Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 690474 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#474551 Sep 2, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>==========
In consideration that your forte lies , not in academics, but in the grade school art of name calling and antisocial art of verbal abuse, i will not respond to the poisonous part of your post.
I will say this. I will clear to everyone on the forium that I was interested in the Waldensens and was going to RESEARCH this issue.
"RESEARCH is a process of steps used to collect and analyze information to increase our understanding of a topic or issue". It consists of three steps: Pose a question, collect data to answer the question, and present an answer to the question." Creswell, J. W.(2008). Educational Research: Planning, conducting, and evaluating quantitative and qualitative research (3rd ed.). Upper Saddle River: Pearson
Understand? I was at the gathering data stage. I am not yet at the answering question stage.At this point I have 50 documents. I am not yet comfortable answering the question.
You are,thorough ..Will await your answer.Thanks,for being so thorough Nick .

Hoping to hear did you have time to watch the videos,
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#474552 Sep 2, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
"without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins.""
Jesus's sacrifice on the cross is what made baptism salvific. If the cross took care of everything, everyone would automatically be saved the minute they're born.
One is,required to believe in every scripture on the subject .
You believe nothing when you are,born .

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#474553 Sep 2, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe the OLD TESTAMENT IS INSPIRED OF GOD...GOD BREATHED...
THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO TAKE THE WORD OF ISAIAH THE MESSIANIC PROPHET'S
WORD...AND CEASE DENYING GOD'S WORD AND CALLING HIM A LIAR..
ISAIAH SAID
Isa_9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and
-->his name shall be called
Wonderful,
Counsellor,
The mighty God,
The everlasting Father,
The Prince of Peace.
THROW A TANDRUM .... KICK YOUR FEET AND SCREAM....BEAT YOUR NOGGON AGAINST THE FLOOR..LIKE A SPOILED CHILD...if you wish..
BUT
When you get done...WITH YOUR CHILDISH ANTICS
GOD'S WORD.... WILL STILL BE STANDING BEFORE YOU ...AS ETERNAL TRUTH.
AND ....
ALL WILL BE JUDGED ...BY IT... WHEN THEY COME BEFORE HIM...
AND THAT GOES FOR ALL OTHERS....HERE... THAT DENIIES GOD'S HOLY WORD...
FYI...My Bible is the infallible Sacred Inspired Word of God. There are no contractions in the OT...nor in the NT. It does not teach one thing in the OT and the oppopsite in the NT.

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

He who is "born of a woman" must be man; he whose name is "Wonderful, Counsellor, the mighty God, the everlasting Father, the Prince of peace," must be "equal with God." Thus the union of a divine with a human nature, in the person of the Messiah, was clearly revealed to the prophets of the Old Testament.

The only way the Holy Trinity can be expressed before the incarnation....during the incarnation,..and after the incarnation of Christ is:

The Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost..
The Father, the Incarnate Son, and the Holy Ghost.

That is the teaching in my Bible, the Catholic encyclopdia, the Catholic Catechisum, and the SBC...

One of us is as wrong as rain. Show me the Holy Trinity that is experessing Christ as being God Almighty, and I will be forced to look at my hole card....if my down card is not an ace...I will consider accepting that status....

Lacking that...there is only one other conculsion to be realized, expressed and acknowledged..........

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#474554 Sep 2, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are,thorough ..Will await your answer.Thanks,for being so thorough Nick .
Hoping to hear did you have time to watch the videos,
I see you have a new dress...lol
marge

Leesburg, GA

#474555 Sep 2, 2013
Clay was right about one thing, from day one the catholics of this world have been fighting with the true disciples of Jesus, and it will continue till the last day.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#474556 Sep 2, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, John 8:44 should be a wake up call for anyone caught up in modern evangelical fanaticism. Lies could only be of Satan. Frankly, there are so many one has to embrace to be in your world..
I honestly get a lump in my throat when I think of how ignorant you are. Everything we show you, you simply ignore.
I thank the Lord my kids are not caught up in that cancerous of religion you've got. Forced stupidity are no qualities I want my kids to embrace.
Scripture says the exact same thing in your version and ours ..

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

There,

God loved the world

HE GAVE HIS,SON why

So that we might have ETERNAL life

If we believe in God

Who sent Jesus,

We are not cometh into judgement but pass,to life .

FOCUS on Jesus,..it is He who saves
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#474557 Sep 2, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>I see you have a new dress...lol
Already cleared cookies and cache ..have to go back to sleep .

See you all tomorrow,..God bless you all
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#474558 Sep 2, 2013
Work to.morrow,...
marge

Leesburg, GA

#474559 Sep 2, 2013
truth wrote:
i am dying from cancer not from cross or prison
byyyyyyyyyy
if Jesus come maybe miracle will be happen
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
o
did you see that geometric line switch of switch on..
its correct numbers light
now just tiny things and collect whats so ever
remember
tiny things stay in mind as neurons
May God our Father Bless you and heal you dear truth, you go to the cross where Jesus heals all our desease's and tell Him you receive it and believe He paid the price for all your iniguities. And ask always our Fathers will be done in JESUS NAME. Blessings

Location hidden

#474560 Sep 2, 2013
Catholic insist that "church" in Scripture identifies the Roman Catholic Church.

I find no English dictionary, Bible dictionary, Greek lexicon, nor Scripture, that so defines the word "church"....and neither does any Catholic....

So where comes from this hogwash that "church" means Roman Catholic Church?????
truth

Perth, Australia

#474561 Sep 2, 2013
I remind you my necu=no is some toward anyone who try set up..does meter how much they pretend as well looks nice and have nice speech or set up documents as well friends.

I am ..n

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#474562 Sep 2, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Already cleared cookies and cache ..have to go back to sleep .
See you all tomorrow,..God bless you all
nite and God Bless
truth

Perth, Australia

#474563 Sep 2, 2013
counselor.look your street directory from every counselor..not hide..wicket downside words

-conciseness is mind
-part of conciseness is understanding
-understanding is minimum of love
marge

Leesburg, GA

#474564 Sep 2, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI...My Bible is the infallible Sacred Inspired Word of God. There are no contractions in the OT...nor in the NT. It does not teach one thing in the OT and the oppopsite in the NT.
Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
He who is "born of a woman" must be man; he whose name is "Wonderful, Counsellor, the mighty God, the everlasting Father, the Prince of peace," must be "equal with God." Thus the union of a divine with a human nature, in the person of the Messiah, was clearly revealed to the prophets of the Old Testament.
The only way the Holy Trinity can be expressed before the incarnation....during the incarnation,..and after the incarnation of Christ is:
The Father, the Incarnate Son, and the Holy Ghost.
That is the teaching in my Bible, the Catholic encyclopdia, the Catholic Catechisum, and the SBC...
One of us is as wrong as rain. Show me the Holy Trinity that is experessing Christ as being God Almighty, and I will be forced to look at my hole card....if my down card is not an ace...I will consider accepting that status....
Lacking that...there is only one other conculsion to be realized, expressed and acknowledged..........
You don't believe God was never on the earth?
truth

Perth, Australia

#474565 Sep 2, 2013
i been there for all of you
I'N'RI
complete with body and mind hand and lags
i fill that crown pain like never any exist
i open that book with my heart
i open door with my soul

now you pray for me
did you

Location hidden

#474566 Sep 2, 2013
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't believe God was never on the earth?
marge wrote:
<quoted text>
Still He absolutly was God On Earth.

You repeating a lie will not make it true...you have no Biblical support for your erroneously fed lie...which you accepted...hook--line--and sinker...

Show me the Holy Trinity that shows Christ as God...and God as Christ...

This is what the Bible, the Catholics and the SBC teach: Christ, while on earth, was the incarnate Son of God...

Holy Trinity, during that time, being: God the Father, Christ the incarnate Son of God, Holy Spirit....

When you are ready...prove the Word of God, the Catholics, and the SBC wrong...am waiting...

When you are ready...prove the Word of God, the Catholics, and the SBC wrong...am waiting...
truth

Perth, Australia

#474567 Sep 3, 2013
wicket don't liked truth

don't speak with lust

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#474568 Sep 3, 2013
Dust Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
No, You don't think and that is your problem. Herme is an idiot. Go read the puritan boards, go read Baptists scholars whom I quoted. The above was debunked throughly. Wild Stories is all they are. There were no Waldensians in 1120 sorry. If you wish to portrya then correctly then you should also bring out that they persecuted others as they protestantized. The Albegnesians murdered the pagal legate. You Protestants want to believe that something like you believed in existed, but it never did. You can add your stories to the gnostics. Waldo formed the Movement period.
So you can cut and paste documents proven to be wrong by Protestant scholars, you can deny what the Waldensians say, you can continue to foster a lie or you can come to grips with reality but suspect you believe Bush blew up the twin towers and Moslems caused the 35w bridge to collapse. I love the Jesuit Oath myth destroyed many times on this thread which your heretic friend Herme took hook line and sinker the scholarly fellow he is. lol
Never heard of the Jesuit Oath????Where did I speak re this???????I don't know what that is.
truth

Perth, Australia

#474569 Sep 3, 2013
be bless who is poor
be bless who is as child=bezbriznost=as butterfly
Ethiopia or Eritrea
did you see butterfly have eyes
https://www.google.com.au/search...
dot to dot
droving
coloring
each line as map..
kakvo je majcino srce
ko zemljina utroba duboko i siroko
stara becarusa je vidila
ko capa njegovo je

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#474570 Sep 3, 2013
I'm puzzled. I get that way sometimes when I meditate on Gods word.

In the Bible Christ told a man whom He had healed of his infirmities to go and sin no more. I'm puzzled as to why Christ would tell someone to sin no more knowing full well that everyone that is in these flesh bodies eventually will sin again.

Scripture even tells us that if we say we don't sin then we are lying.

Why would Christ tell a man to do somethign that He knows full well a mortal is incapable of doing? I'm puzzled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min June VanDerMark 42,141
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 39 min Nacked Truth 619,844
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 59 min Gabriel 989,756
US Marines Mostly Gay (Oct '11) 1 hr Mike 2232 42
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 2 hr Rabbis on the Run 140
Are you like the silver jewelry? 4 hr ssjtv46 1
Charles Mansion Died Last Night 4 hr Paul McCartney is... 8
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 6 hr Paul is dead 632
More from around the web