSIBLE TO UNDERSTAND THE AUTHENTIC MEANING OF MARIAN WORSHIP in the ecclesial community ... which furthermore is based on the will of Christ" (Vatican Information Service, May 7, 1997).
John Paul II underlined that "the history of Christian piety teaches that MARY IS THE PATH THAT LEADS TO CHRIST, and that filial devotion to her does not at all diminish intimacy with Jesus, but rather, it increases it and leads it to very high levels of perfection." He concluded by asking all Christians "to make room (for Mary) in their daily lives, ACKNOWLEDGING HER PROVIDENTIAL ROLE IN THE PATH OF SALVATION"
See the word "worship" in: Pope John Paul bowing before a statue of Mary in worship.
FYI... I do NOT lie!!! I know you do.
Give us the link to you post....we always 'trust but verify' lol

“Why do Catholics worship Mary as though she were a goddess, when it is clear in Scripture that she was not a supernatural being?

Catholics DO NOT worship Mary, the Mother of Christ – as though she were a deity. Of all the misconceptions about Catholic belief and practice, this one is the most absurd. Catholics are just as aware as Protestants that Mary was a human creature, and therefore not entitled to the honors which are reserved to God alone. What many non-Catholics

mistake for adoration is a very profound love and veneration, nothing more. Mary is not

adored,

first because God forbids it,

and secondly because the Canon Law of the Catholic

Church, which is based on Divine Law, forbids it. Canon Law 1255 of the 1918 Codex

strictly forbids adoration of anyone other than the Holy Trinity. However, Catholics do

feel that Mary is entitled to a great measure of exaltation because, in choosing her
as the

Mother of Redemption,

God Himself exalted her

– exalted her more than any other human person before or since. Catholics heap tribute and honor on Mary because they earnestly desire to be "followers of God, as most dear children." (Eph. 5:1). Mary herself prophesied: "For behold from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed. Because he that is mighty, hath done great things to me; and holy is his name." (Luke 1:48-49). Catholics know that every bit of the glory they give to Mary redounds to the glory of her divine Son, just as Mary magnified God, not herself, when Elizabeth blessed her.(Luke 1:41-55). They know that the closer they draw to her, the closer they draw to Him who was born of her. In the year 434 St. Vincent of Lerins defended Christian devotion to Mary this way: "Therefore, may God forbid that anyone should attempt to defraud Holy Mary of her privilege of divine grace and her special glory. For by a unique favor of our Lord and God she is confessed to be the most true and most blessed Mother of God."

I'M Sure the Pope JP-2 knows all this, after all he is THE POPE!!....[always trying to make something out of NOTHING!!!!!]

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#476256 Sep 13, 2013
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG!
----Britannica.com
“The Roman Catholic Church traces its history to Jesus Christ and the Apostles. Over the course of centuries it developed a highly sophisticated theology and an elaborate organizational structure headed by the papacy, the oldest continuing absolute monarchy in the world.
The number of Roman Catholics in the world (nearly 1.2 billion) is greater than that of nearly all other religious traditions. There are more Roman Catholics than all other Christians combined and more Roman Catholics than all Buddhists or
***Roman Catholics is greater than that of the individual traditions of Sh&#299;&#703;ite and
Sunni Islam.
These incontestable statistical and historical facts suggest that some understanding of Roman Catholicism—its history, its institutional structure, its beliefs and practices, and its place in the world—is an indispensable component of cultural literacy, regardless of how one may individually answer the ultimate questions of life and death and faith. Without a grasp of what Roman Catholicism is, it is difficult to make historical sense of the Middle Ages, intellectual sense of the works of Thomas Aquinas, literary sense of The Divine Comedy of Dante, artistic sense of the Gothic cathedrals, or musical sense of many of the compositions of Haydn and Mozart.”
NOTE.....
“The Encyclopedia Britannica is published with the editorial advice of the faculties of the
University of Chicago,
Wrong! according to your church. Right!! according to the orthodox church..this is called a Mexican standoff.Thanks for that personal attack.This is exactly what we have been talking about.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#476257 Sep 13, 2013
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
And....there is no corruption in your church, right?? Dream on!
What you don’t know about Martin Luther! The first so-called protestant.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kd66KXIbAjcXX
Yes the is corruption in the orthodox church but the reformation came from the catholic church.Thanks for the link

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#476258 Sep 13, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Extremely well put Nick.I was raised Catholic,and left at 18,so some here would say I was too young to understand what I was doing to begin with.
Whatever,that was an age timeline for me.I did have a born-again experience at 18,and believe me it was challenged in many ways.Of course I had to move beyond that initial time of conversion for me.Even at 18 I was so immature,due to being raised in a dysfunctional family. I did however have to take responsibility for my own actions,sins and short-comings eventually.The more I prayed and read the Scriptures,the more I came to understand how the truth is not of this world mind-set,but of a Way that can only be inspired by the Holy Spirit.
Who does not have trouble with becoming a follower of faith,and guess what,no matter what church you belong to,it is a road you often must travel alone in faith. The direction we take that leads to God,gives us the comfort of the church,but it is the Comforter,who we must really KNOW,Love and follow,for He will guide us into all truth,not even the church the Bride can do that,only the Holy Spirit.
The believer has to come to a dependence on God that goes beyond the comfort and support they receive from any organized body of believers,whether the Catholic,Orthodox or Protestant movements and so on. The greatest example of a total dependence on God is the story of Abraham,especially when he had to offer his son Isaac as a sacrificial lamb to the God he so depended on!
Such reliance and faith is not given to us by the Church,and we must all come to grips with that truth,each and every believer.
We may corporately join with brothers and sisters in faith to pray,seek the Lord,WORSHIP Him,and do many good works to bring hope,and love to others,but there comes a day when you alone will be challenged to take a step to trust and obey,that you never could be shown in the church.
Pad,i loved the "road you often must travel alone in faith".Many are unaware of this sort of spiritual work that must occur between the person and the Holy Spirit. Dogma is not enough.Sometimes we are in darkness and sometime in light as we travel this road. I really like the term I will use it.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#476261 Sep 13, 2013
StarC wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG!
----Britannica.com
Sunni Islam.
NOTE.....
University of Chicago,
==========

Lady, I was going to pass on replying but your post, especially with the arrogant LOL's deserves a response.

I will comment on one statement.

These "incontestable statistical and historical facts"

If anything is true it is that "incontestable statistical and historical facts" are probably more contested and controversial than any area of study.Libraries are filled with books re different positions on these "incontestable statistical and historical facts".

So LOL down the road LADY

#476263 Sep 13, 2013
CONTINUED
XXXXXXX

YOU WROTE ABOUT MARY THE MOTHER OF JESUS,,

God Himself exalted her
– exalted her more than any other human person before or since.

JESUS SAID

Mat_11:11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women

-->there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist:

notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

Luk_7:28 For I say unto you, Among those that are born of women

--> there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist:

but he that is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he.

WHERE ...IN THE BIBLE DID JESUS SAY MARY WAS....GREATER THAN THAN JOHN THE BAPTIST?

GIVE BOOK CHAPTER AND VERSE PLEASE...

YOU HAVE THE WORDS OF AN ANGEL

Luk_1:28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.

AND THE OPINION OF/WORDS OF ELIZABETH..

Luk_1:42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.

BUT YOU CANNOT SHOW WHERE GOD SAID THAT ...OR THAT HE DID

" exalted her more than any other human person before or since."

WHY DO YOU WORSHIP THE SUPPORTING ACTORS AND

THE STAGE PROPS AND DEGRADE JESUS...

GOD SAID

Mat_17:5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said,

--> This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

Mar 1:10 And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him:
Mar 1:11 And there came a voice from heaven, saying,

Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Luk_3:22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said,

Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leslie Van Houten's parole hearing August 2009 (Jul '09) 2 min Jimmy 1,578
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min onemale 280,843
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 17 min AussieBobby 44,259
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 33 min Anna 104,553
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 40 min wizard 1,976
Play "end of the word" part 2 46 min Al Capone 1,694
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 54 min nanoanomaly 969,780
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 58 min Insults Are Easier 37,129
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr LAWEST100 618,275
More from around the web