Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 603236 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#475531 Sep 10, 2013
For Preston.....How is your granddaughter doing? Please keep us posted on her recovery!!! God Bless!!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#475532 Sep 10, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Preserving the faith is good. But I think Jesus also wanted us to evangelize. I can look at a map and see (since 1054) that the Catholic Church brought the faith to much of the globe, while the Orthodox largely stayed in your respective communities. The CC did this in spite of the turmoil around them; the crusade wars against Muslims and protesters who were trying to undo the faith.. It was still important to spread the Gospel.
Like I said, today, the Bishop of Rome -representing the Lords Church- is visible for everyone to see. Even people on a south pacific secluded island know who the Bishop of Rome is and the faith which he preaches.
To me, that has the clear markings of the true Church that Jesus Christ started. Christian teachings outside of this Church are scattered all over the place. Truth is not so clear. People don't know what one Christian sect teaches from the one across the street. If salvation is so important, wouldn't truth have to be conveyed without error? Well, only one can be right than.
==

If this is your logic, then McDonalds is the True Church.Lets just be humble and worship our Savior. Neither Church is fit to claim He Who saved us from death. HE saved US, not the other way around. Millions will worship the antichrist as well. True Church.Poor measure of a True Church." "Stand Well"- Archangel Michael.
truth

Perth, Australia

#475533 Sep 10, 2013
Don't stay under cancel of wicket!
Don't lift up your soul in vain!

It is written
' its hide'.. what is not see your eye?

'seal' What your 'eye' not see..which secret?

look street directory every street have name
its who is giver your canceler..

ear=hear me
everything have name under sky..

Where you liked hide yourself?

Do you love me?
-not you are not

Do you like me?
-no you are not
its lips talk..

I walk i talk in this city where nothing exist.

On table stay most value
many many many try take that with invisible hand.

Mr or Mrs thief
i drove and see what i have see..

Are you for sure critic and judged others are presented very well..someone try hide something!?

28 years ago
5 April
its sky upon me like never before
5000 young people around me

my mind is know that day

to you my brothers and sisters
far away land of Oceania
truth

Perth, Australia

#475534 Sep 10, 2013
remember
your law is not my law..

Are you laying Holy Spirit?
Holy Spirit don't have border?
-not for your law
-not for any critic does meter who ever are you

Real Creator left law in space as well time!
It is most holy hide from others.
It is seal what others can't see.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#475535 Sep 10, 2013
chance47 wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize that mixing DNA doesn't work... right? You cannot breed a human with a fish for instance. Human DNA is just, well, human DNA. It won't mix friend.
Umm of course,not ..why there is no human evolution from ANY OTHER SPECIES.

HOWEVER in the Times,of Noah there were Nephil..the product of mating between angels,and men ..

They were killed in the flood
Clay

United States

#475536 Sep 10, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
You talk of protestants as if you are not one...
You not only have joined yourself up with a group of those that teach Constantin-ism as apposed to Christianity ...like the devil ....you claim to be authentic..
Roman Catholicism protested/left.. true Christianity eons ago...
God worked through the renaissance and reformation to attempt to draw your wondering religious organization back to Himself
But
your religious organization...rebelled and has strayed further
Snipped for reckless unauthorized use of sacred scripture.
What thee heck is "Constantine-ism"?
Is that the ism where you pretend that Constantine altered the word of God? You have no faith if you think Christ let this man undo the sacred word of God- given both orally and written- by the beloved Apostles.

Members of your sect embrace ignorance but I won't. You and the others forgo logic in order to believe a fantasy conspiracy scenario so you can hold on to your man made teachings of our sacred scriptures.
truth

Perth, Australia

#475537 Sep 10, 2013
28 years ago
5 April

upon me sky like today

5000 young people around me

i know

to you

my brothers and sisters

far away land Oceania

https://www.google.com.au/search...
Clay

United States

#475538 Sep 10, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Look Clay, believe what you want but any Orthodox will tell you that they believe the Orthodox Church is the true church that Christ founded.The Church began in the East not the west and survived to this day carrying and preserving the faith.This will always be a disagreement between us.And again,they will be spilt within the Orthodox Church if they are to reunite.Not all Orthodox view this as a good thing.
Yes the Church began in the east, and the Catholic Church is still present there. We're present in every area of the planet. The Orthodox Church (although highly respected amongst the 22 Catholic Churches) do not have the markings of the true Church. The true Church must be visible for the world to see.
truth

Perth, Australia

#475539 Sep 10, 2013
did you try hide that egg as whore

noooooooooooooooooo

remember
i walk in this city where is nothing exist
i am still alive

see future

its been day
5 April
28 years ago 85'

see your face who are you
as priest
Are you laying Holy Spirit?
That priest come in my forefathers house..mostly he choose my uncle house..o did he win!
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo
ok..then thay coming to me

what you want..you coming from past but still exist don't you..
yep

o well in last minute people come in that bus..are you for sure you are my priest..no you are not..you pretend don't you..

o mate its been high tall preest very angry
whay you looking me
grrrrrrrrrr brrrrrrrrrr he say to young kids..

oh my god
I liked fun yep..its not fun..that time i revoke from Mate yep..i say come on girls fra Mate not pray today with us..our lovely church will be empty
two military base stay one down other upon..
go get them..be very carefully girls not flirt just bring them to pray..could you imagen that..
see
your law is not my law
all of then jump over fence yep
poor law poor officers

believe me they not run away not far away
they pray altogether nobody looking girls or boys that day..

5000 young people around me..

you did not know

but i know what i see or drove..

Where is a my God?

-there is a not justice
-there is a not Mercy
There is a suffering on that Cross.

INRI

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#475540 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
~~~
You are always saying...
"You never answered my question:"
WHO ARE YOU... to require answers of any one.../
If you are attempting to learn it might be legit to ask questions..
But
If you are attempting to teach...cease your personal opinions and private
interpretations...
Give the eternal word of God..
Let the other person
learn from ....GOD BREATHED (HOLY GHOST ANOINTED/INSPIRED) WORD ..
Heb 4:12 For the word of God is
quick, and
powerful, and
sharper than any twoedged sword,
piercing even to the dividing asunder
of soul and
spirit, and
of the
joints and
marrow, and
is a discerner of the thoughts and
intents of the heart.
Heb 4:13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
___
THE PSALMIST WROTE.
Psa 119:89 . For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.
Psa 119:90 Thy faithfulness is unto all generations: thou hast established the earth, and it abideth.
Psa 119:91 They continue this day according to thine ordinances: for all are thy servants.
every false way.
Psa 119:105 NUN. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
Psa 119:106 I have sworn, and I will perform it, that I will keep thy righteous judgments.
Psa 119:107 I am afflicted very much: quicken me, O LORD, according unto thy word.
Psa 119:108 Accept, I beseech thee, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O LORD, and teach me thy judgments.
Psa 119:109 My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy
law.
Psa 119:110 The wicked have laid a snare for me: yet I erred not from thy precepts.
Psa 119:111 Thy testimonies have I taken as an heritage for ever: for they are the rejoicing of my heart.
Psa 119:112 I have inclined mine heart to perform thy statutes alway, even unto the end.
News!!!!

Forums (A medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper, a radio or television program, or a website) is designed for people to discuss subjects of interest.

For that to happen, there must be an exchange of info between parties. You, evidently, never heard the old adage "It takes two to tango".

However, a person, as yourself, so afraid of the truth in God's Word, when they see the truth, but can't face it, they clam up. That is not only non Christian in nature but it is also extremely crass..
truth

Perth, Australia

#475541 Sep 10, 2013
I walk and stay between my people..i pray between them they not realize who em I.

15 000 young and old childreen too that day..
i stood on another place between them..i stay on right side top of them alone watching them..they pray
i watch my people that day..on me is been blue and white dress then usual i don't put that so often no..
truth

Perth, Australia

#475542 Sep 10, 2013
few mounths after i stood again on antohers place
50 000 mosly young people young around me..
i been between them they don't relize i been between them..they pray i watch them..

few mounths latter 120 000 young people stood again
without shoes and pray nobody hear nothing..
did they slaughtered my people..
yes they are
prayers been in vain..

your law is not my law as never been

Jesus died on CROSS

in evil eye
there is a not Mercy

i walk here
which not yet come
noooooooooooooooooooo

yes i walk between them

i fill that hand

there is a not life
nothing
no moon
no sun
no stars

-do you lake me
noooooooooooooooooooooo
4GVN

Jackson, MO

#475543 Sep 10, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm of course,not ..why there is no human evolution from ANY OTHER SPECIES.
HOWEVER in the Times,of Noah there were Nephil..the product of mating between angels,and men ..
They were killed in the flood
Pleeeeaasse...Angles are not sexual beings. Angels do not have reproductive organs, and of course do not reproduce. Let's have a little more integrety with the truth. It seems that everyone on here is an authority on the bible and bible history.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#475544 Sep 10, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why the Western Hemisphere (i.e. the Americas) never show a global flood occurring in their communities?
chance47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure I follow you; Katrina flooding was all over TV and so was the 2008 flooding in the midwest. Are you referring to different flooding?
I was talking about why don't we see within the history of the Americas, a "global flood" reference, like in the Sumerian texts and the Bible?
Granted the Hopi Indians infers that a flood destroyed the Earth the last go around and the Mayan Dresden Codex reflects that the world will end in a catastrophic flood (which hasn't occurred yet), so there are references in some form, but nothing that shows it occurred in this part of the world.
Do you have some support to show that a global flood affected teh Western Hemisphere and the continents in this part of the world?

I was NOT talking about area or regional flooding in the Western Hemisphere, as flooding occurs all the time, just not on a global scale.
truth

Perth, Australia

#475545 Sep 10, 2013
-do you lake me

nooooooooooooooooooo

i walk between them here nobody alive
i walk
i talk
i am alive as i am today still alive

much more

do you liked Uu

its finger in as within
yeeeeeeeeeeeee
but not yet as magnetic field ever exist in as within..much more universe
truth

Perth, Australia

#475546 Sep 10, 2013
did you liked wicket
especially when people walk and sleep over but did not see nothing
yepppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ppppppppppppppp

pillars

are you for sure you did not know where is that place

djecu cete svoju jesti

kad se bude zemlja tresti

Albuquerque, NM

#475547 Sep 10, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:

Man-made texts trying to define, as you stated, sufficient clarity that they can then discover God through living and relationship "The Eucharist is a mystery" to continue a ruse and mislead others.
Way to go!!
Self.
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>New Age Though I know of my church's position of consubstantiality,the church also says they used that concept reluctantly and did not go into specifics of how the change occurs.My own judgment is its best not to speculate about things that surpass our minds knowledge and processes and then try to capture it in language which is also limited. The church always gets into trouble when it assumes it can explain the mind and workings of God.I am of the position that we should explain enough to give people some coordinates and then then let them discover God's Truths through relationship with him and through living the Truths
Oh Herme - you don't have to explain to me.

I already understand that man - NO MATTER WHAT THE TEXT may be - cannot define any god - "God" included.

Those who think they can, are wrong, arrogant, and very uninformed, although allowing their own emotions and thoughts to take charge.

You still are describing the Self and how it does things the way we choose.

No religion or god involved.

Believing in a "mystery" is all good and grand, but when someone thinks they have solved the mystery by explaining it in their own way, now becomes interpretation and personal opinion.

Which is still Self.

Albuquerque, NM

#475548 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Your focal point is neither GOD nor JESUS...
IT IS SELF...
THAT IS ALL THAT YOU ATTEMPT TO GLORIFY...
YOU ALWAYS PRESENT YOUR SELF AS YOUR SAVIOR...
YOU ARE IN FOR A RUDE AWAKENING ...WHEN YOU FACE GOD...
A SELF MADE PERSON..CAN ALWAYS BE IDENTIFIED BY THE SIZE OF THEIR MOUTH.
Because I promote what Jesus taught - "to know yourself is to know the kingdom of God".

I'm sorry you don't believe what Jesus taught.

But don't fret because I do. It is what all you so-called "Christians" want - for me to believe in Jesus, but lo and behold, I get admionished for it?

You are confused.

BTW - you wrote - "YOU ARE IN FOR A RUDE AWAKENING ...WHEN YOU FACE GOD..."

How is it that you know I will face "God" or anyone for that matter?

Have you died and come back? I doubt you have experienced any NDE either.

But, you may believe anything you wish, right?

You've probably read my posts on NDEs, so you already know that those who have had these occurrances, never faced "God" nor were judged, yet you still want to continue in your charade to others and try to mislead those individuals into some sort of nonsense that you make up.

Wanna try again? Maybe this time, you can support your false conclusion that I will be judged by "God".

Please post the specific passage by "God" or Jesus that states this will occur.

Albuquerque, NM

#475549 Sep 10, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
The ignorance of Gnosticism.
Diocletian wasn't a Christian.
He persecuted Christians.
No one is a "Christian".

But in the early days of the religion - you were catholic = small "c".

Stop diverting and puffing up yourself Dan.

How we got to these individuals did this or did that, was a diversion on your behalf, when you decided to throw back onto me, "please post where God says which texts are inspired".

The exact question I've posed to this forum first, yet have seen an answer for.

Why? Because there is none, but you and your other co-religionists are so gullible and afraid to admit that, because it destroys any belief in Christianity - or int he least - makes it a false doctrine and just a rub for those who are gullible.

How 'bout you stop dancing around the forum and playing footsie with others and post the answer:

Where does "God" specifically state which texts are "of His" inspiration and which are not?

Or admit that there isn't any.

As always, your choice.

Self.

Learn it, live it, love it.

Albuquerque, NM

#475550 Sep 10, 2013
typo = "yet have seen an answer for"

should be = "haven't seen"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min USaWORLDWARMONGERER 272,851
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 min WasteWater 7,998
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 30 min Doctor Justice_ 878,409
Ruthlessly GREEDY New Yorkers earned 9-11 36 min WasteWater 6
The Christian Atheist debate 56 min BenAdam 3,821
Weeniez, testicals, panites, dresses, make-up..... 1 hr BenAdam 6
the REAL REASON Houston Deputy was murdered by ... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 hr Lyndi 177,850
More from around the web