Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 687395 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

June VanDerMark

Since: Sep 09

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#474449 Sep 2, 2013
I wonder if Catholics, Muslims and Protestants will go to Judaism's hell.

In the ancient religions there were hells for every deceiver of all the gods.

You might have been able to avoid one hell, but another one was sure to GET you.

:)
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

Brewer’s Dictionary of Phrase & Fable by Ivor H. Evans … First published 1817.

Gehenna (ge hen a)(Heb.) The place of eternal torment. Strictly speaking, it means the “Valley of Hinnom”(Ge-Hinnom), where the sacrifices of BAAL and MOLOCH were offered . It came to be regarded as a place of unquenchable fire, possibly from the fires of Moloch.
June VanDerMark

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#474450 Sep 2, 2013
Had Jesus lived, he would have been a Jewish theologian.

Jewish theologians don't advise any person on earth to support any other religion THAN Judaism.

And THAT is the truth.
June VanDerMark

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#474451 Sep 2, 2013
Humor break

Two
90-year-old women, Rose and Barb had been friends all of their
lives.

When
it was clear that Rose was dying, Barb visited her every
day.

One
day Barb said,'Rose, we both loved playing women's softball all our lives, and
we played all through High School. Please do me one favor: when you get to
Heaven, somehow you must let me know if there's women's softball
there.'

Rose
looked up at Barb from her deathbed and said,'Barb, you've been my best friend
for many years. If it's at all possible, I'll do this favor for
you.'

Shortly
after that, Rose passed on.

A
few nights later, Barb was awakened from a sound sleep by a blinding flash of
white light and a voice calling out to her,'Barb,
Barb.'

'Who
is it?', asked Barb, sitting up suddenly.'Who is
it?'

'Barb
-- it's me, Rose.'

'You're
not Rose. Rose just died.'

'I'm
telling you, it's me, Rose,' insisted the voice.

'Rose!
Where are you?'

'In
Heaven,' replied Rose.'I have some really good news and a little bad
news.'

'Tell
me the good news first,' said Barb.

'The
good news,' Rose said,'is that there's softball in Heaven. Better yet all of
our old buddies who died before us are here, too. Better than that, we're all
young again. Better still, it's always springtime, and it never rains or snows.
And best of all, we can play softball all we want, and we never get
tired.'

'That's
fantastic,' said Barb.'It's beyond my wildest dreams! So what's the bad
news?'

'You're
pitching Tuesday.'
Anthony MN

Champlin, MN

#474453 Sep 2, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
Theology IS a form of philosophy.
You believe your Catholic philosophers preached truth and all other religious philosophers preached lies.
You are a ridiculous human animal that messes with your own brain in the idea that you know truth and others are too dumb to catch on to your Catholic "wisdom."
Silly people make religion their play-things.
Speaking of animals, you remind me of an abused dog crouching in a corner at the pound snapping at anyone who reaches out and tries to offer you some consolation. What happened in your past to cause such hatred of humanity is beyond most of us here. Why don't you give it a rest, try to be a bit civil or take your dog-and-pony show somewhere else....
June VanDerMark

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#474454 Sep 2, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of animals, you remind me of an abused dog crouching in a corner at the pound snapping at anyone who reaches out and tries to offer you some consolation. What happened in your past to cause such hatred of humanity is beyond most of us here. Why don't you give it a rest, try to be a bit civil or take your dog-and-pony show somewhere else....
But on the other hand if I professed to belong to your religious cult you would believe that I was holy and saved.

What a difference an "attitude" makes to devout religious believers.

Religion is based on emotional brain-waves.
June VanDerMark

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#474455 Sep 2, 2013
ruggededge wrote:
forgetting the vatican for a moment jesus never
prescribed an enclosed religion show me where he
did.
Constantine began the practice when they altered
the gospels.FACT.
You best NOT forget the Vatican, as the Catholics that held the power, compiled and approved of all the data in the new testament.

Jews faithful to Judaism did not have any say over what was compiled in that book. NONE whatsoever.
June VanDerMark

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#474456 Sep 2, 2013
Robert F was at one time a Protestant. But he is now certain that a Jew loves Catholics and will disown Protestants.

Silly people in religion become over-indulged in emotion over silly issues and in turn take their own over-indulged emotions as signs of their own endearment to gods.

Non-human animals are wise in comparison to humans.
Anthony MN

Champlin, MN

#474457 Sep 2, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
But on the other hand if I professed to belong to your religious cult you would believe that I was holy and saved.
What a difference an "attitude" makes to devout religious believers.
Religion is based on emotional brain-waves.
The emotional brain-waves is what seperates us from animals.

Our religion preaches love and charity, although we fail miserably at times. The human animal.

Your religion preaches hate and death, and you're successful 100% of the time. The animal human.

Have a pleasant Labor Day.
Marylou

Nebo, NC

#474458 Sep 2, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
The emotional brain-waves is what seperates us from animals.
Our religion preaches love and charity, although we fail miserably at times. The human animal.
Your religion preaches hate and death, and you're successful 100% of the time. The animal human.
Have a pleasant Labor Day.

Why so much hatred and bitterness? Is this what your "religion" does for you? Silly "Christians". Preach love and acceptace but practice hate and vicious judgementalism.
Marylou

Nebo, NC

#474459 Sep 2, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Jews and Catholics are as different in their beliefs and rituals as day is from night.
Each time you pretend to worship that Jew, you lie.
In order to worship a Jew, you have to BE a Jew and practice Judaism as the Jews practiced and practice Judaism.
I suggest you stop bragging that you follow truth, as you don't even have a clue about the meaning of the word TRUTH! If you did ... you would stop lying about the Jew that you profess to worship.

OCD much? Get a life June.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#474460 Sep 2, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a double-talker.
Whether they were labeled as Gnostics or not, you believe as they believed.
According to faithful Jews Jesus is a fake messiah ... and that means that YOU along with all other Christians promote fakery.
Of course I believe that all religion IS fakery ... so I don't worship any of the fake savior gods ... of which there are many that were created by nincompoop theologians.
a. I don't believe like anyone else.

Self.

b. Everyone is right.

Self.

Quit the ruse, June. You can't make me believe something you want, no matter how much you try.

c. Jesus didn't promote Judaism.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#474461 Sep 2, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe the OLD TESTAMENT IS INSPIRED OF GOD...GOD BREATHED...
THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO TAKE THE WORD OF ISAIAH THE MESSIANIC PROPHET'S
WORD...AND CEASE DENYING GOD'S WORD AND CALLING HIM A LIAR..
ISAIAH SAID

GOD'S WORD.... WILL STILL BE STANDING BEFORE YOU ...AS ETERNAL TRUTH.
AND ....
ALL WILL BE JUDGED ...BY IT... WHEN THEY COME BEFORE HIM...
AND THAT GOES FOR ALL OTHERS....HERE... THAT DENIIES GOD'S HOLY WORD...
edited for space..

You, then, believe the Word of God is fallible......
Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business?

Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel. While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.

She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.

You have proven the Catholic teaching is in error.
From the Catholic encyclopedia: Jesus Christ the incarnate Son of God redeemer of the human race.

You have proven the teaching of the SBC is in error.
Christ is the eternal Son of God. In His incarnation as Jesus Christ He was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. Jesus perfectly revealed and did the will of God, taking upon Himself human nature with its demands and necessities and identifying Himself completely with mankind yet without sin.

You have proven the Catholic catechsium is wrong.
THE PROFESSION OF THE CHRISTIAN FAITH
CHAPTER TWO
I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, THE ONLY SON OF GOD

Paragraph 1. The Son of God Became Man

I. WHY DID THE WORD BECOME FLESH?

456 With the Nicene Creed, we answer by confessing: "For us men and for our salvation he came down from heaven; by the power of the Holy Spirit, he became incarnate of the Virgin Mary, and was made man."

457 The Word became flesh for us in order to save us by reconciling us with God, who "loved us and sent his Son to be the expiation for our sins": "the Father has sent his Son as the Savior of the world", and "he was revealed to take away sins"

"For this is why the Word became man, and the Son of God became the Son of man: so that man, by entering into communion with the Word and thus receiving divine sonship, might become a son of God." "For the Son of God became man so that we might become God."

"The only-begotten Son of God, wanting to make us sharers in his divinity, assumed our nature, so that he, made man, might make men gods

------
Isa_9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and-->his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father,The Prince of Peace.

There have been many called Jesus in the past, many are called Jesus in this society, and many will be called Jesus in the future...they can also be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father,The Prince of Peace.....but that does not mean they are!!!!!

And....if I call my my dog "King"...that means not that he are !!!!
Gtown71

Dallas, TX

#474462 Sep 2, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
I wonder if Catholics, Muslims and Protestants will go to Judaism's hell.
In the ancient religions there were hells for every deceiver of all the gods.
You might have been able to avoid one hell, but another one was sure to GET you.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>
Brewer’s Dictionary of Phrase & Fable by Ivor H. Evans … First published 1817.
Gehenna (ge hen a)(Heb.) The place of eternal torment. Strictly speaking, it means the “Valley of Hinnom”(Ge-Hinnom), where the sacrifices of BAAL and MOLOCH were offered . It came to be regarded as a place of unquenchable fire, possibly from the fires of Moloch.
Why do those who claim not to believe in God spend soooo much time and effort on the subject?

When I did believe, I spent no time on the matter. I simply didn't believe and cared less.
Gtown71

Dallas, TX

#474463 Sep 2, 2013
June VanDerMark wrote:
Had Jesus lived, he would have been a Jewish theologian.
Jewish theologians don't advise any person on earth to support any other religion THAN Judaism.
And THAT is the truth.
Jesus died for you, so that you could go to heaven. I can see where that would be very complicated :)
Plain Jane

Orlando, FL

#474464 Sep 2, 2013
Marylou wrote:
<quoted text>.
Why so much hatred and bitterness? Is this what your "religion" does for you? Silly "Christians". Preach love and acceptace but practice hate and vicious judgementalism.
Maybe because there are inner doubts that he cannot accept.

So he "honors" and "defends" Jesus by being nasty.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#474465 Sep 2, 2013
OldJG wrote:
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Therein lies the difference. You define yourself by the church you attend and we define ourselves by the Savior we follow.
<quoted text>
Cly, you are pathetic, lost and blind. Your ROMAN CATHOLIC church is nothing more than a callaboration of pagans and pagan beliefs led and rubber stamped by Constantine. The following verses best describe your "form" of Christianity.
II Timothy 3:5-8, 5 "They will act religious, but they will reject the power that could make them godly. Stay away from people like that! 6 They are the kind who work their way into people’s homes and win the confidence of vulnerable women who are burdened with the guilt of sin and controlled by various desires. 7 (Such women are forever following new teachings, but they are never able to understand the truth.) 8 These teachers oppose the truth just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses. They have depraved minds and a counterfeit faith."
Cly, the small (c) catholic church, universal church, is in fact the church of Jesus Christ as found in the book of Acts. Have you ever heard of the book of Acts? Look it up in the Bible and give it a read. You MIGHT learn something.
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying Constantine established the Eucharist, infant Baptism and Confession to a Priest?
No of course not. He couldn't have. These are clearly first century teachings.
So do you care to change your opinion that Constantine corrupted the faith? at what point then, do you believe Christianity became corrupted?
Run along my fanatic friend. I do not want to encourage you to lie more than you already do.
Eucharist, infant baptism and confession to a priest.....none of these are first century teachings. Not one. If you have proof from a non-Roman Catholic website any of these were established prior to 100 AD show me. If not.....shut that gushing waterfall under your nose.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#474466 Sep 2, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
"Maybe the simplest way to see the difference is this: Fundamentalists see the Church as man’s gift (of worship) to God, while Catholics see it as God’s gift (of salvation) to man. For fundamentalists, we’re saved as individuals and then join in a kind of ecclesiastical chorus to sing our thanks back to God. For Catholics, we are saved precisely by being incorporated into the Church, Christ’s mystical Body, as Noah and his family were saved by being put into the ark.(Many of the Church Fathers use the ark as a symbol for the Church.)
It’s as if — to extend the metaphor — fundamentalists prefer to be saved by clinging to individual life preservers, then tying them together for fellowship.
To Catholics, the Church is “the mystical Body of Christ.” The Church is a “mystery.” Fundamentalists don’t understand this category.“Mystery” sounds suspiciously pagan to them. They want their religion to be clear and simple (as Moslems do). They’ll admit, of course, that God’s ways are not our ways and often appear mysterious to us. But they don’t want their Church to be mysterious, like God, because they don’t think of it as an extension of God but as an extension of man.
In other words, they think of “mystery” as mere darkness or puzzlement. But in Catholic theology it’s a positive thing: hidden light, hidden wisdom.
Fundamentalists say that they emphasize “the Church invisible” more than “the Church visible” and accuse Catholics of overemphasizing the latter. Fundamentalists draw a sharp distinction between these two dimensions of the Church so that they can explain Scripture’s strong statements about the Church as applying only to “the Church invisible”(the number of saved souls, known to God) and not to the visible Church on earth.
Why? Because if they referred such statements to the visible Church, the claims of the Catholic Church to be that single, worldwide, visible Church stretching back in history to Christ, still forgiving sins and exercising teaching authority in His name — well, these claims would surely seem more likely to be true of the Catholic Church than of any other visible Church."
http://www.integratedcatholiclife.org/2013/08...
If joining the church provides salvation I will kiss your rotten Roman rump. No one is saved as a group. No one.
Patriot

Denver, CO

#474467 Sep 2, 2013
Is the Catholic Church the dominant financial force in the world!

The following quotes are from articles and speeches pertaining to the estimated wealth of the Catholic Church.

1. The Vatican has large investments with the Rothschilds of Britain, France and America, with the Hambros Bank, with the Credit Suisse in London and Zurich. In the United States it has large investments with the Morgan Bank, the Chase-Manhattan Bank, the First National Bank of New York, the Bankers Trust Company, and others. The Vatican has billions of shares in the most powerful international corporations such as Gulf Oil, Shell, General Motors, Bethlehem Steel, General Electric, International Business Machines, T.W.A., etc. At a conservative estimate, these amount to more than 500 million dollars in the U.S.A. alone.

2. The Vatican's treasure of solid gold has been estimated by the United Nations World Magazine to amount to several billion dollars. A large bulk of this is stored in gold ingots with the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank, while banks in England and Switzerland hold the rest. But this is just a small portion of the wealth of the Vatican, which in the U.S. alone, is greater than that of the five wealthiest giant corporations of the country. When to that is added all the real estate, property, stocks and shares abroad, then the staggering accumulation of the wealth of the Catholic church becomes so formidable as to defy any rational assessment.

3. The Catholic church is the biggest financial power, wealth accumulator and property owner in existence. She is a greater possessor of material riches than any other single institution, corporation, bank, giant trust, government or state of the whole globe. The pope, as the visible ruler of this immense amassment of wealth, is consequently the richest individual of the twentieth century. No one can realistically assess how much he is worth in terms of billions of dollars.

http://www.dailypaul.com/107469/is-the-cathol...

http://www.cai.org/bible-studies/vatican-bill...
OldJG

Rockford, IL

#474468 Sep 2, 2013
Anthony MN wrote:
<quoted text>
"Maybe the simplest way to see the difference is this: Fundamentalists see the Church as man’s gift (of worship) to God, while Catholics see it as God’s gift (of salvation) to man. For fundamentalists, we’re saved as individuals and then join in a kind of ecclesiastical chorus to sing our thanks back to God. For Catholics, we are saved precisely by being incorporated into the Church, Christ’s mystical Body, as Noah and his family were saved by being put into the ark.(Many of the Church Fathers use the ark as a symbol for the Church.)
It’s as if — to extend the metaphor — fundamentalists prefer to be saved by clinging to individual life preservers, then tying them together for fellowship.
To Catholics, the Church is “the mystical Body of Christ.” The Church is a “mystery.” Fundamentalists don’t understand this category.“Mystery” sounds suspiciously pagan to them. They want their religion to be clear and simple (as Moslems do). They’ll admit, of course, that God’s ways are not our ways and often appear mysterious to us. But they don’t want their Church to be mysterious, like God, because they don’t think of it as an extension of God but as an extension of man.
In other words, they think of “mystery” as mere darkness or puzzlement. But in Catholic theology it’s a positive thing: hidden light, hidden wisdom.
Fundamentalists say that they emphasize “the Church invisible” more than “the Church visible” and accuse Catholics of overemphasizing the latter. Fundamentalists draw a sharp distinction between these two dimensions of the Church so that they can explain Scripture’s strong statements about the Church as applying only to “the Church invisible”(the number of saved souls, known to God) and not to the visible Church on earth.
Why? Because if they referred such statements to the visible Church, the claims of the Catholic Church to be that single, worldwide, visible Church stretching back in history to Christ, still forgiving sins and exercising teaching authority in His name — well, these claims would surely seem more likely to be true of the Catholic Church than of any other visible Church."
http://www.integratedcatholiclife.org/2013/08...
You said, quote, "Maybe the simplest way to see the difference is this: Fundamentalists see the Church as man’s gift (of worship) to God, while Catholics see it as God’s gift (of salvation) to man.” End quote.

One of the most asinine ignorant statements spoken by a Roman Catholic. Absolutely stupid.

You said, quote,“For fundamentalists, we’re saved as individuals and then join in a kind of ecclesiastical chorus to sing our thanks back to God. For Catholics, we are saved precisely by being incorporated into the Church, Christ’s mystical Body, as Noah and his family were saved by being put into the ark.(Many of the Church Fathers use the ark as a symbol for the Church.)” End quote.

Everyone, if they are going to be saved it is individually not corporately.

You said, quote,“It’s as if — to extend the metaphor — fundamentalists prefer to be saved by clinging to individual life preservers, then tying them together for fellowship.” End quote.

Tying them together? You are nuts?

You said, quote,“To Catholics, the Church is “the mystical Body of Christ.” The Church is a “mystery.” Fundamentalists don’t understand this category.“Mystery” sounds suspiciously pagan to them. They want their religion to be clear and simple (as Moslems do). They’ll admit, of course, that God’s ways are not our ways and often appear mysterious to us. But they don’t want their Church to be mysterious, like God, because they don’t think of it as an extension of God but as an extension of man.” End quote.

God did not make salvation a mystery. Even a child can understantd the Gospel message. Obviously, Roman Catholics cannot. Also, spelling is not your long suit is it? Moslems? What is a Moslem?

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#474469 Sep 2, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
Waldenses Confession of Faith in the year 1120.
Sources - Jones History of the Christian Church Volume II page 45
Or C. H. Cayce editorials Volume VII Page 195
1. We believe and firmly maintain all that is contained in the twelve articles of the symbol, commonly called theapostles' creed, and we regard as heretical whatever is inconsistent with the said twelve articles.
2. We believe that there is one God-the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3.We acknowledge for sacred canonical Scriptures the books of the Holy Bible.(Here follows the title of each, exactly conformable to our received canon, but which it is deemed, on that account, quite unnecessary to particularize.)
4.The books above-mentioned teach us-That there is one God, almighty, unbounded in wisdom, and infinite in goodness, and who, in His goodness, has made all things. For He created Adam after His own image and likeness. But through the enmity of the devil, and his own disobedience, Adam fell, sin entered into the world, and we became transgressors in and by Adam.
5.That Christ had been promised to the fathers who received the law, to the end that, knowing their sin by the law, and their unrighteousness and insufficiency, they might desire the coming of Christ to make satisfaction for their sins, and to accomplish the law by Himself.
6. That at the time appointed of the Father, Christ was born-a time when iniquity everywhere abounded, to make it manifest that it was not for the sake of any good in ourselves, for all were sinners, but that He, who is true, might display . His grace and mercy toward us.
7. That Christ is our life, and truth, and peace, and righteousness-our Shepherd and Advocate, our Sacrifice, and Priest, who died for the salvation of all who should believe, and rose again for their justification.
8. And we also firmly believe, that there is no other mediator, or advocate with God the Father, but Jesus Christ. And as to the Virgin Mary, she was holy, humble, and full of grace; and this we also believe concerning all other saints, namely, that they are waiting in heaven for the resurrection of their bodies at the day of judgment.
9. We also believe, that, after this life, there are out two places--one for those that are saved, the other for the damned, which (two) we call paradise and hell, wholly denying that imaginary purgatory of Antichrist, invented in opposition to the truth.
10. Moreover, we have ever regarded all the inventions of men (in the affairs of religion) as an unspeakable abomination before God; such as the festival days and vigils of saints, and what is called holy-water, the abstaining from flesh on certain days, and such like things, but above all, the masses.
11. We hold in abhorrence all human inventions, as proceeding from Anti-Christ, which produce distress, and are prejudicial to the liberty of the mind.
12. We consider the Sacraments as signs of holy things, or as the visible emblems of invisible blessings. We regard it as proper and even necessary that believers use these symbols or visible forms when it can be done. Notwithstanding which, we maintain that believers may be saved without these signs, when they have neither place nor opportunity of observing them.
13. We acknowledge no sacraments (as of divine appointment) but baptism and the Lord's Supper.
14. We honor the secular powers, with subjection, obedience, promptitude, and payment.
I think waldo May have united the believers who lived in the mountains ..persecuted by the RCC and codified their beliefs ..But I think they existed long before he ever joined them

But not as a church as such ..just a group of disciples patterning themselves after the apostles who brought CHRIST to them ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 9 min Mr Wiggley 31,480
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min speedyj1992 987,394
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 58 min HFCS - What It Is 2
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Peter Ross 6,492
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 5 hr Doctor REALITY 31
News Abortion issue looms over Supreme Court choice (May '09) 6 hr Ricky F 2,335
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 6 hr Ricky F 39,263
More from around the web