Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News 573,771
The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ. Full Story
Clay

United States

#472835 Aug 25, 2013
The evangelical movement needs to believe a series of lies to begin their religion. Like:

- The Apostles established a set of Books to be the sole source of authority on the Ministry of Jesus Christ. The 66 Books are all that's revealed, and it requires private interpretations by a 'born again' to decipher the truth.

- The Catholic Church - like all the Protestant and fundamental Christians - read those books and determined their dogma and doctrine based on what they privately interpreted.

-the Catholic Church became corrupted when Rome legalized Christianity, and the now ROMAN Catholic Church is the Harlot and Whore of Babylon.

I can't begin to tell you the logical problems with the above beliefs of the fundies. Why bother with a Christian religion if it relies on deceit and forced ignorance? Huh Confrint?
truth

Perth, Australia

#472836 Aug 25, 2013
according evil spirits i need died

did i

they pray like that

they will come in my name

its not me

they going set up many evil things
its not me
no

one things remove
other come

one things defended other destroy

evil is evil

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

New Year

#472837 Aug 25, 2013
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I've said, you are not quite converted. I believe you are sincere though and I believe if you knew how you born again sect has undid the word of God, you'd reconsider. A devout Christian would be concerned about the lies they just posted. That's one thing that boggles my mind on this forum- how a seemingly devout Christian, completely ignores the truth, and carries on spreading the lies as if they've never heard the truth.
I don't believe your lies above came from your heart, but rather, those silly leaflets going around your church or a propaganda based website.
I assure you, the truth will destroy the born again theology. The engine that keeps you guys going IS of the devil, because its filled with deception, deceit, propaganda and slander.
I pray you take a second look and steer clear of any sect that relies on forced ignorance to get you to believe.
Clay

Did Jesus not say we must be born Again .

If He,said it ..why would it be false?

The WAY TO THE FATHER IS THROUGH HIM.

HE did not say the wHole to the FATHER IS through Peter or the Church.I don't believe that Catholics who belueve in Jesus as Saviour are not saved .

Not that your worship is false

Though I do question that your own CATECHISM used to be different .

I aS,nit taught in the Church one thing about being descended from other biological forms .

I believe what I was taught as a young Catholic about Creation .

Your Church has decided that thing are,NOW different .

The bible is either true or its not .

Jesus sacrifice was either enough ...taking ALL SIN to the CD I AS or not .

He was the ONLY PERFECT SACRIFICE...period.

As,I said in another post ..Jesus,did not need PETER OR THE CC to make the sacrifice PERFECT .

THERE are NO longer priests between us,and God .

Most priests are good MEN aiding the faithful .
In worship of OUR LORD .

PETER would never have accepted homage paid TO thE POPE.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

New Year

#472838 Aug 25, 2013
.........taking all sin to the CROSS...

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

New Year

#472840 Aug 25, 2013
hojo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "trash talking" anti-catholic ministry,(is still) the only thing that keeps your "floundering bible only boat afloat"!..... It has absolutely "no basis" of biblical or historical truth to back up ANYTHING that it believes or teaches.... It is ENTIRELY based upon attacking the faith of other Christians (especially Catholics), using YOU OWN distorted and twisted "personal opinions" ---editorializing (bible verse) interpretations---- which you have proven (to all of us here on this forum) over and over and over again!!!!.. You can quote and interpret (or better yet MIS-QUOTE and MIS-INTERPRET bible verses (all you want Confrinting) but that doesn't make you a Christian!.... Jesus Christs (historically and biblically PROVEN One True Apostolic Catholic Church has, is and will ALWAYS REMAIN, the "Way, the TRUTH and the Life" in and through Jesus HIMSELF..... Until you come to "TRUE SALVATION in Jesus Christ, these bogus, condemning and heretical "lies of yours" will continue to "pollute, contaminate and poison" your heart, mind and soul, Confrinting!!!
Even though we are here debating points,Clay .because that's the subject of the forum.

That is nothing to do with how we worship the LORD .

nor does you'd Mass have a,thing to do with OUR FAITH .

WE don't go to Church of pray to GOD ..dear Lord I love and worship you

But Catholics,..or in your case,. IN Catholics don't worship You .

As far as Salvation goes ..th a f is no part of our Testimony ...allegiance to a CHURCH ..except as we believers Are the CHURCH

IF A person in China has only parts of a bible to read to know the Lord .they pray to the LORD ..even if NO PRIEST is ever present .

Our faith dies not hinge on believing in the words of the Pope .

Nor is he even mentioned in worship.

In Evangelical churches ..the Pope or the CC is not part if the service .

I can and have worshipped God in several houses of worship...including Catholic ...it's,HIS HOUSE ..if we worship HIM in it ..
truth

Perth, Australia

#472841 Aug 25, 2013
evil is evil
Clay

United States

#472842 Aug 25, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Clay
Did Jesus not say we must be born Again .
If He,said it ..why would it be false?
The WAY TO THE FATHER IS THROUGH HIM.
HE did not say the wHole to the FATHER IS through Peter or the Church.I don't believe that Catholics who belueve in Jesus as Saviour are not saved .
Not that your worship is false
Though I do question that your own CATECHISM used to be different .
I aS,nit taught in the Church one thing about being descended from other biological forms .
I believe what I was taught as a young Catholic about Creation .
Your Church has decided that thing are,NOW different .
The bible is either true or its not .
Jesus sacrifice was either enough ...taking ALL SIN to the CD I AS or not .
He was the ONLY PERFECT SACRIFICE...period.
As,I said in another post ..Jesus,did not need PETER OR THE CC to make the sacrifice PERFECT .
THERE are NO longer priests between us,and God .
Most priests are good MEN aiding the faithful .
In worship of OUR LORD .
PETER would never have accepted homage paid TO thE POPE.
I know you are a sincere person, but you are not not an authority to define Scriptural teachings. This includes Baptism and being born again.
I wish you guys would just be content with experiencing the love of Christ at your revivals instead of trying to play individual popes.
The Blessed Apostles already explained the faith, we don't need every generation of fundies re-defining the word of God.
truth

Perth, Australia

#472843 Aug 25, 2013
Holy Scripture is pure..every spirit is not holy.
I am sorry if I hurt you..it is as it is every Spirit is not pure Holy.

Since: Sep 09

Prince George, Canada

#472844 Aug 25, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not becouse I'm good,becouse I'm not. It's becouse He is good.:)
UH HUH!

What if this male god rejects you and you end up in hell? Will you still believe that "he" is a good god?

Silly people!

Prince George, Canada

#472845 Aug 25, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
What theory do you put your faith and trust in, if you don't mind me asking?
I don't mind you asking at all.

I put my faith in the theory that if I trust my conscience to be my guide, it won't let my down.

My conscience is what guided me out of religion, alerting me to the idea that all theologians had no right to claim they knew truth when religion itself is based on theory.

Prince George, Canada

#472846 Aug 25, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice folks,on this,forum G ....most love our Lord And,Savior Jesus,Christ
And according to you, the rest are "evil?"

Prince George, Canada

#472847 Aug 25, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>"pathetic creatures" Thus saith June in her own condescending way.
I aim to be condescending to people who believe that because they belong to one or another human-created religion that a god loves them and will discard others who are not of that religion.

That attitudes is selfish ... period!!!

If you don't see your own selfishness, I aim to point it out to you.

Prince George, Canada

#472848 Aug 25, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>June you really misread Hung Hsiu-ch'uan.He spoke of the spiritual forces that were behind the Manchus,
So he was going to go kill them to get rid of the evil demons that he believed resided in them???

That smacks of burning others at the stake to get rid of their demons.

Does that type of behavior make those who burn others at the stake HOLY servants of the supposed god???

If you don't wake up ... others can't do it for you.

Prince George, Canada

#472849 Aug 25, 2013
Pad wrote:
Everyone should take some time if possible to read about the Chinese history that was very cruel toward its subjects.Godless leaders that often persecuted .
If you don't study the horrible history of Christianity ... you will continue to point outward at evil and at your self as holy.

When push comes to shove humans are very nasty beasts indeed, and you and I are of the same lot.

Prince George, Canada

#472850 Aug 25, 2013
Pad wrote:
<quoted text>I am not a Protestant or a Catholic either! To me a believer becomes a citizen of heaven,no denomination or "church" has a monopoly to what belongs to G O D!
So, if humans are all citizens of heaven ... why do you find it necessary to preach about hell???

You can't have your cake and eat it too!

And by the way, are all the non-human animals that suffer horrible fates on earth going to be allowed in this heaven?

Religion is silly.
truth

Perth, Australia

#472851 Aug 25, 2013
now you don't liked what i say..

i told you
did you find that theory
its just image of finger can destroy entire continents..
i told you how
that you can think proply
did you ever see pure mind and pure spirit..see neurons as tiny nerves in human mind..its so sensitive as well deadly..
entire universe system stay over that

your theory is zero now
you make me sick
i have to destroy what i drove

i stop thinking about myself

you not convince me
Silly

United States

#472852 Aug 25, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
If we could only see this is,God's purpose for us as a NAtion.
To spread HIS WORD not turn away from.Him
And to Stand By ISRAEL.
I believe GOD used the Reformers ..persecuted for their faith..And the Catholics from England
To settle this nation ..endure hardships ..Bring their faith which moved them to declare FREEDOM OF WORSHIP.
IT IS NO ACCIDENT. HE allowed us to become s great Nation. Our dealing with
Israel is,our future ...And we are on a poor course at the moment .
GOD IN HEAVRN LOOK DOWN and have mercy on this ..the Country you HSVE lived so and blessed in the past .
GIVE OUR LEADERS WISDOM as You GAVE Solomon to guide us back into love of Your Holiness
Have them kerp the Alliance we Have had with your Chosen Israel.
Grant US ALL PEACE ..in the country and here on this,forum
IN JESUS NAME
You are a silly nationalist who practices a false religion, nothing more.

Prince George, Canada

#472853 Aug 25, 2013
Every preacher on this thread tells others how they have to behave if they want love from the one and only god.

Yet they will all feign humility by claiming that only god knows who "he" loves and who he will reject.

Ridiculous blather.

Prince George, Canada

#472854 Aug 25, 2013
If a deity created mosquitos, it's only fair that there is a mosquito heaven.

And by the way, because mosquitos don't offend the deity ... it's common sense that there will be NO mosquito hell.

Isn't that a wonderful "revelation."

Theology can be a lot of fun, if it's not taken to heart as serious "business."

Prince George, Canada

#472855 Aug 25, 2013
Maybe we should study how souls of mosquitos leave their little bodies as they fly off to mosquito heaven.

It's only fair that for a change we take the focus of holiness off of humans and place it on mosquitos.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Wyle E Coyote 809,052
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 24 min Al Capone 5,544
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 28 min WORD OF GOD OBSCENE 946
Clijsters Stuns Serena at U.S. Open (Sep '09) 31 min werner 17
Body To body massage sex 69 call on 00971527721611 31 min Coco 21
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 33 min RADEKT 268,824
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 40 min Happy Lesbo 608,143
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 6 hr My name is Ashok ... 5,624
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 11 hr hehehe7385 17
More from around the web