Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 673026 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#474320 Aug 31, 2013
BillCooperWasRight wrote:
Again I'm Gonna Ask Who's With Me In Regards To Storming Vatican City, Destroying The Damn Godforsaken Blasphemous Architecture, And Holding All Of Those Criminals Responsible For ALL The Crimes Against Humanity Starting With The Crucifixion Of Jesus?
I Always Love A Challenge, This Might Be The Mother Of All Tests To A Willing And Able Cognitive Warrior!
What About The 1.5 Billion Brainwashed Slaves?
I Don't Know, We Can All Deal With That After The Main Mission.
The catlicks had nothing to do with the crucifixion of Christ..they were nowhere near the scene!!!! Because they did not exist!!!!!

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#474321 Aug 31, 2013
BillCooperWasRight wrote:
Again I'm Gonna Ask Who's With Me In Regards To Storming Vatican City, Destroying The Damn Godforsaken Blasphemous Architecture, And Holding All Of Those Criminals Responsible For ALL The Crimes Against Humanity Starting With The Crucifixion Of Jesus?
I Always Love A Challenge, This Might Be The Mother Of All Tests To A Willing And Able Cognitive Warrior!
What About The 1.5 Billion Brainwashed Slaves?
I Don't Know, We Can All Deal With That After The Main Mission.
I wouldn't do that if I were you. There are many negative things that exist that have their role to fulfill in Gods overall plan for mankind. Let them be till they have fulfilled their destiny that God has ordained for them to fulfill even if their destiny be the negative part of Gods plan.

If you, though meaning well,try to get rid of them before they have fulfilled that negative part of Gods plan that God wants them to fulfill God will move you out of the way if you try to interfere with His plan.

Remember no matter what happens,always pray that Gods will be done. Many people does not realize that God will sometimes use that which is negative to bring about His positive plans for man so be careful that you don't get in the way. God once even used a lying spirit to help bring about His positive plans once.

Well has it been spoken that God works in mysterious ways.
BillCooperWasRig ht

Winnipeg, Canada

#474322 Aug 31, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
The catlicks had nothing to do with the crucifixion of Christ..they were nowhere near the scene!!!! Because they did not exist!!!!!
Hey Buddy, The Roman Empire Was Never Defeated!

Personally I Seem To Side With Those Scholars Who Deem Vatican City The "Holy" Roman Empire But, To Lend More Credence To Your Argument, You're Always Looking For A Fight!

Please, No More Cowardly Responses To My REASONABLE Questions!

Now Who's With Me On My Previous Post DAMN IT!
marge

Leesburg, GA

#474323 Aug 31, 2013
shun them is what we do.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#474324 Sep 1, 2013
it's obvious if their not in Jesus and void of truth, dust off your shoes of them, throw them out of the true church,... means stop praying for them right?

yeah lets cut to the straight.
marge

Leesburg, GA

#474325 Sep 1, 2013
We would never allow a false gospel to dwell in our church or family because you will suffer for it, cast out the evil among you.

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#474326 Sep 1, 2013
marge wrote:
We would never allow a false gospel to dwell in our church or family because you will suffer for it, cast out the evil among you.
Really? False gospels dwell in many churches but the membership are spiritually clueless to the fact that they are being fed a false gospel. Sad! And they will honestly swear you up and down that their church is preaching the truth. That's because they sincerely believe it with all their hearts and frankly they really don'tknow any better.

There will surely be weeping and gnashing of teeth when Christ returns because then and ONLY THEN will they realize that they've been had.

United States

#474327 Sep 1, 2013
Chuck wrote:
again here is my question and you didn't answer..
Gen 4:4 Now Adam KNEW Eve his wife, and she conceived and bore Cain.
#1 - what does the word KNEW mean in this verse?
**I'm asking what you think the word KNEW means in the text.
Clay wrote:
Jesus said to Peter, "I will give YOU the keys to the Kingdom of Heaven, whatever YOU bind on Earth shall be bound in Heaven; whatever YOU loose on Earth shall be loosed in Heaven".
How come you think the word 'YOU' didn't really mean Peter or 'YOU' really meant all you born agains that get to bind and loose things that Heaven will recognize as valid?
Whatever. The thing YOU do not understand is Peter did the will of God. He never did the will of Satan. Heaven does not recognize as valid ... MURDER in the Name of God.
It is SATAN who bound Constantine to MURDER in the Name of God. Not Peter, or Jesus for that matter.
Constantine started this WARRING-in-the Name-of-God mentality and we are paying for it now with Muslims copying Constantine's M.O.
We have the Catholic religion to thank for Muslim terrorism.
They Learned it by Watching the Catholics Wage War in God's Name for 300 YEARS.
The thing YOU do not understand is Peter NEVER recognized, as valid, WAR in the Name of God.
-
The thing YOU do not understand is Peter NEVER loosed war in heaven.
-
However YOU think the word LOOSED in Heaven means WAR on earth. In. the. Name. of. God.
How sick is that?

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#474328 Sep 1, 2013
To those that think the Key to the Kingdom of Heaven was given to Peter and only Peter. I would advise that you do a deeper study on the Key of David as well as the Key to the Kingdom of heaven.

The key to the kingdon of heaven,aka the key of David is NOT in the hands of the Pope.

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 53:1.--6 "MATT 10:27"

#474329 Sep 1, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only is Jesus Christ my common denominator, but His teachings from His Church are. The word of God needs to be protected from error by somebody, right? Your teachings spawned from a couple dudes a few hundred yrs ago. They are not from Christ. The word of God is ever evolving in Protestantland.
Like all former Catholics, you looked at the Church and said,' I won't do that, Pad -even though I desire OSAS- I know its a false teaching; a false sense of security the Devil surely wants us to think.
~~~
YOU WROTE

if you don't give me what I want, I'll go elsewhere'.

THE ROMAN CATHOLIC RELIGIOUS SYSTEM DID JUST WHAT YOU ARE CLAIMING CENTURIES AGO..

IT POLLUTED CHRISTIANITY WITH FABLES,

ADDED INVENTIONS FROM THE FIGMENTS OF MANS IMAGINATION,

CONJURED UP CONJECTURE ...CREATED A RELIGION WITH ADMIXTURES OF PAGAN

PRACTICES AND ATTEMPTED TO BURY THE WORD OF GOD UNDER A MOUNTAIN OF

PIOUS PLATITUDES..

The simple message given to receive Christ is ..

JESUS SAID..

Mar_16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Joh_3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Joh_3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Joh_3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Joh_5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you,

He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me,

hath everlasting life, and

shall not come into condemnation;

but

is passed from death unto life.

___
Act_16:31 And they said,

-->--> Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved,

and thy house. <--<--

Rom 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

all the rest of THAT WHICH THE ROMAN CHURCH TEACHES AND PRACTICES AS MENTIONED ABOVE are

nothing but cosmetic....

that adds nothing but confusion of face..

IT IS ONLY RELIGIOUS CALISTHENICS.
hojo

Saint Paul, MN

#474330 Sep 1, 2013
Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Your father is really proud of you for deriding sons of God and the Gospel Truth in God's Sacred Infallible Bible as "Typical bible only "propagandist" "false and distorted "lying" anti-catholic agenda!" "vindictive, argumentative and hatefilled "bible only buffoons"......
Hang in there....you probably will gain a great reward!!!! Your own pitchfork!!!!!
I/we, on this forum,along with the billions and billions of Catholics that have "gone before us (for over 2000 years) ALL marked with the sign of faith in Jesus Christ,(AREN'T WORRIED) about our Salvation-----but YOU should be----(MORE concerned about your own)!-------We'll continue to remain "grounded" in (what we ALL know is the) TRUTH of Jesus Christ and His One (and only one) historically and biblically PROVEN TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church.
YOU OX can continue to (drift around in circles) in your bible only boat of confusion contradiction and chaos----and DO WHAT YOU want! Makes absolutely NO DIFFERENCE to us!!!!!!!!
headlines

AOL

#474331 Sep 1, 2013

ANTICHRIST --- ISRAEL at the table_____

http://youtu.be/Qt9kEQB4ti8

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON,JESUS Christ

#474332 Sep 1, 2013
John 5:24-30
New International Version (NIV)
24 “Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life. 25 Very truly I tell you, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live. 26 For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself. 27 And he has given him authority to judge because he is the Son of Man.

28 “Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice 29 and come out—those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned. 30 By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

Since: Sep 09

Quesnel, Canada

#474333 Sep 1, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't promote Gnosticism.
I promote the utilization of teachings by Jesus.
Men had labeled them as "Gnostic", not "God".
I consider them words written by a man, who heard them from another man.
You place too much importance on the words and labels men have applied to the texts.
Move past the words and understand their meanings.
You are a double-talker.

Whether they were labeled as Gnostics or not, you believe as they believed.

According to faithful Jews Jesus is a fake messiah ... and that means that YOU along with all other Christians promote fakery.

Of course I believe that all religion IS fakery ... so I don't worship any of the fake savior gods ... of which there are many that were created by nincompoop theologians.

Quesnel, Canada

#474334 Sep 1, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
YOU WROTE
if you don't give me what I want, I'll go elsewhere'.
THE ROMAN CATHOLIC RELIGIOUS SYSTEM DID JUST WHAT YOU ARE CLAIMING CENTURIES AGO..
IT POLLUTED CHRISTIANITY WITH FABLES,
ADDED INVENTIONS FROM THE FIGMENTS OF MANS IMAGINATION,
CONJURED UP CONJECTURE ...CREATED A RELIGION WITH ADMIXTURES OF PAGAN
PRACTICES AND ATTEMPTED TO BURY THE WORD OF GOD UNDER A MOUNTAIN OF
PIOUS PLATITUDES..
The simple message given to receive Christ is ..
JESUS SAID..
Mar_16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Joh_3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Joh_3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Joh_3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
Joh_5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you,
He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me,
hath everlasting life, and
shall not come into condemnation;
but
is passed from death unto life.
___
Act_16:31 And they said,
-->--> Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved,
and thy house. <--<--
Rom 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
all the rest of THAT WHICH THE ROMAN CHURCH TEACHES AND PRACTICES AS MENTIONED ABOVE are
nothing but cosmetic....
that adds nothing but confusion of face..
IT IS ONLY RELIGIOUS CALISTHENICS.
Robert F backslid into Catholicism because he wanted to be assured that as others go to hell to spend eternity with the "Christian" devil ... he will spend eternity with the god created evil.

:)
Clay

Saint Paul, MN

#474335 Sep 1, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Your church was founded by......CONSTANTINE!!!!! The perversion you call the Catholic church was in fact a mixture of every pagan belief in the Roman Empire combined with true Christianity and the end result is what YOU call the Roman Catholic church. Satan founder your church not the Lord Jesus Christ.
Constantine couldn't have corrupted the Church. Infant Baptism, belief in the Eucharist, Sunday worship, Confession to a Priest, Church hierarchy. Etc were all first century beliefs.
I understand ignoring facts is the only way you fanatics can function, but come on bro. You can't bring yourself to admit that the Apostles must have taught those things if their students wrote about it!!
Did I ever mention that I truly thank the Lord I didn't hear the Gospel from you? Actually, it was men like you that forced me into the Catholic Church for good, so perhaps its good for the Church to have fanatics out there.

Quesnel, Canada

#474336 Sep 1, 2013
Christians and Muslims ought to all backslide into Judaism and stop being anti-Semitic.

Faithful Jews don't practice any other religion than Judaism.

Instead of praising a fake savior ... you people ought to be praising the god Jehovah which is the source of pure unadulterated Judaism.

The Jehovah's Witnesses figured out one part of that issue.... but if they would only stop referring to the their selves as the real Christians and use the title of Jew, they would have the other part of the equation figured out the way it was meant to be when Jehovah was the one and only god and there was no interloper named Jesus in the heavenly Jewish MAP.

Quesnel, Canada

#474337 Sep 1, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Constantine couldn't have corrupted the Church.
You are correct. Constantine was the emperor, and he was simply trying to get all the religions in the empire to play nice to each other ... so the constant fighting among those in religion would not destroy the empire. That was the only reason he elected Catholicism as the one religion to rule over all other religions in the empire.

Catholics were the ones that corrupted Judaism by claiming that a savior came to earth to love only those of the Catholic faith.

Jews faithful to Judaism do NOT corrupt pure Judaism. That is why the story of Jesus working in Catholic confessionals is so ludicrous.

Religion is all bunk!

Quesnel, Canada

#474338 Sep 1, 2013
Before Constantine died he converted to Catholicism ... probably because he looked silly promoting the religion as truth and yet not joining it his self.

My guess is, his hope was that the right-fighting factions of religion would stop killing off the emperors and peace would follow.

He was wrong! Religious right-fighters only place value on their own individual dogmas in their own individual cults.

Observe the right-fighting on this forum ... as the Gnostic, the Catholics and the Protestants all continue bragging whose dogmas are right on the mark of truth.

Yet you all realize that religion is philosophy and that philosophy has no right to brag that it owns truth.

You all know it ... but you don't pay any attention ... as right-fighting over religion is SO MUCH FUN for inflated egos!

Quesnel, Canada

#474339 Sep 1, 2013
Constantine simply wanted the religious right-fighters to stop killing emperors. He no-doubt believed his number could be up next.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

From the book,“History of Christianity,” by Clyde L. Manschreck … comes the following.

When Constantine legalized Christianity, he expected it to unify the empire sorely needing unity. Before Diocletian, during a seventy-year period, twenty-three emperors ruled. Of that number twenty were assassinated, one fell battling the Goths, one died a prisoner of the Persians, and one perished from the plague.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Holy Child Jehova... 104,590
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min Rider on the Storm 184,604
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 11 min blkguylooking 471
Best adult sites (Apr '12) 19 min Eric 9
Want to find a BDSM skype salve for light BDSM (Feb '15) 25 min ZACHSNOW01 11
White Women Feet Smell and Taste! (Jun '12) 40 min jj is cool 35
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 49 min lightbeamrider 4,048
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Holy Child Jehova... 981,223
More from around the web