Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 548,471
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
Pad

Rockford, IL

#475354 Sep 7, 2013
To Robert F. two renouned Jews who lived in Spain in the 1100s,a poet and a Rabbi who was also a philosopher.

The source is "History of the Jews i Christian Spain."By Yitzhak Baer. SEIR is a word the Jews used for Catholics(Christians).

Here is a poem by JUDAH HALEVI 1108 after many Jews were killed including his nephew.

"Where shall the small lock and the diasora in Spain seek refuge,when you are no more?(those Jews and nephew Solomon murdered)
Who will carry the lambs at his bosom and who will unshackle the fetters of the imprisoned?
May dew never fall upon you, fields of Seir(Catholics)!
May God send a down pour of wrath, upon the daughter of Edom(Catholics)!(also Spain region in prophecy)
May He visit upon her, in retribution,bereavement and widowhood;
May He strike down her population along with her idolatrous IMAGES!"

In 1129 A Rabbi who was a leading patriarch of Spanish Jewry and a philospher/Scientist said this about the Catholics in Palestine.Pages 66-67.

"They defiled the Temple site, established upon it a house of thier worship,set up therein the sculptured IMAGES of their folly, abolished the daily sacrifice in that they prevented the Jews from offering prayer on the Temple site......
"For since the day they gained control over the Sanctuary, they have forbidden Jews to set foot therein, and not a single Jew is to be found in Jerusalem today."

Talk about political clout the Roman Church exercised back in the 1100s,and throughout their history.There are whole libraries of the persections,and abuse of the Jewish peoples,also Moslems and non-Catholic Christians by the RCs and Orthodox.If the books were not written by Protestants,they were written by Jews who knew those times existed by the records they kept which were well detailed.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

#475355 Sep 7, 2013
Star wrote:
Prayer and fasting for peace today. http://visnews-en.blogspot.com/2013/09/franci... .
WHILE I BELIEVE IN FASTING...

I BELIEVE IN BIBLICAL FASTING,

Isa 58:2 Yet they seek me daily, and delight to know my ways, as a nation that did righteousness, and forsook not the ordinance of their God: they ask of me the ordinances of justice; they take delight in approaching to God.

Isa 58:3 Wherefore have we fasted, say they, and thou seest not? wherefore have we afflicted our soul, and thou takest no knowledge? Behold, in the day of your fast ye find pleasure, and exact all your labours.

Isa 58:4 Behold, ye fast for strife and debate, and to smite with the fist of wickedness:

ye shall not fast as ye do this day, to make your voice to be heard on high.

Isa 58:5 Is it such a fast that I have chosen?

a day for a man to afflict his soul?

is it to bow down his head as a bulrush, and

to spread sackcloth and ashes under him?

wilt thou call this a fast, and an acceptable day to the LORD?

Isa 58:6 Is not this the fast that I have chosen?

to loose the bands of wickedness,

to undo the heavy burdens, and

to let the oppressed go free, and

that ye break every yoke?

Isa 58:7 Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and

that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house?

when thou seest the naked,

that thou cover him; and

that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?

Isa 58:8 Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rereward.

Isa 58:9 Then shalt thou call, and

the LORD shall answer;

thou shalt cry, and

he shall say, Here I am.

If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke,

the putting forth of the finger, and

speaking vanity;

Isa 58:10 And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and

satisfy the afflicted soul;

then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and

thy darkness be as the noonday:

Isa 58:11 And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and

satisfy thy soul in drought, and

make fat thy bones: and

thou shalt be like a watered...

ACCORDING TO THE ABOVE SCRIPTURE...YOUR POINTING OF THE FINGER AGAINST THOSE THAT

ARE NOT

A PART OF YOUR RELIGIOUS SYSTEM,...

IS SO MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING...

YOU BANNER HERE IS...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican
The Vatican issued a document Tuesday restating its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ..

Your religious headquarters hoards untold wealth...while millions die of starvation daily...
Pad

Rockford, IL

#475356 Sep 7, 2013
I forgot to put the name of that Rabbi who commented about the Jews in Palestine,his name was Abraham bar Hiyya.

Northern Spain strongly held by the Christians over a period of 4 centuries imprisoned,enslaved,and than the opposite used the Jews to farm lands,only to latter confiscate and seize their assets.The Jews were always being moved from place to place,their vagabond existence only took root in the agricultural places,where they built a kibbutz type way of lice,for their communities.But the Christian Knights and religious leaders always waited for the Jews to gain substance,and they uprooted them,caused many to be expelled,and took their lands and so on.

However the Kings of Spain found use in the Jews,for they were great doctors(physicians,scientists and moneylenders).

But the Jews of the South during the times of Christian domination found the same abuse,until the ALMORAVIDES(ARAB and Persian) leaders invaded.At first the Jews along wiht the Christians suffered death and peril,but after a time,the Moslems actually treated the Jews better than the Christians treated them.

Nevertheless Moslems used the Jews for their agendas which undermined the Christians,and the Christians later when finally gaining much power in the South,used the Jews in dealing with the Moslem populations,that were steeped in Arabic and eastern languages. The Jews were skilled in Arabic culture and language as well as their own.

King Alfonso the 6th followed however his ancestors in not destroying the Jews,but he could not stop the religious leaders and the Knights from making life unbearable in regions,the kings could not defend.King Alfonso the 6th in the mid 1100s saved many Jews and kept many of them close to him in the capitals,and near the palaces.

When expulsions were dealt amongst Jews,many fled back and forth from North to South,but than again many went to the Middle East,trying to settle near the Holy Land,but many from Spain went to Iraq. MOSES MAIMONIDES,fled after going to Northern Spain first,to Iraq,where he became the Physician of a Caliphate there.

King Alphonso the 7th,in spite of the religious objections of those around him,made a haven for the Jews who escaped from the Almohades that became tyrants after a period of time in Southern Spain.Jews were not at home it seemed anywhere in Spain.Only by the mercy of some did they seem to survive.But the Catholic Church always stroked the fires of dissent against the Jews.

Near the 1200s the RC leadership under the Bishops demanded that the Jews were gaining too much,and that the Knights of individual realms begin campaigns to confiscate from the Jews,their lands and possessions.The Knights employed well known French Knights who were skilled in anti-Jewish fervor and slaughter.Pope Alexander of that time period after the news reached him of much senseless slaughter,intervened and put a stop to it.Jews were forced to move from city to city,many left the country,and went again to the Middle East.

“Let the Children”

Since: Aug 08

Come To Me

#475357 Sep 7, 2013
Hi all I'm a bit late. Kids called ..

I hope others will join me in prayer tonite

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#475358 Sep 7, 2013
Pad wrote:
I forgot to put the name of that Rabbi who commented about the Jews in Palestine,his name was Abraham bar Hiyya.
Northern Spain strongly held by the Christians over a period of 4 centuries imprisoned,enslaved,and than the opposite used the Jews to farm lands,only to latter confiscate and seize their assets.The Jews were always being moved from place to place,their vagabond existence only took root in the agricultural places,where they built a kibbutz type way of lice,for their communities.But the Christian Knights and religious leaders always waited for the Jews to gain substance,and they uprooted them,caused many to be expelled,and took their lands and so on.
However the Kings of Spain found use in the Jews,for they were great doctors(physicians,scientists and moneylenders).
But the Jews of the South during the times of Christian domination found the same abuse,until the ALMORAVIDES(ARAB and Persian) leaders invaded.At first the Jews along wiht the Christians suffered death and peril,but after a time,the Moslems actually treated the Jews better than the Christians treated them.
Nevertheless Moslems used the Jews for their agendas which undermined the Christians,and the Christians later when finally gaining much power in the South,used the Jews in dealing with the Moslem populations,that were steeped in Arabic and eastern languages. The Jews were skilled in Arabic culture and language as well as their own.
King Alfonso the 6th followed however his ancestors in not destroying the Jews,but he could not stop the religious leaders and the Knights from making life unbearable in regions,the kings could not defend.King Alfonso the 6th in the mid 1100s saved many Jews and kept many of them close to him in the capitals,and near the palaces.
When expulsions were dealt amongst Jews,many fled back and forth from North to South,but than again many went to the Middle East,trying to settle near the Holy Land,but many from Spain went to Iraq. MOSES MAIMONIDES,fled after going to Northern Spain first,to Iraq,where he became the Physician of a Caliphate there.
King Alphonso the 7th,in spite of the religious objections of those around him,made a haven for the Jews who escaped from the Almohades that became tyrants after a period of time in Southern Spain.Jews were not at home it seemed anywhere in Spain.Only by the mercy of some did they seem to survive.But the Catholic Church always stroked the fires of dissent against the Jews.
Near the 1200s the RC leadership under the Bishops demanded that the Jews were gaining too much,and that the Knights of individual realms begin campaigns to confiscate from the Jews,their lands and possessions.The Knights employed well known French Knights who were skilled in anti-Jewish fervor and slaughter.Pope Alexander of that time period after the news reached him of much senseless slaughter,intervened and put a stop to it.Jews were forced to move from city to city,many left the country,and went again to the Middle East.
PAD ..GIF ANYONE
Pad

Rockford, IL

#475359 Sep 7, 2013
The Jews never had a normal life in Spain,even though for periods of time they culturally and economically prospered in Spain's history,Jews often had to suffer the injustice of daily human rights infractions by the Catholics.

If a Jewish man and a Catholic man fought over land or whatever,both entered a trial,if the Jewish man lost the issue brought before a Court,he had to pay a fine which was split between the Catholic and the ruling administration of that city.BUT if the Catholic lost the issue,he had to pay a fine to the administration,but nothing to the Jew.

In the courts the Catholics always succeeded in stripping the Jews of something they wanted from them,which was usually lands and buildings,and personal property.Jews could not have servants who were Catholics,or Moslems.But the Catholics could have both Jews and Moslems as servants,and even slaves.

The most difficult problem the Jews had to face was in losing their children.Often in many cities and areas owned by Knights,the Catholics took Jewish children away from their parents,to enslave them,force them to become Catholics,and in many cases the girls were forced to become sex slaves of Spanish Knights,and other administrators.If there was marriage,the woman could not raise her children Jewish,as the gentile husband had the right to enforce Catholicism on the wife and the children.

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#475360 Sep 7, 2013
Heavenly Father

We come before you again.

With our concerns for the health of one of your children ..Preston grand daughter.
She is one of your own and we,pray you will grant her healing
That her concussion be resolved ..along with the,rest of her injuries,.

We pray for healing also For KAY ..And NICK .And,I pray for healing for
My husband ..he has had so many injuries from when he was working
And his pain has gotten worse,.

We pray for physical healing for anyone here who needs it .

we pray for Spiritual healing and salvation for any one who is close to us and
Does,not know our dear Saviour .

We pray for our COUntry and her leaders
That you endow them with wisdom as you have Solomon
And faith in your Dear Son .
Knowing that with YOU all things,are POSSIBLE.

we pray for Peace in Israel..we know she shall have It when your Return
But we pray you grant her and her people your protection today .

Finally we pray for all those here ..That our spirits be calm
And dissent be kept at a minimum.. And as respectful as we can ..

We are all your Children FATHER

We come on bender knee.

DEAR GOD
WE ASK ALL THIS IN THE
MATCHLESS NAME OF YOUR SON
OUR SAVIOUR..JESUS CHRIST.

AMEN
Pad

Rockford, IL

#475361 Sep 7, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<<continued to Pad>>
<quoted text>
Really? A firm stand against what Jesus taught. Gotcha! You just can't handle Jesus and his radical views. This could be the reason on why he was killed - people like you couldn't stand the truth he presented, and so they killed him.
<quoted text>
okay. Then why don't you beleive in all of what he taught?
Too much for you to handle?
<quoted text>
Ah yes, "God" allowing Satan to do harm to humans.
Yeah, yeah - I've read it. Job is faithful, and that is the story line. Unfortunately the story still includes "Satan" and "God" having a little game - Job being the ante.
Why do you promote "Satan" harming humans, all the while "God" allowing it to happen?
<quoted text>
Uhm - Pad, you are the one who is preaching this or that - like the Pharisees.
I'm only pointing out the facts that most (if not all) so-called "Christians" refuse to acknowledge.
Sounds to me, you are trying to push your errors back onto me.
<quoted text>
Glad you posted this. It shows how "Paul" a 3rd generation disciple, is NOT an Apostle, but only in his own mind. Funny, just like you so-called "Christians" think you are "Christian" only in your own eyes, yet fall short of many of the qualifiers set forth.
You are a gnostic right? You believe in the Arian philosophies of gnosticism right? Spirit beings and so on,Jesus is a spirit being,not the Second Person of the Godhead right?

What is Jesus to you,not who,What?
Pad

Rockford, IL

#475362 Sep 7, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
PAD ..GIF ANYONE
I will agree with you in prayer,however I do not want to spend an hour in prayer on this thread tonight,as I must talk with my family tonight.Thank you RoSesz.

May the Lord bless you for your desire to bring unity and sense to this thread,that has lasted several years now,and we are no closer to becoming unified in any way,than back than. But I understand it and hope all will be blessed.Take care,In Christ!

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#475363 Sep 7, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>I will agree with you in prayer,however I do not want to spend an hour in prayer on this thread tonight,as I must talk with my family tonight.Thank you RoSesz.
May the Lord bless you for your desire to bring unity and sense to this thread,that has lasted several years now,and we are no closer to becoming unified in any way,than back than. But I understand it and hope all will be blessed.Take care,In Christ!
Thank you Pad and Amen

There are so many other things we can all agree to pray
About ..like healing ..And our COuntry

I can see our differences,..And I think you are right ..in that they are vast ..But

We all live in the same world and,country ...

And have families we wish well

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#475364 Sep 7, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>I will agree with you in prayer,however I do not want to spend an hour in prayer on this thread tonight,as I must talk with my family tonight.Thank you RoSesz.
Enjoy your family ..I'm reading your posts about the Jews ..

I have always for some reason had a heart for their history and fate

And their courage ...since I was quite young :)

#475365 Sep 7, 2013
Dear heavenly Father

we come before you at the close of another day that you have provided.

You have daily loaded our lives with benefits.

You have supplied our needs..of shelter food and
health, maintained our welfare, and proven your word that you love us unconditionally.

You have given us family,and friends, and provided
your fellowship for us.

You have keep your promises in Your word, and we take joy in the blood of Jesus

that had washed our sins away
our past sins and confess those that are presently against us.

We come with praise and thanksgiving for your manifold blessings

The fulfillment of your promises in your word are our confident expectation...

We ask your blessing upon all that acknowledge you,here in this forum and ask you to direct our paths...

We pray for wisdom from above and understanding of your precious word..

Holy Spirit thou art welcome, in this forum...
Speak to us and through us and give illumination,of you word.

Give light to any and all those that live in darkness..

Most of all perform maintenance in our lives and help us that we may live worthy of the vocation that you have called us to.

WE GIVE PRAISE, GLORY AND HONER UNTO YOU..

HEAL THOSE THAT ARE SICK, COMFORT THOSE THAT ARE GRIEVED

MANIFEST YOUR PRESENCE TO THOSE THAT ARE LONELY AND

ENCOURAGE, ALL OF US.

Give stability to those that are weak and in need of strength.

We Thank you for hearing our prayers..

That we pray in Jesus Name.

Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#475366 Sep 7, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
Dear heavenly Father
we come before you at the close of another day that you have provided.
You have daily loaded our lives with benefits.
You have supplied our needs..of shelter food and
health, maintained our welfare, and proven your word that you love us unconditionally.
You have given us family,and friends, and provided
your fellowship for us.
You have keep your promises in Your word, and we take joy in the blood of Jesus
that had washed our sins away
our past sins and confess those that are presently against us.
We come with praise and thanksgiving for your manifold blessings
The fulfillment of your promises in your word are our confident expectation...
We ask your blessing upon all that acknowledge you,here in this forum and ask you to direct our paths...
We pray for wisdom from above and understanding of your precious word..
Holy Spirit thou art welcome, in this forum...
Speak to us and through us and give illumination,of you word.
Give light to any and all those that live in darkness..
Most of all perform maintenance in our lives and help us that we may live worthy of the vocation that you have called us to.
WE GIVE PRAISE, GLORY AND HONER UNTO YOU..
HEAL THOSE THAT ARE SICK, COMFORT THOSE THAT ARE GRIEVED
MANIFEST YOUR PRESENCE TO THOSE THAT ARE LONELY AND
ENCOURAGE, ALL OF US.
Give stability to those that are weak and in need of strength.
We Thank you for hearing our prayers..
That we pray in Jesus Name.
Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
AMEN

And agree most heartily THST the Holy Spirit guide us,all
Each hour of each day.

Keep us,Father from sin and temptation..

And if we err please forgive our transgressions.

In Jesus Holy Name ..amen

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#475367 Sep 7, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
Heavenly Father
We come before you again.
With our concerns for the health of one of your children ..Preston grand daughter.
She is one of your own and we,pray you will grant her healing
That her concussion be resolved ..along with the,rest of her injuries,.
We pray for healing also For KAY ..And NICK .And,I pray for healing for
My husband ..he has had so many injuries from when he was working
And his pain has gotten worse,.
We pray for physical healing for anyone here who needs it .
we pray for Spiritual healing and salvation for any one who is close to us and
Does,not know our dear Saviour .
We pray for our COUntry and her leaders
That you endow them with wisdom as you have Solomon
And faith in your Dear Son .
Knowing that with YOU all things,are POSSIBLE.
we pray for Peace in Israel..we know she shall have It when your Return
But we pray you grant her and her people your protection today .
Finally we pray for all those here ..That our spirits be calm
And dissent be kept at a minimum.. And as respectful as we can ..
We are all your Children FATHER
We come on bender knee.
DEAR GOD
WE ASK ALL THIS IN THE
MATCHLESS NAME OF YOUR SON
OUR SAVIOUR..JESUS CHRIST.
AMEN
But most of all Father,regardless of what we pray and ask for....WE PRAY THAT NOT OUR WILL BUT THY WILL BE DONE.
Dust Storm

Pennock, MN

#475368 Sep 7, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>Not that too many prots may have gone to EWTN to view the Pope's prayer vigil for Peace in Syria,and the world.:
To understand Catholicism, one must understand that our liturgy, traditions and sacraments are based on the Hebrew roots of Christ and the apostles. Catholic Christianity is in every sense a perfect extension of fulfilled Judaism into the modern world. Unlike Rabbinical Judaism (an artificial man-made extension of ancient Judaism)

Catholic Christianity draws its faith and traditions from the actions of the Jewish Messiah -- Jesus Christ -- which is Yeshua HaMashiach in Hebrew. The Sacred Liturgy of the Mass draws from the liturgical proceedings of the Synagogue's Sabbath liturgy and the Jewish Passover Seder.

There are many things we can learn about this. Brother Bob Fishman (a Jewish convert to the Catholic Church or "Hebrew Catholic") gives us a good introduction to this. If you are Jewish, especially a Jew who already believes Jesus (Yeshua) is the Messiah, please consider coming home to his Catholic Church, the new Israel of God.

The Association of Hebrew Catholics (click here) has been formed to assist you in this. If you are a Catholic, you simply MUST watch this whole video series to help you better understand the origin and meaning of your Catholic Christian faith. If you are a non-Catholic Christian (Protestant, Evangelical, "Born-Again," etc.) then it is essential to watch this video series for two reasons.

First, you will gain a much better understanding of Catholicism which should help you dispel many misconceptions. Second, many Protestant traditions come from Catholicism, which in turn come from ancient Judaism. Understanding the Hebrew roots of

Catholicism will in turn give you a better appreciation for some of the traditions and customs observed in your Non-Catholic faith too. The video below is a six-part series. Each new part should start automatically at the end of the previous. If you have difficulties with this, simply click on the YouTube icon within the video to go to the source webpage...
http://catholicknight.blogspot.com/2012/04/je...

“Let the Children”

Come To Me

#475369 Sep 7, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>But most of all Father,regardless of what we pray and ask for....WE PRAY THAT NOT OUR WILL BUT THY WILL BE DONE.
Amen

We pray as,you told us in Jesus name and in the will of the FATHER .

Many here have sorrow..hurt ..And pain ...both physical and Spiritual.

We,pray that you grant us,peace and healing in the name of your Son
JESUS CHRIST ..OUR SAVIOUR

#475370 Sep 7, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy your family ..I'm reading your posts about the Jews ..
I have always for some reason had a heart for their history and fate
And their courage ...since I was quite young :)
~~~

I have been in the cheering section of the Jewish people from my

childhood..

I will continue to love them till my last breath.

My wife... at times ... accuses me of being Jewish..

They will YET come forth in VICTORY ..

FOR THEY HAVE GOD'S PROMISE..

Zec 12:7 The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah.

Zec 12:8 In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.

Zec 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

NOTE THEY ULTIMATELY WILL ACCEPT JESUS AS THEIR MESSIAH..

Zec 12:10 ==> And I will pour upon the house of David, and

upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem,

the spirit of grace and of supplications: and

==>they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and

they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and

shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#475371 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Question
What does your subject have to do with God's plan of redemption?
When does such a subject work to convict a never dying soul?
When does knowing what you are posting here, ever influence any one to
come to Jesus?...
Everything in Gods word..........EVERY WRITTEN WORD has to do with Gods plan of redemption. Even those words that many of you tend to think is unimportant such as the shortest verse in scripture of JESUS WEPT has to do with Gods plan of redemption. Most Christians are even clueless as to WHY JESUS WEPT. But it's important in Gods plan of salvation.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#475372 Sep 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Question

When does such a subject work to convict a never dying soul?
Now this is a strange question. What exactly do you mean by a "never dying soul". Elucidate please so that I can ensure that I'm understanding you correctly. Are you under the impression that certain souls never die?
truth

Perth, Australia

#475373 Sep 7, 2013
Thanks to holy Spirit which working within us
i walk around inside house and pray then go sleep..no to much time few minute i fill oh so beautiful its working healing process as you see white beutifull flowers as you see many white butterfly its going as white beautiful energy growing growing start traveling oh as heavenly far away..
Please tell me dear God is possible travel with light..how much 300 000 per second..oh
but i go sleep i don't remember after nothing.
n

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what makes white men so goofy (Sep '08) 12 min Johnny 184
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min yon 602,162
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 30 min andet1987 5,450
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 43 min Thetruth 229,916
Appjoy invite code (Apr '14) 55 min Dpud803 106
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 58 min AussieBobby 261,624
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 1 hr gunslinger 178
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr nanoanomaly 750,282
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 12 hr girls united states 125
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 12 hr girls united states 387

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE