Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 22,846)

Showing posts 456,901 - 456,920 of513,262
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mean to interrupt your propaganda leaflet, but the Council of Trent was called by the Holy Catholic Church to define the teachings from the Apostles that YOU guys were undoing. It was called to counter the absurd teachings the latest heretics were introducing into Christendom.
Transsubstantiation was the title given to a belief that was always there in Christianity. Including that of the Orthodox faith. The belief was from the Apostles. The actual title, from the Church at the Council of Trent.
As in most cases, Protestants plaster it on a stupid leaflet and say "see, the Catholic Church just made up another doctrine".
This shows you're about as interested in truth as a tree stump. Your hands ain't washed. We Catholics have shown you countless writings from the early Church as well as very blatant words from scripture by Our Lord, describing what the bread and wine is.
Horse apples...its wine...not blood....

Priest are afraid of getting arrested for dui after they leave mass!!!! There is no alcohol in blood...but there surely is in wine....

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

I suggest that both Catholics and Protestant study the following, so you understand what crafty theologians did to mess with your brain-cells.

Keep in mind that within your theology there is only one god and his name is Jehovah.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

Old Testament God Jehovah is Satan!

February 26, 2011 by theupliftingcrane

Old Testament Jehovah is Satan!
(Highlights)

“The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.”~ Bible, Exodus 15:3

In Hebrew, Je or Jeh or Jah means Lord or God [ref].

The suffix “hovah” is No. 1943 in Strong’s Hebrew Dictionary and has the meaning of “ruin, mischief.”

It is another form of No. 1942,‘havvah’, which is translated “calamity, iniquity, mischief, mischievous (thing), naughtiness, naughty, noisome, perverse thing, substance, very wickedness.”

Put the two (Je + hovah) together and you get “God of ruin, mischief, calamity, perversion, and wickedness”. And don’t forget ‘noisome‘– which means it stinks! Simply put, Jehovah is The God of Evil!

http://theupliftingcrane.wordpress.com/2011/0...

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:

Distressed hojo?*sighs*
Hey everyone - hojo needs a HUG!!!!
*HUG*
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got THE TRUTH of Jesus Christ and His One True Apostolic Catholic Church, to "embrace" each and every day, at Daily Mass, the Eucharist (Jesus' TRUE BODY and TRUE BLOOD, the TRUE INTERPRETATION of the Bible, the 7 Sacraments, and the Adoration Prayer Chapel with the Blessed Sacrament, praying for your misguided, condemning and judgmental anti-catholic souls!!..... You, New Age can "LUV" yourself to death!!!
No you don't.

Please stop trying to bullshite others.

Your posts are mean, hateful, and absurd at times. You continuously repeat the same ol' garbage, all the while never posting any substance to have others think of you any differently.

Suggestion - man up, be much more respectful to others, and learn your religion, because you ahven't done any of this yet to even say what you have.

Good luck!

Oh yeah, thanks for reading my post!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mean to interrupt your propaganda leaflet, but the Council of Trent was called by the Holy Catholic Church to define the teachings from the Apostles that YOU guys were undoing. It was called to counter the absurd teachings the latest heretics were introducing into Christendom.
Transsubstantiation was the title given to a belief that was always there in Christianity. Including that of the Orthodox faith. The belief was from the Apostles. The actual title, from the Church at the Council of Trent.
As in most cases, Protestants plaster it on a stupid leaflet and say "see, the Catholic Church just made up another doctrine".
This shows you're about as interested in truth as a tree stump. Your hands ain't washed. We Catholics have shown you countless writings from the early Church as well as very blatant words from scripture by Our Lord, describing what the bread and wine is.
You ignore the Word of God..

That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

Wherefore say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Ye eat with the blood, and lift up your eyes toward your idols, and shed blood: and shall ye possess the land?

Catlicks drink blood and lift their eyes to their idols.....

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Had the Catholics written "THE HOLY AND EVIL BIBLE" on their COVER ... I suggest that not even one of you lusting preachers would find that title appealing.

You all WANT to believe that you are HOLY ... period.

Arrogance is YOURS to have and to BE-hold!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Not all catlicks are cannibals...

(Catholic Debate on the Catholic Charismatic Renewal, 1998)

... some 70% of Catholics in America deny transubstantiation ...

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll stick to the TRUTH of over 2000 years of TRUE CHURCH HISTORY and the TRUE INTERPRETATION of the BIBLE worshipping, following and living each day in the FAITH and SALVATION of Jesus Christ, in and through HIS One True Apostolic Catholic Church that HE established and initiated in Matthew 16:13-21........I'll leave the "insults" to you June since that is YOUR EXPERTISE!!!!
FYI - just like all of your posts, all you ever do is insult others.

Hypocrite.

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Most people in religion don't appreciate the belief that non-human animals are on the same path concerning the will to survive as are human-animals.

Human animals more often than not insist that they deserve to survive death of their own bodies, so they created religion to gain up-man-ship over other animals.

The emotion of arrogance in humans is the driving force that created religion.
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
THE WAY OF THE CROSS LEADS HOME...
Try as you will...You Roman Catholics...cannot replace
Jesus Christ with any of your Lil gods....
Your stage props... nor your supporting actors...
Those that you revere and worship...are only figments
of your carnally mind...
Rituals.. Icons.. idols... and other excess baggage...
BAGGAGE THAT have no place in worship of God....
THEY ONLY ENHANCE AND FEED THE APPETITES OF THE FLESH..
WHEN GOD APPROACHED MOSES at the burn bush...
GOD would not allow ... so much as MOSES' shoes..to
be ...between HIM an Moses...
You Roman Catholics have a whole mountain of
paraphernalia between you and God...
Every thing in your religion is PROXY...
WHEN YOU SHOULD BE
Heb_12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,
--> despising<-- the ==>shame,<==
and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
---
--> despising<--defined in Greek
G2706
&#954;&#945;&#964; &#945;&#966;&#961; &#959;&#957;&#949; &#769;&#969;
kataphroneo&#772;
kat-af-ron-eh'-o
From G2596 and G5426; to think against, that is, disesteem:- despise.
THE ==>shame,<==
G152
&#945;&#953;&#787; &#963;&#967;&#965; &#769;&#957;&#951;
aischune&#772;
ahee-skhoo'-nay
From G153; shame or disgrace (abstractly or concretely):- dishonesty, shame.
___
You have placed a whole mountain of needless....
corruptible ....people
places and
things,..
.between you and GOD.
some where beneath your pomp pride and rituals you have
buried Jesus..
On this forum you don't even give HIM HONORABLE MENTION
YOU DISPLAY HIM IN A POSITION OF ==>SHAME<==...
THAT HE -->DESPISED<-- ON WHAT YOU CALL A CRUCIFIX...
YOU NEVER DISPLAY JESUS...IN VICTORY ..over.. death
hell... and ...the grave.
you present YOUR POPE... MARY..SAINTS...RITUALS..YOUR (so called) CHURCH...TO THE WORLD...
TELL ME ...WHERE DOES JESUS EVER COME INTO YOUR CONVERSATION...
EONS AGO YOU EVIDENTLY REPLACED HIM WITH ALL THE ABOVE AND MORE...
There is only one that was nailed to the Cross...
and He said
Joh_15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for
-->without me ye can do nothing. <---
AND WITH OUT HIM YOU ARE NOTHING..
For your information, Confrinting, the Catholic Church, has,is and will ALWAYS be "grounded, solidified, nourished and sustained in JESUS CHRIST as Lord and Savior,(FIRST and foremost)--- with the Eucharist (CHRISTS TRUE BODY and BLOOD),--and----in the TRUTH of Jesus' own spoken WORDS in the TRUTH of the Gospel which is proclaimed (each and every day) at Daily Mass,---and----IN THE TRUE WORD which is ministered IN and THROUGH Our Lords One (and only one) TRUE Apostolic Catholic Church.(EVERY SINCLE DAY) However-- you "wouldn't know ANYTHING about ANYTHING that is being proclaimed, taught and preached in the Catholic Church because you are (to busy) spreading your (so-called) Christian preaching that is "laced with NOTHING but (your own vindictive condemnation and judgement of other Christians (especially Catholics. You ministry consists of NOTHING but listing a bunch of bible verse that are (filled with distorted and deceitful "opinionated anti-catholic hate-filled lies" around this forum, that have "corrupted" your heart, mind and soul!! You don't for God------"never have" and "never will" until you come to TRUE SALVATION in Jesus Christ!!!

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Yelling is not going to change anyone.
Try to be a little more understanding of what others believe, as they are of your beliefs.
That is something no religion will ever teach you, but your Self can - that is if you listen more than thinking you know what you are talking about when it comes to your religion.
In truth LTM - my opinion is that you know only what you have been told and you seem to lack a lot of knowledge related to the reasons these beliefs were put into the minds of men.
Chill out

He has a,problem seeing ..that's why he uses,caps ..he's,not telling
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD BLESS you HOJO
You equate disbelief in a Pope and an institution..with disbelief and heresy towards,CHRIST ???
So you think your friends who were born again are not saved .??
Salvation ...And for that matter the,Church in which I got baptized ..
Had nothing to do with.
The,CHURCH itself
Mention of the CATHOLIC Church ..never happened .
Unlike you I had no need of renouncing the actual teachings,I received about Jesus,in order to be born again of the SPIRIT .
You seem to think Bible believing Churches,spend their time of worship talking about Catholics ..when you know,that's not true ..it's NOT a part of the the Gospel..or of Faith .
Your former friends,might if you keep telling them they need Mass,to be saved!!!
Jesus told us to believe ..if you want to attend Mass,every day .as,praise to OUR LORD GREAT .Good for you ..BUT it's sad you think that adds,one thing to
The SACRIFICE IN THE CROSS,.
if you miss mass every day or even on a,SUNDAY ..are you unsaved until you go to confession??
That doesn't say much for all that He suffered if that's,true .
Thinking that your Church ..can add to the sacrifice is,sad..;IMO
Peter was not there ..he was in hiding ..he was a human being .
He DiD nothing but preach the gospel ..And,God bless him..he ALONG with the other a apostles will rule over THE JEWS
In his,earthly life
he would never accept a crown tiara,...nor have a anyone kiss his,ring
You can repeat over and over your 2000 year mantra,that only the CATholic CHURCH brings,TRUE salvation .
You need it great for you .
I will put my faith where it belongs ..JESUS sacrificed ..body and Spirit on that Cross ..His blood washes us CLEAN .
Peter..indulgences ..penance ..had nothing to do with it.
Peter was a MAN used by the SPIRIT to spread the Good W Ord .
Does this sound like your church or ours?

"Wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church; it is not lawful to baptize or give communion without the consent of the Bishop. Therefore whatever has his approval will be pleasing to God, Thus will be safe and valid"

This was the Church the Apostles set up. It was written by one of their validly ordained Bishops around 95 AD. Ignatius of Antioch was ordained by Peter and studied under the Apostle John.

Apostolic succession ensured the word of God would be protected. You guys offer no such assurance as evident by the ever-evolving opinions from generation to generation of Protestantland.

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

If you study words, you will always see arrogance in religion.

Notice the word "regressing" in concern with non-human animals. In other words ... when humans were created ... the creator elevated them above other animals.

It's always handy to have a creator that plays your own games with you. Sarcasm intended
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

AMORC (also known as ‘The Rosicrucian Order’.)

The soul and personality of the person move onto the cosmic plane at death, and when the time is right, the personality begins another incarnation; never regressing to animals and only occasionally changing sex.

http://www.ccgm.org.au/index.php ...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

June VanDerMark wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are not a saint OR a demon?
Rumor has it that there is no place in an "afterlife" for you, as the god has no middle road. You either go to heaven or to hell ... especially since the theologians did away with purgatory.
:)
OH ... I beg your pardon. Apparently Muslims still have a purgatory in their institutions ... just in case you are interested in going there.
Your missing something...hmmmmmm oh I know....its a heart! Maybe you will find one at the Emerald City!!

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

I don't believe that I regress to other animals. I believe I am an animal of no more worth than other animals ... except when it pertains to my own survival. Then I am quite sure I would not only eat non-human meat, but I would fill my stomach with human meat if it meant my own survival.

Let's be REAL. We are nothing special.

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Starving humans have been humbled by recognizing how when it pertained to their own survival they were nothing other than mortal animals.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

The survivors of the shipwrecks of the Essex and Méduse in the 19th century are said to have engaged in cannibalism, as are the members of Franklin's lost expedition and the Donner Party.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannibalism

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong...the Orthodox believe in Consubstantiation. the bread remains bread but exist along side the real presents of Christ..

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>Your missing something...hmmmmmm oh I know....its a heart! Maybe you will find one at the Emerald City!!
You must be a saint in your own mind, as there is no place in any religion for demons to be rewarded with eternal bliss. And it is plain by your preaching that you EXPECT eternal bliss for being such a faithful preacher.

Isn't that RIGHT ... oh self-perceived holy faithful one?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

June VanDerMark wrote:
I don't believe that I regress to other animals. I believe I am an animal of no more worth than other animals ... except when it pertains to my own survival. Then I am quite sure I would not only eat non-human meat, but I would fill my stomach with human meat if it meant my own survival.
Let's be REAL. We are nothing special.
June I will never fall asleep around you!! lol

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

POPSTART wrote:
<quoted text>The link does not work.
It did back when I copied from it.

Prince George, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

If every preacher that is faithful to their own cult's dogmas is rewarded with bliss in a hereafter, there will be no one that is NOT rewarded for preaching.

It's no wonder there are so many preachers who are certain they are all leading the way to bliss.

That promise of bliss in a hereafter has driven many people to preach "whatever comes to mind."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 456,901 - 456,920 of513,262
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

451 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Aerobatty 217,965
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 7 min -USA-1 37,982
Dubai Massage Body to Body Service in Dubai 05... 8 min Dubai Massage 0559702255 7
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 min KiMare 89,773
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 20 min Ruby88 52,622
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 33 min Sheilaa 110,327
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 34 min Tide with Beach 682,702
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Insults Are Easier 250,678
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Annaleigh 596,742
•••
•••
•••