Roman Catholic church only true churc...

Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

There are 665064 comments on the CBC News story from Jul 10, 2007, titled Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican. In it, CBC News reports that:

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

truth

Australia

#473408 Aug 27, 2013
ortodox church not exist before..its Christ followers exist in begining..

you can respect every rocks or mountains or buildings on this planet..but you mist one point..

Jesus Christ

prayers is personal things
its connection your inner with high Power

Cross
there is a not love
there every law fall
there is unconditional suffering

give yourself there that you can fill

then you will know

law fall
no law as never been for anyone

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#473409 Aug 27, 2013
Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
I have been staying away from Topix. It is best for me right now.It upset me that the Catholics would give into evil so deeply that they would come under an Orthodox name to try to spread the falsehoods about Orthodoxy that they could not spread under their own name.
ICXC NIKA appeared when I kept shooting down Anthony's and Clay's false remarks about Orthodoxy with facts and true history.That is he appeared in Topix. That's when he suddenly appeared in this particular forum after years of just 2 Orthodox here. The Catholics know also that the name I used to use here was ICXC so they used this name deliberately.
The Catholic cant counter my arguments. They think that however you would believe another Orthodox. So they use ICXC NIKA to promote their falsehoods. Believe me,they are giving superficial info re Orthodoxy and spinning it their way. Remember the Evil One uses some Truth and twists it to accomplish his ends.
I know that you trust and believe me.You know that I also respect you.You are well familiar with how the Catholics use falsehoods and lies to demean your faith as not real.
Please do not respond to ICXC NIKA> Its your choice though.
Hermi. when you decided to leave for awhile, it(ICXC NIKA) left too. all of us knew this was just a ploy of a catholic on here to try and discredit you, and therefore we Chrisitans on here paid it no mind.

we KNOW the difference between a original(you and your wife) and a phony like some of these people on here are.

we will continue to ask the Lord for your Healing
Clay

Melrose Park, IL

#473410 Aug 27, 2013
Christ's Church would have to be visible. The truth can't be kept hidden if our salvation is dependant on it.
The Gospel has to be proclaimed from the rooftops so the world can know Jesus.
When Pope Francis was elected, the entire world saw him step out on the balcony. Every TV channel was tuned in. Al- Jazerra carried it live to the Muslim world. Every leader in every country sat and watched the Pope of the Catholic Church be introduced. Catholics around the world flocked to Mass that evening to pray in unison for our Pope.
What I'm saying is that this could only be the Church Christ started. Its visible. Its in union. Its one fold. It preached the Gospel to every corner of the planet.

Location hidden

#473411 Aug 27, 2013
Seraphima wrote:
now pay attention folks....negative judges are being changed to positive ones and positive ones to negative...LOL..priceless!!
these icons are the worst thing that TOPIX could ever have done. they serve no useful purpose except to allow cowards to hide behind them.

and man, do we have lots of them on this Forum.lol
truth

Australia

#473412 Aug 27, 2013
its Christ followers
its from beginning
with him is been friends
which run away
yeee
with him is been many
but he is left alone
there law fall
there is a not law
Cross
there is a unconditional suffering

“YESHUA IS LORD”

Since: Apr 07

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#473413 Aug 27, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>Tony, here is your original post. and as all can see, you statement is not biblical. the Biblical question has nothing to do with what a person might know about the Sword(the Word), so as always you are confused.
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Now we are taught in scripture that when asked a question,servants of God should always be ready give an answer.....ESPECIALLY WHEN IT CONCERNS GOD SWORD. What's your major mal-adjustment when it comes to giving an answer when you are asked?
again, you don't know what you are talking about.
ME:
we are to answer with our testimony of our hope in Jesus Christ. try reading the Bible and stop listening to am. lol
(1 Peter 3:15)
we don't always have to know certain things in the Bible per se; but we certainly can know where our Hope in Jesus is.
this foolishness of yours is as bad as that of Oxbore.
neither of you are called by God to be teachers and certainly not a person of your descript.
homosexuals need to find an altar and get Saved, then what God has cleansed, he might be able to use but not until then.
Just let it go sonny. My attempt to take you to a deeper level I guess was way past your ability. I will say this though...One way a Christian defends Gods word is to ALWAYS BE READY TO GIVE AN ANSWER. Of course that is over your head so don't lose any sleepover this. When the Biblically Illiterate reads a scripture, all they can muster at best is merely what's written on the surface such as you do with the topic of always being ready to give an answer. Just can't go to adeeper level huh?

You have my deepest sympathy. I ask again...HOW DO YOU DEFEND GODS WORD if you are never always ready to give an answer. LET IT GO BEFORE YOU HURT YOURSELF.

Since: Sep 09

Terrace, Canada

#473414 Aug 27, 2013
Regina wrote:
A Primer to Catholic Symbolism
Contributed to the Boston Catholic Journal by a Cloistered Poor Clare Colettine Nun
http://www.boston-catholic-journal.com/a-prim...
(Maybe the nun did it!!!)
;)
Do you believe that Jesus the Jew would have promoted Judaism or Catholicism as the one and only truth?
Rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#473415 Aug 27, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the things that frustrates me about the Orthodox Church is that you're so hard to define. All I hear from yous is 'Orthodox is the Church''Catholics broke from the Orthodox Church in 1054''Orthodox are this and that'.
Well who are you??? Why is it so hard to see the Orthodox Church? Where are you guys in the Evangelization department? What's with all the political state titles attached to your Churches?
The Catholic Church is evangelizing Africa at an amazingly rapid pace as we speak... South America, America and Asia were converted. Every continent and every peoples at one time or another, heard the Gospel from the Catholic Church and is continuing to hear the Gospel.
Where is the supposed 'real Church' called the 'Orthodox Church'?
This isn't a insult by me. I truly respect your faith. I just don't think your Church is visible to the world like the true Church ought to be.
And Evangelicals are not??

SAMSRITANS PURSe for one ..they had workers,Kidnapped in Darfur.

Bring God's message AND relief ...all over the world

http://www.samaritanspurse.org/operation-chri...

There are,Christian martyrs all over ...China for one .

So you think those poor folks,in third world and Communist country's
Who learn about Jesus ..are Christian unless they become Catholic ??

Location hidden

#473416 Aug 27, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
do you ever post anything that's not a viral Protestant propaganda leaflet?
You post so much slander old gee. It's hardly worth correcting each one. Besides, your job as a self proclaimed Deacon is over once your students hear the Catholic side. Right now you got people thinking your an authority on the scriptures. once they hear the truth of Catholicism, you Preston and Confrint will be lookin for new jobs. You know it too.
raid not, old chap,

and speaking ONLY for myself. my job is secure, the pay is more than adequate, the retirement benefits are superb.

FOR IT IS WRITTEN, THE GIFTS AND CALLING OF GOD ARE WITHOUT REPENTANCE.

YOU CAN DISLIKE WHAT I SAY ALL DAY LONG [25] HOURS A DAY(lol) AND IT WILL NEVER CHANGE THE MIND OF GOD.

I was charged to stand against those who try to pervert the Holy Word, that charge has never nor will it be taken away from me, you can like it or not, I could care less.lol

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#473417 Aug 27, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>Tony, here is your original post. and as all can see, you statement is not biblical. the Biblical question has nothing to do with what a person might know about the Sword(the Word), so as always you are confused.
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Now we are taught in scripture that when asked a question,servants of God should always be ready give an answer.....ESPECIALLY WHEN IT CONCERNS GOD SWORD. What's your major mal-adjustment when it comes to giving an answer when you are asked?
again, you don't know what you are talking about.
ME:
we are to answer with our testimony of our hope in Jesus Christ. try reading the Bible and stop listening to am. lol
(1 Peter 3:15)
we don't always have to know certain things in the Bible per se; but we certainly can know where our Hope in Jesus is.
this foolishness of yours is as bad as that of Oxbore.
neither of you are called by God to be teachers and certainly not a person of your descript.
homosexuals need to find an altar and get Saved, then what God has cleansed, he might be able to use but not until then.
LOL,LOL.Everytime I tear you a new one with the word of God you pull out my sexuality,LOL. I guess that's the only weapon you have given the fact that you will never be on my level when it comes to RIGHTLY DIVING THE WORD OF TRUTH. You know why? BECAUSE YOU'RE HARD HEARTED AND WILL NOT ENDURE SOUND DOCTRINE. Therefore when it comes to rightly dividing the word of truth you are like a ship without a sail.
truth

Australia

#473418 Aug 27, 2013
there is a no Law
law fall

there is a Cross
there is suffering

If you suffering represent yourself trough your prayers..you don't need priest or church or any leaders or judges..don't asked from them nothing at all..
for that you need prayers of your inner if you are believer..you will find your answer..
you will find Cross
there is not love
there every law fall

there is unconditional suffering..

why you need nice corupt lips and people with corupt diploma and corupt position..

n
Rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#473419 Aug 27, 2013
CORRECTION.

YOU THINK THEY ARE NOT CHRISTIAN unless converted to Catholic??

They barely have a piece of a BIBKE in their language ..
A mission of Evangelicals...

They have to confess to a priest ???

Please,

And not saying there are no Catholics out there.

Just they are not alone

And it IS to Jesus we all pray

Location hidden

#473420 Aug 27, 2013
Tony17 wrote:
<quoted text>Just let it go sonny. My attempt to take you to a deeper level I guess was way past your ability. I will say this though...One way a Christian defends Gods word is to ALWAYS BE READY TO GIVE AN ANSWER. Of course that is over your head so don't lose any sleepover this. When the Biblically Illiterate reads a scripture, all they can muster at best is merely what's written on the surface such as you do with the topic of always being ready to give an answer. Just can't go to adeeper level huh?
You have my deepest sympathy. I ask again...HOW DO YOU DEFEND GODS WORD if you are never always ready to give an answer. LET IT GO BEFORE YOU HURT YOURSELF.
TONY< those who have read my posts, like me or not, know there IS a big difference between me and you. so you need to let it go and get Saved.

you are no different than these catholics on here. LOST!!!

again, you tried to paraphrase a certain verse In Peter and you got it WRONG.

a clear indication that your Biblical knowledge is sub par for even a Novice, but we should not expect very much from a sinner such as yourself.

and SO WE DONT.LOL
hojo

Minneapolis, MN

#473421 Aug 27, 2013
confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote
For your information, Confrinting, the Catholic Church, has,is and will ALWAYS be "grounded, solidified, nourished and sustained in JESUS CHRIST as Lord and Savior...
You cannot validate what you have posted....
I can personally "validate" exactly what I have said by worshiping, rendering homage, and by hearing the word of God and the TRUE Gospel of Jesus Christ, proclaimed each and every day at Daily Mass. The Catholic Church teaches, instructs and professes (Jesus Christ) as Lord and Savior, in the Catholic Christian Faith of Jesus Christ's One True Church--- by the Cardinals, Bishops Priests and Deacons from the pulpit, in the homilies, at the altar, in the Eucharist and in Catholic bible studies.----Again--your heretical anti-catholic preaching will "SAY OR DO ANYTHING" in order to keep your vindictive hatefilled bible only ministry from "slipping further and further" into oblivion by attacking the TRUE FAITH of other Christians--especially Catholics!! It is the ONLY thing that keeps your "bible only boat" from sinking and becoming totally "submerged"!! From "day one" on this forum you, Confrinting have "nothing" but spread your "hostile vindictiveness toward Jesus Christs and HIS One True Apostolic Catholic Church.
truth

Australia

#473422 Aug 27, 2013
Jesus told them
Luke 20;19
yee who they are
your leaders with nice chair and money nobody and nothing

i don't respect corupt leaders and evil law of them

yee they told that Jesus how much they liked money

there is not law exist
there not friends
there law fall
there is a not love
there is a suffering
Cross
truth

Australia

#473423 Aug 27, 2013
your corupt evil leaders judges and so on
are nothing for me
nobody that's all

there every law fall
there is a not love
there is a suffering
Cross

“YESHUA IS LORD”

GAWGIA (GEORGIA)

#473424 Aug 27, 2013
atemcowboy wrote:
<quoted text>TONY< those who have read my posts, like me or not, know there IS a big difference between me and you. so you need to let it go and get Saved.
you are no different than these catholics on here. LOST!!!
again, you tried to paraphrase a certain verse In Peter and you got it WRONG.
a clear indication that your Biblical knowledge is sub par for even a Novice, but we should not expect very much from a sinner such as yourself.
and SO WE DONT.LOL
My pastor teaches us that when we teach scripture,we need to be able to teach it on three levels. Sometimes when you teach on the third level which is the most advanced level,people like you that are not yet ready for the third level it will cause them to stumble. I apologize for trying to teach you that scripture on the third level for it is plain to see that you are no where near ready to be taught that bible lesson on the third level. I should have kept it on the first level. Frankly I haven't met anyone on this forum that is ready for the third level of instruction in Gods word yet. Again for trying to take you to that level I apologize.
Rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#473425 Aug 27, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
do you ever post anything that's not a viral Protestant propaganda leaflet?
You post so much slander old gee. It's hardly worth correcting each one. Besides, your job as a self proclaimed Deacon is over once your students hear the Catholic side. Right now you got people thinking your an authority on the scriptures. once they hear the truth of Catholicism, you Preston and Confrint will be lookin for new jobs. You know it too.
A,question ...the other day we talked about Church closing .

The,answer from you was the churches close out as because ..well I forget exactly .but because the faithful COUKD NIT support the Church .

Means less folks doesn't it???

Still say selljng Churches out from under the people ..is,wrong with all the money the CHUrch ..has...And other reason s not discussing
Is so wrong

So either you are losing people and closing churches ...it closing Churches yo make money the diocese needs.

And if you are having such An influx ..wouldn't you need MORE CHURCHES
truth

Australia

#473426 Aug 27, 2013
in this city nothing exist
no moon no stars no sun
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo

pray for corupt leaders
and corupt nice lips

i don't care what they think

they not going save you

they are in within evil circle where they all going

no moon no stars no sun..
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo

there is a suffering
unconditional suffering
there is a not love
there is pain no describe pain exist
there every law fall
Cross
Rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#473427 Aug 27, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
I can personally "validate" exactly what I have said by worshiping, rendering homage, and by hearing the word of God and the TRUE Gospel of Jesus Christ, proclaimed each and every day at Daily Mass. The Catholic Church teaches, instructs and professes (Jesus Christ) as Lord and Savior, in the Catholic Christian Faith of Jesus Christ's One True Church--- by the Cardinals, Bishops Priests and Deacons from the pulpit, in the homilies, at the altar, in the Eucharist and in Catholic bible studies.----Again--your heretical anti-catholic preaching will "SAY OR DO ANYTHING" in order to keep your vindictive hatefilled bible only ministry from "slipping further and further" into oblivion by attacking the TRUE FAITH of other Christians--especially Catholics!! It is the ONLY thing that keeps your "bible only boat" from sinking and becoming totally "submerged"!! From "day one" on this forum you, Confrinting have "nothing" but spread your "hostile vindictiveness toward Jesus Christs and HIS One True Apostolic Catholic Church.
And the difference in each version of this most important gospel ...You can look ..it's,there
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Jedi Mind Master 977,156
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Rider on the Storm 87,809
The Future of Politics in America 8 min It aint necessari... 117
Need Gay under 16 Facetime numbers ;) (Feb '14) 19 min Dan sky 12
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 25 min Truthiness 405
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 35 min gundee123 1,206
Bruce Lee practising Wing Chun in San Francisco 41 min andrewsmith85 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 46 min Rider on the Storm 184,647
More from around the web