Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 22,951)

Showing posts 459,001 - 459,020 of511,962
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Tony17 wrote:
One must also be aware that today many of the KENITES ( Cains children) have infiltrated the tribe of Judah and are passing themselves off as Jews and have caused and are causing much trouble for the tribe of Judah. The true JEWS of the true tribe of Judah gets blamed for many evil things that the KENITES ( Cains children) have done by passing themselves off as Jews. Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 shows us where Christ stated that He knows the blasphemy of those that say they are Jews ( of the tribe of Judah) and are not but are of the synagogue of Satan. The KENITES ( Cains children 0 have infiltrated the tribe of Judah and are calling themselves Jews and are causing much trouble for the true Jews.
God knows the truth in all things ..And each and every heart ..at this point..Israel accepts any with Jewish heritage ..how they figure this out I Have no idea .

It has been millennia since the flood ..those are the people we all descended from ..was there a descendant of Cain on the ARK ..we are not told ..HOWEVER ...since I really do not believe your SATAN SEED theory ..

We do know the people on the ARK were fully human ..not tainted ....WitH no mixed
Nephil or any but human DNA.

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Tony17 wrote:
One must also be aware that today many of the KENITES ( Cains children) have infiltrated the tribe of Judah and are passing themselves off as Jews and have caused and are causing much trouble for the tribe of Judah. The true JEWS of the true tribe of Judah gets blamed for many evil things that the KENITES ( Cains children) have done by passing themselves off as Jews. Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 shows us where Christ stated that He knows the blasphemy of those that say they are Jews ( of the tribe of Judah) and are not but are of the synagogue of Satan. The KENITES ( Cains children 0 have infiltrated the tribe of Judah and are calling themselves Jews and are causing much trouble for the true Jews.
You come up with the strangest ideas ..Have to say

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>What about the other tribes of Israel? There are more than the Jewish people AKA the tribe of Judah. The other tribes are important as well. What about those? I'm sure I have just totally confused you didn't I,LOL?
No ..Will leave that to the Israelis. Now and to Jesus when He returns .
the descendants if Abraham thru Isaac ..And Jacob.are the children of Israel by definition ..the twelve tribes ...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN
And agree most heartily THST the Holy Spirit guide us,all
Each hour of each day.
Keep us,Father from sin and temptation..
And if we err please forgive our transgressions.
In Jesus Holy Name ..amen
Our Daughter brought our grandson here to visit.May all your prayers be embraced by the most compassionate heart of God.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
God knows the truth in all things ..And each and every heart ..at this point..Israel accepts any with Jewish heritage ..how they figure this out I Have no idea .
It has been millennia since the flood ..those are the people we all descended from ..was there a descendant of Cain on the ARK ..we are not told ..HOWEVER ...since I really do not believe your SATAN SEED theory ..
We do know the people on the ARK were fully human ..not tainted ....WitH no mixed
Nephil or any but human DNA.
The flood was NOT world wide. And that explains how the different races remain on the earth today. To find out how the KENITES were able to infiltrate the tribe of Judah after they came out of captivity one must be familiar with the first couple chapters of the book of Ezra.

All those Jews returning from captivity in the book of Ezra WERE NOT REALLY JEWS but they identified themselves as Jews. They totally infiltrated the tribe of Judah and took over Temple duties and corrupted it. Why am I telling you this? God has not prepared you to be able to receive this yet.

They say that ignorance is bliss and believe you me, your ignorance is gonna end up being your salvation.In Gods eyes a sin or wrong committed in ignorance is judged innocently. Lucky for those of you that are in ignorance of much of His word.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
You come up with the strangest ideas ..Have to say
The following scripture means absolutely nothing to you does it?

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

RoSesz wrote:
Heavenly Father
We come before you again.
With our concerns for the health of one of your children ..Preston grand daughter.
She is one of your own and we,pray you will grant her healing
That her concussion be resolved ..along with the,rest of her injuries,.
We pray for healing also For KAY ..And NICK .And,I pray for healing for
My husband ..he has had so many injuries from when he was working
And his pain has gotten worse,.
We pray for physical healing for anyone here who needs it .
we pray for Spiritual healing and salvation for any one who is close to us and
Does,not know our dear Saviour .
We pray for our COUntry and her leaders
That you endow them with wisdom as you have Solomon
And faith in your Dear Son .
Knowing that with YOU all things,are POSSIBLE.
we pray for Peace in Israel..we know she shall have It when your Return
But we pray you grant her and her people your protection today .
Finally we pray for all those here ..That our spirits be calm
And dissent be kept at a minimum.. And as respectful as we can ..
We are all your Children FATHER
We come on bender knee.
DEAR GOD
WE ASK ALL THIS IN THE
MATCHLESS NAME OF YOUR SON
OUR SAVIOUR..JESUS CHRIST.
AMEN
You never answered my question: Do you have any idea what Christ said must, absolutely, without any doubt whatever, no exceptions, happen for you to enter into Heaven?????

You, evidently, don't know, or you would have replied.

You call God, Father. No one can claim that status as a natural birthright...some are children of the father of all lies...the devil..

Share with us the events that occurred in your life that culminated in you becoming one of His daughters...

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>Our Daughter brought our grandson here to visit.May all your prayers be embraced by the most compassionate heart of God.
Lucky you..was supposed to see mine tomorrow,..But parents got wires
Crossed..Lol.outing with other set.

Will see her next weekend :)

God bless you all

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>The flood was NOT world wide. And that explains how the different races remain on the earth today. To find out how the KENITES were able to infiltrate the tribe of Judah after they came out of captivity one must be familiar with the first couple chapters of the book of Ezra.
All those Jews returning from captivity in the book of Ezra WERE NOT REALLY JEWS but they identified themselves as Jews. They totally infiltrated the tribe of Judah and took over Temple duties and corrupted it. Why am I telling you this? God has not prepared you to be able to receive this yet.
They say that ignorance is bliss and believe you me, your ignorance is gonna end up being your salvation.In Gods eyes a sin or wrong committed in ignorance is judged innocently. Lucky for those of you that are in ignorance of much of His word.
Okie dokie..Good to know .

God bless you Tony
OldJG

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
"First of all, it is necessary to refute any false teaching by weighing them against what the Bible has to say."
Jesus says...in the bible....that it's His Body and Blood.
Biblical version of Matthew 26:26, "Now as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and after blessing it broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said,“Take, eat; this is my body.”

Roman Catholic version of Matthew 26:26, "Now as they were eating, Jesus took his arm, and after blessing it broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, "Take, eat; this is my arm."

Biblical version of Mark 14:22, "And as they were eating, he took bread, and after blessing it broke it and gave it to them, and said,“Take; this is my body.”

Roman Catholic version of Mark 14:22, "And as they were eating, he took his arm, and after blessing it broke it and gave it to them, and said, "Take; this is my arm."

Biblical version of Luke 22:19, "And he took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to them, saying,“This is my body, which is given for you. Do this in remembrance of me.”

Roman Catholic version of Luke 22:19, "And he took his arm, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to them, sayin, "This is my arm, which is given for you. Do this because this is me."

Biblical version of Luke 24:30, "When he was at table with them, he took the bread and blessed and broke it and gave it to them."

Roman Catholic version of Luke 24:30, "When he as at the table with them, he took his arm and blessed and broke it and gave it to them."
OldJG

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Tony17 wrote:
You are spewing more of your theological bologna....

The biblical passages regarding the flood make it clear that it was global. Genesis 7:11 states that “all the springs of the great deep burst forth, and the floodgates of the heavens were opened.” Genesis 1:6-7 and 2:6 tell us that the pre-flood environment was much different from that which we experience today. Based on these and other biblical descriptions, it is reasonably speculated that at one time the earth was covered by some kind of water canopy. This canopy could have been a vapor canopy, or it might have consisted of rings, somewhat like Saturn's ice rings. This, in combination with a layer of water underground, released upon the land (Genesis 2:6) would have resulted in a global flood.

The clearest verses that show the extent of the flood are Genesis 7:19-23. Regarding the waters,“They rose greatly on the earth, and ALL the high mountains under THE ENTIRE HEAVENS were covered. The waters rose and covered the mountains to a depth of more than twenty feet. EVERY LIVING THING that moved on the earth PERISHED—BIRDS, LIVESTOCK, WILD ANIMALS, AND ALL THE CREATURES THAT SWARM OVER THE EARTH, AND "ALL MANKIND". EVERYTHING on dry land that had the breath of life in its nostrils died. EVERY LIVING THING ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH WAS WIPED OUT; men and animals and the creatures that move along the ground and the birds of the air were wiped from the earth. ONLY NOAH WAS LEFT, AND THOSE WITH HIM IN THE ARK."

Tony17, you either believe the entire Bible or you believe none of the Bible. There is no pick and choose option.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
The biblical passages regarding the flood make it clear that it was global. Genesis 7:11 states that “all the springs of the great deep burst forth, and the floodgates of the heavens were opened.” Genesis 1:6-7 and 2:6 tell us that the pre-flood environment was much different from that which we experience today. Based on these and other biblical descriptions, it is reasonably speculated that at one time the earth was covered by some kind of water canopy. This canopy could have been a vapor canopy, or it might have consisted of rings, somewhat like Saturn's ice rings. This, in combination with a layer of water underground, released upon the land (Genesis 2:6) would have resulted in a global flood.
The clearest verses that show the extent of the flood are Genesis 7:19-23. Regarding the waters,“They rose greatly on the earth, and ALL the high mountains under THE ENTIRE HEAVENS were covered. The waters rose and covered the mountains to a depth of more than twenty feet. EVERY LIVING THING that moved on the earth PERISHED—BIRDS, LIVESTOCK, WILD ANIMALS, AND ALL THE CREATURES THAT SWARM OVER THE EARTH, AND "ALL MANKIND". EVERYTHING on dry land that had the breath of life in its nostrils died. EVERY LIVING THING ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH WAS WIPED OUT; men and animals and the creatures that move along the ground and the birds of the air were wiped from the earth. ONLY NOAH WAS LEFT, AND THOSE WITH HIM IN THE ARK."
Tony17, you either believe the entire Bible or you believe none of the Bible. There is no pick and choose option.
When it uses the phrase "UNDER THE ENTIRE HEAVEN",we know that is a merefigure of speech and notliteral anymorethanwhereit states in scripture that Caesar ordered that "ALL THE WORLD SHOULD BE TAXED". Caesar did not rule "ALL THE WORLD". It was a mere figure of speech. Many of you read the Bible but you don't know how to "READ THE BIBLE".

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
And for only 8 people to manage the logistics that would have been required to handle the gathering and managing representatives from every species under heaven to include their food abd what have you would have been impossible for only eight people to manage. Makes absolutely no sense. And how did he get to areas such as the arctic to gather those species there? How did he get to areas like the Americas including South America to gather those species there?
There are so many species of animals and insects and birds etc in South America alone that man to this day has not even managed to collect and study or name them all.

I don't know about your houses but in my house we worship God with reason. We don't take leave of our senses when worshipping God and start trying to make things fit that logic simply won't all because there is a HUGE MISUNDERSTANDING OF SCRIPTURE.
I say again..THE FLOOD OF NOAH HAPPENED BUT IT WAS NOT GLOBAL BUT MERELY REGIONAL.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
To understand Catholicism, one must understand that our liturgy, traditions and sacraments are based on the Hebrew roots of Christ and the apostles. Catholic Christianity is in every sense a perfect extension of fulfilled Judaism into the modern world. Unlike Rabbinical Judaism (an artificial man-made extension of ancient Judaism)
Catholic Christianity draws its faith and traditions from the actions of the Jewish Messiah -- Jesus Christ -- which is Yeshua HaMashiach in Hebrew. The Sacred Liturgy of the Mass draws from the liturgical proceedings of the Synagogue's Sabbath liturgy and the Jewish Passover Seder.
There are many things we can learn about this. Brother Bob Fishman (a Jewish convert to the Catholic Church or "Hebrew Catholic") gives us a good introduction to this. If you are Jewish, especially a Jew who already believes Jesus (Yeshua) is the Messiah, please consider coming home to his Catholic Church, the new Israel of God.
The Association of Hebrew Catholics (click here) has been formed to assist you in this. If you are a Catholic, you simply MUST watch this whole video series to help you better understand the origin and meaning of your Catholic Christian faith. If you are a non-Catholic Christian (Protestant, Evangelical, "Born-Again," etc.) then it is essential to watch this video series for two reasons.
First, you will gain a much better understanding of Catholicism which should help you dispel many misconceptions. Second, many Protestant traditions come from Catholicism, which in turn come from ancient Judaism. Understanding the Hebrew roots of
Catholicism will in turn give you a better appreciation for some of the traditions and customs observed in your Non-Catholic faith too. The video below is a six-part series. Each new part should start automatically at the end of the previous. If you have difficulties with this, simply click on the YouTube icon within the video to go to the source webpage...
http://catholicknight.blogspot.com/2012/04/je...
Thanks.
NOW I really understand why I have never liked you.
You are a cathaholic jesuit demon from hell.
The very ones who killed off most of my family tree.
I hope you rot in your own hell.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Now this is a strange question. What exactly do you mean by a "never dying soul". Elucidate please so that I can ensure that I'm understanding you correctly. Are you under the impression that certain souls never die?
Actually, tony, the "soul" never dies. It returns to the immeasurable source from which it came.
It is what it is.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text> Allow me to explain something to you. Souls can and some of them WILL DIE eventually if they don't overcome. God Himself stated that the soul that sins shall die. And that's exactly what shall happen if those souls don't overcome. They shall die. And I'm talking about THE SECOND DEATH where they shall be wiped out of existence. Totally.
Or so your "newbie" religion teaches....which is totally incorrect.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Tony17 wrote:
Why is it that most Christians that claim to support the "JEWS" seem to mis-understand that the JEWS who comprise the tribe of JUDAH does not entail all of the rest of the ten tribes of Israel. They don'trealize that when they say JEW they are merely talking about the tribe of Judah. The tribe of Benjamin has always mostly been numbered along with the tribe of Judah but the other ten tribes you guys totally disregard because when you say JEWyou are erroneously call in the other ten tribes Judah aka JEW. Check out Ezekiel 37:16-17,19.
What are you talking about?
There are 12 tribes....not ten.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about?
There are 12 tribes....not ten.
Actually Josephs two sons Ephraim and Manasseh were also counted as two seperate tribes thus making a total of THIRTEEN tribes. Benjamin most of the time is always numbered with the tribe of Judah but it is a separate tribe.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, tony, the "soul" never dies. It returns to the immeasurable source from which it came.
It is what it is.
Wellin my "newbie' religion Godsays that the soul can die. In this case God said it, I believe and that settles it.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Christian preachers have managed to thoroughly convince the gullible that the flood of Noah was worldwide and the family of Noah that was comprised of only eight people managed to gather species from all over the entire world to put aboard the ark that frankly considering the number of species that inhabit the world wouldn't all fit on the size of the boat that Noah built.

I conclude that preachers of today are accomplished BULLSH!T ARTISTS ( s'cuse my French).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 459,001 - 459,020 of511,962
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

678 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 min No Shiite 216,758
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min scaritual 679,883
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min wilderide 89,517
Gay Snapchat Names 15 min Jeffeagle 1,323
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 27 min Dr Shrink 596,492
White House says bad intelligence fed WMD claim (Apr '06) 34 min swedenforever 90
Bush job approval falls to 29 pct in new poll (May '06) 47 min swedenforever 64
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr Aiso82 234
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr Dang It 109,526
•••
•••
•••