Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.
Comments
456,741 - 456,760 of 536,914 Comments Last updated 26 min ago
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
So for thirty five years..You were a CHRISTIAN.???
Born again in belief on Jesus,redeeming sacrifice??
Or did you just worship at a Church ??
Which is,true for many in all denominations..they fill
Pews,
So you are,saved only when you became a Catholic?
See I know,I was,NOT SAVED by a,Church ..any Church .
I had all the,sacraments,at the appropriate,age.
But age and even instruction does,not mean you have
Received Jesus in your heart ..no matter how much you want to (at one time the,Little,Flower was,my inspiration..I wanted to be just like her)
The Catholics CHURCH through the HOLY nuns planted the seed ..I knew,and believed what THEY told me about Jesus..the Cross .
But I was fifty years old when I came to TRUE HEARTFELT
love and belief in the,saving sacrifice if the Cross .
I cannot explain it
The why ..
The CC. AND what about the people you knew before .
SO the CHURCH you say He founded ..it's head was not THERE.
AND THAT WORD Was NOT build ME a Huge palace ..ensconced with a,pope ..
Amass wealth and Power in MY name .
That is NOT the message Jesus came to teach .
Did the CC spread and preserve the WORD ..yes,
JESUS ONLY as the perfect LAMB ..the perfect Son of Man
Is the ONLY sacrifice ..The One who drank the CUP of our Sins .
So I'm glad you are saved now ..But if you are its not the CC that saved you ...it's,Christ ..the ONLY
MEDIATOR with the FATHER.
ONLY in Jesus Christ, in and ONLY in and through the Catholic Church and the Catholic Faith, is the door opened to "TRUE Salvation and a TRUE Born Again experience, by: 1)receiving Jesus Christ (each and every day) AT DAILY MASS in the Eucharist, as well as 2) Accepting and Committing to a "personal relationship" with Our Lord (each and every day AT DAILY MASS through confession and absolution! 3) with the opportunity to TRULY GROW IN THE FAITH of Christ!!
Bible Only Protestantism amounts to "little" more than Sunday only "lip service" (throwing around a few "self opinionated" bible verses, singing a couple of stanzas of Rock of Ages, followed by coffee and donuts, and that is about "it" for the week..... Sola Scriptura "fundamentalism" is "superficial and shallow" man-made belief, that is lacking "any sort of indepthness" to it, or better described as "talkative Christianity" (quoting "or better yet mis-quoting bible verses),ALWAYS predicated upon hostily attacking and aggressively criticizing and attempting to "dig up" some kind of (fictitious) dirt against Jesus Christ HIMSELF, and His One True Catholic Church!!.(Attacking the TRUE FAITH of the Catholic Church) is the (essence of bible only Protestantism)---It CANNOT SURVIVE ON ITS OWN---without attacking the TRUTH of the TRUE FAITH of the Catholic Church!!!!.....Over and Over again, in Confirmation, Bible School, Bible College, University Christian Religious Divinity and Pre-Seminary Theology and Church History Studies......Bible only Protestantism is a "unbiblical belief that has "absolutely no basis of ANY biblical or historical truth" to back up ANYTHING that it teaches!!! That is why over 2000 years ago, Jesus (PERSONALLY) gave HIS followers the FULLNESS of the FAITH and the FULLNESS of the TRUTH in Our Lords One True Apostolic Catholic Church, founded and established by JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF!!. "Anything and everything" apart from HIS ONE TRUE CHURCH is (half-truth--"at best" OR "relative truth" Christianity!!(what each person decides for themselves to be true!!!! I/we as Catholics will continue to remain with the TRUE Gospel of Jesus Christ, manifested in the FULLNESS of the TRUTH and the FAITH! There are many "good Protestants with good intentions that are mis-guided and have been duped by sola scriptura fundamentalism with 42,000 contradicting denominations, each with their own "self-interpreting" popes!!..With that being said, you "fundies can believe and do what you want!!!..
kazzleazd

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

youtube.com/watch... …… What do you look, like
and why so many gays there?
finalprophecies

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST______

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

THE WAY OF THE CROSS LEADS HOME...

Try as you will...You Roman Catholics...cannot replace

Jesus Christ with any of your Lil gods....

Your stage props... nor your supporting actors...

Those that you revere and worship...are only figments

of your carnally mind...

Rituals.. Icons.. idols... and other excess baggage...

BAGGAGE THAT have no place in worship of God....

THEY ONLY ENHANCE AND FEED THE APPETITES OF THE FLESH..

WHEN GOD APPROACHED MOSES at the burn bush...

GOD would not allow ... so much as MOSES' shoes..to

be ...between HIM an Moses...

You Roman Catholics have a whole mountain of

paraphernalia between you and God...

Every thing in your religion is PROXY...

WHEN YOU SHOULD BE

Heb_12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,

--> despising<-- the ==>shame,<==

and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

---

--> despising<--defined in Greek

G2706
&#954;&#945;&#964; &#945;&#966;&#961; &#959;&#957;&#949; &#769;&#969;
kataphroneo&#772;
kat-af-ron-eh'-o
From G2596 and G5426; to think against, that is, disesteem:- despise.

THE ==>shame,<==

G152
&#945;&#953;&#787; &#963;&#967;&#965; &#769;&#957;&#951;
aischune&#772;
ahee-skhoo'-nay
From G153; shame or disgrace (abstractly or concretely):- dishonesty, shame.

___

You have placed a whole mountain of needless....

corruptible ....people

places and

things,..

.between you and GOD.

some where beneath your pomp pride and rituals you have

buried Jesus..

On this forum you don't even give HIM HONORABLE MENTION

YOU DISPLAY HIM IN A POSITION OF ==>SHAME<==...

THAT HE -->DESPISED<-- ON WHAT YOU CALL A CRUCIFIX...

YOU NEVER DISPLAY JESUS...IN VICTORY ..over.. death

hell... and ...the grave.

you present YOUR POPE... MARY..SAINTS...RITUALS..YOUR (so called) CHURCH...TO THE WORLD...

TELL ME ...WHERE DOES JESUS EVER COME INTO YOUR CONVERSATION...

EONS AGO YOU EVIDENTLY REPLACED HIM WITH ALL THE ABOVE AND MORE...

There is only one that was nailed to the Cross...

and He said

Joh_15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for

-->without me ye can do nothing. <---

AND WITH OUT HIM YOU ARE NOTHING..
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

give yourself on that Cross..
its will be complete there..

you not tell me
who ever touch that Cross which Power will come..
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

I walk in 'light' beautiful golden light..but i see vinjard..i walk as i could strong ..i see what i have to see top of hill..did i been scare ..no no no

i stop front of iron gate yeeeeee
who can open.. door start open..no i don't go in..

no

there no light
remember

i walk in light

don't lift up your soul in vain

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have enough love to answer my questions of about two weeks ago???
Do you deny the SBC Faith Message: Christ is the eternal Son of God. In His incarnation as Jesus Christ He was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. Jesus perfectly revealed and did the will of God, taking upon Himself human nature with its demands and necessities and identifying Himself completely with mankind yet without sin.
Do you deny the Catholic teaching: Jesus Christ the Son of God the redeemer of the Human Race...
I'm not Southern Baptist.
We basically believe the same Gospel message except we are old timey.

WE are Old Timey Missionary Baptist.
We love the old way because it's the good way.

We do not belong to an accociation or conference.

I want to ask you if you know what "His right hand" means in the scriptures?

Here is more scripture;

2 Samuel 22:2
And he said, The LORD is (my rock), and my fortress,
and my deliverer;

2 Samuel 22:32
For who is God, save the LORD? and who is a rock, save our God?

1 Corinthians 10:4

And did all drink the same spiritual drink:
for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them:
and that Rock was Christ.

1 Timothy 3:16

16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness:

God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world,
received up into glory.

Again,

Great is the mystery of godliness.

God was manifest in the flesh.

No man can see God and live.

He was the cloud in the wilderness,that led the children of Israel.

He was the burning bush.

He came in human form to fulfill the scriptures in the Old Testament.

Revelation 11:17
Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty,
which art,
and wast,
and art to come;
because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned

Revelation 1:8
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is,
and which was,
and which is to come,
the Almighty.

Isaiah 44:6
Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts;
I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Revelation 2:8
And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write;
These things saith the first and the last,
which was dead,
and is alive

Revelation 1:18
I am he that liveth,
and was dead;
and,
behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen;
and have the keys of hell and of death.

Psalm 18:46
The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

it is written..paul saul did you prosecuted me
who are you

i am someone who been there on CROSS..

Are you for sure I am not..

now

evil judges and justice serve your evil

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Ephesians 4:29 - Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

2 Timothy 2:16 - But shun profane [and] vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Dan

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

OldJG wrote:
Page 1 of 3
Transubstantiation is derived from the Latin term tansubsubstaniato, meaning ”change of substance”. This term was incorporated into the creed of the Forth Latern Council in A.D. 1215.
Transubstantiation is defined by the Roman Catholic Church’s Council of Trent as follows:“By the consecration of the bread and wine, a conversion (or change) is made of the whole substance of the bread into the substance of the body of Christ our Lord, and of the whole substance of the wine into the substance of His blood; which conversion is, by the holy Catholic Church, suitably and properly called Transubstantiation.”
The Catechism of the Council of Trent expands this belief by stating:“In this sacrament are contained not only the true body of Christ, and all the constituents of a true body, such as bones and sinews, but also Christ whole and entire”. It also explains,“Christ whole and entire, is contained, not only under either species, but also in each particle of the same species.”(Species = bread and wine)
The Church of Rome teaches that when the priest in the Mass blesses the bread, it is no longer bread but Jesus Christ himself and similarly the wine is Jesus Christ himself.
This poses a question? Has this Roman Catholic doctrine of Transubstantiation always been taught since the time of the Apostles? Has this doctrine that the bread and wine of communion actually transforms into the actual body of Christ, been understood and accepted by the early Christian laity and Apostles?
The belief in the real presence was always taught from the get-go.

The doctrine of transubstantiation simply explains the real presence; it didn't initiate the belief in the real presence.

Some detail if you're so inclined.

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm
Dan

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

OldJG wrote:
Page 3 of 3
If you are Roman Catholic, we would ask you to turn to the Holy Scriptures and re-read the passages that teach about this sacrament and see if you can find the doctrine of Transubstantiation without the filter of the Roman Catholic Church. May God open your eyes and may the scales fall from them in order that you may come to His table and enjoy this sacrament, both the bread and the wine, in truth.
God opened our eyes. No worries, JG.

The real presence can be adduced both from the words of promise (John 6:26 sqq.) and, especially, from the words of Institution as recorded in the Synoptics and St. Paul (1 Corinthians 11:23 sqq.).

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm

Please cite your sources, if you would. Provides context for the rest of us.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
tHE STATE June IS IN; SHE WILL NOT GO TO HEAVEN .
SHE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN JESUS, SHE IS NOT SAVED.
GOD WILL NOT LET SIN ENTER INTO HIS KINGDOM.
CAN GOD LET IN YES, WILL HE NO.
Yelling is not going to change anyone.

Try to be a little more understanding of what others believe, as they are of your beliefs.

That is something no religion will ever teach you, but your Self can - that is if you listen more than thinking you know what you are talking about when it comes to your religion.

In truth LTM - my opinion is that you know only what you have been told and you seem to lack a lot of knowledge related to the reasons these beliefs were put into the minds of men.

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

LTM wrote:
<quoted text>
tHE STATE June IS IN; SHE WILL NOT GO TO HEAVEN .
SHE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN JESUS, SHE IS NOT SAVED.
GOD WILL NOT LET SIN ENTER INTO HIS KINGDOM.
CAN GOD LET IN YES, WILL HE NO.
BTW - what exact state is June in?

How do yo know she won't go to heaven?

How do you know what "God" does and doesn't do? I've asked this question of you multiple times, yet you seem to not answer this.

Why are you afraid of answering, when you seem to be so sure you know these answers.

Yeah, just what I thought - you lack honesty.

*sighs*
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Plain Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice story, but you avoided the question.
After so many hundreds of years, wouldn't it make sense for your supposedly superior truth to gradually become evident to all of mankind?
Sorry, the Holy Roman Empire isn't remembered for any type of superior morality or truth.
And recent history sure doesn't scream "superior morality and truth."
At some point in time, when the claim fails to match the reality, then the claim is shown to be false.
1600 years is plenty. Time's up.
Example: Up until the 1930's, all of Christendom was unanimous. Contraception was wrong. Gradually, one Protestant sect after another has come to embrace Contraception and now, the Catholic Church stands alone in forbidding the use of it.
The reason: We are not the authors of life, God is. We have no business using sex for recreational purposes and this gift of sex should only be used within the covenant of the sacrament of Marriage, where the husband and wife are OPEN to the possibility that there sexual encounter will bring forth life. Sex is the method that God uses to bring life into this world.
The Pope at the time (or shortly after) prophesied that contraception would open the door to promiscuity and recreational sex. Boy was he right.
Protestants on the other hand, saw no reason to forbid contraceptions. Perhaps because there is no Biblical verse that condemns it.
That's the world you guys created with sola scripture.
That's why we need an Earthly authority that's protected from error on things like this.
You guys have on such authority but you and your interpretations of the Bible.

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>June doesn't realize or care that the Bible is not a auto-biographical book written by Jesus.
I think she understands this quite well.

Maybe you and others don't.

Hmmmmmm.
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>It is a Book that shows us and teaches us about Jesus and the Way of Salvation through Him.
Incorrect.
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>nothing more and certainly nothing less.
It is an incomplete collection.
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>No person will get Saved by attending some church and applying their rituals and thereby gaining Heaven. just don't work that way and some people will find that out to their dismay someday
That's right.

Only you can save one's self.

Self.

“Greater Love Than This”

Since: Aug 08

Has No Man

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
ONLY in Jesus Christ, in and ONLY in and through the Catholic Church and the Catholic Faith, is the door opened to "TRUE Salvation and a TRUE Born Again experience, by: 1)receiving Jesus Christ (each and every day) AT DAILY MASS in the Eucharist, as well as 2) Accepting and Committing to a "personal relationship" with Our Lord (each and every day AT DAILY MASS through confession and absolution! 3) with the opportunity to TRULY GROW IN THE FAITH of Christ!!
Bible Only Protestantism amounts to "little" more than Sunday only "lip service" (throwing around a few "self opinionated" bible verses, singing a couple of stanzas of Rock of Ages, followed by coffee and donuts, and that is about "it" for the week..... Sola Scriptura "fundamentalism" is "superficial and shallow" man-made belief, that is lacking "any sort of indepthness" to it, or better described as "talkative Christianity" (quoting "or better yet mis-quoting bible verses),ALWAYS predicated upon hostily attacking and aggressively criticizing and attempting to "dig up" some kind of (fictitious) dirt against Jesus Christ HIMSELF, and His One True Catholic Church!!.(Attacking the TRUE FAITH of the Catholic Church) is the (essence of bible only Protestantism)---It CANNOT SURVIVE ON ITS OWN---without attacking the TRUTH of the TRUE FAITH of the Catholic Church!!!!.....Over and Over again, in Confirmation, Bible School, Bible College, University Christian Religious Divinity and Pre-Seminary Theology and Church History Studies......Bible only Protestantism is a "unbiblical belief that has "absolutely no basis of ANY biblical or historical truth" to back up ANYTHING that it teaches!!! That is why over 2000 years ago, Jesus (PERSONALLY) gave HIS followers the FULLNESS of the FAITH and the FULLNESS of the TRUTH in Our Lords One True Apostolic Catholic Church, founded and established by JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF!!. "Anything and everything" apart from HIS ONE TRUE CHURCH is (half-truth--"at best" OR "relative truth" Christianity!!(what each person decides for themselves to be true!!!! I/we as Catholics will continue to remain with the TRUE Gospel of Jesus Christ, manifested in the FULLNESS of the TRUTH and the FAITH! There are many "good Protestants with good intentions that are mis-guided and have been duped by sola scriptura fundamentalism with 42,000 contradicting denominations, each with their own "self-interpreting" popes!!..With that being said, you "fundies can believe and do what you want!!!..
GOD BLESS you HOJO

So you think your friends who were born again are not saved .??

Salvation ...And for that matter the,Church in which I got baptized ..

Had nothing to do with.

The,CHURCH itself

Mention of the CATHOLIC Church ..never happened .

Unlike you I had no need of renouncing the teachings,I received about Jesus,in order to 're is he the Spirit

Jesus told us to believe ..if you want to attend Mass,every day .as,praise to OUR LIRD GREAT .Good for you ..BUT it's sad you think that adds,one thing to
The SACRIFICE IN THE CROSS,.

if you miss mass every day or even on a,SUNDAY ..are you unsaved until you go to confession??

That doesn't say much for all that He suffered if that's,true .

Thinking that your Church ..can add to the sacrifice is,sad..;IMO

Peter was not there ..he was in hiding ..he was a human being .

He DiD nothing but preach the gospel ..And,G is bless him..he ALONG with the other a apostles will rule over THE JEWS

In his,earthly life
he would never accept a crown tiara,...nor have a anyone kiss his,ring

You can repeat over and over your 2000 year mantra,that only the CATHOLUC CHURCH brings,TRUE salvation .

You need it great for you .

I will put my faith where it belongs ..JESUS sacrificed ..body and Spirit on that Cross ..His blood washes us CLEAN .
Peter..indulgences ..penance ..had nothing to do with it.

Peter was a MAN used by the SPIRIT to spread the Good W Ord .

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Southern Baptist.
We basically believe the same Gospel message except we are old timey.
WE are Old Timey Missionary Baptist.
We love the old way because it's the good way.
We do not belong to an accociation or conference.
I want to ask you if you know what "His right hand" means in the scriptures?
Here is more scripture;
2 Samuel 22:2
And he said, The LORD is (my rock), and my fortress,
and my deliverer;
2 Samuel 22:32
For who is God, save the LORD? and who is a rock, save our God?
1 Corinthians 10:4
And did all drink the same spiritual drink:
for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them:
and that Rock was Christ.
1 Timothy 3:16
16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness:
God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world,
received up into glory.
Again,
Great is the mystery of godliness.
God was manifest in the flesh.
No man can see God and live.
He was the cloud in the wilderness,that led the children of Israel.
He was the burning bush.
He came in human form to fulfill the scriptures in the Old Testament.
Revelation 11:17
Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty,
which art,
and wast,
and art to come;
because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned
Revelation 1:8
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is,
and which was,
and which is to come,
the Almighty.
Isaiah 44:6
Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts;
I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.
Revelation 2:8
And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write;
These things saith the first and the last,
which was dead,
and is alive
Revelation 1:18
I am he that liveth,
and was dead;
and,
behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen;
and have the keys of hell and of death.
Psalm 18:46
The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.
Evidently you are lacking in love....

Do you have enough love to answer my questions of about two weeks ago???

Do you deny the SBC Faith Message: Christ is the eternal Son of God. In His incarnation as Jesus Christ He was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. Jesus perfectly revealed and did the will of God, taking upon Himself human nature with its demands and necessities and identifying Himself completely with mankind yet without sin.
Do you deny the Catholic teaching: Jesus Christ the Son of God the redeemer of the Human Race...

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like to live in a world where there is no truth, only a myriad of opinions?
Good question JS.

I for one, don't live in this world, so I really can only speculate.

By IMO -*smiles*- we all live in a world of opinions and facts. Unfortunately many people think opinions are facts, thus sjkewing their mindset for what is actually truth.

Truths that would subside their opinions and help them realize that there are truths.

I couldn't have said it any better.

:o)

Since: Sep 09

Fraser Lake, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
According to your self, are you an amateur theologian, or a theologian with a degree from a god?

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min River Tam 729,757
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 37 min AussieBobby 259,088
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 41 min shyam 957
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 42 min yon 2,162
Dirty skype (Dec '12) 1 hr MozzieNP 70
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr joonie parasite 117,748
Oldest Language in India : Telugu or Sanskrit ?? (Feb '12) 2 hr Nanda 152
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr Just 103
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 10 hr anonymous 143

Search the Top Stories Forum: