Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
458,201 - 458,220 of 532,950 Comments Last updated 19 min ago
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

i drove two like this under pillar as look two big teeth..
http://theheavensdeclare.net/wp-content/uploa...

please tell me
Why you liked make argument with me?

Is that all?

nooooooooooooooo

soooooooooooooooooo
mr and mrs titich

remember

my mind is not yours as well i am not youuuuuuuuuuuuu
why i have to be
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo

i drove much more

because you are who with your set up corupt justice..
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooo

did i say to you
your law is not my law..
neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

now

please tell

Why you liked make argument with me?
Anthony MN

Champlin, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
IT IS A SHAME THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT GOD DIED WHEN THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH WAS INVENTED...
THAT ALL HEAVEN STOPPED
AND NOW ALL WE HAVE
IS A UNGODLY RELIGIOUS SYSTEM IN ROME ITALY..
TO PLAY THE HEAVENLY LOTTO/BINGO... UPON WHOM IT IS THAT WILL RECEIVE ETERNAL LIFE....
I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU ...JESUS AROSE FROM THE GRAVE
HE IS STILL ALIVE, AND HE IS STILL IN CONTROL...
ONLY SONS ARE HEIRS.
Joh 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Joh 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
SONS OF GOD...ARE THOSE THAT HAVE EXPERIENCED THE NEW BIRTH...
THEY ARE NEW CREATURES IN CHRIST JESUS...
2Co_5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN REGENERATED
FOR US WHO'S SPIRITS HAVE BEEN REDEEMED AND ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE REDEMPTION OF OUR BODIES.
Rom 8:19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
Rom 8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
Rom 8:21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
Rom 8:22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
Rom 8:23 ==> And not only they,
but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit,
even we ourselves groan within ourselves,
waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body. <==
It's a shame that a supposed man of God needs to resort to insults and lies when he's "confrinted" with the reality of doctrinal anarchy in protestantism.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Who told you I am walk from God path?
How many gods master and lords you have?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Man,bureaucracy,monarchy, Chief Executive Officers, etc did not build the Church.When we examine how the Church was gradually and organically established,itvalidates Who built the Church-Holy Spirit and Christ.

The Church, starting in Jerusalem and then spreading over the Centuries, across Jerusalem, Antioch, Alexandria, Constantinople, and Rome, all adhering to basic tenets could not have happened without the Holy Spirit and Agape-Love. No monarchy could have forced this to happen.

Throughout church histories,it was the hierarchies, the management, the powers that be that were the cause of churches slipping off course and at times into serious sin.

Yes, leadership is a must, but a leadership through humility, example, knowledge and loyalty to the faith,and love.Always guided by the Holy Spirit. Man cannot dictate what the Holy Spirit accomplishes- Christian union in love within the Body of Christ.
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Preston does bug me for his unfounded anti Catholic position, but he always demonstrates he's a man of conviction. He is at least, sincere in his faith and recognizes the severity of the evangelical division on OSAS. Therefore, he'll do his best to correct you OSAS believers because of the consequences facing you for undoing the word of God; preaching a false Gospel.
Take his advice, Oldjg.
Anthony MN

Champlin, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm sure they said the things,Jesus,said ..That belief in the,Son leads,to the Father.
That we have NO MEDIATOR but Christ ..That the,priests in the temple had nothing to do with granting them eternal life.
Repent and
Believe in the saviour who died for our Sins,and be baptized ..
Something along those lines ..
They preaches in some cases to people they might not even see again as they travelled home from Jerusalem or until the next holiday .
I'm sure they did not say ..You must stay here and come to this building and see me each week to confess your sins ..so I can forgive them and then i will give you the Eucharist so you can remain saved .
I really don't see that as how they spread GODS,word..or those who travelled FRom place to place ..baptizing after the people heard and accepted JESUS and then moved in..how did those people continue on in their faith ..through JESUS...And the power of the HOLY Spirit
"I'm sure they did not say ..You must stay here and come to this building and see me each week to confess your sins ..so I can forgive them and then i will give you the Eucharist so you can remain saved ."

Yes they did. St. Ignatius was personally taught by St. John the Beloved and ordained by St. Peter when he was in Antioch. Here's what he said about the Church:

"See that ye all follow the bishop, even as Jesus Christ does the Father, and the presbytery as ye would the apostles; and reverence the deacons, as being the institution of God. Let no man do anything connected with the Church without the bishop. Let that be deemed a proper Eucharist, which is [administered] either by the bishop, or by one to whom he has entrusted it. Wherever the bishop shall appear, there let the multitude [of the people] also be; even as, wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church. It is not lawful without the bishop either to baptize or to celebrate a love-feast; but whatsoever he shall approve of, that is also pleasing to God, so that everything that is done may be secure and valid." Ignatius of Antioch, Epistle to the Smyraens, 8 (c. A.D. 110).

"how did those people continue on in their faith ..through JESUS...And the power of the HOLY Spirit"

Yes, through Jesus. And Jesus founded the Church. And the Holy Spirit guides the Church.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a shame that a supposed man of God needs to resort to insults and lies when he's "confrinted" with the reality of doctrinal anarchy in protestantism.
well its a good thing that you don't do that.
Anthony MN

Champlin, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I think if people would look and understand the concept of Peter walking on the water and broaden their horizon some, or in the realm of some on here, they need to understand much better than they do now with their carnal eyes.
Peter as we all know took his eyes off of the Lord and sank, but when he called out to the Lord, he was Saved.
now looking at that thru Spiritual eyes, we see that a person who takes their eyes off of the Lord will [sink] or be lost[die], yet if they like Peter call out to Jesus, He still will reach out His arm and Save them.
last evening, my granddaughter took her eyes off of the road that she was riding her four wheeler and hit a log and it overturned with her and if you could see the picture, she was one lucky young lady. she came out of it with a busted mouth and a sore ankle. and I had Cathie going back and forth to give me updates. so no matter what age, we can take our eyes off our Spiritual Road and lose our Way.
GIF and myself cant make it any plainer to you people who have listened to false teachers who preach of a Gospel not taught by the Apostles, nor those Preachers who believe in a closer Walk and being Spirit Filled.
Nice post preston, hope your granddaughter is ok.
Anthony MN

Champlin, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>well its a good thing that you don't do that.
You're still a protestant at heart Sera. ;0)

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>I think if people would look and understand the concept of Peter walking on the water and broaden their horizon some, or in the realm of some on here, they need to understand much better than they do now with their carnal eyes.
Peter as we all know took his eyes off of the Lord and sank, but when he called out to the Lord, he was Saved.
now looking at that thru Spiritual eyes, we see that a person who takes their eyes off of the Lord will [sink] or be lost[die], yet if they like Peter call out to Jesus, He still will reach out His arm and Save them.
last evening, my granddaughter took her eyes off of the road that she was riding her four wheeler and hit a log and it overturned with her and if you could see the picture, she was one lucky young lady. she came out of it with a busted mouth and a sore ankle. and I had Cathie going back and forth to give me updates. so no matter what age, we can take our eyes off our Spiritual Road and lose our Way.
GIF and myself cant make it any plainer to you people who have listened to false teachers who preach of a Gospel not taught by the Apostles, nor those Preachers who believe in a closer Walk and being Spirit Filled.
I pray your little one heals quickly ..

Did your son get home ..wasn't he coming this month ??
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
Within the Church the Apostles exercised that regulative power with which Christ had endowed them.
SO YOU ARE SAYING THAT JESUS CREATED 12 LITTLE GOD'S....
No Confrinting!! It is YOU (in your vindictive, hostile and beligerent anti-catholic blindness to the TRUTH) are the one that is saying (12 little Gods). Jesus appointed Peter, as HIS EARTHLY REPRESENTATIVE to lead HIS One True Apostolic (Universal-Catholic) Church until HE returns the second time. "To you Peter" I give the keys to the kingdom of Heaven (Matthew 16:19). Then in Acts 2, the Apostles are given the authority as Bishops to lead the Early Churches beginning in Antioch, then Corinth, Galatia, Thessalonica, Ephesis, Colosse, Philippi, and for over 2000 years, ALL the (heirarchical, authoritative and visible) Churches that followed with (Bishops, elders, priests and deacons) again Acts 2
Paul confirms the authority of the visible Church that Jesus HIMSELF, initiated and formed when he said (in I Timothy 3:15) THE CHURCH (not the bible alone) is the pillar, pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH.......You Confrinting, OX, justachristian, Orville and ALL the rest of your bible only "fundies" can keep trying (in your desperation) to "spin, manipulate, twist and conjure up your own "opinionated fictitious Church History myths" but the TRUTH has, is and will CONTINUE to ALWAYS be grounded in Jesus Christ (and over 2000 years of biblical and historical TRUTH) in and through Our Lords One TRUE Catholic Church!!!!!!
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Both sides of that issue are born-anew from above and the side against it actually preaches it from the Word so no big deal.
"the side that's agains (OSAS) actually preaches it from the word of God so no big deal"

That's the most reckless statement I've heard. You best prove that Christ Jesus 'doesn't care' if His truth is taught wrong- just as long as its from someones private interpretations of scripture.
That's heartbreaking what y'all have done to sacred scripture.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still a protestant at heart Sera. ;0)
beats a used car salesman....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
No Confrinting!! It is YOU (in your vindictive, hostile and beligerent anti-catholic blindness to the TRUTH) are the one that is saying (12 little Gods). Jesus appointed Peter, as HIS EARTHLY REPRESENTATIVE to lead HIS One True Apostolic (Universal-Catholic) Church until HE returns the second time. "To you Peter" I give the keys to the kingdom of Heaven (Matthew 16:19). Then in Acts 2, the Apostles are given the authority as Bishops to lead the Early Churches beginning in Antioch, then Corinth, Galatia, Thessalonica, Ephesis, Colosse, Philippi, and for over 2000 years, ALL the (heirarchical, authoritative and visible) Churches that followed with (Bishops, elders, priests and deacons) again Acts 2
Paul confirms the authority of the visible Church that Jesus HIMSELF, initiated and formed when he said (in I Timothy 3:15) THE CHURCH (not the bible alone) is the pillar, pinnacle and foundation of the TRUTH.......You Confrinting, OX, justachristian, Orville and ALL the rest of your bible only "fundies" can keep trying (in your desperation) to "spin, manipulate, twist and conjure up your own "opinionated fictitious Church History myths" but the TRUTH has, is and will CONTINUE to ALWAYS be grounded in Jesus Christ (and over 2000 years of biblical and historical TRUTH) in and through Our Lords One TRUE Catholic Church!!!!!!
yada yada yada....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Preston,we pray that your granddaughter heals quickly.God Bless you and your family!

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I pray your little one heals quickly ..
Did your son get home ..wasn't he coming this month ??
Cathie said her leg was very swollen and hurt her when it is touched, so she will be walking with crutches for a few days. we think God that it wasn't any worse than it was.

as for our son, looks like he isn't coming home, since his school resumes on the 11th. he spent most of his time off visiting much of china and Tibet. this "free ride" is very expensive but it is money well spent,

hopefully, he can get a job with a company that does business with China or maybe our Govt. since he will have a working knowledge of their language.

thank you for asking about both of them, and keep both of them in your prayers

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Seraphima wrote:
Preston,we pray that your granddaughter heals quickly.God Bless you and your family!
thank you. I hope I can get a picture to show people how dangerous these vehicles are. her moms best friend(and our babysitter years ago) lost her cousin just two days ago because of an accident caused by a 4 wheeler.

Sera, this is what makes a Christian Family, we share the burdens of each other, and pray one for another.

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

John 3:26

John 5:24

In anyone's BIble

All the same ...

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Sorry John 3:16..

The whole book of John for that matter .

Gives,US,what we,need to know,about salvation

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>Cathie said her leg was very swollen and hurt her when it is touched, so she will be walking with crutches for a few days. we think God that it wasn't any worse than it was.
as for our son, looks like he isn't coming home, since his school resumes on the 11th. he spent most of his time off visiting much of china and Tibet. this "free ride" is very expensive but it is money well spent,
hopefully, he can get a job with a company that does business with China or maybe our Govt. since he will have a working knowledge of their language.
thank you for asking about both of them, and keep both of them in your prayers
I will..sorry you didn't get to see him though .

Be careful on the little girls mouth ..my grandson bit into his,with a fall ..got a really bad infection ..Kids!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

743 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min Uzi 115,321
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Stilgar Fifrawi 224,371
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min waaasssuuup 721,278
Healthy & GOT c@ndomz ready? 12 min deepkuhratcha 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min JudgeNJury 256,697
Same -sex marriages are of OF THE DEVIL 19 min andet1987 5
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 25 min andet1987 192
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr KAt 80
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 hr bad bob 172,474
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••