Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 559,063
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#475731 Sep 11, 2013
law diploma with lust and pride is zero..
by
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#475732 Sep 11, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
And....a recent poll proves that 70% of Catholics do not believe they are eating the flesh of Christ and drinking His blood at mass........
Nuns are arguing with the vatacan....they want to be priests..some have left the church because of this disagreement..
The Catholic Church's Teaching on Birth Control - Ascension ...
www.ascensioncatholic.net/TOPICS/morality/Bir... ;
Today, it is generally accepted that about 80% of Catholics do not follow the generally accepted teachings of Humanae Vitae when it comes to using different forms of birth control.
Have more if you are interested....
These "so-called statistics" are misrepresented, overblown, out-dated and exaggerated (beyond the limits of truth). You "fundies" will say or do ANYTHING to keep your hostility, hate and vengeance "heated up" against Jesus Christ and HIS One TRUE Catholic Church........ The ONLY THING that you have "more of" OX is the same old "National Inquire" (trash talking) articles, written by anti-catholic (hack) writers who are as "desperate as you are" in your (failed and failing) attempt to undermine Jesus Christs (ONLY TRUE CHURCH) that has been Catholic for over 2000 years, and will ALWAYS be Our Lords TRUE Church!!!!
truth

Perth, Australia

#475733 Sep 11, 2013
see head
Why ants have storage under in winter with what?

in this city nothing exist

i cry and pray many times
i neglected myself
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

ojli kokos see map
ojli totosh
don't be subject of tother

i walk
5 april 85'
upon me sky is been gry as rain day
but i been with 5000 young people
i been with them
they not realize

i pray as tiny child
with hand within hand
ocean nas
to you my brothers and sisters
far away land Oceania
28 years ago
i know whats will come
now spit over me with your evil documents

i walk in this city where is nothing exist
future
truth

Perth, Australia

#475734 Sep 11, 2013
On wheat-belts region mostly where grow up similarity
ants as predators collecting underground in storage.

In water simbioza are parasite life..mostly where you see mekusci=snail sponge see stars and so on..

'good seeds and very bad seeds bible describe perfectly'..

Labor for good workers is good payment
but trough labour organization weeds seed come and interfere as predators..

mother mother mother
my lovely mother
Life of every mother is very hard to understood.
maybe some good mother can understood..
sometimes mothers say you know unwanted child what can i do for you..many childreen been rejected as well never excepted..
usually ants killed many unwanted
bees too exactly some..

Real mother never rejected childreens.

Jesus Christ words is perfect come to me childreens.

Cats Dogs birds family..all of them are very protective even if they have childreens as hopeless.

In labour good workers been admire and have payment for that but trough cell as organization many predators come.
Is that door where usually predators come.
truth

Perth, Australia

#475735 Sep 11, 2013
Life of every mother is very hard to understood..its heavy Cross took upon her shoulder as hardship as not to understood but I know many good people can understood.

Only with instinct don't wanted ants and bee.
They stay with labour..but i told you predators come trough cell of them..they liked wheat as food but 'chips' as wheat seeds are some within cell organization is big big big dangarose.

Ants and bee others rejected.

it is written
'sin as error coming trough mouth
as well where food coming in'..

'as anger go out as fire
but inside go as cold bitter chips as tiny book'..

my lovely childreens sick person without mind can't wrote this as others try set up to me..

You know very well Law.
As predators of law falsehood wanted..
''Abuse Power neglected others as well they will destroy themself''..
where Jesus Christ words is holy warning..

How who where when as well why?
Its been pleasure suffering to know who they are.
truth

Perth, Australia

#475736 Sep 11, 2013
winter are usually mounts 11 12 1 2 =26 bf
fabrication are manufacturing about what trough cell come everything as they think who ever they are ..they are in great dangarose yepp very easy destroy
who they are nobody and nothing..

now
whats so ever you can find even names of them and entire games as there prepare as slut as
as chanel 7 or 9 or 10
whats can you find in deference between gi ga ge gi go gu

174 is extermination nothing will exist
253 something but not for so long
369 as Cross but not for ever pak i tak in di je je pak tak samo nezna svak gdje bi to moglo biti
thousand thousand thousand
1000 years as one Jesus Christ day

don't tell i am not going explain
poor priests yes many of them
are you for sure they explain someone
nooooooooooooooooo

in good people they watching as misery
as wicket very thirsty over righteousness people
as false wittiness because they set up are law as protection where law become less then any hope for nobody.
for abusers and accusers and justification
Jesus words is holy as well say them where they fall..

Yep in many storage all around world many things exist..see many lips pretend they did not know
where is that how become who set up..they never see anything but everything exist.
truth

Perth, Australia

#475737 Sep 11, 2013
a kaka ste
a koko ste platili
platit ces platit
plate buuuuuu huhuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#475738 Sep 11, 2013
St Cyprian

Quote:
“You cannot have God for your Father if you do not have the Church for your mother.... God is one and Christ is one, and his Church is one; one is the faith, and one is the people cemented together by harmony into the strong unity of a body.... If we are the heirs of Christ, let us abide in the peace of Christ; if we are the sons of God, let us be lovers of peace”(St. Cyprian, The Unity of the Catholic Church).

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#475739 Sep 11, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
You can't link Constantine to anything about a screed you wrote about Constantine, and I'm now the bad guy for calling you on it.
You must be accustomed to preaching to deaf mutes or the insane-you certainly chafe when asked to explain yourself.
No fool like an old fool.
~~~

Again you prove you carnality and ignorance of God's word...AND CALL ME A FOOL

Jesus said..

Mat 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council:

but

whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

You jeopardize any claim to Christianity continually because of your
refusal to discipline yourself to God's word.

Did you ever wonder why the followers of Jesus were called disciples..

Was it not because they attempted to bring them selves under the discipline and teaching of Christ?...

Of course that would be foreign to you...

since you are a disciple of the Roman Catholic Church

as apposed to attempting to be Christ like..

Your proxy relationship with God does not evince Son ship.

A true REGENERATED....BORN AGAIN Christian, is a Son of God.

JESUS SAID...

Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Joh 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Joh 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

THE SCRIPTURE SAYS...

Joh 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Joh 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

YOU evidently TRUST IN THE NAME OF YOUR CHURCH...FOR YOU SALVATION..

It is your forte....

A Christian supposed to trust in God,through His Son Christ Jesus..

Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Joh 5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

Joh 5:41 I receive not honour from men.

Joh 5:42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.

Joh 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Joh 5:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and

seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

~~~

Roman Catholicism honors men...and have DONE SO from it's inception.

IT COMES IN IT'S NAME ONLY...

GOD AND CHRIST DON'T EVEN HAVE HONORABLE MENTION...

JESUS SAID..

Joh_12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

You lift up you Church instead of Jesus...and attempt to draw all men unto it...

Your church ignores God's word..

It only represents itself...

It measures itself to/by itself...

2Co_10:12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

and

it is as full of sin and debauchery as a possum is fleas.

I can't even save itself.... let alone SAVE the world..
Clay

Chicago, IL

#475740 Sep 11, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
Again you prove you carnality and ignorance of God's word...AND CALL ME A FOOL
Jesus said..
Mat 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council:
but
whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
You jeopardize any claim to Christianity continually because of your
refusal to discipline yourself to God's word.
Did you ever wonder why the followers of Jesus were called disciples..
Was it not because they attempted to bring them selves under the discipline and teaching of Christ?...
Of course that would be foreign to you...
since you are a disciple of the Roman Catholic Church
as apposed to attempting to be Christ like..
Your proxy relationship with God does not evince Son ship.
A true REGENERATED....BORN AGAIN Christian, is a Son of God.
JESUS SAID...
Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Joh 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Joh 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Joh 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
THE SCRIPTURE SAYS...
Joh 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Joh 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
YOU evidently TRUST IN THE NAME OF YOUR CHURCH...FOR YOU SALVATION..
It is your forte....
A Christian supposed to trust in God,through His Son Christ Jesus..
Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
Joh 5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.
Joh 5:41 I receive not honour from men.
Joh 5:42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.
Joh 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
Joh 5:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and
seek not the honour that cometh from God only?
~~~
Roman Catholicism honors men...and have DONE SO from it's inception.
IT COMES IN IT'S NAME ONLY...
GOD AND CHRIST DON'T EVEN HAVE HONORABLE MENTION...
JESUS SAID..
Joh_12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.
You lift up you Church instead of Jesus...and attempt to draw all men unto it...
Your church ignores God's word..
It only represents itself...
It measures itself to/by itself...
2Co_10:12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.
and
it is as full of sin and debauchery as a possum is fleas.
I can't even save itself.... let alone SAVE the world..
So its ok to condemn the entire world to Hell; preach opposite of the Apostles; remove the Eucharist, the other sacraments and rip out 7 Books of the Holy Bible..... But by golly, just don't call anyone a fool!!! wow.

#475741 Sep 11, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
You are pathetic...
I have the KJV Bible....are you telling me that is not the Word of God...that if I want the Word of God, I must get it from you????
Where do you get it!!!!!?????
~~~
ALWAYS QUESTIONS...AND MORE QUESTIONS..TWISTING AND TURNING WHAT EVER IS WRITTEN ...LIKE A SPINNING TOP...

NEVER A POSITIVE STATEMENT..FROM YOU...

JESUS SAID..

Joh 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Joh 16:14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Joh 16:15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

~~~

Jas_1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Jas 1:6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

Jas 1:7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.

Jas 1:8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

truth

Perth, Australia

#475742 Sep 11, 2013
Did you laying Holy Spirit?

Its most worst then anything.

My Son protect yourself from nice talk and nice lips.
Minimum of love is understanding..where is understanding there is a conciseness.
Its part of virtue and gift of God.

remember
My Son what Jesus say.
'I am going but you can't go with me'
'I will send you protector and comforter'

Holy Spirit will revel who is liar who is not.

If foundation of this Earth build upon wicket and liars then long time ago entire humanity and life will complete finish.
Human Being

Kinder, LA

#475743 Sep 11, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Your lucky I did not go off line,had to give up the computer for awhile,for another family member.
Dan,can you possibly understand obedience in the matter of the First Commandment.Sorry but I adhere to the Jewish bible rendition of the first commandment and the King James,New King james.
Nevertheless,the very fact that the RCC manufactures or makes or molds statues of clay,prop them up on pedestals in their main sanctuaries,and venerate them with homage and respect by kneeling before them,placing flowers and so on before the image,is what G OD told us NOT to do,that is disobedience.
You can skirt around with whether or not your church worships such things,and of course I know that the statues are not gods from another religious system,whatever.
But for instance the statues of Jesus,Jesus is God is He not? Your church is making statues of Him who they have never seen basically,He is not described in the Bible except when He was crucified.God does not want a statue to represent the Deity.Whether Protestants do the same or whatever,does not condone the fact that disobedience is part and parcel of your church from the first day they started doing such.
The whole matter Dan is not idolatry,but disobedience!
Greetings Pad:

Peace

You are both correct and incorrect on this one Pad. Of course it comes down to mindset, and world-view.

The problem is that idolatry takes many forms. In the case of making statues and putting them in churches, of course in a strict sense this is true. But then again, even putting down a foundation, with 4 walls, and a roof, can be seen in a strict sense as idolatry.

Likewise, making any comment, or using a commentary as an intellectual tool on God, outside scripture is in a strict sense idolatry.(So all the preaching going on is idolatry!)

It is preferable to be alone with God, yet we have senses, and it behooves us to have reminders of God in His Glory all around us. So statues for the eye, commentaries and writings for the mind, preaching for the ear, tasting of the scriptures. All are good, for the believer.

#475744 Sep 11, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
So its ok to condemn the entire world to Hell; preach opposite of the Apostles; remove the Eucharist, the other sacraments and rip out 7 Books of the Holy Bible..... But by golly, just don't call anyone a fool!!! wow.
~~~

YOUR LANGUAGE BESPEAKS CARNALITY...

WHAT DOES "by golly," MEAN? IS IT NOT JUST A SLY/SLANG WAY TO TAKE GOD'S

NAME IN VAIN?

I TRY TO HONOR GOD AND HIS SON JESUS AND ATTEMPT TO FOLLOW THE VOCATION THAT HE HAS CALLED ME TO...

THIS IS MY CHARGE..

2Ti 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
2Ti 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

2Ti 4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

~~~~~

I AM WHOM GOD SAYS I AM...

YOUR OPINION OF ME IS WITH OUT CONSEQUENCE, TO ME AND HIM...

I AM HIS SERVANT..NOT YOURS..

Rom_14:4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.
truth

Perth, Australia

#475745 Sep 11, 2013
Whats so ever you do for any of my love-ones you do that to me?

My mind and my body my hand my lags my crown is been on that cross complete..INRI.

-there is a not love
-there is a not Mercy
-there is a no Law
-there is suffering

Holy Spirit will revile to you if you believe in Cross.

Asked yourself about liars deceivers and possessors who they are?
Pad

Rockford, IL

#475746 Sep 11, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>Dan no disrespect but my problem with the Eastern Rite Catholics is that is is a false union.I understand that the Eastern traditions that were previously ignored were preserved and protected by Vatican 2. However the Eastern Rite accepts some Catholic Beliefs though they dont agree with them and vice versa. That is not a real union at the core.
Perhaps they want the best from the both traditions? But the problem is their heart is neither with one or the other,they become their own entity,but yet are covered under the mantle of the RCC.
truth

Perth, Australia

#475747 Sep 11, 2013
Your real Creator asked you first ;''why you hide yourself'=gol.

Who ever are you..is that hard to know..
Real Creator give command to woman
-birth will be in pain without any cloth

Which Master stay upon you that day?
Did someone help you come on the world?
Clay

Chicago, IL

#475748 Sep 11, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
YOUR LANGUAGE BESPEAKS CARNALITY...
WHAT DOES "by golly," MEAN? IS IT NOT JUST A SLY/SLANG WAY TO TAKE GOD'S
NAME IN VAIN?
I TRY TO HONOR GOD AND HIS SON JESUS AND ATTEMPT TO FOLLOW THE VOCATION THAT HE HAS CALLED ME TO...
THIS IS MY CHARGE..

2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

~~~~~
I AM WHOM GOD SAYS I AM...
YOUR OPINION OF ME IS WITH OUT CONSEQUENCE, TO ME AND HIM...
I AM HIS SERVANT.
I only converse with you because you're not being truthful. I wish you didn't come on here and learn the truth about the Catholic Church. You would have been better off standing before God if you sincerely didn't know. But now you know.

The Protestants changed the word of God. They introduced things that were foreign to all of Christendom for 1600 yrs. The snowball effect is still growing too. I think people are starting to really see this. Sincere Christians are comin back to the CC.(not that they didn't experience Jesus before) but the truth is the truth, and they'll experience Christ within His only Church in a more profound way.

I also believe that those of you who found out about the lies of your particular sects, but decided to carry on anyway; spreading slander about the Catholic Church are in deep doodoo.

2tim 4:3 for the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears
truth

Perth, Australia

#475749 Sep 11, 2013
Did Jesus Christ is perfect?
'I am not going where you going.'

Many many many will come in my name its not me.
Jesus Christ words is perfect.
Clay

Chicago, IL

#475750 Sep 11, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps they want the best from the both traditions? But the problem is their heart is neither with one or the other,they become their own entity,but yet are covered under the mantle of the RCC.
What he said wasn't truthful to begin with. There is no evidence that the Catholic Churches of the east are not 'really' in full communion with Rome.
And what's the 'mantle of the RCC'? Is that the mantle where you pretend the evil Roman Babylonian whore with the emperor pope and their conquering Army is waiting to take your bibles if you don't start worshiping statues!!?? Lol
Those Catholic Churches of the east are every bit as legit as the diocese of Rome. It is ONE Holy Catholic Church.
'Roman' is not a separate Church. But its ok to call me a Roman Catholic because I am. I practice the Roman rite of the Mass with the Roman missal and liturgy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hidingfromyou 774,131
INDESIT MASLAK ) Servis 299 I5 34 indesit Servi... 14 min hizmetlerimizservis 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 18 min preteen girl 604,843
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 20 min Lyndi 175,563
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min Charlie Sheen 265,024
EMIRGAN indesit Beyaz Esya 299 I5 34 Servisi is... 49 min hizmetlerimizservis 1
istinye indesit SERVISI TELEFON 299 I5 34 Yenik... 57 min hizmetlerimizservis 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Barnsweb 441,758
More from around the web